Why do people cut off all communication from somebody?

Why do people cut off all communication from somebody?

Probably because you're an annoying NEET. No worries, ill always be here to call you a faggot.

They are envious of your micro-penis, OP - tee hee.

Most people aren't on my level of consciousness so I leave them in the dust.

Besides, if they aren't offering me their daughters to fuck.. Why even bother? Wrong move, cunts.

They're too pussy to end a relationship directly.

Indirectly.

I'd let you fuck my daughter. You know, if I had one.

No, directly. Indirectly is how they are doing it. Or passively.

It's what cool girls do…just stop replying or talking to somebody. In the past I thought that's impolite and I would never do that. Then I realized if you want to get through life as successfully and effortlessly as possible, just behave like an instagram thot and I started ignoring people without giving an explanation as well. Feels great.
Other instagram thot/chad principles of success:

Sad but true

for you

It's a popular meme to "cut out the negative people" in your life. But actually that just makes you a really intolerant shitty person.

When you do this, radio silence the kids call it, you are pretending other people don't exist. Out of sight out of mind, right? Wrong. Any kind of ignoring, whether it's responsibilities or people you're trying to avoid, it doesn't matter. Ignoring anything makes you ignorant by definition.

So if you're fine with being ignorant, continue to cut out people from your life.

However, you will miss out on the way people grow. When you avoid another, the younger version of a person is what you have in mind for reference, not the person here today. When your opinion is based in the past, how do you accurately know a person's real character? You've got no truth to judge somebody without their presence to evaluate. In ignorance you live in your own selfish, muted slice of life, wrong about the world around you. You become shallow and probably bitter.

Wasn't the original idea to live a more positive, more beautiful existence in the first place?

So what do you really accomplish by ignoring someone?

If you are someone who cuts off communication from another you are really cutting yourself off from society.

There's a presumption that there will be new opportunities being blocked by the "negative influences" in your life. Or worse, a person then claims to be enlightened after learning how to close and lock the doors to their house when they have actually closed the doors to their mind and their heart. They may even think, "There, now my suffering will be over now that such and such person is out of my life."

What are you truly trying to get from life if you believe that by leaving some behind you will finally be happy?

Don't be stupid. This responsibly rests on your own shoulders. There's things to learn everyone. Especially from people you hate. Every person has a unique perspective to absorb. How arrogant to place your character above another's. As if you yourself are more perfect. Fix the demons inside yourself. As you begin to know you self and master your bad habits, tgen you will begin to find less and less disagreeable people in your life. That's when the quality of your experience will become positive.

It's just completely false to think this works any other way. Cut out anybody from your life and you doom yourself to anguish.

Also check my dubs faggots.

I've done this constantly. Nearly everyone I know has devlaued themselves, making it a complete waste of time and energy being around them. I'm enough of a failure, I don't need to be further drowned by their insistance on seeing how far they can fuck up their lives and the lives around them. Burn all bridges and never look back, there's no point in dealing with the dead.

Why do I get the impression you're some Holla Forums faggot butthurt over being ignored by some other faggot or landwhale you tried to bed but sperged out on?

Wtf I hate Cuban now

check em

Because it's impossible to discuss this topic with out giving that impression.

"Now I finally have time to eat healthy and work out. All those negative influences aren't holding me back anymore! They were draining my energy!"

No, you are too shitty to master yourself and have to blame others for your short comings.

Holy fuck, dude.

there's a million different reasons for a million different situations. which one do you find applicable

if I don't want to talk to someone I stop taking their calls, simple as that

they aren't my wife, I don't owe them a divorce

They probably would like to communicate again, they just can't because of the dark heaviness which lies on their minds.
They are depressed and have no energy for starting a conversation.

This is stupid, if you know a person that wants you to do drugs or crime, you don't hang out with them.

Which is why i only got white friends.

Sounds like projecting, tbh.

If someone is ignoring you then they're doing you a favour - they're showing you their true colours early on. The best way to take that kind of attitude is to imagine they'd do it again if given the chance, and they'd act how you'd expect from someone who doesn't see the value of treating you the correct way. If you have any kind of self respect you'll come to the conclusion that someone who behaves in that manner falls below your standards. This goes for anyone who generally has a shallow persepctive when it comes to other people; you don't have to take it if you don't want to, and they don't have to deal with you. Everyone wins.

Right move, buddy.