HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/63036/why-you-should-not-go-see-mad-max-feminist-road
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

user, what the fuck are you trying to say? That image is a clusterfuck.

the infograph is the results of a survey from reddit.
op is saying that reddit has shit taste.

cuck wars confirmed for reddit

I bet they don't even Banepost. ;-;

BRAVO NOLAN

and halfchan

and Holla Forums

figures
that shit's reddit central
reddit the movie

I'll never understand why people enjoy it. The film is shit and boring, only good for the final monologue which wasn't even in the script and the soundtrack was generic cybershit.

The critics at the time were right, it is trash. It's like people only liked it because of Harrison Fo- Oh, that explains it.

not him but visually and audibly it was great. besides that yea it is kind of boring.

it has a 89% on RT, ik RT means nothing and im sorry to cite it but it seems all of the reviews are post 2000 figures.

Same for Godfather.

ah yes that classic

No, you're just a massive pleb

Well, I mean the infographic is 100% what I'd expect from reddit.

might have something to do with the only good version coming out post 2000 if I recall
That being the final cut

Our guys tbh

fuck youre right the theatrical is shit. what is wrong with the fucking world.

kys reddit

What even is whiplash? I never heard about it.

inception and drive are trash and so is la la land

interstellar was mediocre

(cont)

never saw mad max fury road looks like a shitty flick

>>>/bait/
yes, it really is returnofkings.com/63036/why-you-should-not-go-see-mad-max-feminist-road

shitty exposition babbys first scifi with shitty acting and BRAAAAAAAAAAPPPP shitty music

shit autistic flick, seriously fucking cringe

Jesus god. Why. Why do these people all choose the same mediocre movies? WTF is wrong with that website?

and your mother's fuckers

>>>/bait/ is that way

Seems to be a pretty accurate description of reddit.

also

Only a retard would say it was underrated.

drive is one of the few films ive dropped. you defending it and inception is reddit faggot

I don't think so.

the difference between reddit and Holla Forums.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/suicide/
>>>/safespace/

What did Reddit mean by this?

Are you retarded reddit loves inception and drive . they are shitty flicks like mad max and la la land

Drive is 8/10 you faggot.

It literally says right there "/r/Movies" you autistis, not "tv/", "4chan" or "Holla Forums".

maff is hard :-ddddd

They're saying that halfchan and Holla Forums also have shit taste. Who's autistic now? :^)

that shit tv show and that ugly bitch are reddit

Its literally one of their favorites you cuck

No it isnt Gosling and Williams fucking suck monkey dick

Why even bother having a board to discuss movies if all you enjoy is the latest flavour of the month garbage, you could talk to pretty much anyone about star wars if that's what you want to do

And the waifu shit here is tiresome but at least anons have distinct tastes for different weird looking celebrities, I mean those first two could be the same exact redhead, I guess reddit has groupthink for who they want to fuck too

yup here it comes, po-mo millennials deciding that kino ain't kino because the opposite group of po-mo millennials declared that they enjoyed it. fucking predictable as hell.

You are so grown up, man.

There's nothing there that could be considered kino. There's some excellent films (Goodfellas, Aliens, The Godfather etc.) but nothing that is truly worthy of being called art. If Reddit put Throne of Blood or Metropolis or anything of that calibre there then I would agree with your point but it's mostly what counts for art amongst the braindead (shlock like Tarantino.)

I get the aggravation at politics being forcibly injected into every discussion regardless of relevancy but nobody is saying reddit taste is bad because of their political opinions, their taste is shit because it's bland, safe, and completely ignorant of what makes a film good.

Fellowship of the ring is pure kino and you're kidding yourself if you think it isn't.

Am I a prude or is that a revealing outfit for a 13 year old to be wearing? I can't even tell anymore.

its the only pure kino and the pic, proves redditor lotrfags are cancer because they have the dark knight and return of the king rated higher

I hope this is ironic, at least the other waifu obsessives have the decency to fawn over someone who isn't a literal child.

C'mon fam, I ain't savin dat shit unlesz u do it right

Do you consider shoulders lewd?

Shoulders are a very sensual body part user

Why dont we make our own chart to see what tastes everyone has?

I hate this meme. It's boring.

literally Reddit: the Reddit

seriously though I like almost all those movies they are pretty good

That's too much work. Let's just steal their list and pretend it's ours.

Hello reddit

Just stop. The movies are gonna be just as bad and you already put a goblin tv actress on there

Jesus you should see the high school jacket pics/webm if you think this is lewd

Problem?

It has a goddamn intermission halfway through it so don't give me that "oh it's almost 4 hours, that's too long" horseshit. Every goddamn time I think reddit can't possibly disappoint me more than it already has, and every time I'm proven wrong.

She's improving with age.

Pedos BTFO.

Maybe in your mind schlomo😭

Meh. To me, prime is somewhere around ages 8-11. She's starting to teeter in granny heffer territory, but she still retains cunny features. Get it while it's good though because cunny is a fleeting magical stage, bittersweet in its transience.

MBB really isn't even that top-notch, it's just the industry is starved of a really good young starlet. The only really other good one I can think of at the moment is Dafne Keen. This is probably the best argument that Jews aren't pedos because you don't really see a lot of cunny propaganda in movies. They seem to more preoccupied with race mixing, historical revisionism, holocaust movies, replacing white roles with black people, pushing fags in TV shows, etc.

But cunny seems to be implicitly white.

12 Angry Men is such a meme movie. The Caine Mutiny was a superior mindfuck.

she has and always will look like shit fuck off

nope she is just as bad, why do you all have shit fucking taste?

I'm willing to be converted if you provide someone better.

hint: shes relevant right now and has been for a while

Rooney Mara?

Get on my waifu level, faggots.

is rooney mara relevant? on what fucking spectrum?

Tomboyish. And super red-pilled girls seem to come off as having like borderline personality disorder or something. Women are led more by emotions and to have them going full 1488 makes me kind of uneasy. It's nice to have a valkyrie on our side, but don't know about waifu material.

The autistic spectrum.

exactly, so negative

here's your (You)
More proof that they were right. I've never seen a bigger concentration of insecure kikes and kike-alikes like you outside of Holla Forums and of course reddit.

You know your waifu is shit when you make people play a guessing game.

hello reddit

Seems like a good thing to me.

Your waifu a slut.

well, that certainly is something

my waifu literally has grossed almost 10 billion

>>>Holla Forums is literally a boogieman

Are you actually retarded? Aliens I'll allow, but Mafiakino is top-tier entertainment. When you average plebbitard says he's watched Godfather, he probably means a 1 and a half hour TV cut he got to the half way point with when he was 12, certainly not the extended 200 minute cut with every last detail included.

When reddit mentions Godfather, you can bet your ass it's only the second one or he mistakenly watched Miller's crossing and thought "meh, close enough"
I mean, these people liked Interstellar and Inception ffs.

c