I genuinely wonder what Holla Forums thinks about Trump fucking up as good as all of his promises...

I genuinely wonder what Holla Forums thinks about Trump fucking up as good as all of his promises. I'd be baffled by the amount of support he had during the campaign, were it not that more than 70% of Americans are quite literally, very stupid and very ignorant.

So, Trumpeteers? Where are you and what have you got to say about pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oP_Q20mIc6s
documents.trendmicro.com/assets/white_papers/wp-fake-news-machine-how-propagandists-abuse-the-internet.pdf
businessinsider.com/chuck-todd-jake-tapper-trump-lawyer-jay-sekulow-trump-not-under-investigation-2017-6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holla Forums thinks you're a very poor shill. Now fuck off and ask for a better script.

It hurts, doesn't it.

This isn't how you use bait user, do you need a gyde?

youtu.be/oP_Q20mIc6s

Politics is just a meme on imageboards.

Life is a meme.

documents.trendmicro.com/assets/white_papers/wp-fake-news-machine-how-propagandists-abuse-the-internet.pdf

the world is full of idiots. three got together and wrote this paper

Only retards really bought into any of his promises. Trump was pretty much just a meme tbh.

LOL

You already answered your own question

Sure ya were kid

Try harder faggot. I'm already feeling like a second term is in order. If for nothing else just for the pleasure of seeing libtards lose their shit.

anyone who fell for the second coming of hitler maymay is a goddamn retard. that includes the majority of Holla Forums and all of /leftykikes/. bitch all you want, but his goal, being our useful idiot, was to bring about right wing politics into the mainstream for the younger audience. yeah, he's a kike. yeah, he's a neocon. but he was honest about it and you cocksuckers need to remember that the majority of people are followers. look at how the alt right medium expanded in few months. do you think alt-fags are gonna stay fags forever? their eyes will soon be opened and then we have a possibility of a chance for a second hitler. or..or none of this happens and we're all just a bunch of blabbering shitheads on a mongolian cotton sewing forum. whatever you want to choose, remember that they're both equally autistic. i still like him

1. He's been in office less than a year. I'm willing to give him some time to produce results.
2. Just getting him elected was a huge victory. It was done in defiance of the leadership of both parties as well as a sizable portion of the MIC/deep state, most of the major media, and the European globalists. Even if Trump does nothing for us, we already scored bigly.
3. Electoral politics was never going to be our salvation, and anyone who doesn't understand that is naive.

Brought tears to my eyes user. Fuck the establishment. We're going to make America great again.

1) What opposition faggot? Both the house and senate are republican
2) While "libtards" losing their shit is amusing, it's not worth shitting up the country

even if he abandoned all his promises (he didn't/wont't), he is still better than hillary

I didn't vote for anyone this election.

whatever it takes to play the victim, eh faggot?
In 11 days we will have hit this year's exact half way point. How much more time does he need to even begin doing anything?
You should stop saying 'shill' you don't even know what the fuck it means.

Are you mad OP? Can I bath in your tears?

You should read. I never said shill.
And? What the fuck did Bush or Obama do in their first six months?
Your passive aggressive reply is more indicative of a homosexual response tbh. No victim just facts. Just about all presidents face opposition.
How's the NSA/CIA these days? Fucking in an upheaval. lol. MAGA!

It's almost as if everyone at almost every level of government is against him even his own party? Everything he has done so far has been executive orders because congress won't work with him but that's okay.

Its almost as if we are 6months in and the chess board is just beginning to get into a position so he can start taking pieces

You said paid agent. Now, who do you think is going to pay someone to come to this little imageboard in the bowels of the internet to try and foster some anti-Trump sentiment? You're a god damn retard if you think that any government agency gives two shits about what people here think.
What does that matter? We're not talking about them, you mongoloid. We're talking about your cheeto encrusted meme lord.
You're a retard, but I don't hold it against you. You should learn a bit more tolerance, friend.

Only Holla Forums was supposed to genuinely believe it because they are retarded. The others just didn't want Hillary or Bernie in, or just wanted to piss people off.

You said paid agent. Now, who do you think is going to pay someone to come to this little imageboard in the bowels of the internet to try and foster some anti-Trump sentiment? You're a god damn retard if you think that any government agency gives two shits about what people here think.
Sure agent Smith. Sure that's what you want us to believe. It is a known fact that people are paid to go to 4chan/Reddit etc to do these things.
Doesn't matter to irrational libtards like you who don't care about facts. But it matters to sensible people who know you can't just waltz into a presidential office and do whatever you want. There are people you have to go through.
Ad hominem attacks without actual arguments. I am tolerating you which is saying something.

btfo :^)

MAGAfags have been saying "just give him a chaaaaaaaaaaance!" and that's fair, but he's pretty much done nothing of note. Maybe you're right and the "lol 4D chess" is going to pay off at some point, but it seems to me that this bullshit about how the administration is embroiled with some Russian conspiracy is taking up all of his time. Is that also a jewish plot to kill his ability to produce results?

ok.

Give Trump a chance, no one knew government was so complicated

The other choice was an incredibly corrupt career criminal who thought the best method of campaigning was to threaten Russia with war for doing something she made up to avoid responsibility for her own actions. If Trump accomplishes absolutely nothing between now and 2020, I will not care. Clinton would have been a nightmare.

No one cares after the election, even Trump said it

nobody acted this way for Obama and his Eight years. Remind me again what he got done that he really wanted done. Keep in mind Obama care the way he wanted it wasn't what he ended up with.

I love how you use the term 4dimensional chess like its a meme. Almost.. Like you are incapable of seeing him put it into practice he is a master of the bait and switch he has played the media time and time again. Literally his entire election was 4d chess every buzzword he uttered drew attention to his points and set him in a favorable position. The man took all that negativity and built a wall around HIMSELF. He's absolutely untouchable.. By the Russian narrative, by internal disputes… By literally anything you name he is untouchable

The fucking retard can't even stay on the same message as his Press Secretary and lawyers. I doubt he can play go fish without Ivanka or Jarred's help.

businessinsider.com/chuck-todd-jake-tapper-trump-lawyer-jay-sekulow-trump-not-under-investigation-2017-6

what did nu/pol/ mean by this?

The press secretary entertains the media, they know nothing of what's actually going on. What's more is when trump disagreed with his press secretary he was king of the news cycle Again all day long. It was a semantic disagreement with no actual meaning but the press ate it up and fed America yet another bullshit story that seems to exist solely as a fuck you to the elected president.

Anyway its clear this is a low effort bait thread.

POLUMPFEDORITTORS GET OUT
YOUR PRESIDENT IS JEWISH
GET
OUT
POLUMPFEDIITORAS RIGHT NOW
GET
OOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

If you think that was being salty then Christ you must think ketchup is spicy.

As ironic as it is, Holla Forums has become infatuated with trump as an e-celeb. They don't need to see what he's doing. Holla Forums have been brainwashed by someone claiming to support them.

That's what they get, honestly.

I miss old Holla Forums

Holla Forums doesn't care about politics.

The only replies you'll get are from shit/pol/sters

HE HAS THREE AND A HALF YEARS LEFT TO BUILD THE WALL

I was never an avid user of 4chan back in the day. I mean, I knew the place existed, but I just didn't get the appeal. Tell us what old Holla Forums was like. Was it less of a hugbox, and more of a place where all manner of political ideas could be discussed? Was it always filled with retards?

He has 4 months until impeachment

To begin our story we have to go way back… First in 2004 there was /n/. The /n/ board was for trains. It was removed later on and replace by /n/ - Nature & Wildlife, which was pretty comfy, better than dumb old trains… but eventually it was moved to /an/ and then in 2006 /n/ became /n/ - News.

During this time 'old Holla Forums (aka /n/) was the Holla Forums of politics. We were hateful, we pitted the left and the right, and the anarchists against each other, we rigged votes and did everything we could do to create havoc among all sides… We never believed in left or right, we knew both systems were the same, we knew voting did nothing to change the system, so we believed that we were revolutionists through our prankery, and to an extent, we were, but our influence wasn't enough at that time…..the board changed again, this time in 2008 it changed to /n/ - Transportation. That was the last we saw of old Holla Forums.

Remains of it existed and remained on Holla Forums until 2011 when the official Holla Forums board was created. Holla Forums still had the /n/ spirit in them, they knew elections were rigged, both sides were the same, etc etc. We just wanted to shitpost about how awful obango was, how the HAPPENING would surely happen soon, but it was mostly banter.

But then, by the time Obama had 2nd term…every class of people in any first or second world country had instantaneous access to political information through normalization of the internet to the common man – via cellphone. This is when everything changed. IB's became popular, full of propaganda, feds, and all sorts of conspiracy were everywhere on the internet.

Yes, and no.

Anyway, now Holla Forums is a 'stronger idea than ever' but the idea isn't a natural one, it's artificial as fuck. Sucks, but kind of cool in a /cyber/ sense.

Oddly, that would save him in my eyes. He'd be exonerated from his promise.

Whereas if he goes his full term and doesn't build the wall I will feel duped. I've been supporting him since early in the primaries, but if he doesn't keep that one simple promise I'm not going to fall back on the bullshit excuse "oh, well, he was still better than Hillary would've been…" I'll admit that he's a lying asshole and I was a dumbass for supporting him.

The wall will make or break his presidency.

For what exactly?
Causing ceaseless butthurt?

Trump is a nigger

QUICK GO TO Holla Forums. TRUMP'S INCOMPETENCE LEAD TO A SYRIAN WAR PLANE BEING SHOT DOWN AND NOW MODS ARE GOING BALLISTIC WITH DAMAGE CONTROL DELETING EVERYTHING NEGATIVE SAID ABOUT TRUMP.

Sad!

Don't you have a wife to watch getting fucked?

ya, yours lol.

Ha. Okay, you got me, matey.

god damn, the jesus=trump folks are funny to watch. he really is the new fingerbox or crystals.

I didn't even vote in spite of following and agreeing with much of the sentiment on Holla Forums. It didn't matter to me if Jesus fucking Christ ran for president. A vote for anyone was a vote for the same democratic system that's been fucking all of us in the ass. I hope you enjoy what you voted for, and you probably do because you aren't as cynical as me.

Was it natsoc earlier?

Not that user, but realize that the original and resulting censorship created by forcing the creation of Holla Forums didn't exist. Lolbergs were everywhere and Stormfags/Marxist scum used to shill constantly, though.

Keep making excuses fellow redditor.

Blackpill harder, faggot.

It was a bit like Holla Forums or old /int/ but with more "lol niggers" humor rather than being a full-on NEETSoc hugbox. In fact, lolbertarianism was the dominant viewpoint early on. There was a lot more lighthearted funposting than you typically see nowadays. You'd see threads like "Why don't you have an East Aryan gf, Holla Forums?" rather than dour Hitlerist circlejerking.

Hillary lost that's all anyone ever cared about. Go be salty about it someplace else fagget.

Far right parties are dying in Europe after his election and the Republicans are set to get gangraped in the midterms. Right wing politics looks like a joke. Young people only think of the right as pepe loving racists who are pure basement dwellers. Nice plan lmao.

Posting in a shill thread

Look at all the fish OP has caught with fucking /pol bait of all things! Must be a new batch of 4chan retards showed up today.

this

Bump because of Boxxy pic.

Spiel because I care:
Humans accessed eternal life technology thousands of years earlier than now.
Humans are getting instant regrowth of their missing body parts at their existing body. They are getting their old brains placed into the heads of young cloned bodies. Some of the clone bodies are only aged seven years; old humans looking like children.

Ancient humans, breakaway civilizations of humans are, "mind controlling" millions of humans by a muscle flexing technology. The machines are as close as at you. The machines are as far as miles. The mind control happens by electricity caused at your muscles or your brain.

Aliens (science freak experiments) are pets, slaves, workers, acquaintances, friends, "family", or comrades of the most ancient humans and breakaway civilization humans…and like how the richest surface humans of United States of America pamper their pet dogs with food which is better quality than most humans at the surface of Earth eat…some aliens have better quality technology than United States Armed Forces. Many of the humans, among the groups of humans who are dominating all the aliens, use the aliens as, "portable storage containers" which are, "smart", "interesting", "interactive" and, "self securing".

Humans can travel from Earth to Marse during only a few hours time. Humans are living at the moons of every planet gravitied of Sol. They have robots to make all their food, and their governments are comprised of all citizens representing at the legislature, courts, and harming operations (executive work; non-words work).

And how are you coming to those conclusions?
Politics is more than shitty memes despite what the MSM and nu/pol/ would have you believe.
Abd if you post a fucking poll as proof I'm going to laugh, because if it's one thing Brexit and Trump has shown everyone it's that political polls are inaccurate as all fuck and more often than not completely biased in an attempt at creating a bandwagon effect by making one side seem more popular than it actually is.

if you're not pissed at some shit Trump is doing, you're new. it really is that simple. i eagerly await your rebuttal accusation.

fuck off

that fact that the "democratically elected" swings right to left on a schedule, and the talking points become more and more fluff (couched may be better term) is not a coincidence.

fuck off samefag shit/pol/ster

No. Not in a serious sense.

b-but muh alt-right motherbase, a-user!

alt-right? moar like cuck-knight user. we've already re-written that history and moved on. we've always been at war with alt-right.

oh goodie, family guy references, glad to be back in this, the heart of internet counterculture

Have you seen the past elections in France and other countries? Le Pen got sweeped by a globalist and Wilders overwhelmingly underperformed in the Dutch Elections. Hell, even Britain went full 180 and almost elected a commie to prime minister. Don't tell me politics is more than memes, tell your r/the_donald browsing normies at Holla Forums that. Plus don't hide the fact that the right is starting to mirror the SJW left it seems to be fighting by doing retarded shit such as whine and interrupt a stage play of all things.

Sounds about right

For the love of christ user, these decisions are absolutely terrible and irrational

ITT: Trumpeteers in denial of above quoted posts

I do wonder what subsuming a guy like Trump looks like on the ground. Do they just threaten to cut off funding for everything relevant or is it more like that joke by that dead comedian where they show him the murder of JFK from a different angle.

They showed him the reality of being president, and he realised how fucked he is.

I would bet 10.000 dollars that he won't get a second term. He's fucking up beyond belief already. I'm pretty disillusioned from how many people actually bought his crap, and Hillary's crap. But then again people love to pick sides.

The globalists are afraid. :)

Who are the globalists?

Trump's a good goy, always has been.
anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool