Cuck Effect: BioWare Mass Effect designer wants the world to know how much he hate Whites

EA/BIOWARE openly anti-white

So where are the outrage against "video game racism" now? Oh right, nowhere to be found because they are anti-white.
As we all know, video games, a white creation, have become hijacked by the enemies of our race, just like other forms of media.
For example the lead designer in Mass Effect: Andromeda is a poo nigger that openly hates on whites on twitter.
This is just another sign of a trend in the industry were anti-white views are getting heavily promoted. One such example is Battlefield 1 with niggers claming WIR WAREN KAIZERS!

This isn't by accident. The biggest publishers in the video game industry - like book publishing - are totally controlled by kikes. Do not buy any ga,es

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fN5wE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2pGngvL6Ro
mobile.twitter.com/manveerheir?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=_2aAXhcr6_s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pool_of_Bethesda
twitter.com/LimitedSoftware/status/763125628279267328
youtube.com/watch?v=NPaP6bptny4
google.com/search?sclient=tablet-gws&biw=853&bih=1099&q=site:twitter.com/manveerheir white&oq=site:twitter.com/manveerheir white&gs_l=tablet-gws.12...0.0.0.10617.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..64.tablet-gws..0.0.0.4ECL165ULSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source
archive.is/fN5wE

Curry munchers are the most racist cunts on the planet – so much so that they are racist against themselves (class system). Strangely enough only curry munchers themselves seem to be aware of this fact.

Mentioning nerdbros was a HUGE fucking mistake.

Is it really wise for non whites nowadays to go around bitching about how they hate us ?

Holla Forums cucks will still continue to give Bioware and EA money.

Time to show this asshole how Paul Feig feels.

Are there still any western devs left that are uncucked?
The only thing I play now on occation is Insurgency. Who have a redpilled community at least.

EA has effectively killed so many good video game franchises that i knew they were kikes much, much before they started pushing anti-white agenda.

All praise the free markets i guess.

They are stupid shitskins. They mistake kindness for weakness.

Seeing all those niggers and Muslims shoehorned into a game about World War I made me nauseous. The only non-White participant in that war was the ghost of the Ottoman Empire.

17 million dead and 20 million wounded Whites. But fuck them, right? It's OK to piss on their graves in the name of diversity because "the world is changing" and shit.

Also, the best way to play BioWare games is to go full shitlord. For example, there's a mage in Dragon Age II who gets retconned into being both a fag and an ISIS-tier ideological extremist after appearing in DA:Awakening as a pretty bro-tier guy. I told him to fuck off when he came on to me, and then later on I executed him when he Allah Akhbar'ed a church.

The Mass Effect games have sequences where a literal left-wing feminist Arab journalist tries to run a media hit piece on you; instead of listening to her bullshit, you can knock her the fuck out on live TV, and the military has your back 100%.

I'll close this essay by mentioning that DA:Inquisition had both the most left-wing bullshit and the worst sales of the series so far. The notorious gay Jewish SJW writer David Gaider was ingloriously fired last year as a result. Another Dragon Age SJW writer, Jennifer Hepler, quit after having her feelings hurt on the Internet, then failed spectacularly at trying to crowdfund an independent project.

This currynigger won't be around if Andromeda tanks.

Western? Nope. It's all cancer. Only japs and slavs make good games.

You can see the changing landscape of the industry with the mass effect series.
Mass Effect 1:
Mass Effect 2:
Mass Effect 3:

Wargaming is alright. I call people faggots, niggers, kikes, and mudslimes constantly in game chat in WoT/WoWS/WoWP and I've never been banned for it. Kebabs get so fucking buttblasted it cracks me up. Shit talking mudslimes after killing them is one of my favorite things about those games tbh.

The only based devs are the non-kike owned ones. Everything else is cancerous, which is why I refuse to pay a dime to them.

What would Goebbels do about this Holla Forums?

When they have so much market power that they can force an agenda on people and they won't find alternatives because they have swallowed the competition, it's not free market.

[i]Know that Lolberg doesn't work, just stating it.[/i]

Do they? I have around 400 hours in that game, but I don't really know the community since I just play pubs.

Wargames are great, but you really don't need to buy or play any of this new shit. That goes for all game genres. I'd rather even make my own from scratch.

another great thread Holla Forums

I agree
I didn't get the impression that "A lot of humans are evil", Only Cerberus was (even then, I still felt the Pro-Humanity core of them). We got our best Trump Ad from that game. (plenty of stuff to criticize though)
Earth held out for months even with a concentrated attack on them. Even the Turians fell and they were all Roman-y. Plenty of degeneracy and shitty stuff in it, but not with that point.

In the chat there is constant immigrant and kebab hating.
Video related.

I noticed this too. The first two Mass Effect games were written by Drew Karpyshyn; the third one was written by Mac Walters and goes totally off the rails storywise. ME3 is well known for infuriating pretty much everyone who played the first two games.

I'm doing a Human Supremacist run right now and it's actually been a lot more fun that way than how you're "supposed" to play. I've fucked Ashley (traditional American military girl and noted xenophobe) and Miranda (human supremacist and Aryan genetic dreamgirl), and rejected both Liara and Tali for being non-human and non-White.

I kind of wish they didn't have Cerberus be so obviously one-sided and evil, but there's no way for me to assassinate the Illusive Man and take control of Cerberus myself.

Maybe visit the /agdg/ or /vm/ board for that, you can also lurk the /agdg/ thread at Holla Forums

You'd think people into military strategy would know better than to get salty after being trash talked.

Useful games, like strategy, puzzle games or things like minecraft but for electronics/engineering, but also some normal entertaining games. I remember something about the NatSoc party saying people should take the time to go to the Theatre and other things like that.

Sage goes in every field.

If we can un-pozz indie gaming then we can have a free market.

Then we need to unpoz culture.

I won't be dropping my shekels for Andromeda, but I hope it has the feeling that the first game had. Though with that racist asshole in charge, I know it'll be shitty.

The only thing you should do is a game that people here would like to play and wait for some SJW to make drama, then trigger them for free publicity.

Wont be long now.

I remember, back in the day when you got games on 1.44mb A: disks, watching the credits for classics like
Jazz Jackrabbit
Crystal Caves
Commander Keen
Duke Nukem 1&2
Heretic
etc, etc
and, with a good bit of the names being russian/slavic, thinking 'dem dam cobbies tryna brainwash the youfs'

Then I watched as videos games went over the cliff to fucking bottomless lake of shit after the invent of "Steam"

Now, I don't even bother with the shit that is spewed out. Last decent game was Wolfenstein: NWO and Old Blood. Counterstrike series was ruined as soon as they implemented that kikeshit of paying realworld money for keys to open cases for skins (which is why Valve never bothered to make HL3, btw - What the fuck for??? They got BILLIONS of kiddies with mommy's CC buying $5/each keys for kill-counter and asshurtov skins). Diablo 3 was ruined with the same concept of P2P in their marketplace. If they would of kept it just to in-game gold, it would of worked just great because you could by items off the marketplace that you only had to mildly grind for, but now there is no fuckin marketplace, and all items are account-locked. Complete fuckin 180 of what was promised in pre-release.

tl;dr: Ben Franklin hit the nail on the head - everything goes to shit when joos get into positions of power and wealth.

Why is it a perpetual cycle?

Warhorse Studios is alright

Ill buy their game. Even at full price.

and cd projekt too

we need more carmack types and small studios like the 90s had
vidya is undergoing hollywoodification, and the only indie devs are taking the "art house" route

Same. I don't like RTS, but I'll buy just to support.

He said western devs.

The Czech republic and Poland is not totally eastern.

Poland killed their Communism and told Merkel to shove the rapefugees up her Jewish ass. I think they're a good candidate for Honorary Westerners now.

what a kanker

Anything past the Oder–Neisse line is a mongol
Anything past the Rhine is at least half mongol.

nope

*Seine

soumi

Pic won't happen.

BioWare is full-on SJW and therefore has a purpose for the Leftist agenda to serve.

ROOOOOOOOAST INNNNNN HELLLLLLLLLLLL

if you want an uncucked American dev, there's Running With Scissors

I clicked on it. I shouldn’t have. FIRST FUCKING SENTENCE FRAGMENT.
THEY’RE ALTERING THEIR OWN DIALECTIC. “SAFE SPACE” NOW REFERS TO THE ABILITY TO HAVE FREE SPEECH, NOT A REFUGE THEREFROM.

WAR IS PEACE.
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY.
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

The Indian migrant is the most insufferable person. They use all the marxist buzzwords to rent seek and engorge on Western wealth and luxuries, all the while keeping this dubious national pride in India and the Indian people, all the while their homeland and race rots from a disturbing malaise of low IQ, exacerbated by graft and supported by left wing propaganda. Chandra Bhose was right, India needed to cull between 20-30% of its people after independence to advance as a race.

Good pick

Glad I never got into Mass Effect.

Video games are cucked, just like anything "nerdy". Yes even anime. Especially the one with the monster girls with the "racist" couple.

Gas urself before i do

Nah after the first Witcher CD Projekt hired a french studio to work on a console port the french niggers complained about work conditions, took CD to a french court and financially raped CD. To survive CD (which was previously independent) had to turn to investors which made them appeal to a wider audience in the Witcher 2 & 3. Expect investor meddling in any future games from them and a decline in quality as a result.

smh

They're all the laughin stock of Holla Forums
Normies buy from them them because normies have shit taste
That's why Michael Bay and Addam Sandler make undeserved millons whit they're movies
That's why Ubisoft and Activicion can keep seeling yearly reskins of the same fucking game over and over again
That's why Telltale and David Cage keep selling midly interactive, hand holding, spoon feeding, QTE ridden, Skinner boxes of a B movie wanna be while pretending they make games
Vydia panders to casuals now, publishers and many devs hate gamers who demand a minimum standar of quality from the industry, but they love brainles, tasteless sheeple who jump on any hype bandwaggon the (((media))) shills in favour of
There is nothing left but to wait for the whole industry to implode under the weight of their massively bloated tumor of a development budget

Luckily for you it's not an RTS

You're pretty much stuck to indie games like Insurgency, Squad, ARMA, etc.

Why would you ever even consider buying EA-Bio garbage? Just torrent it and enjoy the good parts. The only devs I support are guys like CD Project Red, Larian, and Styg (dude is a serbian dev who made Underrail which is like a modern version of Fallout 2).

Starve the anti-white pozzed western faggots and their shitty kike-owned corporations.

Indian English speakers have this weird dialect where the letters "v" and "w" have reversed pronunciation.

It's maddening speaking to them on the phone because we're supposedly speaking the same language but I have no clue what they're fucking saying. I have an easier time with Scottish Highlanders.

IST "WIR SIND KAISERS", DU NEGER!

And indie devs generally are fully immersed on social justice kool-aid.

*caste system

The whitest people are the top and the brownest are the untouchables. It's nature's way.

CD Project Red, I think.

ME2 sucked so much that I never bothered with ME3. Same with dragon age. The second installment in both series just became gay dating simulator.

Rockstar sitll doesn't give a fuck about PC bullshit and their games have yet to dissapoint
That's based enough for me…
even if GTAs aren't my cup of tea

What's even funnier is that they are one failure, which this game certainly will be, away from daddy EA killing them and kicking everyone out into the street.

Your dubs of truth made Kek happy

Is WoW making a come-back? White male human master race makes the mistake of trusting shit-tier multiculti illegal-aliens, gets betrayed by them, dies heroically and Britbong-human-werewolf dude swears vengeance whilst scorned nearly-race mixer Jaina declares that all those orcs she once had a race-traitor boner for must be annihilated like the dogs they are (and thus becomes like her father, Admiral Adolf Proudmore).

New golden age of Warcraft? … Or just a distractionn before they settle all the world's problems with tolerance and diversity?

Would someone mind explaining this one to me..?

I forgot this game even existed.
Always had some bitching pron.

The culture war is important, you disphit. vidya happens to be par of the culture war whether you like it or not.

Elvis was a Jew!!!!

Uh…

DICE put niggers as Germans in BF1

Battlefield 1 is about german niggers fighting british niggers/poo-in-the-loos, in world war 1 europe.

how did it sell?

SO DIVERSE AND TOLERANT. SWEDEN YES

Other than retards who think sports are real and not completely rigged EA is gonna kill bioware they shut down their forums this month. What healthy and not in danger dev studio can't keep its own forums alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2pGngvL6Ro

Don't forget the stronk mudslime wymmin fighting on the front lines. Fucking swedish devs I tell you hwat

It's not out yet, it releases on 21. october

$130 for no game.

That's a fucking blank looking box.

Ralph H. Baer, jewish not white

which BRITAIN removed because they thought it was uncivilized, thus pushing them further towards brown

he wasnt the first

weird, it's almost like the people who sage bombed video game threads are shills

yeah I got that feeling too

If you are only thinking this now you deserve the anal assault from the dindus. There are so many older games to be played that you would never need to waste your money on a dlc shit fest from their company.

No user… it won't get better. They gave the reins to Patrick Weekes, who is another SJW, but even more vocal about it publicly. He virtue signals like a banshee. He wrote Krem, teh first transgender medieval dragon age character. Keep in mind they have gender altering magic in universe. It was created with the sole purpose of inclusion.

Correction; the French ruin things again.
No one had a gun to CD Projeck to make ports for shitty consoles.

He's no sihk. I tink he's a curry faggot SJW.

mobile.twitter.com/manveerheir?lang=en

He very active. Let's trigger him.

He automatically blocks anyone who dares to criticize him

His behaviour can be easily explained. A cucked Sihk.

We need to "culturally enrich" him on BLM. Send him proof of all the rioting and looting they do.

I promise you, anything that comes from a White person will be instantly called racist and lies by this wanker.

A White person telling the truth is automatically lying by virtue of being White.

Confusing how he rants on twitter that white people suck, but then is friends with white people?
Makes you wonder exactly how much of the shit he means and how much of it's just virtue signalling.

The SJW Left accepts and loves Whites, so long as they are anti-White and feel bad about colonialism and slavery that ended before their grandparents' grandparents were born.

This is par for the course for BioWare sadly. Over the past few years they have let themselves become infected by cultmarx to a far great extent than any other developer, and they aren't afraid to show it.

However, this ain't a huge concern because at the end of the day, making video games is a meritocracy and victim-based ideologies will always lose out to the norm. They only got to this point by worming their way into something that was already successful and taking it over by forcing others out by force or by disgust.

While their last game, Inquisition, did pretty well (like 4 million copies sold), that was largely due to it being the only RPG of note on the new consoles at the time, as well as the huge volume of unearned praise it got from journos, with a bunch of GOTY awards given to it just a couple weeks after it launched. In reality, it dropped off the public radar pretty quickly after that, and now it's a distant memory after Witcher 3 came out and dominated it on every single front including sales.

With Mass Effect Andromeda, it's going to be a shitshow of immense proportions. Most of their talent from the old days that hadn't left after the first Mass Effect left in the past year or so, including the lions share of their top writers. The game has been in full development for over two years and in preproduction for longer than that, and yet at E3, they still couldn't even show off a proper gameplay demonstration. The full game likely needs two more years of costly development.

Add that into the massive marketing budget that game needs, which will need to be much bigger than a normal AAA game because they need to overcome the bad memories of ME3, and you're looking at one of the most expensive AAA games ever. We're talking 8-10 million units sold at $60 to break even.

Do you really think these people are up to the task of shutting up and making a game that is so great that it will blow past every other game BioWare has made? Even in normal circumstances, I would doubt it. But with these idiots, no chance.

Once you realize this state of affairs, I don't want this dummy to shut up. I want him to keep running his mouth about how white people suck. I want Polygon to keep writing articles defending him, as they already have. Let these dolts turn their game into a political referendum on white people. How well did that work for Ghostbusters?

Keep having them double down on this guys shit. Most ordinary people will be turned off by a game that wants to preach at them. When the game sells half of what it needs to and BioWare closes, the message to the rest of the gaming industry will be clear.

who would have thought

I'd re-dump everything I had on the Twine Revolution and the Difference Engine Initiative, but I'll just say this

What they're doing to video games, both to the games themselves and to the industry is similar to what the globalists are doing to Europe. Just replace add in niggers, trannies, fags, and whatever other special snowflake along with muslims to drown out the dominant force of the market, which is mostly comprised of Whites and Japs.

Replace them in games, replace them in the workforce, and in executive positions.

Bioware, EA, and Ubisoft are the biggest anti-white companies out there

I'll miss my Asari strippers, but we all have to make sacrifices.

Not really fam.

youtube.com/watch?v=_2aAXhcr6_s

Accidentally clicked reply.

The goblins in the warcraft/wow series are 100% based on jews.

>always talk about money

Blizzard knew exactly what they were doing.

Haha great youtube video. I think it was pretty obvious that the jew had wormed their way in when we had Garrosh, who was essentially just Hitler (nationalism, mechanisation, bringer of prosperity and victory, he even went on hunts for mysterious occultic relics…) become the ultimate evil bad guy, and the solution was 'tolerance and diversity'.

That said the goblin stuff is pretty on point regarding kikes, and it does seem like they are portraying the post-Garrosh Horde as an absolutely pathetic mess, whilst the Alliance has become increasingly nationalistic and violent, and consequently increasingly powerful.

Could be that some based writers finally got promoted, could be that the jews realise they'd sell more units if they played to the changing politics of the West (it is obvious that nationalism is on the rise all over so why not MILK IT FOR SHEKELS!?).

… I do love the WoW cinematics though. Even when I think what is going on in them is mind-blowingly retarded, they always look awesome and have epic music.

Bethesda. See Fallout 4:
There's one racemixed couple. The younger, blacker son steals from the family and goes to join a band of raiders. The older, whiter son is more normal and runs the family's (shitty) business selling a whole 30 caps worth of garbage. The father pretends to be an alpha to his sons but is a bald, fat beta controlled by the mother.

There's another racemixed couple in a vault. Black male, white female. The black male is sleeping around with other women and the whole vault knows it.
You can force it by making your player character choices different races but that's you being a jew.

Gee, I wonder what group this sounds like…

A jew-run food canning plant where meat is placed into cans… but the majority of it is feral ghoul meat.
The jew is selling ground-up, heavily irradiated, people and passing off any complaints as being someone else's fault.

The only City left in the greater Boston area, and everyone's an asshole. From the rich fucks that live in luxury to the poor fucks who live on mattresses in the dirt by the water pool, everyone's an asshole that gives you shit for just existing. The police force either accuse you of being a synth or tell you to fuck off and not investigate a murder made in the middle of town.
There is one news reporter that is publishing the truth like a real journalist (something our real world counterparts could stand to learn), and what happens? The powers that be are trying to SHUT IT DOWN.

Contrast that with the small towns and settlements. Citizens there will complain from time to time but out in the country, there's no room to be a cunt.

If you destroy the (((Institute))), suddenly they become much more agreeable, and only the upper class and the (((mayor))) have a negative reaction to you.

An optional follower quest involves curing a likable Irish woman of her deadly addiction to chems, fixing her problems in the process. She rightfully gets angry with you if you take any drugs or offer to help others get them after curing her. The game further chooses to show you how much that sort of shit fucks you up and destroys you despite short-term benefits, which these fictional drugs actually have.

The only way to survive and thrive in any aspect of the game is through hard work. No shortcuts, welfare, or safety nets available. You lose? Your fault faggot, try harder.
unless you're a faggot and just use console commands to get everything while rubbing your hands

I think Holla Forumsish devs are considered the east, at least eastern europe.

Now compare that to the (((blizzard))) of today, with such progressive titles as (((overwatch))).

I don't think he understands how to put his ideas into writing.
Either way, he fails at writing and white hatred.

Yeah this is why I can't play singleplayer games. In multiplayer games it's actually a challenge to find exploits, while also being very fun in the process.

Bioware has been completely replaced. The current code monkeys they have are wearing the skin of Bioware as a mask

Yep. Exactly why I wrote "knew", I typed up "is redpilled" then deleted it. They sold out to activision.

It's called having self control. The only thing you should ever need the console for is to adjust FOV, and to fire up noclip via TCL if you get stuck in some bullshit the level designers didn't think out very well.

In DA:O, Gaider (what a fucking name) wrote
The only gay character who betrays you twice and constantly hits on you
The whiniest most annoying shitty omega male also a virgin
A dumb prince who didnt know politics
An ideal woman. Even a broken clock…
The most annoying and unfunny companion. A golem that calls you "it".

I hope this faggot gets AIDS.

and liked it

you know "Bethesda" is the jewiest name in jewville? There's like 100 jewish Temples named Bethesda.

Comes from this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pool_of_Bethesda

Who in the fuck actually buys games?

varrious forms of shapeshifting are pretty much a basic pillar in the Arcane Arts you fucking casual piece of shit. Delete /system32.

PC got a free upgrade

You belong dead.

smgdh

Whoa, it suits perfectly to his lies.

Begone nigger! And never return

I also think Skyrm bears mentioning. Now I don't think Skyrim was a particularly good game, but…

It legitmately promoted Nationalism. Skyrim for the Nords!
Even if you didn't choose the nationalist faction, it heavily emphasised xenophobia. The Empire must stand together to oppose the (((Thalmor))), a union of Elves. Elves are the enemies of man.
One of the central themes of the disagreement is the idea of Man becoming divine; see many allusions to both Christianity for Gentiles, Christ to God, or even just the ideas of demi-gods and aspiring to ever greater heights of excellence
Khaajit (cat people), Argonians (lizard people) and Dark Elves are treated as sub-humans by the majority of the populace of Skyrim. Rather than having some 'poor oppressed minority' story lines, most if not all the quests that involve those races feature them as petty criminals, cowardly scum or drug-addicts. The sub-humans really are treated like sub-humans and the game never attempts to redeem them. It enforces the stereotypes at every turn.

Now it did have a fair amount of liberal BS in it as well, but its pretty staggering to think that Skyrim of all games genuinely encouraged nationalism and xenophobia. If any of you have any liberal friends who love that game, be sure to ruin their day by expanding on these points.

DON'T BUY THE SHIT. If you can't steal it, do something else, like exercise or read a book.

If you're still pissed, hack the fucker. Can't do that? Dos the cunts.

Just don't sit there and bitch like some sjw type cunt.

what kind of weeb are you where you cant even post good pics????

You don't know, apparently.

i feel bad that i supported the currynigger by playing Baldursgate when it was released

Funny, I always saw the Thalmor and their indiscriminate vilification as an apropos to ze nahzees. There's nothing remotely jewish about Altmer or the Thalmor though I agree the whole parallel with Talos is compelling.

Skyrim seriously put me off with all the racemixing and the hordes of redguards that just happened to live in Skyrim. That shit made no sense, still waiting on a mod that makes all Skyrim residents nords or at least white.

Rise of the Tomb Raider(denuvo protection) is already cracked by a Russian Slav wearing adidas tracksuit, ushanka, and vodka

Fuck off nigger.

Skyrim fucking sucked.
Worthless game for

lot of gays enjoy their dildos

Apperantly 4 constitutes a horde now. You have one bitch that ran away from daddy who wanted to fuck her , the two peaceful giants that you probably killed even before meeting the runaway slave in the tavern and then the one in the Dark Brotherhood. Where is this horde exactly

Finally someone who can into geopolitic. The only thing keeping the Aldmeri Dominion at bay is the fucking Empire.
STARTED BY TIBER SEPTIM THE 1ST
WHO WAS A FUCKING NORD

holy shit you are right

bump

Don't talk to me.
I hate you.

The fuck are you on about?
I know shapeshifting is common in fantasy.
Other anons might not know that. I typed that to let them know that the trans character was placed their as intentional pandering.

top kek

Tranny or not, Krem is worthless by virtue of being a traitor in the service of Qunari scum.

Well of course it was. It's entire charecter consists of it doing something that pretty much every magi can.

They're Jewish. His last name seems unusual for an Indian. Jewish father perhaps? I mean look st that face. Semitic smile, big nose. Could it be he's a half jew that cannot overcome his genetic jewish born racism?

Thanks to Holla Forums it's become so easy to recognize a jew…

Good, let them show their true colors.

BTFO'd

twitter.com/LimitedSoftware/status/763125628279267328

Aren't those exclusively Holla Forums, TRS, etc. words?
Is this guy one of us?

Why are Asians (usually) the biggest SJWs?

Kind of funny how gamergate actually got this guy to do a 180 on being a SJW.

You'd have to leave your basement to do that. Not to mention, get your mother's permission first and bus fare from your father.

So are we getting this motherfucker fired or what? Hey isn't there a videogames board? Why aren't those fuckers on this?

Rare but possible.

Based is nigger slang that helps our cause because lil b knows what's up with memetics and wants to go back to africa.

You mean, thanks to Evalion's video.

BASED

Back to topic, i think that doxing this subhuman curry nigger and ruining his life is the least to be done at this point.

it's a pretty good game tbh

This is how the finns must've felt when "the marshal of finland" was filmed in some african country.

It's a shit-tier offline mmo grind pozz
acquire taste, then kill yourselves

Thinking back on it, I can't really remember any anti-white rhetoric in Mass Effect 1-3, although there was a lot of SJW-pushing in 3.

It will be interesting to look for elements of anti-white shit in Andromeda, though. Since it's been a while since the outrage over ME3's ending, and SJWism has expanded; the obsessive lefties at Bioware/EA making anti-white statements in the new game may not that far-fetched.

I feel like Mass Effect 1 had a lot of potential, it had an interesting universe and I liked the exploration-based gameplay. ME2 and 3 were clearly made for Cawladooty kiddies, though; and they even dumbed-down the narratives, while also filling it with annoying SJW shit.

I was hoping Andromeda would be a fresh start to recapture what made ME1 great, but I guess not, since this anti-white Pajeet is in charge. Fuck Canada for letting these shitskins invade their white haven.

I put a lot of time into the co-op and met a few cool people, the pvp was cancer.

He's seriously a legit racist. I want to see him actually debate someone calling out his racism instead of just blocking them

I got into Blizzard lore via Starcraft and Starcraft 2. I'm kind of an autist in how I read lore for games/universes I don't even engage in. I think it's funny how the Horde are basically the degenerates and violent niggers of Azeroth, and the Trolls have Jamaican accents.

Speaking of Starcraft, I've noticed that in SC2: Legacy of the Void, Blizzard seemed to be shilling multiculti hard with the Protoss. Artanis would shutup about "muh unity" and "diversity is our strength" and :our ways must change". At least Alarak and the Tal'Darim Protoss faction rejected his hippy shit after Amon was defeated. The Tal'Darim worship ordnung and martial prowess; though they do suffer a bit from excessive edgyness that makes them seem corny at times.

Just look at this: youtube.com/watch?v=NPaP6bptny4

*wouldn't* shutup

Who cares? I'm pretty sure it's named after the city in Maryland they're based out of anyway.

They also really cucked the empire, turns out the Imperial-run empire is a bunch of pussies when not led by a powerful leader, namely the Septims.

You're redpilled enough to see, but bluepilled enough to be afraid to say the word in a non-goon way? It's jews, yids, (((echoed names))), or kikes, faggot.

Please, user. They're shit. They may be uncucked but they're completely incompetent, incapable of making a good game, farmed out postal 3 to some shitty Russian developers that were even worse yet managed to actually make something on an engine that isn't the shittiest, ugliest implementation of Unreal Engine 2 ever seen.

Cuckstar are "politically incorrect" in only the politically correct way you fuck. A bunch of britcucks that made one game in their own country, then made the rest of the series some "america sucks lol" satire series. They seem to absolutely love niggers too, look at nigger andreas.

I wonder where Crytek is on EA's list. I'd like to hope EA and being in modern CURRENT YEAR germany are the reason they went to shit after Crysis/Crysis Warhead, but they haven't had a real product since Crysis 3 in 2013 other than some F2P shit some russian team of theirs did. Crytek UK did Crysis 2 MP and was supposed to be doing the new Homefront which is buggy and broken, very unpolished and unfinished, but has some good nationalism before being shitcanned. They haven't done anything but work on their engine.

I don't imagine any EA team outside of DICE as long as Battlefield rakes in the shekels and the sports game teams are going to be left after not much longer.

Do you not have any idea of how TES works? No single nation in the empire is home to just the native race, of course other races including even the redguards are going to be there.

Empirecucks GET OUT.

Okay, Commie allynigger.

Believe your false propaganda.

Garrosh did nothing wrong. We need a new Theramore.

user you know what to do.

Just game journalists will defend poo nigger when he shoots up Bioware HQ in name of Isis and BLM

has anybody actually called out bioware on this shit

Bioware is pozzed to hell. Didn't you notice when all the talent jumped ship, including the founders?

(((Western))) games are pozzed. Buy Japanese only.

I'm surprised Gayder and Hamburger Helper aren't still with them. That's news to me.

Witcher 3 was mostly tolerable, but still had some pro gay and feminist bullshit shoehorned in, and the women all have a rather average breast size. Also, the expansion featured mudslimes after SJWs cried about a lack of diversity. I don't have high hopes about their cyberpunk game coming up. It will probably be pozzed to hell like a Bioware game, but let's keep our fingers crossed.

Just have the willpower not to buy these peoples' garbage.

We really should have a list of companies that have anti-White ads or anti-White employees so that fellow Holla Forums visitors know who to boycott.

Every last dollar NOT spent on these companies products counts.

Note, he's from east of Germany.

I love Vavra.

KILL YOURSELF U FUCKING CUCK!

Communism looks like it's a dandy repellant for the poz. The Chinese are also comparatively less cucked for Dindus and Kebabs.

Reminder that BioWare hasbeen junk even before ME3. I'm talking since at least ME1.

Gawd damn this mother fucker is obsessed with white people and race.

google.com/search?sclient=tablet-gws&biw=853&bih=1099&q=site:twitter.com/manveerheir white&oq=site:twitter.com/manveerheir white&gs_l=tablet-gws.12...0.0.0.10617.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..64.tablet-gws..0.0.0.4ECL165ULSk

He needs to be trolled until his anger causes him to make mistake and say the wrong thing on twitter. Let's ruin his life.

It's filled with bush-tier neocons who love to kill muh ebul moozlums for Israel

Top fucking jej

He shows up in strange places. He must just peruse around youtube looking for things to get angry about. He's so much like me it's scary

I once saw him on an opie and anthony archive video, he must have been listening to the whole thing too because he quoted it midway, arguing against Jimmy and calling Anthony a reprobate.

Garrosh did nothing wrong with the Horde.

" I regret….. Nothing!

Yes! Yes! I would destroy a thousand more Theramores, if it would bring the Alliance to its knees! I would hunt down every night elf whelp that bleats on the face of this world and silence their mewling forever! I would banish every troll, every tauren, every simpering blood elf and greedy goblin and shambling waling corpse if it were within my power - and it almost was! The only atrocities I regret are the ones I did not perform! The only thing that preys on me is that I stopped before I could see the true Horde live again! Nothing - nothing in this world can stop me!"

Is garrosh the most based fictional character in existence?

I fucking hate 1st generation Poo's so much, they treat everyone like shit.

If they cannot handle cold weather it likely means they lack the proper skills and mentality required to plan ahead

Just 4? You're fucking blind. There's loads of other NPCs all over the quest, I'm not talking about just the quest ones.

I know. I noticed. I don't like it and I think it's bullshit. Skyrim is made to look like medieval Europe, medieval Scandinavia at that, and there were no fucking blacks in medieval Scandinavia. I don't care how the cucks made "TES work".

This.

Witcher 3 could have been a based polish game, with deep european traditional roots and ambiance, based racial fantasy but no… it's fucking edgy atheist stances all the time (a fucking RACE-MIXED demon who shit on god, that's funny), feminism, wise mudslimes indeed, anti-racism at every turn…

So there are cucks in Poland too…

I would recommand the band who helped for the soundtrack though.

At least Garrosh is the best hero in cardstone right now

got photo cucked

Fuck stop whining.

His win/loss ratio is pretty cucked after Warsong Commander was nerfed, and Grim Patron can't save him anymore.

Fully agreed. Iron Horde >>>>>>> Green Jesus' multi-culti super-tolerant Horde. What's the fucking point of having a militant expansionist tribalist faction if it is for it to be multi-cultural?

Read in the forums that many people feel like Jaina is going to be the next villain Hitler solely because she got uncucked out of her race-treasonous delusions when Garrosh nuked her and half the Alliance's cities and because she's now obviously contempt by the Horde's defeats.

So ? what are you implying and what does it change ? besides most people just know the game, which is a pile of subversive leftist bullshit, even though feminazis found it "sexist" because muh sex.

Are the books leftists too or is it just the devs who subverted it for leftcuck gaming audience ?

Have you not heard of Dragon Warrior? That shit is cancerous as fuck and everywhere. It is worse than aggro shaman right now.

I just discovered how fucking awesome Arkham Knight is, after I tweaked the config file to hell and it finally stopped crashing

I hope that pic was already censored

Holy fuck you're a retard just like 19b219. Nation of people who've conquered the entire known world either subjugating other countries by force or by treaty. Slaughtering everyone in their way to do it… subversive leftist bullshit. Entire game is built around slaughtering and subverting everyone and there being no good choices, only the choices you want. Thinks Ofieri are muslims…FYI they're the equivalent of north africans.

And you're retarded enough that they don't know that the game's history is written off 13-17th century polish fantasy and history. And there's at least two references for the Battle of Vienna including wholesale slaughter of everyone that doesn't fit. Both the games and books feature heavily on human supremacy over everyone else and individual kingdoms vie for their own perfect form of human supremacy.

Did you honestly play the game or are just inventing shit?

You know what, Jaina becoming extremist is the only logical step in her evolution as a character. She has nothing left to lose and she's been hurt at every turn when she tried to help and be diplomatic when her closest people (e.g. Arthas, Admiral Proudmoore) wisely called for ruthless extermination of the orcs, and they both died for it/because of it.
Truth be told, she's probably the most uncucked character now, seeing the Horde for what it is. When she whispered to Varian to dismantle the Horde, she finally suggested something that would her father be proud of but something she would never say prior to her redpilling.

And you can be sure that she'll become a boss now that she went rogue and left the Kirin Tor. Cuckgar is now the leader and they let horde back in.
Blizzard wants to make sure that everyone who takes the pill dies.

This! That would be something straying from good ol' Blizzard char development instead of the fucking hurr durr good pacifist guys vs bad militant guys and intra-factional war is only a series of misunderstandings because Orcs dindu nuffin.

Tangentially related - In Diablo 3's expansion, Reaper of Souls, a bunch of equality-crazed maniacs assasinate the king while the capital is getting overrun with monsters.

The player character then quickly purges teh leader of the rebellion for treason.

Is Blizz based?

You want to play non-pozzed games? Play doom. The originals.

Possibly some of the worst fucking MMOs ever. And that's saying something since MMOs are already the bottom of the barrel. My roommate plays WoT and WoWS all the fucking time, I've seen some shit. They fucking suck. Really. Some of the worst mechanics I've ever seen in a game.

If you think those terrible games are not jewed to the core with all their microtransactions and premium bullshit, you're fucking retarded. Kill yourself.

The whole fucking game is about a demon who helps poor little subhumans and other demons who are being rejected by evil racist humans, AND is full of feminist warrior witches. Your character himself is being constantly insulted by racists humans for being an alien…

Wake up, cuck.

low energy

The witch doctor is a nigger. Can't play.

I think you totally missed the point.

Demon who helps poor little subhumans? What? Feminist warrior witches? huh? And insulted by racists humans for being an alien? Holy shit. Think we've found the proof of that low 80IQ in the gene pool, either that or you're 13 and think that Holla Forums is edgy as fuck. I'm leaning towards a combination of the two.

Even worse Angels are niggers.

Is Blizz based. Blizzard does not even exist at this point. We are talking about Metzen as the suppossed face of the company and a complete disney-esque kike takeover after they were absorbed by activision.

Thing is that sneaky kikes probably smelled the potential shekels of reverting back into more traditionalist plotlines and occupying the niche that was previously mainstream before it became controversial through GG and its backlash.

Nah, I'm just point out he's nitpicking at something that is in the books as a running theme and a point made by the author - people hate mutants and magic but cannot deny their usefulness when they have to deal with monsters that eat them. It's a general message on shittyness and hypocrisy of humans.

You just sound like those pleb chan Holla Forums cucks who tell us there is no agenda in (((hollywood))). Witcher 3 is just anti racism on and on, begining by your own character being rejected all the time. And obviously you have no argument against that simple fact and choose to use weak sarcasm.

Based Fantasy is based when it uses its lore to show there are indeed at least differences betwen the races. And that's why SJWs devs subvert that very "problematic" type of fiction to make it antiracist.

The game has triggered some of the most brainless SJWs because muh no niggers in Poland based fantasy world (which was corrected by Blood Wine extension indeed), but they obviously didn't play the game.

Still not any argument to be found in that.

see

Confirmed for not reading the books or not playing the game. If you happen to have done those though, then you missed the point of the stories and themes it presents.

Wasn't any argument in your shit either. Just inane ranting of someone who doesn't have a fucking clue about what they're talking about. You don't even realize that expansions are planned out nearly 14 months before their release, if you think that this was "something at the last minute because whiny sjws/feminists/etc" you're showing just how stupid you really are.

CD Projekt Red (Witcher series), Bohemia Interactive (Arma), the guys behind Kingdom Come. Basically Slav developers.

There was loads of triggering from SJWs over the Witcher 3 and Kingdom come not having non-whites and the developers told them to cry more. And one of the Arma developers got into trouble for criticising immigration into Europe.

I even quoted you the fucking senior writer who literally said they "tackle the problem of racism and chauvinism". But saddly you just can't wake up. That goes to show how the electronic leftist can even brainwhash some of the so-called "redpilled" audience.

Again, you spent most of the time being insulted bcause you're an alien.

And it is riddled with feminism. They even included those shitty sequences where you play as the white-haired bitch. I also remember that side mission with the redhead bitch who wants to become the new leader of whatever, but there is her agressive brother too, and you have to choose between them (and of course the bitch seems the most rational choice)… it's just full of modern shit like that all along.

Ok, you're just dumb and a retard. Even though it was not as a reaction to SJWs, it just shows how "inclusive" they are, it does not invalidate my point.

Have fun consuming your leftard cultural products.

Daniel Vávra, the guy behind Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Last game i bought was made by white(?) Mexicans. Kerbal Space Program. I am a bit miffed that they made female Kerbals and they are now in all the promo stuff.

Before that i gave my monies to Russian Mafia (Wot and WT) and Rockstar.

I'm pretty sure i haven't supported anti-white gayming industry too much.

Buy games made by Slavs and Nips.

If that's what you want to see there then go ahead, I can't stop you. But you seem to be so feverishly obsessed with the issue that you refuse to see the themes and nuances of the story - racism in Witcher is based on prejudices all the while people ignore that fact that you are helping them. It's framed as anti-discriminatory, true, but only because you as a Witcher are doing something useful to them - it's essentially calling out hypocrisy and bigotry in their negatives.

You cannot compare this to SWJ and their moaning about dindus or rapefugees without comparing the details, otherwise you come across as an uninformed idiot who only skimmed the storyline and makes far-fetched assumptions.

Says the person who's so fucking retarded that they give SJW's a run for their money in levels of stupidity and lack of even basic knowledge. Literally knows nothing about storyboards, design, or basics of media but is so very sure it's leftard cultural products.

You're so butthurt and triggered it's funny, but you still have nothing to say, my electronic brainwashed gaymer.

It was, unfortunately.

Pretty sure that guy is trying to make fun of Missing Links.

Sorry, I couldn't understand that with your mental deficiency. Wanna try again or would you rather just gas yourself now and save everyone from your stupidity?

lmao ive seen him on some other weird videos linked at from Holla Forums

i honestly wonder if he visits here because we talk about him so much?

we are probably his biggest fan club.

That is still not an argument, at least for civilized people, my nigga. Enjoy you empowered witches and oppressed witcher, my gaymer friend.

see

I expected you to reply but of course, when faced with logic, your trolling falls flat.

Fucking 12-2 with protect the king warrior.
Hogger
Obsidian
Fucking bolster.

BUILD THAT WALL.

How could you forget goddamn Naseem?

"Ever been to the Cloud District?"

An Indian mocking white people?

Did you play the first Witcher? The villain, Azar Javed, is a very Semitic-looking, dark-skinned drug addict. I went to war against the non-human Scoia'tael for being terrorist pieces of shit who diddu sumpin. As for Geralt being "insulted by racist humans," the people are being inundated with non-human terrorism, plagues, famine and war; of course they're going to be in a shitty mood and mistrusting until you prove you're on their side.

>>>/a/
>>>/weeb/
Fuck off.

So you're autistic and can't comprehend fictional universes, thanks for letting us know.Are you going to kvetch about Vvardenfell having so many non-Dunmer, or Cyrodiil having so many non-Imperials?

You have no fucking clue what you're talking about and should just kill yourself.

The entire fucking series, be it game or book, has that as a theme. Try actually learning what the fuck you're kvetching about before being a lying kike.

No, because Bethesda decided to cut it out.

No sense in trying to argue with (((857a06))).

I thought there was some Court Mage that locked the real Tiber Septim away, or killed him, or something, then took his place? Or am I thinking of Picard Septim?

It's Pickard Setpim you are thinking of. Tiber Septim a.k.a Talos is the one that united the empire and kicked Mer shit in so hard that he became a god after his death.
Elves are still mad about it to this day.

bump

I would have fought for Garrosh. ;_;7

seems part spic fam (still the better choice)
coal burner (human and straight though and we don't know wtf traner fucked)

I love Pastor Anderson, IDC if people thinks he's an intelligence asset.