I want 2 be bo. i'm not posting a meme copypasta every day because memes don't proliferate change...

i want 2 be bo. i'm not posting a meme copypasta every day because memes don't proliferate change. I was in a small secretive board that fell apart because the moderation peddled memes rather than solutions. plus, if people read my genuine opinions they're more likely to get on board. i'll still post a thread every day though, but I want it to be higher effort, or something worth being engaged in at least. read as a preface if you want.
in these threads feel free to ama, a hurdle to getting bo is that people don't know who i am all that much, so I can at least work to change that. if it's a retarded question i won't answer it, nor if it encourages identityfagging. a poster as a 'personality' a good mod does not make.

mod me nigger

>>>/catscradle/?

plz ban OP for incessant begging

no. it wasn't on this site.

hey fugthelug, check out this cool meme I made up.

"shit/pol/sters". 8)

hahaha(?) is this supposed to be satire?

What will you do about the Holla Forums question?

Will you ban everything I don't like?

what do you not like, user?

Everything.

i could do that. nuking the board and limiting the posts to a handful of premde cyclical generals might be appealing.

If you
you would immediately be a million times better than dys

as soon as i get into office get mod i wouldn't change anything regarding board settings like that. so we'd have what we currently have. i'd have to find a way to determine if they should be added later on, maybe a sticky where anons on both sides suggest pros/cons and we count out which party has more net weight to its argument. i wouldn't do any of the autistic shit dysnomia does like messing up roll threads.

No.
We already have an animefag BO, and look at this shithole.
No, you can not be BO, so stop putting your shitpost on top of all the other shitposts. If you were really BO material you would know what a contributing factor you are being to the collapse and failure of this board.

nah dude, i've only ever made this board better. been here since 2014. rightly fuck off

Starting tomorrow I am flagging OP's thread for spam.
And so should you.

Vocaloid isn't anime, newfag.

for your deluded mind, perhaps
but not better for anyone else
fuck off, cartoon pedofag

this

shit
the joke was that it was a strikethrough but i did it wrong

everyone should know that OP is a known dataminer and just wants to be BO to milk Holla Forums for shekels

proofs.png

you aren't BO is proof enough

how? has there been any proof except hearsay that i did anything?

So if dysnomia turns flags/IDs on and then leaves you'd leave it like that? Worst BO ever, at least dysnomia turns them off eventually.

i meant from this fixed point in time.