>you wake up

>you wake up
>it's 1938
wat do

>>>/reddit/

ruin Europe

coward.

alternatively, you could kill steve jobs and be the hero we need

Tell Hitler not to put the Jews into camps but instead deport them, and tell him not to invade Russia.

How am I wrong? no one dying in camps means no holocaust=no future vilification.

that's what they did at first, or tried to do
they put them into ghetto's and segregated them at first, then deportation, then eventually it degenerated into extermination

no one died when the Jews were expelled from Spain, yet they're still butthurt about it over 500 years later

dude 2 fronts lmao

Cuck my Grandaddy. Nan was a fucking 11/10 back then, my god.

is this ironic?

post pics you fucking faggot

Hitler was right about Russia being easily defeated, kick down the door and they won't be able to get it back up.
>Have troops fully prepared for Winter and equipped with the best technology for taking over large land, taking over smaller villages is key to taking down the biggest ones
As for the Jews kick them out but kill the powerful ones.
Take America and give Japan 1/3rd of Canada and Alaska and Hawaii.
The problem with Hitler was not that he wanted to rule the world but that he didn't. He should have been much much harsher with other countries and more prepared.
Also eliminate opposition in the country, that was a also a big failure for him.

how the fuck do you live 4 years through a "death camp"

how do you survive being "gassed" and not be shot afterwards? the ss had a policy that "only one gassing per jew; anymore please see your local rifleman for a free 8mm bullet sample"

how do you use pellet based gas tablets in a non-ventilated room with the transfer method of the gas being plumbing meant for water?

how do the nazis open the "gas chamber" doors when it locks from the inside?

how are these "gas chamber" doors being marketed in germany circa 1930s/40s as "bomb-proof doors" yet are implementations of a gas execution room?

how come all these "death camps" have been found only in russian controlled territory?

how come the OSS report from british spies indicated no genocide of jews were being taken place in these (at the time known as) interment camps?

how come SPECIAL AND IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS regarding deaths in these "death camps" have no listing to record the number of jews killed via execution? the records only show natural deaths and shootings of escaped prisoners.

how come as time goes on we get younger and younger "holocaust survivors"? in the 50s,60s you had a bunch of regular age jews. 70s,80s stretched it a bit. 90s, and 00s have lost all reason. 2010s have been hilarious. you went to a "death camp where no one gets out alive and survive a gassing" when you were only 5 years old?

why is it accepted fact that the train that ran through auschwitz only carried jews when documentation can be found only supporting it brought supplies? how come it is not asked the morality of those who sabotaged germany's infrastructure that they did not contribute to the mass starvings and disease in camps?

you care to supplement an explanation to why you'd leave a race hell-bent on killing you alive?

Killing Hitler in 1938, however hard that might be, might be better. He'd be remembered as a great leader and probably looked upon as Napoleon is in France today. That way, there's no war, and millions of whites don't die, in addition to a non-weeb and still honor loving Japan and instead of Nazis being the big enemy in World war II, it's the commies, so the Eastern Bloc never happens, and Europe's birthrates grow instead of shrinking, as well as every eastern European county's economies improving. There might be no Nazi Germany due to Hitler's death and the fact that his underlings hated each other, but it might lead to Fascism becoming more and more popular in Britain, France and America with no World War II to make Fascism look bad.

how the fuck do you leave a "death camp" alive with authorization from the god damn SS?

I never said that, but Hitler needed to focus on the war before going after the kikes not currently in power, smash them if they try anything.

no.

Don't have a scanner, but there's this one pic of her in a qt nurse uniform, cape and everything - I must've fapped to it at least fifty times now. I know where all the women in my family got their big ol' titties.

he did do that. and it's not like Hitler was devoting too much effort to that. the ghettos with double agent jewish spies did wonders. the militias set up being run by the SS worked. i think he underutilized france and other regions.
although i do remember oil being a big problem. if he focused more south instead of autism norway that had a good amount of his troops it would have been better.

But someone already did that? and look how that worked out…

Go into the gas chamber because I'm not white

book myself into the next flight out of Finland

Join the Red Army.

You have all these cool opportunities to change history and you want to kill yourself?

Kill Martin Bormann, just out of curiosity to see how the war turns out when hitler doesnt have his top bitchboy who constantly reaffirms even his most retarded decisions and fucks shit up through political intrigue.

Alternatively,if i actualy wanted to change history instead of just fucking around, tell the germans how a nuke works.

Convince Adie to side with Stalin, of course!

I want to free Stalingrad and Leningrad and then storm Berlin.

Tell furher got a sweet tip on getting those jerrys radars and stop the damn zog airforce. Dont bother russia till all hostilities cease and not around winter. Inform him to tell japs to no go ape on merica.

Goddamn churchill and the limeys destroyed the west.

I wouldn't be white so it'd be a grim world for me.

only in America

got em

Who is that faggot?

This girl is very cute, would penetrate her pussy gently and lovingly and cuddle and kiss after, petting her.

warn hitler

Alex H (faggot blocking his putrid chin) duty is site his source if his entire basis to BTFO you is the >muh census records

You lost because you tried to speak like a reddit fag. You have to go all out. None of this bullshit.
You do not know how to argue with someone on the internet. You seem young.

Explain nukes to HItler

Same as usual. love children :^)

That would be a problem tbh

I take a shower

Tell hitler to really kill all the Jews as Germany will get blamed for something they didn't do

I mean you can explain e=mc2 but his scientist already knew about splitting the adom at this point, would you explain to them the insane destructive potential? Maybe make it so its their probity

Assange? Why does he look so gay?

lol the holocaust didnt happen but should have XD

My favorite Holla Forums meme, it's the best way to have your cake and eat it too!

just take a picture on your phone and upload it, i need to see this

lol no problem

GIVE ME THOSE RACY GRANDMOTHER PICS RIGHT FUCKING NOW REEEEEEEEEEE

(you)
You're too dedicated to posting this literally every time you see someone deny the hoax for me to resist giving you that.
Have fun, don't spend it all in one place.

please enlighten me on the holocaust

It's the second time I've posted it, loser.

I dont post on Holla Forums much so it must be some other user you've been triggered by my shill friend

This was ment for

Crazy that only the camps on the communist side we wernt allowed to investigate were "death camps"

Go back in time 4 years and suck Röhm's dick