Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UaEaEIfKo70
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rad, thanks

wow, that was awful! thanks!

fucking beautiful

Some entry-level norwegian BM

not bad, I don't speak the language

If you didn't know, that is the band that the guitarist who Varg killed played in

here's some depression hell BM
youtube.com/watch?v=UaEaEIfKo70

and Euronymous is a communist faggot who used to shove dildos up his ass.

I did not know, thanks!

d-did he touch you in a bad place?

Diggin the tits. The songs "mystery" and "society of the mind" by these guys are pretty much the only actually good-tier songs I've ever heard about the internet.

you like milf tits? or just them perky teens

"oh show me the way to the next litle girl. oh don't ask why, oh don't ask why"
so, pedo: the anthem?
what a low energy attempt at shock game

thats what I was thinking as well.

Love this band. They usually have a dozen good singers on their albums and preform like a play live. They have heavy shit but posting this cuz I like the video.

Variety.

I think my favorite doors lyric is "women seem wicked, when you're unwanted." feels. Until i started going to bars and putting gel in my hair I hated them. Just gotta realize they want something too.

I hate women

favorite doors song

tits or gtfo

"Buy me a soda and try to molest me in the parking lot"

These guys remind me of a more-country version of the pixies. I guess most new indie bands remind me of the pixies.

I think I'll show this video to the next person who asks me why I don't drink whiskey.

Eh, Sabaton is cool but alot of the foreign metal just never flowed with me. But, I did just chug a beer to this tbh.

Don't have anymore of her, sorry

My mom really liked those fuckers. She also really liked this band, this song stuck out to me lol

your welcome in advance, OP

a classic

You faggots and the alcohol have got me listening to all this old shit my mom liked. Lil bit of a story here if you guys give a damn. She stopped listening to it after she broke off with this dude she was seeing. I was around 13. They liked the same stuff, same age, but the guy was a real ass. I had to put up with his shit for 2 years. Bastard would push me around (never had the balls to do anything but open palm) but would do weird manipulative shit like give me albums and take them back when he argued with my mom. He would lock my dog in a cage till I got home from school and cuss me out and kick the poor little terrier when I let it out. He always made my little sister cry. Finally mom had enough so we dropped all his stuff off during at his work while he was on shift at fast mart, put on deadbolts and called the police every time he would park and sit outside the house. Ironically, he always really liked nine inch nails and when I went through my little bullshit edgy phase in my late teens I ended up falling in love with the albums of theirs he let me keep cause it pissed my mom off. Now NIN makes me nauseous. No moral to the story.

kek haven't heard this in a minute

I had a similar situation but my mother felt I was the issue. Left when I was 14 and haven't spoken to her in 10 or so years.

This whole fucking album is great for general internet use (shitposting) and gaming

Fuck her. I bet that shit hurt for her.. Make sure you see her before she dies though.

Sometimes a letter from her will find its way to me. That bitch is gunna die alone though

Funny slav-nigger shit cause why not

Holy shit this bitch, minus the tatts, looks almost exactly like the chick I lose my kissless virgin status too. Fucking crazy acid-head rocked my fucking world. Tryed to accuse me of rape after a mutual friend made called her a slut for it.

Cold as fuck. Maybe she deserves it. Forgot to mention the only way I got my mom to drop the guy was by making up shit about women calling the house while she was at work kek

chicks on the brink of goth are hot as hell.

also obligatory

One of my fav songs to drive to

Agreed. In a "you have so many problems I won't even have to try to fuck you" kind of way. Pussy/nipple rings have always freaked me out though. Why scar something beautiful ;_;

Can the FBI analyze how long I looked at that through my webcam? Should I put tape over it?

Ah shit. Correction. I noticed the piercings and the uh… life? under her eyes. FBI niggers won't get me yet.

they're gunna come ah knockn

Good luck I'm behind seven proxies

thanks for posting stuff mate, appreciate it.