Police Sketch of "Evil White Trump Supporter" who murdered Imam in NY

All the sand niggers screaming for justice and blaming Donald Trump.

Sandniggers were all over social media screaming about how they are the constant victims of attacks by evil whitey, despite witnesses saying the killer was a swarthy sandnigger like themselves.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3739992/Sketch-man-police-believe-carried-Queens-mosque-killings-released.html

It is amazing how these assholes murder people all over the world, every single day, and everyone is kind enough to tolerate them and not kill them for revenge, yet these bastards are so ungrateful, they are just itching for one single incident of a Muslim killed by an evil white Trump supporting conservative. They believe it will neutralize all of their murdering and raping and make them the victims they imagine themselves to be.

These hypocrites make me want to puke. Niggers do the same thing. They are criminals and murderers but they live in an imaginary world where they are innocent victims despite all reasonable and empirical proof proving the opposite.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/T1Dr9
archive.is/Rp0kf
nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/members-queens-mosque-demand-justice-shooting-imam-article-1.2750872
archive.is/qZu6z
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guy doesn't look h'white

makes you wonder who muzzies really hate the most between western whites, jews, and each other.

Apes and sandniggers screaming about Trump and civil rights.

They really don't give a fuck who killed the Imam, it is only an opportunity to fight evil whitey for "oppressing" them.

Well then

new york is a liberal shithole, it is obvious the person who shot him is some sort of disgruntled muslim

meanwhile Muslims massacre hundreds of people a day all over the world and non-Muslims tolerate it

This is done by CIA, they are preparing civil war, in case Trump wins. They will keep on killing niggers and muslims and blame it on you Trump supporters.

archive.is/T1Dr9

What's the next step of their masterplan, after they realize whites only benefit from the death of shitskins and a civil war WILL end with the absolute destruction of the kike establishment in America?

He's probably a fellow Muslim who had a personal beef with them.

Recently here was a thread from an interview with an FBI agent describing, how would a civil war go, I should have saved it damn it. The civil war wouldn't be as easy as you think.

Adam Jensen lives

It's all just a publicity stunt for the new dude sex

I just wish there were more dead.

I'm still disappointed no mosque was burned down after all those attacks.

They infiltrate and subvert the revolutionary side and make sure they run the new order that gets set up after the civil war
Sure certain politicians and other big names pay the price, but the real movers and shakers retain control

For an evil white male Trump supporter, something seems off about the nose.

Might be a (((coincidence))), I am sure.

The white man is too comfy and docile and scared to act. This will change eventually but I fear the change may come too late.

Its not the dark complexion or Arab looking facial hair?

This is getting retarded.

Trump's right. Lying media should be criminally prosecuted.

Something tells me the press is going to bury this story before the blame can be retracted. CNN will continue to blame the right - dishonest.

The guy looks just like my Middle-Eastern Comp-Sci professor.

I can say with certainty that the man is not white.

does anyone fall for this shit?

There's more outrage for this dead imam by Muslims than any attack perpetrated by Muslims…Ever, I think. It's almost as if they don't give a shit about non-Muslims and their only desire is to keep on spreading propaganda to hide their desire to subjugate or kill non-Muslims.

But I'm probably horribly wrong.

PICTURE OF THE TRUMP SUPPORTER WHO COMMITTED THE ACT HAS BEEN RELEASED

Looks h'White to me.

Do the kikes over at CNN think this strategy somehow won't make them look like dishonest fucktards?
Sometimes it seems like they are just completely oblivious.

Looks like a kike or a mongrel to me.

Most goy are too stupid to care. They really don't see it. They have been engineered that way from childhood. Common Core for example.

It looks like thunderfoot with his hair pulled back.

That is clearly a semite.

lul
could we meme thundercuck into prison?

everytime

Looks like a Jewish psychopath.

What does a non-psychopathic jew look like?

Thanks for the intel, CIA

their ratings are in the toilet and they don't care because being good asskissers gives them press passes and connections to senators. don't really need private revenue when you can leech off the public.

He looks like he reads lots of Torah.

another episode of
the
OPPRESSION OLYMPICS

what will the group do next to claim ultimate victimhood?

Found the second police sketch

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

meme it

If the Middle East were only Alawites and Levantines, it would actually be pretty based.

As usual, shitskins ruin everything.

How much you bet the murderer was muslim who disagreed with the Imam over some silly religious concept.

Artist updated the suspects glasses in new sketch.

its clearly a sandslime though

Maybe it was a light skinned sand nigger that was mistaken for a white guy. He doesn't look white from the sketch. Either way the hypocracy over this and the outcry over the "ebul rayciss trump supporter" is disgusting. Lying media will not get away with their crimes against the white race

NY sandslime getting some shekels from someone.

Could be Indian. Hindus fucking hate Muslims, and there's plenty of both in Queens.

Oyy vey, people are preemptively defending themselves from jihad!

this

even the sketch doesn't look white at all, and its a black and white sketch

I'm guessing the Imam molested the shooter back when the shooter was just a kid, maybe around 7 or so…the kid grows up, is emotionally scarred, and finally snaps, killing the Imam for the molestation, and the other shitskin so no witnesses.

The important thing is that nothing of value was lost.

how their tune will change when the white man unleashes his wrath. "yes master whatever you say master!!" this oppression olympics bullshit is just about over.

Say what you will about WW2 but last time all the white people in the world got mad 50 million people died.

I think what it comes down to is that they are just butthurt that we are better than them, but rather than admit they are inferior, to preserve their ego, they say we are oppressors.
opressor just means better

it's pretty funny how pickers of cotton can say "WE WUZ KANGS", "WHITEY A BITCH" and "DEY OPPRESS US" without even a smidgen of awareness.

Here's the original one. Don't trust that dishonest media. Disgusting!

He looks like the faggot muslim mexican that was streaming on NTA last night.

I thought the witnesses already described him as hispanic. Which means he could also be a moslem.

Does he mean the MSM that constantly praises Islam and rapefugees?
Fuck, these people are never happy

no we win and the marxists all fall down
target priority suggested by fbi man is
figting an asymetric battle where you don't want to kill the opposing army the only way to win is to cut the head off the snake and anyone who looks like they will replace them.

we know to check and see what the globalists are up to this time.
I think this one is up to user wherever the real enemy is located. otherwise the globalists win again no matter which side of the sheckle wins the war.

What age was soros when kennedy was killed, was he already involved in politics? Just curiosity, not an affirmation.

Almost anything can be considered White in America,
nowadays.

Looks like a guy I would hang out with

UPDATE
We seem to have a facial match with the murderer of the Imam.

THAT IMAM DIDN'T DIE
THAT IMAM ISN'T AN IMAM
CHECK CL FOR CRISIS ACTORS
FALSE FLAG
KIKES STINK
NIGGERS TOO

it's always been retarded

Yes

This is where you stray from the path.

They are not people. A requirement for being people is "having a soul" niggers don't have one unless they are both the product of miscegenation AND very lucky. And not all whites have one. You can tell if someone has a soul by testing to see if they can form their own thought patterns.

Hispanic suspect interviewed today

archive.is/Rp0kf

They know it's all bullshit. They say it just to piss whites off and to challenge a response. It's the same reason they do dumb shit like sag their pants and suck of pacifiers. They're just waiting for whitey to laugh at them so they can whoop ass.

Muslims: the new niggers.

>archive.is/Rp0kf

I heard on the news just about an hour ago (Fox) that an Hispanic guy was in custody for the killing. Apparently that Imam had had some conflict with Hispanic gangs in the area. I busted out laughing.

Headline: "Suspected shooter in Queens slaying of Imam and friend taken into police custody, may have been settling score in Muslim-Hispanic feud"

From NY Daily News: nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/members-queens-mosque-demand-justice-shooting-imam-article-1.2750872

archive.is/qZu6z

He looks kinda arabic

Bump