Australian "Far Right" Protestors Piss off ChristCucks

Couple of Anti-Islam Aussies stormed a christcuck's sunday service dressed as muslims screaming "THIS IS YOUR FUTURE"

The Anglican church's billboard has its own social media presence and often displays pro-immigration messages.

The group posted photos of their stunt on social media, claiming it was a protest against Father Bower's support for Islamic leaders and multiculturalism.

archive.is/fz4Ja

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-_4zyeCZLM&t=0s
biblehub.com/text/revelation/20-10.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Zangwill
partyforfreedom.org.au/
lifesitenews.com/news/clash-of-cultures-african-priests-make-waves-in-ireland
facebook.com/partyforfreedom.aust/
mobile.twitter.com/partyfreedomaus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_clan_incest_case
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Video report here.

aussies doing what they do best: verbally shitpost

The minister is a fucking manlet as well.

When will they learn…

what a cuck

They had plants inside the church so as not to interrupt any important parts of the ceremony.

Fucking hobbits are trying to invite Orcs into The Shire. What the fuck are they thinking?

(checked)
He's not a kiwi mate

Wish I could have bought the lads a round at the pub

Don't need to be in the shire to know orcs shouldn't be there.

to be blunt, this goes directly against the Anglican communion

thing is orcs have been here since the first elf found this godforsaken island

Well you old bitch imagine if it was reality.

Fuck that's the greatest lie ever told.multicultural society full of different European cultures so similar that you can argue they're sub cultures of Europeans over all. That's what made all our nations like Australia and America. It wasn't a bunch of niggers and Muslims.

Fucking Australians

Nothing lost there. Anglicans are shit-tier. Here in the UK they're currently stuck in a debate about whether to call God a "her" in order to engender more equality after female priests complained, surprising no one.

THE ETERNAL AUSSIE STRIKES AGAIN

Pick 1.

straya's mostly anglos m8 with some celts thrown in, same as the poms, america on the other hand is a melting pot of multiple Europeans, Germans, Dutch, Scottish, Irish, English, French and Scandinavians

#NotAllAnglicans tbh

We're not all cucked.

take a look at your fucking pope

Here's the full operation here.

Warning Extreme Bants

youtube.com/watch?v=a-_4zyeCZLM&t=0s

Top kek.

Most Anglicans don't even believe in God. They stopped being Christians decades ago.

Bretty gud, decisive 4D urban warfare skirmish over homegrown cucks.

I don't even normally joke about that but the female anchor had like 2 fucking heads on that priest

This.

Na they've got a plan. When the time is right, they'll steal all the mosques, stick a towel on their head, and become the new islamican church.

The greatest shitposters will drive out the christcucks they are truly keks children

Christfag, here. The only thing triggering me in this thread is Father Bower and his islam/gay enabling bullshit. I hope they keep coming back at random intervals to remind his congregation what an immense faggot he is.

To be blunt, anglicucks are just like other christcucks.

Checking my own Jehova trips. Obviously he agrees.

Neither Catholics nor Anglicans are actual Christians. Neither of them follow the Bible. They are liberal pozzed heretics doing whatever it takes to appeal to modern progressive sensibilities.

They are all unsaved and will all burn in hell.

I fucking love this country sometimes.

Notice anything in this pic btw?

Who are Christian then?

The only real Christians are a tiny group on Holla Forums who take credit for all of the accomplishments done by Christians while simultaneously disowning any bad behavior by Christians anywhere ever as having nothing to do with "real" Christianity.

That's what I figured. Oy Deus Gevult!

It's funny because they get BTFO on /christian/ and /christ/ all the time as well. They truly have no home.

For example: >>>/christian/300073

Fortunately Christianity has a defined set of standards and any that don't adhere to those standards can be regarded as larpers and not real Christians.

So, 99.99% of people who call themselves Christian.

Where? Don't say Bible.

Aussies are based.

You want to eradicate the religion, apparently. That's called genocide, sicko-user.

Hell is forever!

Reported for…
Okay. That’s fine.

Not according to the Bible. Hell is an aeon, which is a finite period of time.

Reported for intl. Seriously.

Reported for intl.

Forever.

Reported for announcing reports.

Dayum your argument convinced me dood.

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

You're getting better with your christcuck alarm.

If it's taken as hyperbole yeah sure.
The road to hell is wide and paved with good intentions, no?

gif related.

if you must.

And you call yourself a Christian.

That isn't hyperbole.

Get the fuck out of this board, easily-triggered christnigger

and here comes this sperg

There is a second hell (the lake of fire) that is forever. Read Revelation sometime.

The criteria is…

-You must be born-again.
-Believe in salvation by faith alone through grace alone; Salvation is not of your deeds in life.
-Though not required for entry into Heaven, you still try to live a non-degenerate life on this Earth because it is the right thing to do.
-Not a Catholic, Protestant, or Orthodox; instead an independent fundamentalist that's not affiliated with any major organized church. Mostly non-denominational Baptists (no, Baptists are not Protestants).
-KJV-only for English-speakers.

And would it involve toe licking?

Hell is an antipattern to heaven.

The 0 to the 1.
The off to the on.

We're all probably going to hell.
Then back again, etc.
Continuously.
For eternity.

Infact hell/heaven probably describes a split in the universe.
And I have a theory memes are in conjunction with that.
The splits occur next to each other at the same time.

Its the next dimension to space/time.

This is how the universe traverses. Literally through the memes of living organisms.

Oh and without:
We wouldn't perceive the universe.

For the love of the international fedora supply please stop embarrassing yourself.

Wrong. Leave it to Christcucks to not even understand their own religion.

biblehub.com/text/revelation/20-10.htm

Hell is always describe explicitly as aionos. Which is a finite period of time.

Hell and heaven are the same place, and both are God. But under the weight of sin, the glory of God is a hell (for those redeemed it is heaven). But sin can only ever be limited, and not eternal. Only God is eternal.

No, mine makes more sense.

It's a joke of a religion anyway. It was transparently founded by a man who was only interested in getting a divorce. Anyone who takes being an Anglican seriously is a dupe.

Protestantism is for the most part autistic, but most of the earliest-founded denominations were at least created for legitimate reasons and you can understand people staying with them. Anglicanism however is total trash and makes a mockery of the idea of faith. Kek worship has more grounds to be taken seriously than Anglicanism.

Kill yourself sagefag

What's your refutation?

No mine literally is scientifically provable.

kek

If that user knew his shit though he could've not gotten BTFO

Oh and it explains entropy a little bit.

oh but only if Boolean logic is infallible.

The problem with that is… none of you cucks agree among yourself when it comes to those standards… so pretending like it's actually standards is kind of useless.

Reported for 4chan.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Blow your brains out, kike.

Reported for announcing reported reports.

Time to start a Anglican independent church for the redpilled Anglican Aussies.

Reported for intl.

sage

counter sage :)

sage

every time someone even slightly criticizes Christianity you come out of the woodworks and shitpost "repurdid fur entuhl", fuck is wrong with you mate?

I just noticed that the african has a patch of the watchmen smiley face. This triggers me.

There's no possible refutation because your statement is a) shit you heard on an episode of Dr. Who, you don't probably know anything about actual physics and are just trying to sound smart on the internet like a faggot and 2) your statement is unprovable and impossible to disprove, making it useless navel gazing using words like "universe" and "antipattern" to make it sound like it means anything.

sage

Not the most effective method, is it?

sage

So sage.

It fills me with glee that everyone is noticing how obnoxious you are.

Do you even know what saging does? It has the same effect as not posting at all, but since you're being a retard about it people reply to you and bump the thread.

If you want the thread to die, it would be more effective to just not post anything.

sage

So sage the thread.

Why would I want to sage the thread?

Reported, then.

I think he's a literal retard. He's doing it on other boards too. He posts "reported for intl" on anything he doesn't like, which is usually someone criticizing Christianity. It happened on Holla Forums yesterday. It's probably best just not to respond to him.

Reported for admitting to being intl.

Those anglicucks sure got the Argie Bargie

He has to vent his impotent christcuck rage in some manner, user. This guy has been doing this for about a year as far as I remember. He becomes the living embodiment of CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM whenever people criticize christianity in any way.

Reported for intl.

piss off.

bump

butthurt christcucks if you cant tolerate the thread go back to >>>/christian/

I kind of want to know more about him. Back on halfchan there's this guy on Holla Forums (yeah I know, I don't go there anymore), probably still posts there, called Barneyfag. He got that name by calling the /mlp/ horsefuckers Barneyfags because, I shit you not, he had to watch Barney and friends when he was "forced to be with the special education kids".

He would always post the 2011 timeslots for MLP and Barney as evidence that they were the same or something, and if anything so much as had a horse in it he'd show up, all hours of the day, all days of the week. I think I've even seen him on Holla Forums a few times.

Reported for intl.

Well we have the Rachposter, oathbreaker poster, Makise Kurisu, and this 'reported for intl' sperg that all fit that MO.

Oathbreaker poster is benevolent though

Don't forget that tennis poster faggot from Quebec

It's still weaponized autism

Look at this autistic intl shitfest.

Does intl still exist even? This guy can't even update his shill groups, he missed out on Dan and Liz entirely and now we're on CTR.

sage

Ok, I think this proves that he doesn't even understand what's going on. He doesn't understand why we're calling him autistic.

sage

I think he's some fucker from greece

I can't wait until we have a humanist white nationalistic society.

Imagine it, a place where we can be white, do drugs, have promiscuous sex, fuck each other in the ass, raise kids in single parent households (because love is love goyim)

but society would be perfect if we did all this, and everyone was white.

kind of like sweden, they've been white for a while right?

Good times, good times.

The group that we know as Holla Forums has been around spreading their autism since at least 2008, they grew out of the furfaggotry on 4chan Holla Forums.

He should know; he’s part of it.

I think he's saying that even Freech is down to less than 5 PPH which means its functionally a dead group. It is rather amazing how few people it takes to shut down discussion on imageboards however, doubly so with absent moderation.

sage

truly hackers on steroids

sage

Fucking aussie shitposters, I love it.

Common Filth, pls. Most people in the entire world don't tolerate homos or promiscuity. These things are destructive and abhorrent, so functional societies have historically condemned them almost universally. Your Torah fanfiction doesn't have any special properties that prevent degeneracy.

No, society is degenerate because the degradation of society is the aim. It's only happening at the same time as the Churches lose influence because undermining the major religions is an important part of destroying culture and replacing it with a new metropolitan mass media slave culture.

He's sperging out in the other thread too. This guy is fucking hilarious.

I wonder if he's a Flat Earth guy or something.

sage

bumped for intl

sage

bugger off

bump

(checked)
Can confirm, anglocucks here in Surrey BC are knitting hampers and organizing gibsmedat drives for fugees. Hell, they have a (((Middle-Eastern Friendship CTR))) on 108th and King George BLVD for the purpose of helping mudslimes taqqiya their way into our cities.

Whalley may be a shithole, but it's OUR shithole.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Zangwill
Even kikepedia admits it.

Seriously what the fuck, 4cuck mods are more competent than this.

Stopped reading there. Nice shitpost though.

Maybe if you keep praying to Jewsus, he will delete all the posts that trigger you; because the mods sure as hell won't.

Reported for intl.

Maybe stop being a cocksucking faggot?

Reported for intl.

sage

bump

sage

underrated post

At least he's a godly nigger.

Is that sarcastic? I can't even tell anymore.

sage

butthurt

sage

sage

In all seriousness, I am not anti-Christian. I have to wonder what the MO of the "reported for intl" post is. At this point, i just assume he is a shill.

How does he/she/it plan on rehabilitating the opinion of Christianity on this board (or persuading fence-sitters to adopt Christianity) by sperging-out and accusing anyone who is mildly critical of Christianity of being a freechkike?

Neither, I agree quite a bit about Christianity, I just don't like that the priests don't even follow their own book, the take exceptions and misreadings to go to their own agenda

rehabilitating the image*

CUCK.

No dude, he shivers at reading the word christcuck but he's going to lead a crusade within our lifetime :^))))

tip top kek i must say

CHECKED
SIEG

gdayy lmao

Disrespectful that.

they fought the nips

confirmed as Holla Forumsacks

Nice!

Honestly at this point, "le ebil semetic religion" faggots less likely a shill but rather idiots who legitimately gave into the bullshit. Like those people who thought September 2015 would be the end of the US. Or people actually thinking "kek" is real

As least we're honest about it.

its an anzac poppy m80s

Glad to see that cuck and his dying commune get Bantered the Fuck Out.

The guy is such a fucking nobody that he tries his hardest to bait right-wingers on twitter with his pseudo-communist bullshit.

christcuck is 100% apt term for christcucks.

Tumblr get out

The Aussie media is really trying to spin this as "crazies attack our faith! Pauline Hanson hates everyone amirite?", but it won't work. Fewer counties on Earth have the same level of divide between the people and the government as Australia.

God Bless Queensland, best state tbh

I wend to a christening of a friends baby a few weeks ago,
the minister had the audacity to suggest that we need to combat them with love.
Combat suicide bombings and other means of mass murder, with love.

It took every part of my being to not explode.
Fucking repulsive.

and it's gun laws :D
ausfag lotsagunz reporting in

I think it's the same in all our countries, the media has just become a strong arm of the lefty luvvies that the majority of people don't agree with.

the majority of aussies left or right consider every politician to be useless out of touch rich cunts
Canberra is affectionately known as the city of wankers because it only exists to provide a place of congregation for cunts

Before I say anything else congrats Party for Freedom! You have the support of everyone here!

partyforfreedom.org.au/

Of course the Anglicans aren't Christians, but there is nothing bad about having non-White priests, you heathens. I mind when any cleric, White or Black, advocates more non-White mass immigration, but when African missionary priests stay on task they can work wonders.

lifesitenews.com/news/clash-of-cultures-african-priests-make-waves-in-ireland

Christcucks gonna cuck

These guys are top notch

This is advanced autism.
It's a shame we don't have a single mod here doing his fucking job and banning these wastes of space.

feels ever good to be the superior island anglos, no pakis, no rain, nothing

Party for Freedom website is down. Hope it comes back up. In the meantime:

facebook.com/partyforfreedom.aust/
mobile.twitter.com/partyfreedomaus

Priests identifying homosexuality as of the Devil is always a plus. On that count most native White priests are objectively inferior. Since priests are celibate, inviting an African one to preach and administer sacraments at a non-racial social institution isn't cucked.

lad thats a lie
theres fuck loads of spiders, mosquitos, hailstorms with hail the size of tennis balls sometimes
lebbos are crawling all over the capitals like rats
you had a third generation hills have eyes level rape and incest farm in NSW not that long ago

Top Kek.

The manlette in motionpic related looks uncomfortable as a fuck among those two relative amazon women.

Please, tell me more.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_clan_incest_case
here if you wanna read about it
some fucked up shit that beats Fritz if you ask me

Why would you mind spending the Afterlife with non-Whites if they were well-behaved?

I do think that insofar as you condone homosexuality, you are anti-human and anti-life overall, so logically you are anti-White too. Insofar as San Fran and Greenwich Village are not at present worth saving, my Semitic religion has a lot to offer Whites.

no clue what this fuckin show is but these massive cuck hosts got BTFO by these faggots.. nooice

its one of about 9 different liberal lefty cuck talkshows that are broadcast daily on australian television to project a narrative

eh, got me there, and our PM is a literal jew, at least we're not the canucks with their faggy frog of a PM…

Malcom Turncoat was donning the black hat and groveling to the wall in Israel a week into his prime ministerial-ship before anyone even realised he'd nicked the post

European "far right"

American "far right"

Australian far right

What ended up happening with Blair Cottrell?
I was following UPF but got kiked out of my facebook account and cbf'd making another one.

Lest I saw a video surfaced on him while he was in gaol.
He's based as fuck though and is a pretty nimble navigator

He's generally alright but sometimes can't hold back the spaghetti.

Have to say you Aussies sure know how to get your message out there, we could learn a lot from you.

Chrisitianity uses the names of older concepts because they were only concerned with gaining converts too fight battles in Arabia. The older actual named used are Paradise and Inferno. Also you don't go to this place at your death, you are resurrected by the Judge on Judgement Day, but Chrisitians always enjoy mixing things including their blood with lesser races.

For Germanics, at least with Hefonn and Hellia as they are called in Saxon, two of the nine words. Hell is the worst fate, that of absence from all things, until you are nothing, "the land of the dead where all things forgot", Hæven isn't much better, "a broad road too wickedness though some call it the road too Hæven", for you get everything anything and you gain this by leading a clean virtuous life, not too difficult in a respectable culture, great for a simpleton who requires comforts and never goes anywhere in this life, so be it in the next.

Too those who wish an eternal struggle those two roads do not satisfy as one day the comfort of Hæven will be snatched away by the Nithhogg, and so will all beings be torn apart before it is all born again. When everything comes crashing down during the fate of the gods. Ragnarök

A King would rather suffer Hel's misery than live in Gaud's comfort, only Woden can provide the living struggle eternal, until his and your final end.

the even older are Gehenna and Sheol, Paradise/Sheol was influenced by the tales of the Elysium Fields and Inferno/Gehenna by the tales of Tartarus
the words Heaven and Hell are sourced from german and the rest of your passage isnt wrong

well I remember reading somewhere that the highest ancestry in America are Irish and German, "Celto-Germanic" is the best description of the country

The only people who are still anglican are old people who are too old to even understand what they're doing half the time. But yeah good job scaring the elderly, I suppose

he's clearly the antichrist, or the commiechrist in the flesh, he does not represent catholic faith, or at least thats what i tell myself.

Either way im glad im agnostic now.

The numale kike in this video is well-known in ausfag political circles.
Once he took a group of indians around Australia to show them how terrible and racist we are.
They ended up getting attacked by a bunch of rock-throwing drunk-at-11am abos. Their equipment was damaged and they had to literally run away from them as they were being chased.
Once they were safely back in their hotel, one of the punjabs asked him, "Why are they so angry? What is wrong with them?"
Heebjew answered, "The white man is racist, so it's only reasonable that they're mad."
The telstrakins stared at him as if he was a mongoloid.

you forgot

Sorry m8, forgot nationalism was illegal in bongistan.

weeeeeeeeeeeeew

that's why we have more balls than you poms

Kek, you cheeky fucker.

Pardon me, but isn't judeo christian different than christian ?

Europe depends. GD has being doing some stuff the Ukranians and the Austrians aint bad either

Its a proud day to be a shitposter lads..
i think its time for a good ol fashioned leb bashing