User, do you change your clothes?

Once, perhaps twice per week if they get soiled.

I use deodorant and body spray so I don't stink.

I don't really see the need to honestly. I know that it's not hygienic or whatever, but who the fuck cares? I don't go anywhere.

Yes, when they wear out.
Laundry makes slaves of us all.

no wonder you people never get laid

get out normalfag >>>/reddit/

I'm fine with just a prostitute, OP. I find relationships with almost anyone to be a tremendous waste of my time.

user, unless you work in construction then you have a problem with attracting dirt & shit.

no, I just don't like smelling like sweat and ball cheese

Have you tried taking a shower?

that's the whole point of this discussion, dumbass

If you're a reptilian-man hybrid like myself, you don't sweat as much so it's not an issue.

You should really give this shower thing a try, OP.

Even satan thinks cleanliness is next to godliness

I actually buy the same pair of pants 2-3 times so I never have to worry about a pants not fitting with my other clothes

or you could buy 2-3 different kinds of pants that go with your other clothes

If I always buy the same pair of grey pants I can always trust that every shirt/hoodie/jacket I buy goes well with my pants because I tried them out with the same kind of pair on

So no matter what is in the washer or which pair of pants rips my pants always fit the rest of my outfit

i buy my clothes in bulk, all my tshirts are black, all my jeans are the same, my closet looks like a cartoon closet, so yes i changed my clothes but they all look the same

Does anybody else wash their cumsock?

You sound like a real keeper, user… I bet you are continually exhausted, from all the hot 10/10's you are forced to fuck to death every day?

Why don't you just cum on your floor? That's what I do, I just leave it their and let it dry.

You're never gonna get swole at this rate brah

F O R Y O U

AT LEAST MY PANTS FIT MY OUTFIT

let me guess: you also only listen to metal

Who actually still wears clothes? Protip: Family Nudism.

I have a bunch of jeans/duck canvas and white t-shirts. It a cheap and modest look. Good for basically any informal occasion.

I like your style, user. Pics?

I might switch my pair of cargo shorts around every now and then

You don't own enough clothes for an outfit each day? Hell, you can reuse jeans

There is a utility reason to only wear black shirts, because they're very difficult to stain. If you're lazy like me then you hate having to bleach things in a separate load. Just throw everything in the washer together at the same time. That's how a man does his laundry