Southern Europe to deliver another round of ass-kicking?

To all South-Euro bros, Christians of the faith that has brought us together throughout centuries, will you fight the growing Sarracen menace?
Will you participate in this modern Crusade? And honor the lives of your ancestors?
Corsica delivered the first of many blows, will you deliver the next one?

As a Portuguese citizen (Proud to be part of the Templar Kings' Lineage), I feel as if the work of my ancestors is in risk. A millenia of safety within these borders is being put on the line by our sworn enemies (Muzzies) and I, as a devout Christian, follower of the Temple, holder of the shield, feel the need to protect it. As a bastion of hope, for all who wear the Cross.
My every increasing fury grows, much like the current forest fires, burning and powerful.
When will we strike back, brothers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis
archive.is/WxZsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brother here, convert me.

I am very willing to listen, but I need to know if the faith can be revived and make us stronger against the modern tides.

For example, what basis does it offer for us to kick the niggers out of our country? Even if they are Christians. Seems like it can't properly adress the issue of race.

I am also in favor of some form of eugenics and I'd sanction abortion if the baby is too sickly.

It'd be a shame to throw out what our people have put so much effort into for the past millenia. I love nearly every aspect of the religion, I want to accept it but it falls short of what I want it to be. Your words speak to me well, but how many Christians would actually approve?

Or am I looking at it in the wrong way?
The religion is also a reflection of society… but if so, is it really the Church of God?
What's the point if even those who follow it succumb to heresy?

We now seek to establish a firm ground to stand in, that's why many here desire a volkisch type belief system which is extremely hard to subvert and covers race and nationality.

Christianity started as a sort of stoicism with semitic pernicious influences. Then we europeans adapted it to our "pagan" customs, we created 3 gods in one, because we are polyteistic, we worship the Virgin, Jesus, the Saints and martyrs.
We can reinvent christianity if we want and make it the religion of spartans.
Eugenics is taboo because the elites dont want a clever population that is self sufficient and not enslaveable. Eugenics can be done without suffering or moraly evil practices, just support kids for the intelligent and allow a maximum amount for the less intelligent unless they pay penalties and all resolved, for example.

My friend, I have a view of the world that few here share. I truly believe that one can "overcome" his/her race through faith and a strong connection to God. As long as one becomes enlightened, race will be seen as nothing more than a petty mortal belief, for we are all inferior when put in front of the lord.
As for religion, however, it is not so black and white. Ideology holds more weight than skin color.
Islam and it's followers are a disease. A crack in the system. A bug that needs to be fixed. Many Christians will agree with this. But they are also being misguided by a false prophet. Pope Francis follows an ideology of blind love, which is ,within of itself, beautiful, but impractical. Why should I love those who do not deserve it?
I follow Jesus, but it's not my job to be the son of God. I will, however, defend his words and actions with my life.

Deus Vult.

oioioi ye fookin wops arn woite oioioi fook ye m8

I'll be here waiting till you cuckstians evemtually attack.

Inb4 impotent cuck rage.

Once you show your worth as a people "under" a god, then people will respect you more. You sre neither feared nor respected, hence cuckstians.

Inb4 fedora or pagan as well.

Catholicism is not Christianity.

When God tells the believers to make war with the degenerate Canaanites and to kill any Israelite who racemixed with them then all you faggots say the religion is primitive and warlike.

When Jesus later says to be more pacifistic because the material world doesn't matter and that God's kingdom is of another world then all you faggots say the religion is cucked.

You just want to hate Christianity for the sake of hating it. Fuck off.

Aryans don't grovel in 'worship' before their Gods - they invoke them; Channel their power into the various aspects of life.

Bending your knees in supplication before your Gods or (((G-d))) is to be of the Semite's mindset.

That's too bad them m8, it has the best aesthetics and my country is literally rooted in it.

that's not what the Priest told me

I'm not fighting for the people who got us into this mess. Unless you resurrected Urban II I'm out.

There's nothing stopping you from being a Catholic. Just don't be under the assumption that you're a saved Christian for doing so.

Self-worship is degenerate.

No, I am saying you are all cucks that do nothing. Don't be shocked that people find you weak if all you do is grovel to invaders or shitpost the cringiest cwusader memes that achieve nothing.

So you can fuck off until you do shit, you fucking faggot.

Self worship is love. Try it sometime and you might find some power. Charity starts at home, bitch! :)

I focus more on good deeds than on good thoughts, so that was never the case. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

Who said anything about any kind of worship?

Men are not above the laws of Nature, which creates the perfect meritocracy.

I merely said we should invoke our Gods, not weakly bow before them like Abrahamists.

That's Jews for you. 2000 years later, they still mad.

Tabarnak de pute sale…j'espere que tu es un troll, sinon tu es un tres bon goy…la vie de ma mere…

Hon hon…fait toi accroire que tu es un vrai Chrétien, James…en attendant nique ta mere la grosse pute a renois…

Cheap provocation. Judaism achieved little after Christ other than create money plotting networks.

Islam, Chrétienté, Judaisme…la meme merde Sioniste pour controler les bons paysans…arrive en ville, Bubba…la tombe de mon grand-pere…

è ancora il frocio quebecian…

Thank Napoleon for that. Before Napoleon abolished Ghettos and cast off Inquisition, Jews never controlled Christians.

I agree with what you have stated in your posts. People treat God as an entity separate from themselves, so it becomes a game of cat and mouse. We should instead be living in, with and through God.

About the groveling part, you're right that that's the wrong mentality. But the ritual of prayer itself is to clean the mind and to ask for protection from evil (see: The Lord's Prayer)

It is exactly as you say.

"You shall know them by their fruits" is one of the highest tenets.

Praying yourself to sleep is useless, it seems to mostly be a protestant heresy.
"If you are truly my disciple then you will do works even greater than these".

you québécois will never be real French, only the descendants of whores

Napoleon was Corsican by the way. He released the Jews, and as a thank you, Jews financed big time the one who would defeat him in Waterloo, Wellington.

"Serves him right, he trusted a Jew"

Straight out of a fucking A.Wyatt Man comic.

Tous les peuples les plus intelligents et avancés de leur époque avait l'idée d'un Dieu ou de des Dieus…on ne peut pas dénier ca…comparativement aux negres ou abbos qui n'ont jamais eu aucun Dieu…que peut t'on en déduire…

My grandmother is as Catholic as they came and she did it.

Also prayer is hardly a Christian only thing. I have no idea why this is beingh implied

We most definitely are, or at least, we should aspire to be. This is why spirituality must be given equal importance to natural law

Something is fishy here.

Oh and about the worship.
In Ancient Greece excelling as a warrior was a form of worship of Heracles, for example. It was also connected with invocation.

We shouldn't get stuck on semantics, but the issue here is that people have a frankly limited understanding of what worship is (or can be).

Ye, but Abrahamism makes it clear several times and to this day that YHWH is wholly seperate from the Earth.

You can't have an honest connection with a (((G-d))) that isn't an aspect of nature - hence why I follow the Old Ways.

J'imagine que je pourrais dire la meme chose des USA qui travaille constamment..laisse moi rephraser..est constamment la truie d'Israel…9/11, tous les false flag…tous les connards de soldats Américains qui se font tuer pour rien dans des guerres sans fin pour faire tourner la machine de guerre Muricaine…

That's asinine.

There's multiple theology writings on the nature of God as everything that is.

Furthermore, the worship of Saints is in of itself a worship of nature. You can see parallels between Saintly worship and the old gods. To give a most obvious one, compare Jeanne d'Arc being turned into a sort of Athenian figure.

fuck off frog, go annoy the Anglos in Brit/pol/

Tres bonne réplique originale, Bubba…je te donnerais un biscuit mais je suis a cours..la vie de ma mere…

Nah, ce thread est pas mal comfortable…la tombe de mon grand-pere…

Rappel quotidien pout tous les noobs de religion…les kikes qui ont inventé le Christianisme ont basé Marie sur Isis…la vie de ma mere…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis

per favore muori

That's because the Church made the Old Gods into saints to make Abrahamism more palatable to the people of Europe.

And it's not asinine if your whole theology is centered around the idea that your YHWH's kingdom is not of the material world.

Pourquoi tu n'aime pas le Francais, Gianluigi…c'est la langue la plus proche de l'Italien…prend l'Occitan par exemple…combiné d'Italien et de Francais…

Yes because being rooted entirely in material, physical theology without the concept of being endowed with a greater soul as we worship fucking trees is such a threat to kikes who don't believe we have souls to begin with.

Les osties de bans pour rien devienne vieil vite…voulez avoir un criss de site ou pas?

An afterlife is not unique to Christianity.

Incorrect, I never said I was a filthy materialist.

Gods should be a *part* of Nature, not *apart* from it.

And Jews are scared shitless of the idea that Europeans are returning to Nature religions.

Proof?
archive.is/WxZsU

That's not what I mean.

It is an established notion within Christian doctrine that the world is a fallen creation, and that YHWH is above and outside it.

Pour mes négros qui parles Francais…écouté ce petit kike spewer ca bullshit…la vie de ma mere il ment a chaque mot…

Ok then.

Christianity is gay as absolute fuck if you want it to be. The bible is very malleable.

It is not a fallen creation, it is a marred creation. There is a difference.

Again, it's also not unique to Christianity.

The idea that the physical world is somehow marred or made less than what it was is common to a lot of religions, including traditional European polytheistic ones.

The slow death of magic and myth that gives way to what we see today.

Yes but the old Gods of European Paganism were not perfect either. That's the difference.

The God of the Bible is perfect in all ways, he is alpha and omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. He is not a being, but the very act of being itself. Ipsum esse subsistens.

Combine that with unity in his kingdom being the ultimate endgoal, and then slap on the anti-worldly gnosticism we have nowadays in dildo evangelicuck protestantism and you've got yourself a semitic death cult.

Christianity can be great, and I wholeheartedly believe that. But as of today it is absolute shit tier and deserves to be shunned until it grows a set of fuckin nuts.

Yes, but the intense hatred towards the 'sinful' world found in many Christians shows there is a problem.

And Christian doctrine states that it is Man's actions in the Garden of Eden that caused the world to become fallen.

The whole of Abrahamism has a human-centric view on the world, and this is false since we are not above Nature.

Full blood southern euro bro that plans on learning the language of my ancestors and immigrating back.

I would gladly start a crusade myself if I had enough people in a localized area. Unfortunately the false pope is doing a great job of being a false pope, so it's up to us.

The damned shill even said there should be a global government and religion, not Catholicism. He such a NWO puppet and not even trying to hide it.

good luck