Genetic segregation theory

Genetic segregation theory

Last millions of years:
Successful, powerful men (=those with the good genes) had sex with most women they could, because they could not be forced to pay child support, because there was
no way to prove that a child was the offspring of one particular man.
Result:
The top men with the top genes spread their traits not only in upper class women,
but they also freely cheated (with maids, serfs, etc.).

This lead to the spread of good genes down into the lower classes, too.

Last 50 years and today and in the future:
A father can always be genetically identified, and made to pay child support by
force. Also, powerful contraceptives and easy abortion is available.
Result:
Upper class men (=carriers of the good genes) do not have sex with women of lower classes anymore; should they have sex, there will be contraception and abortion.

Spread of good genes down into the lower classes is stopped.

Today and future:
Expect accelerating separation of underclasses and upper class in terms of genetic quality (=IQ, character, health, beauty).
Possibly humanity will divide in two species.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_du_seigneur
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't know too much history, do you? Besides, what is good is defined by the environment. Nowadays being a member of the upper class requires you to be a sociopathic kike. And sociopathic kikes can't function as members of a small tribe, so they will perish when the current collapses.

Are you serious OP people were so rul.ecucked at one time the king couldn't even get a divorce

Cucking of the lower classes by the aristocracy would lead to violent rebellions. Cucking within classes would lead to the death of the adulterer. Jealousy is the rage of a man.

Aristocrats are not the genetic peak. Without any selective pressure thanks to coddled lifestyles, nobility tends to degenerate. The lower classes are under harsh pressure and it is they who have the best genes. Hence a cyclical renewal; when the ruling classes degenerate and lose power, stronger people from the lower classes or from a more youthful outside force take over.

You know that's written almost word for word in the communist manifesto…

See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_du_seigneur

Eugenic as fuck.

Yes they objectively were the genetic peak. A distillation of the best genes within the population, the genes most likely to rise to the top over many millenia. Aristocrats were the tallest, smartest and most attractive segment of society, we have forgotten this because all of the old aristocratic European clans have become admixed and have gone extinct.

What is inbreeding?

In our shit society the most desired men by white women are non-white musicians and athletes.

That was really only a problem for certain royal lines. European aristocracies intermarried across national borders.

lol no.

if anything you can thank the model of monogamous families.
where men's instinct to fuck anything they can and women instinct to go for the top men are both kept in check and those who benefit are ultimately the children.
if you were right apefrica would be the most advanced continent…
because that's precisely how they roll…

whatever.

n-noble m-master race

He looks like an average anglo

Peasants frequently had upwards of 10 children but limp dicked nobles struggled to produce male heirs and their women died in childbirth

This whole post is next level retarded

"good genes" are relative to the environment
no, its called environmental selection (and random mutuation) ie. evolution

Your thinking is too simplistic

you know most of what Marx wrote was copied from goyim…

Well I guess I'm a commie-missile now

By your logic the Bush dynasty should be the peak of humanity and Jeb should be a superman

3rd pic is some kiked-up clon donor that spawned the limpwrist Faceberg faggot, Kuckerberg

Not sure why you keep replying to the same post over and over but whatever, by your logic Shaniqua the buss driver is superior to Trump because she was born poor.

Trump himself is new stock. His mother was a Scottish peasant and his dad a German immigrant

And? Your original assertion was

That's the point. Trump is from lower-class stock, thats why he has the best genes. If his dynasty continues to marry into shitty established aristocratic stock then they will degenerate. You have to keep things fresh with young blood

Either you have a very extreme definition of what "the under class" is or those goal posts aren't even on the filed anymore they've been moved so far.

Lower class basically has free-market genetics whereas aristocratic stock practices genetic protectionism, which is degenerate by nature.

Why do you keep responding to the same post over and over?

I think I just found the master race

"Millionaire" is hardly aristocratic. In fact it isn't even close. Its merchant-tier. Trump is the first person in his family to ascend to such a high rank and unfortunately he's marrying his children to a bunch of other New York aristocrats (coincidentally Jews).

Jews themelves are such degenerate freaks because they're all descended from less than 100 people around 500 AD. They are the most inbred people on the planet

You mad, cuck?

Oh shit user there may be something to this under class superiority after all.

How many of our military bases does your particular pozhole have?

And your assertion of
That is completely independent of the aristocratics. That isn't really a example of "lower class" ingenuity.

No I'm just curious as to where you came from since you seem to have problems using a image board.

Kek, noblemen

Oh I'm laughing

Well he is a fan of the under class…

Trump is from lower-class stock. At the very least his mother, if you don't want to count his father. He has also stated many times that he prefers normal people over other billionaires or aristocrats. It isn't something a limpwristed Eurocuck would understand. As much as you spit on America, it says something that your country probably is probably one of our vassals. If we are low, how much lower are you maggots

Which is exactly what happened in Europe when christcucks murdered the lines of warrior-nobles in order to replace them with rabbi approved thugs. The whole "medieval nobles were shitty" thing is directly attributable to the rise of cuckstianity.

In traditionalist society, the upper castes were selected for high intelligence (priest caste) and physical prowess (warrior-noble caste). Societal ideals have to degenerate before the caste system will break down, otherwise it is clear that the nobility are the superior members of society. It is collecting superior genes to fulfill greater responsibilities that defines the truly conservative ideology. If a member of the lower classes wins the genetic lottery through open breeding, he has the opportunity to make a saga for himself which is worthy of drawing attention from the nobles. This sort of thing is seen constantly in myth and record, prodigy poaching was even a favorite pass time of post-Enlightenment nobles because they would receive a measure of that newfound fame for their role as patrons.

So you live in Israel then, ah that explains it all

History shows that Christians were stronger than pagancucks.

I thought you hated intelligence? Aren't you a man of the people?

I am a man of the people and advocate a government by the people, for the people.

Common people are more intelligent than inbred fags with soft palms

Yeah that's been treating us real well.

africans and niggers in general are probably the most infantilized people on earth.
they don't get shit done. they bitch about it and wait for a white to do it.

America is the most powerful country in the world by a massive margin. Is there a single monarchy strong enough to govern a large country absolutely in the modern world?

History shows that paganism was the true heritage of the culture which founded civilization itself tens of thousands of years ago, and a thousand years after race traitors murdered their own kin at the behest of a foreign tradition with differing ideals Europe has reached the brink of annihilation. If you support cuckstianity, you are a race traitor.
The "strength" of cuckstianity is the ignoble teaching of Semites, ideals which permit selling out one's own kin and ignoring the truth. The very things which are necessary for the maintenance of a stable civilization are subverted so that Semitic religion can fill the void created by eroding a society from within.

Even though every objective measure shows the opposite to be true.

What defines power to you? I would rather live in a country that's at least 70 percent white then one that's powerful, my state doesn't even have drinkable water or derivable roads that hardly seems like a powerful country to me. Are you actually a man of the YOUR people or are you one of those I don't see race types?

kek

Monogamous relationships and pair bonding for life via religious backed marriages is the foundation of modern civilization (all civilization for that matter).

It's a kind of unspoken agreement, a social contract of a sort. For society and civilization to prosper, men need offspring and a wife to care for, to focus their attentions toward building and creating for a purpose bigger than themselves.

Look at wolves, or lions, or chimps. All pack animals, but typically, in a pack the females outnumber the adult males by an inordinate number. The alpha and his few most trusted males have access to a large number of females under their care. So what do the rest of the males do (the ones without a tribe/pack)? They form up into small groups of roving males, fighting, raiding, stealing and raping without much direction other than so basic subsistence and survival. Sometimes these males will take over a pack and have access to females of their own but mostly, the males die off with few to no offspring.

What monogamy and marriage does is create a contract among the top 20% of men with the lower 80% of men that all men will only pursue one woman with whom to have offspring. This removes the packs of men from the countryside and allows more men to settle down and build. We are, as a species, driven to reproduce, when that deeply inherent drive is denied to most men, they become malcontent and aggressive (likely a drive that pushes them toward being an alpha).

Point is, while the top 20% of men will get the top 20% of women, the rest of the men get women of their own within their own SMV range as well. This allows civilization and it also allows less useful traits like aptitudes toward engineering, philosophy, etc to be spread throughout the gene pool. With random mutations and random convergences of excessive genes you also have low tier parents capable of birthing the occasional top tier offspring, which further allows the genes to disseminate throughout the species.

Before civilization, marriage and monogamy, the only way for these low tier men to spread their genes was to either attach themselves to a top tier male or rape women they came across.

That claim was never made, and you've outted yourself as a salty christcuck.

Your religion is a joke, and nowhere near as funny as the joke that is paganism.

So Africa

No he isn't. His father's clan were upper-middle class Bavarian merchants and his mother was from an Island almost completely colonized by Vikings, a race of aristocrats who killed off their lower classes and had no peasants.

You are an idiot. Let me explain how evolution works. Within any given population, there are people with genes optimized social and reproductive success. Among hunter-gatherers, the genes for success all pertained to hunting skill. After the advent of agriculture, the genes for success were associated with intelligence and military prowess. The strongest and most intelligent within the farming populations quickly rose to become chieftains, the first aristocrats. The chieftains bred the peasants like tax cattle, optimizing them for passivity and productivity. The aristocracies relied on their superior intelligence and physical strength to suppress rebellions by the peasants. The advent of the firearm made the superior physical strength of aristocrats obsolete, leading to their eventual extinction and replacement by a bourgeois class who relied only on intelligence and mercurial talents. It is my opinion that the martial virtues of our previous aristocratic ruling class were far superior to the moral qualities of our current mercantile ruling class, the fall of the aristocracy is a major factor in the decline of European morality and aesthetics.

Europeans are just the top 1/100% elite of Africans who adapted to the European environment. Scandinavians are a population distilled from elite Europeans lineages, a race of aristocrats. The only time that humanity can truly progress to the next phase of social complexity, is when the inferior genes of the lower classes are purged.

What a top it is

Here's where your silly theory falls apart. Most soldiers throughout history have been drawn from the lower classes. In some highly developed societies, a warrior class (ie samurai or knights) would develop, who were lower in rank to the aristocrats. Sometimes these warriors would ascend to the aristocracy. By the warriors themselves were derived from the peasantry. Thus there was a constant recycling. When the ruling dynasty became weak it was overthrown
Aristocrats didn't fight in battles.

Filtered.

I want to protect that smile

No. Throughout European history, only those who could afford their own weapons and armor could serve in the military. The militarization of peasants only occurred after the advent of firearms.

Actually, fighting in battles was the primary job of aristocrats.

Tremendous historical illiteracy. That is only with regards with cavalry. Foot soldiers were usually either levied peasants or professional mercenaries, neither of which were respectable positions. In some unique cases you saw a citizen army, such as Roman legionaries, but again, if well to do people decided to join the military it was typically as cavalry.

top fucking kek

how old are you?

It'd be tiring to explain all the contradictions to that assertion, but suffice it to say that what you describe only applies to the later parts of European history and mostly at the largest scale of conflict. The basic combat unit in traditional Europe was "the most experienced veteran from among a community rounding up a posse of other farmers and workmen." Standing armies with expensive equipment was a stage of development in civilization, and one that was reached several times before becoming a constant as it has been for the past few hundred years. Nobles were also unlikely to appear at the site of a small-scale conflict simply because they were somewhere else doing something more important.

You mean getting other people to fight for them.

It's cyclic. Aristocracy has best genes, but as it grows more and more sheltered, it degenerates and no longer best genes or best customs, and a new prospective Aristocracy from lower classes appears, with better customs and endured trials.

That's why new stock and new rich are so feared. It's an unconscious defense/denial that the time to replace degenerate aristocracy with new one has come.

And no it's not Marxism, Go see History in any Absolute Monarchy and this keeps happening in repetition. Why do you think there are several dynasties rather than one?

Which is why the French got creamed in the early parts of the 100 years war because they only fielded nobility (as was the tradition of the time) but the Brits brought lower born soldiers.

The shills fear the samurai

Levied peasants were useless and almost never used before the advent of firearms. Mercenaries rarely formed a substantial fraction of military forces in European history. Most battles in European history were fought between bands of aristocrats.

This is how the Aryan aristocrats arrived in Europe in the first place, it is no surprise that this remained their preferred mode of war.

Citizen armies were are only possible with a population of high genetic quality. Most ancient Romans were descended from aristocratic Aryan invaders.

This seems like an egalitarian fairytale. I do not know any examples of such a tradition.

Dude, blaming Christianity for everything, is this the "White Man " going "Dindu nuffin, kike on a stick did all the bad stuff keepin us down, I'll learn to like white stuff don't say I'm a traitor"

Is the vibe you give, and I don't care about your religion or lack of it. Think you're special for not having one? If yes, then we need a second clean up on the Fedora Counter Attack.

You are free to provide actual counter-arguments for why being a christcuck isn't inherently treasonous, but considering you are arguing against the truth I can understand why you'd resort to attacking the character of my arguments instead. Kinda hard to lie to someone who already knows the truth, which leaves you with nothing more than trying to signal to onlookers to avoid considering my statements.

The warrior-nobles were in charge until quite recently. I believe that it was the rise of a bourgeois mercantile class and the advent of firearms which led to the downfall of the old military aristocracies. Christianity had nothing to do with it, the Church and the nobles successfully cooperated for over 1500 years.

1) pisses off kikes
2) pisses off feminists
3) triggers SJWs

How is this a bad thing?

Again, "kike on a stick keeping white man down, not our fault dindu nuffin wrong" seriously keep your faith or lack of it to yourself, this is just your "nigger escape of responsability" for whites.

So Knights Templar, Knights Hospitaller, Teutonic Knights and Livonian Order are misteriously overlooked by pro-atheism History viewing? You're being ironically close to Marxism revisionism.

Nice spoilers, dude.

I think that we are on the same side. I am arguing that Christianity successfully integrated with the old European military aristocracies, rather than destroyed them, as this user suggested.

The problem with your claim that you don't care what other people's religion is, is that all branches of Judaism-lite (Christianity & Islam) are given a theological obligation to convert the entire world.

From an objective standpoint, this is the stupidest, least-fact-having OP I've seen in a long, long time. Why are you retards still participating in this thread? Go out and have a kid. We can test the genetic lineage of children now, so women don't cheat anymore.

Oh fine. We're on the same page then. Nobility before development of Gunpowder and growth of Merchant class was much more warrior minded than the efeebled aristocracy of the 1700s.

Ok let me add something to the list:
Christianity..
1) pisses off kikes
2) pisses off feminists
3) triggers SJWs
4) pisses off D&C shills such as yourself

How is this a bad thing? All I see is green flags of aproval.

Though it's true current Church is pozzed. Old Church would never support a Jewish Jerusalem.

I guess that's why shills are so afraid? Of a pro-old church movement appearing?

So pissing off foreigners and race traitors is a good enough reason to participate in a tradition which is directly responsible for the systematic murder of the keepers of traditional European culture, the destruction of the physical traces of that culture, and their replacement by inferior ideals and persons? Remember, it was Cuckstian nobles who were responsible for granting jews positions in courts as well as protecting them from the wrath of the peasantry they were allowed to prey upon financially (and directly when abducting individuals for blood sacrifices or sexual slavery, practices which continue to this day). Every liberal cause championed in the past centuries? Draws from Cuckstian ideology to justify their neglect of duty and non-traditional treatment of foreigners. The biggest promoters of White Genocide today are Cuckstians, every major sect including Eastern Orthodox and many smaller organizations led by lay cucks.

EVERYTHING about Cuckstianity itself is treasonous. You claim that none of that matters simply because of the reaction of foreigners and race traitors? And don't forget, none of the theology even comes close to the truth either.

This 'old church' you speak of is directly responsible for the Jews' continued existence even to this day thanks to protectionism, and the Jews' monopoly over banking due to their practice of usury that Christians were banned from practicing.

Good luck with your egalitarian Semitic trash.

Why bother. Let the christcucks and monarchists live in their happy fantasy world with rainbows and unicorns and knights in shining armor.

Shilling. The Old Church put Jews in Ghettos and isolated them the most possible from daily life and positions of influence.

Should this be challenge, Inquisition would pay a visit.

Nowadays, both "Christians" and "Atheists" alike kiss Jew ass and are asily manipulated by them.

It's obvious you are a Shill. Which is good, means your higher ups are seriously afraid of a Renaissance of Old Church ideas.

The "Inquisition" was active for a very limited time and its role in targeting Jews was a direct result of monarchical interference in the Vatican policy of indifference toward Jews. The "Old Church" didn't put Jews in ghettos either, it was the secular rulers responsible for such things, rulers who still allowed Jews to participate in court operation. The Jewish diaspora was cannibalized by court Jews who pushed the public disapproval onto Jewish peasants so that they could both release tension in society and claim persecution. Those court Jews were never part of the expulsions, and if you take a look at that list of expulsions christcucks love to float you will notice that none of those expulsions were permanent. The same locations are listed multiple times because even the filthy Jewish diaspora were allowed to accumulate again, and nowhere do you find Jews banned from a Cuckstian country today.

Don't give the poor money for fucking, use that money for tax cuts for the upper classes when they have children.

Humans are already several species.
Are you this new?

(1)
hi jew

this. everytime sometimes mentions the christian old ways a couple of shills appear. this is one of the right ways

I mean, i know that's supposed to be reverse propaganda, but come on, nobody is that stupid, they know whites are superior, nobody would want to fuck that nigger when given a choice of any other woman in the picture

Not special but not having a religion is a good example of white stuff

You don't have to be a shill to not like putting someone under house arrest for saying the earth goes around the sun or shaking people down so their dead ancestors can escape "hell". I'd even say Christcucks are better today because they've lost so much of their state influence and are overwhelmingly elderly and non white.

That's the opposite problem then. They weren't nationalist. You only have to breed outside your immediate family to not suffer inbreeding. These nobles were mixing across the whole of Europe, and you had spanish kings ruling holland, and german kings ruling england. It was easy for the kikes to manipulate such cosmopolitans.

Aristocracy is shit. Hitler was right. We can't go back anyway.

Let me tell you about a gene widely spread in the underclass: servilism, makes them easily attached to figures of power.

Nkt even surprised in the slightest