RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have lung cancer.

Were the cigarettes worth it?

With exception of the one between my lips atm - no - not all.

I'm genuinely sorry.

so what are you gonna do? just keep smoking, you might as well, you've smoked for this long.

How old are you? I wanna smoke but I wanna quit before I die.

Maybe he can give his lung cancer cancer.

Absolutely, but I also want to get my hands on something that'll get me silly, proper.

Fire with fire. I like it, user.

My condolences, user. How long you have left until your lungs become mush?

That's what you get for smoking the tobacco jew

21? Shit man. What were the first signs for you that something was wrong? How much/often do you smoke?

21!?! Gah fuck thats right around the corner. Maybe we'll live long enough for cyborg parts.

How did you get lung cancer at 21, how much do you smoke? Are you gonna die?

Skip to 1:05

No idea yet, still don't know how bad it really is.

Aching in the right side of my chest, coughing up blood eventually.
Smoking since I was *12*. A 25 pack every two - three days or so.

Now im gunna be paranoid as shit every time my chest hurts. Thanks faggot.

You SHOULD be paranoid every time your chest hurts. If your chest hurts go see a doctor ASAP. You could have high blood pressure or a partially clogged artery.

Just don't be a fucking retard like Op, putting off seeing a doctor for five months.

OP, I feel ya'

I'm a virgin who still managed to get herpes from an unknown source

That's awful…
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I lost one testicle last year.
Bite me.

do you want to lose another?

you can't get lunge cancer at 21 you fucking prick, get a life

Lung cancer seems cool. I want one! What's your secret OP, how did you get it so early?

Funny, last night I dreamt I had terminal cancer. But anyway, that's what you get for smoking. I bet you expect taxpayers to pay for your treatment now as well.

Prayn for you

i kek'd

in for a penny, in for a pound. go all the way, or don't go at all, user.

"When you know you have gone too far, then you have gone too far"

good one

Your only remaining hope is to put your soul on to the interweb so when you die your personality will have been backed up

At least you don't have algorithm.

at that rate I will get cancer at like 30, isnt lung cancer from a cigarettes a game of chance though? My granddad died from lung cancer early smoking maybe half a pack but my uncle is 58 with 2 packs a day going strong

Damn, got a ciggy lit right now. Really puts things into perspective when another user gets the C. Hope you pull through with a miracle somehow.

This reminds me of my grandma
She was more of a mother to me and my brother than my own. Fuck this thread the feels are coming back.

man…

Is that 25 cigs every three days or 25 packs of 20 cigs every three days? If it's the latter no wonder you're fucked.

When your time is up that's that I guess.

Either fight it or don't. Hey even TNO became immortal for a while.

I have cancer myself and I'm still going through chemo with the help of a pig farmer. Mine was bacon induced.