So you know how in the hood, people tie shoes together and toss them over phone and power lines?

So you know how in the hood, people tie shoes together and toss them over phone and power lines?

What if people started doing that… in front of mosques?

nothing that's what

Most muslims are arab. Arabs consider shoes to be dirty and offensive. They'd get pretty triggered by tons of shoes hanging around their mosques.

so what

I think that is a good idea, OP.
I am going to start doing it.

Yes, seriously!

The best part is it would likely take a while b4 anyone figures out it's intentionally meant to piss the muslims off. At first they'll just think it's some roody-poo marking where he sells crack or whatever.

But don't Mudslimes sell crack at Mosques anyway? What's the point?

Question: Why is this done? Is it a method of disposal for worn-out shoes that also serves as a marker? In that case, what exactly is it marking?

Also, it seems like it would be incredibly hard to actually get the shoes to land on the line. Why are there so many?

Nobody's really clear WHY people do this. I guess it's just to be a dick, mainly because they're such a bitch to remove.

I haven't personally done this, but basically you toss them like bolos. It may take a try or two but I doubt it's that hard.

thanks for the reply sage user!

I imagine that doing it in an unfamiliar setting while constantly looking over one's shoulder would make it much more. Add to this that it's illegal and you only get a few tries.

In my country it was used as a way to mark houses selling drugs, but now every one is doing it so it loses his real purpose, but they are common in "bad hoods" not you walled community.

no why

Dont mudslimes usually leave their shoes at the door of the mosque? You could literally do it with their own shoes

The people doing this dont care if its illegal or not

That pic brings back some fond memories

Dont forget to practice safe sex.

I don't believe any of them actually leave their shoes *outside*. I'd assume they go inside and take them off by the entrance.

Besides, I don't think doing the shoe tossing in broad daylight while the mosque is full is the best idea. I mean if someone does then props to them, but you're likely to be seen or get busted.

how terrifying that you noticed that

You'll get bombed

It's nigger graffiti. Marking territory with their precious sneakers. People try to find some deep meaning about it like it being used as a signal as to where to find drugs, but no one involved is capable of that level of planning.

Is there anything they don't feel that way about? Why don't they just kill themselves if everything is dirty? Maybe they're just fuckin' dirty.