Reminder

Reminder

keep on rockin' in the Free world.

Rescue us from naked protestors? Stick your Sharia up your smelly ass.

Why tf are these politicians, far left wingers and feminists defending Islam? It's like they are literally going way out of their own way and completely negating their beliefs just to be politically correct. Why are they so fucking stupid?

There is one agenda imo. Divide and conquer. The Left and the Right in the US both have good ideas. And horrible ideas. They just need to start fighting the criminals in the government instead of eachother.

Russia is supporting BLM and antifa tbh

It's not their beliefs libs defend, it's the people. There's a reason they get angry when you talk about shit muslims believe.They don't want to think muslims believe that shit.They want to think they're a beautiful people being oppressed by the system.

Social justice cares not about the ideology they're defending, but simply the fact that the ideology is being marginalized. Everything is a power game with these people, and they want everyone to have an equal amount of it.

I don't understand your image, OP. Are they anti-ISIS, or are they just crazy harpies that can't contain their bodily fluids?

Really? If some ladies were menstruating and shitting on your flag what would you think?

I see your point, but in this day and age, you can never be too sure just what the fuck is going on with these young ones. For all I know, this is some new 'viral' internet meme or something.

Death to anyone Aliaa doesn't like.

What is the meaning of this pictures?

What the fuck is this about?

You, user.
You're the center of the thread.
Tell us about you.
How's your night going?

The Jews fund both of them to destabilize the west. The femicunts and ackbars think they're fighting the good fight and never stop to ask themselves why they're covering up the rapes in Cologne or advising their members not to shoot up more faggot nightclubs and what that means the real agenda is.

I do hope, good sir, that you do not conflate Aliaa and her GFs with Western SJWs. Because the only thing they have in common is "taking it to the streets". Aliaa is against ISIS, against religious government, anti-sharia etc. I doubt she ever gave a serious thought to transgender toilets. If anything, Aliaa stands up for traditional Western values like secular society and freedom of speech.
>pic unrelated or is it?

THE FUCKING JEWS DID THIS!

ty

They need to fucking kill themselves is what they need to do. Wipe out the US and the rest of us will be better off.