In order to drown out the abject misery and self loathing in my life...

In order to drown out the abject misery and self loathing in my life, I habitually post NSFW images of myself online without clearing any of the EXIF data.

The attention briefly makes me feel like a human being again.

Well thats fucking stupid. I can see why you probably have such a shitty life you moron. Good job Gomer Pyle.

You're assumptions about my shitty life are absolutely correct.

But I'm not hip or cool enough to get the reference you're making.

K cool post more

iutlj,cku4olugv.o75i.fkvh

Ur

fucking idiot

Would have guessed that much went without saying.

But there's always got to be someone around shouting the obvious.

Moar

Just do a reverse image search. You'll find plenty. Lots of people have been catfishing with my pics.

post more picks you whore!

Homo

Pay up

No shit

timestamp or gtfo

thats a very feminine thing to do, you should check your hormones.

Just ordered my first batch

Older pic. I'm sporting three days of stubble at the moment and I can't be bothered to wax my gross bits for the sale of a pic on an image board.

Regardless, I'm still just a boy in panties.

Yes, and?
Personally, I'd rather a bf than a gf. I like ass and tiddies more than dick but guys seem more emotionally stable and better to cuddle with. I've seen a lot of guys saying they'd like to be held and loved, but not many girls, which leads me to believe it's mostly men who care about loving relationships.
Don't take hormones, man. They seriously fuck you up. Don't be like CWC or Brianna Wu

post more of your body?

I don't know the people you're referencing, but you're assuming my motivations based entirely on your own personal experience.

It had nothing to do with relationships.

Though there is some merit in what you say, but I think you're looking at it wrong.

Men are in no way more emotionally stable than women. They may hide it better, but they're just as fucked up.

It's just that two boys find it easier.to relate to one another on an emotional level as you're working from similar frames of reference.

I look like a bag of spare knees.

You're not kissing much.

sudo apt-get otter_meme

I like girls

No, I was just rambling about some observations. The hormone part was in relation to the first thing you said.

Guess I can't be pissy about that.

Yeah but I more like new shit :P

Dont get me wrong I may be a fucking degenerate who would love moar but I am also interested in the person behind the ass..

So post more picture fagget

Post moar OP, you have a nice butt.