Travis raid?

Travis raid?
Well, I sure hope I don't get v& for jumping on the bandwagon.

It isn't a raid, everyone loves travis except the BO.

We should make ourselves useful and raid some other website with Travis

Who's up for raiding /lefypol/ with Travis?

Travis was fine when he was used to flood shit threads. Now it's just stupid.

TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID== ==TRAVIS RAID

I'm game, in 4 minutes?

Les do et. My ban just expired.

They're already being raided lol

Whoever started the /leftyoll/ raid. I fucking love you

I just did that the other night.

This is the Holla Forums catalog right now
Great work m8s

Can't post new threads, just bump those and shit threads from the bottom of catalog.

ayy

Shit mods already deleted them all

They didnt even ban me kek. Posting more travis.

All of them got deleted.

game over

also, their 1777777 get is going to happen in a few minutes.

Why did 8ch stop working with Surfeasy? Used to work fine but now I just get a ngixx error.

Honestly I'd rather /sp/ got it than sone cringey meme commie. Too bad /sp/ is ded. The cocksicking BO actually filtered the phrase "76/sp" because the tranny was so fucking assmad

lol

Just spam a thread on page 19 while saging so it doesn't bump back up to page 1. That way you throw them off and get closer to the number faster

Kek

probably never leaves /redditpol/

FINAL PUUUSHHH

Who got it?

We came, we saw, we stole their get.

Forgot pic

TRAVIS POSTERS ARE HOMOSEXUALS FLIRTING THEIR STERILE SEXUALITY AMONG OTHERS WHO DON'T GIVE A SHIT

Fuck yeah nice

mad

TAKE THAT COMMIE FAGGOTS

I also just realized I have 777 trips in my ID, while I got the 1777777 get on Holla Forums

They deleted my get. So sore.

Those butt blasted NEETs deleted it. Zero fucking style.

It's because I got v&.

Another get

Is it just me or did the board just crash with no survivors?