I have found out that Im bi, but Im not comfortable with coming out to my closest friends and family. What do?

I have found out that Im bi, but Im not comfortable with coming out to my closest friends and family. What do?

Why don't you suck a dick?

I would enjoy that. I have been incredibly tempted to eat my cum too. But I am so reluctant about it. The best I did was touch my tongue to my hand where some was. I have tried to suck myself off on many occasions as well

Unironically kill yourself.

no. I feel good about my life, for the very most part now. I have been through suicide/suicidal ideation, self harm, drug addiction, poverty (to an extent), I also know what it feels like to go hungry. And I dont mean hungry as in I havent eaten all day, I mean hungry as in havent eaten for days in a row. My stomach turning in pain from not being fed

So no. I have come a long way and built so much character

and depression/anxiety is implied here. Also pretty bad insomnia. need I say more

I dont want to kms anymore

pick one

I want to do that to get a feel for eating cum. If I want to suck dicks, Im gonna have to swallow

>>>/cuteboys/
come play wif us user

I'm in the same boat, I feel no reason to tell anyone, my parents would still love me but would be very dissapointed. You should just be a down low nigga.

I've been curious about eating my cum when I'm horny, but after I fap its pretty unappealing to me. Are you a sub?

exactly the same

Very much so

You should kill yourself, not for being gay but for avatarfaging.

is someone mad

is someone projecting themselves onto an anime girl on an anonymous imageboard

Karen is my waifu, thats why I use her

Have you tried any butt stuff yet? I want to buy a dildo but I don't want my parents to find it in the mail.

Fuck yes. I played with my prostate as I fapped and it makes it so much better its unreal. Makes you cum so much harder and the after effects last much longer

I want to buy a butt plug cause I hear its nice, but I cant for the same reasons you said. Not mail per se, but someone seeing it in general

That makes it mildly acceptable but still pretty cancerous.

have you achieved the legendary prostate orgasm yet?

And I should care, why?

If you mean by solely massaging the prostate, no. But I have fapped at the same time I played with my prostate. And that is fantastic

Yeah, a prostate orgasm is apparently quite difficult to do. I can get some incredible feeling just by riding a dildo, but I never come unless I start stroking. Still feels great tho.

sounds like it'd be fantastic. I get what you mean. Its kinda harder/takes longer, but damn is it worth it

It sure is

plus it's free. I think I need a different dildo tho, one with more curvature. maybe bad dragon a ;^)

maybe a bad dragon

Because I am the lord of image boards and I will cast judgment upon thee

I feel like a butt plug would be good for what I want. I have tried with a vibrator before. It was one of those smol ovular ones. I stuck it up my ass as I fapped and it was nice

Wow… I like your style, user. Wanna yiff?

I can't find my prostate at all, its kind of a bummer(heh, get it?)
Are you a qt?

plus it's hands free*
god it is getting too late

here ya go

what mean

yeah, I'd consider myself a little bit of one. I dont do makeup or any shit like that though. I prefer lolis, but I like to fap to traps sometimes

how long have you been on the internet user

Homosexuality is completely psychological.
Being able to get off at the thought of the same sex dosent make you gay, that's just the way your reproductive system is. Your reproductive system gets off to anything that promises it pleasure whether that be sexual thoughts or simply playing with your prostate.
Hormones and a large amount of testosterone can in fact fuel such traits. In the end your body has no sexual orientation, your own orientation is up to you and is nothing more than a psychological idea.

I've tried a lot, but I can't feel it in there, one of the reasons I want the dildo is to reach it.

about a good 7-10 years

you could easily use something smaller than a dildo, i.e. a sharpie. In fact, you may find that to be better if you're not used to large things inside your butt.

Who the fuck cares

idk I like to use my middle finger, so more or less fuck yourself

funny you mention that. Cause I have tried stuff like sticking a pen up my ass before in middle school. The non sharp side ofc. And my ass ended up bleeding a little. I freaked out and had to lie about how it happened

isnt it better than some stupid thread that normally pops up

Yiff? I'm sorry. I just assumed everyone on this thread was a furry faggot too!

a pen is maybe not the best option, something smooth is better. And always use more lube than you need.

Just don't do it then. Why do they need to know?

Keep your kinks to yourself, like everybody else

w-why would you want to do that? It doesn't feel good or anything. you're better off rubbing your dick on some labia. now that feels good :^)

kill yourself

pretty easy actually. Insist that traps aren't really gay and retain your straightness

Please keep it to yourself and don't have children.

Not tell them? Who you fuck really isn't any of their business until you wanna bring someone to meet them. Of which of course tell them beforehand.

Cum can be pretty nasty depending on diet, but it is an acquired taste for bottoms. Just take your time and eventually you'll get used to it. Though a loving partner with a good diet would probably be for the best.

pic related

(checked)
I fantasize about a trap fucking me in the ass and filling me up with girl cum. I have a suction cup dildo I use in the shower that I grind on while jerking it and it is leagues better than normal masturbation. I'm still new to this so I can only cum while jerking it like Karenfag, but I hope to soon trigger an analgasm.
Despite everything I just wrote, I still primarily like being a top.

How tall are you? From what I understand it might be higher up if you have a longer torso. You'll know when you hit it because it'll feel like you have to pee at first and the texture is just like the top of a smooth, round ping-pong ball. You probably also won't feel it unless you're already hard.

Pens are too sharp for that. I found that a good substitute is a thick, smooth electrical cord folded over. Like a computer power cord. It can be squeezed to an insertions size, but still retains enough spring and rigidity to apply pressure on the inside.

It's a nice feeling enclosing the bottom's smaller cock head in your foreskin and rubbing your precum together.

You disgust me.

True as that is, the traditional(working) family model requires a female caregiver, faggots are too imposing/degenerate to raise children properly.

oh how brave of you! you go gurll!!! you're mentally ill. your "tough" life beat you down. wake the fuck up, man the fuck up or kill yourself

Are you struggling with your homosexuality? No? Then shut the fuck up.

oh poor you! you must be over your head working so fucking hard to maintain your homosexuality. you're such a fucking faggot. you're just a little bitch.

why do you have to come out?
it isnt important for them to know.
just introduce partners as friends and go to their place instead of them coming to yours if you're afraid enough to come post about it online.

too much weight is placed on identity in an age when we live in this world sharing with some 7 billion other faggots. seriously. just be who you are and people wont give a fuck. dont make it an issue and dont make it important to tell someone unless it is in a passaway kind of remark as if they already knew.

Why are the faggots seeking our attention just like whores?

because all people want to be validated on their opinions and options. just weak minded people cant validate themselves and seek others to do it for them

That doesn't make sense, if the gay hunting is legal then we would be more than just happy to burn them at the stakes for lolz. Don't they realise that!?!?!

all mentally deficient fucktards think the same.

There is literally no such thing you mentally ill manchild.

most realise this which is why libtards are such persistent fuckers to push for their gay shit to be legal. when it's allowed without most legal sanctions.

i would join the hunt whole heartedly. purge the heretic.

apparently being bi stems from being ignored by other kids when you're little

It's just a code word for I'm mentally ill
Stop eating carbs and you'll feel better

what do carbs have to do with being mentally ill?
ketosis doesnt fix eveything

Gay bashing is what make life hard for homosexuals and bisexuals, such as myself. Homophobia is manifested as "gay bashing" in some straight individuals, such as yourself.

You're part of the problem, stop acting like an asshole and I wouldn't have anything to complain about.

Why? No really, fucking why? Why do this? Why not just keep it to your faggot self?

you'll be dead and then you will no longer be homo

no, you are the problem. get the fuck away from us with your gay bullshit. no one wants you around, no one respects you. you are a bunch dishonorable, hedonistic degenerates who love to sound condescending. you also love to blame everyone for your own shitty behavior.you are a fucking disgusting creature.

wait, you can kill yourself by starving yourself of all carbs?

thanks for that nugget of knowledge i have some friends to warn.

I just want to fug cute guys man.

thats fucking great user, shame they only exist on the internet

just cum in an old sports sock, like a normal person, op.

This. Good luck finding a passable trap or tranny IRL.

(I'm not the user you were replying to)
It sucks. I know a few transwomen IRL but they pass too well.

then don't. you cunt

How many genders are there this week, i forget?

Just one.

two, XX and XY

I need a guy to help me out when I spill my ice cream.

Mokkun should have been in all 3 OVAs. He could have had a harem with Pico and Chico.

Agreed, part 1 was my fav

Well howdy neighbor.

havent built enough character to not be a faggot though evidently

Oh poohoo! We don't need any bullshits like this so go in to crocodile infested lakes so we don't have to deal with the poofters.

Are you doing this for free?