Canadcuck here. not knowing what Mexicans are like first hand...

Canadcuck here. not knowing what Mexicans are like first hand, I was wondering which is worse Mexicans or native Americans. We have a shit ton of native up here and they are nearly as bad as niggers.

residential schools definitely didn't help along with the other shit you fags did to em

Yes, because the Canadians alive did that to the redskins still alive in Canada today. Not the ones hundreds of years ago, which have been long dead. Fuck off.

Mexicans by far

Mexicans actually work on occasion.

Most of the natives stay on their rezs though. Mexicans flood with streets.

Bump

Better question is who would win in a fight of 50 vs 50 between the two with melee weapons only.

natives. they have more crazy indian savage blood in them from fighting for over 10,000 years.

I've not met any native Americans, but I can tell you Mexicans are just slightly more civil than American niggers, but I bet they seem like savage apes in comparison to Canadian nogs.

I'd pay to see that.

I'd pay to see that.

I'd buy that for a dollar!

fag

no u

Insert thegaycommunity.jpg (don't have a pic of it)

this one?

Yes, thank you user.

Mexicans, mostly because they have those dangerous gangs that put the natives to shame. But both are shit

In the U.S., they range from worse to least as follows (#1 is worst, then descending to least) -
1. Niggers
2. Latino / beaner / hispanic / spic
3. White Trash / Trailer trash
4. Ghetto Asians (Filipino / Chinese / Japanese / other)
5. European immigrant gangs
6. Reservation Native Americans

These rankings are based on my own personal experience, so it's pretty subjective tbh. Other's experiences will vary.