Would you cross the street to avoid a group of blacks?

How many minimum would it require?

I live in the country. I haven't seen a nigger (nor a street) for years.

It really depends on a lot of things. I concealed carry, so I'm not too worried about walking by some niggers.

I avoid niggers at all costs.

They stink, so all it'd take is one nigger.

As long as I can cross without them noticing. That might provoke them and I'll be worse off then if I continued on.

I'd say, 3 minimum. 3's a crowd after all

No, I have too much pride. It's stupid, but I'd keep going.

I too would fear the danger of being humiliated by such a small penis

Depends on how they look, how they're walking, what part of town i'm in, who's around and what time it is. Probably 5-6 under any circumstances and less as circumstance worsens.

If it was any more than 2 yes, at that point even a chimp ambush could catch an intelligent person who was 100% not relaxed around blacks off guard.

Not if I was driving a steamroller or a farm combine or something like that.

Not that I ever see blacks where I live.

why would I need to cross the street for self defense?

I actually kinda want to die, so I'd probably keep on walking towards them. The more blacks, the faster I'd move.

2 or more,they attack in packs,always keep that in mind.

You r*cists are posting about african americans as if they were animals. What a bunch of hateful bigots.

Another thread where blatant racism thrives. When did chans become such havens for racists?

I wouldn't live in a country with a nigger problem.

Live in southern england there isn't many outside of London .

I'm Chuck Norris, they cross when they see me coming.

They will generally only attack when they have significantly greater numbers. If I was alone I wouldn't risk it if there was more than 1 nigger. But it should be relatively safe if it's just 1 nigger.

You'd change your tune real fucking quick if you came across a pack of young niggers in the wild. Unless you're a nigger yourself. Then they'll only attack you if you wear the wrong colors or make sudden movements.

two if they're bloods. I have some homies who are crips

I run away from them really fast.

Scientists believe the bloods evolved their distinctive red coloring as an evolutionary defense to help hide the fact that they have been shot. This helps them trick the more skittish crisps into thinking that they are immortal.

The crisps blue coloring is more of a mystery. Scientists think that it could help them attract mates. But it also clearly serves the purpose of marking their territory against the more aggressive bloods.

get lost jew turd

Are you talking about black people or niggers? They are not the same.

pick one

We're talking niggers,obviously

Are they wild niggers or domesticated? How big is the group?

How does one domesticate a nigger?

With shiny chains for their loyalty and weed to keep them too inept to rob someone. Left nigger related

Evolution is bullshit.

african slave trade was bullshit too

We should have listened to the Arab slavetraders and casterated every slave. You won't find an Afro-Saudi. No headache for them sandniggers