THE FIRE RISES - TOURIST IN COSCIA ATTACKED BY KEBAB FOR TAKING PICTURES OF NAZGUL-GARBED KEBABESS;

KEBAB ANGERED BY TOURIST TAKING PICTURES OF WOMEN IN BURKINI, ATTACK TOURIST

CORSICANS SEE THIS AND PROCEED TO ATTACK KEBAB

FULL BLOWN RACE WAR ON OUR HANDS FOLKS

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/14/man-injured-by-harpoon-during-riot-on-corsica-beach-after-touris/

I want to imagine it was a stereotypical American tourist with a fanny pack, huge cargo shorts and a booney hat that started this.

Corsicans are the crazy Southerners of France, I can well imagine natives going ham.

I meant the picture taking mainly.

Kek

Already a thread on this.

I'll stand in as a Holla Forums editor & correct some of the descriptive elements in this story:

Man injured by spear-chucking nigger during animal frenzy on Corsica beach after tourist takes photo of female ape in burkini

Animal control was summoned and a man was injured by a harpoon when a frenzy of wild primates broke out on a beach in Corsica, apparently triggered by a tourist taking a photo of the female of the species in “burkinis”.

The incident came after the mayor of Cannes banned primates from wearing the full-body, snout-covering swimsuits on beaches of his Riviera town.

The outbreak in Corsica took place on Saturday in a cove near the village of Sisco in the north of the French Mediterranean island.

“It happened because a tourist was taking photos of the local fauna,” said Ange-Pierre Vivoni, the local mayor, on TF1 television. “And the North African primates apparently felt the tourist was trying to steal their souls. It was quite a trivial matter to begin with.”

Things got out of hand when the frenzied apes of North African origin harangued the tourist who took the pictures, howling, beating their chests with their paws, and flinging feces. This prompted local youngsters to attempt to calm the panicked creatures in defense of the visitor.

Animal Control is still trying to establish how the normally docile animals became feral, but local media said that a group of older North African primates, hearing the howls of their fellows, soon arrived, some armed with primitive weapons such as hatchets and harpoons, with which they flailed at & threatened the young Corsicans.

The animals rampaged uncontrollably for several hours, during which three cars were burned and four people had to be taken to hospital, one of them for a wound caused by a harpoon (the crude spear is a common natural tool used by this North African species of primate). A pregnant woman was among those hospitalized, as animals will routinely attack the most helpless victims when they feel threatened.

Bernard Cazeneuve, the interior minister, was forced to issue a statement asking why tranquilizer darts were not used on the frenzied creatures.

Tensions were still high on Sunday, when a crowd of around 500 gathered in the nearby town of Bastia and tried to enter a housing estate currently being used as a makeshift zoo. They chanted: “euthanize the apes, they are too dangerous to live in such close proximity with humans!”

Riot police held back the righteously indignant citizens, who eventually had jobs to go to & could not stay.

It is unknown why the police, who had previously failed to keep the citizens safe from the feral & out of control apes, felt the need to protect the basically useless animals from being put down for the public good.

Based Corsicans, compatriots of Napoleon.

A harpoon? Now that's some dedication.

Corsica has the highest murder rate in Europe.

If dubs, Corsicans will remove watermelon.

Rerolling.

a harpoon gun for submarine fishing

it's a pretext to be allowed to carry something dangerous when a mudslime doesn't have a legal weapon permit while near the water

holy shit Holla Forums should start giving out best post of the week awards. this is a sure winner. it would be a best post of the year contender

Disrespectful picture of the sainted martyr Harambe (PBUH) aside, I agree.

toasty bread

haha believe me you don't need pretend magic, corsicans will do what they need to do and they will succeed.

Is this fucking OC?
Delicious.

I find your pictures offensive.

Gorillas are better than that

God dammit, there goes half the joke.

FTFY

I'm surprised nobody made some meme around keyword like 'Burkini'.

Burkini Bottom sounds great to me.

OTT : Corsica's always been at war around their borders, in France they are like Basque peoples or Bretagne. It's a good thing they start the fire, but the frogs keep getting boiled until there is some law revolving around alcohol or pork.

France is known for Wine or Charcuterie. When french people won't be allowed to eat pork or drink alcohol, then they will fight back.

So use another keyword here 'Salafist'. In France we have a pork charcuterie called 'Salami', so use this to spread memes.

t.french frog

they're more Italian than french

Golden.

If dubs, they say "…dudes, this sucks. Coup in France anyone?" and they just mosey on in to Paris and take it.

Happened before.