I just ate baked beans and fritos with a diet pepsi. What have you guys eaten today?

I just ate baked beans and fritos with a diet pepsi. What have you guys eaten today?

stick of butter with hot sauce and salt

keto diet? or autistic?

Comes out to around 1600-1700 calories. May or may not eat again depending how I feel

both

You're way over your daily carbon credit limit, goy.

damn son. Was that all in one sitting? Cause that'd be impressive.

also
pleb

No, not in one sitting.

Two hard boiled eggs for breakfast

Juicy Lucy burger and sweet potato fries for lunch

Chicken tendies, corn, and 3 lagunitas beers for dinner

GET ON MY LEVEL

Bugles > Fritos

Coffee & a Cliff bar for breakfast
2 Jamaican beef patties for dinner
1 Choco Taco for dessert

I had a crisp sandwich

Jalepeno poppers
Poptart
Pulled pork sandwich

Brown beans and salsa.

Noice

That's just fucking sad bro. Taste is one of the 5 (or 6 for you autistic dorks) senses, it's imperative to develop this sense. It's like developing a taste for something, like a fine wine, which may taste bad to normies, but developed and appreciative palates can distinguish subtleties and flavors that are missed completely by bean cucks like you. Work on it dawg.

A big bowl of datamining

Fight me 1v1 irl fegt, I'll destroy you.

If he was wearing a shirt and not a fedora I might be tempted to take this guy half seriously.

That being said black beans and salsa is actually pretty good. I like to mash the beans a little first and dip my tortialla chips in it.

I have eaten
Mind you, this is over a sixteen hour period. I am trying to eat less overall though.

forgot to go shopping, so Im eating whatever this is

some kind of rice pudding?

Vomit?

I don't know
I think there's fish in it
and rice too

oh wait I remember, it's a fish mix. Im eating a mix of fish and stuff on half a kilo of rice

what the fuck

baby diarrhea?

looks like kangz food

plebs

stuff i ate & drank today:

banana & strawberry smoothie
coffee w/half & half
orange juice
a banana
protein bar
trail mix
chicken & veggies
potato salad
gin & tonic
some beers

you're gayer than he is

I see you are a man of taste

Maruchan ramen

feelsgreatman

Based user diet 💯

thanks man. what was on your menu?

add porkchops with bbq sauce to the list

PB&J
Glass of milk
Big bag of chips

5 more hours until bed. Don't feel like cooking. Will probably eat another big bag of chips

my roomate is a health nut constantly shilling ketones and other snack oil tier shit.

Guy i dont eat that i see how the producers made that

is that mayonase?

t. vegan cuck

i eat chicken you meatcuck

???????

He means cock

its the clembuterol dont worry

A sub sandwhich. Currently snacking on salted cucumbers dipped in rice vinegar and sesame seed oil

fucking choco tacos. drove an ice cream truck for a little bit, those damn things ate all my earnings

A quart of 98% pure glycerol with horse supplements mixed in

whatever happened to meat circle guy?

He joined the "27 Club" and choked to death on his own vomit.

Suramin you fucking dataminer.

I'm eating a bag of dried cranberries at the moment.

I'm a poorfag so microwaveable burritos for breakfast and dinner. Will probably finish the last two since I'm still hungry.

would be cheaper to buy ingredients in bulk and cook your own meals

I ate a big fucking plate of 100% whole wheat spaghetti with Newman's Own marinara sauce and Kraft parmesan cheese.
On the side I had two slices of 100% whole wheat french bread with cream cheese and Diet Dr. Pepper.

I really pigged out today because I'm starting a 10 day fast and wanted to go into it with a load of calories to attempt to boost my BMR so I burn more fat during the fast.

For breakfast I ate buckwheat porridge with sugar and sunflower oil

is that wheat harvested by big black bucks?

coffee, that's it

You're not that poor because it's cheaper to buy the ingredients for burritos and cook them yourself than to buy ready-made microwaveable ones.