Why is Australia so damn awful? I understand why some people would like the heat but...

Why is Australia so damn awful? I understand why some people would like the heat but, you can barely cultivate the land for crops. The laws there are retarded, the people are stupid, there music is awful, there culture (if they have one!!!) is shit, and they all have bad teeth (like Great Britain). In fact, Great Britain and Australia are practically the same country. The only difference is one is overrun with sandniggers and the other with sand.

At least Australians know the difference between their and there. Learn to speak English, gook.

MURICA > STRAYA > Ireland > Scotland > New Zealand > Canada > England > any miserable little shitting island in the middle of nowhere like the falklands

Why are you listing third world countries?

When I was in Vietnam I had egg drop soup for breakfast and 12 year old slope pussy for dinner, I've killed more Pan-faces than Godzilla. I'll come over there and blow a trainload of you Gooks the fuck out till it's raining yellow flesh you slant eyed little bulgoki bowled fuck.

Try me, faggot. I'll send you and your second hand russki shit back to the fucking rice fields.

BUT, we won…

The Chinese marched over the border and told you to knock it off and you had yellow liquid shit running down your filthy rags. You chipped tooth, lizard brained slopes didn't want Daddy walking in, taking his belt off, beating you black and blue then assfucking you into incontinence.

You slanty fucks couldn't win a war with yourselves for fuck's sakes. Now shut your shit hole before I stomp my pair of GPs down it you kwai-lai licking cunt discharge.

Is that not reason enough to prefer Australia?

The heat sucks.
Not all crops grow well but the grazing land is amazing. Australian cattle are sold around the world at a premium.
Our wine is pretty good too.
Laws are pretty weird, mostly because it's cobbled together from British law from before federation and then with a bunch of other shit dropped on top after that.
Current year music is shit everywhere. Classic Aussie rock is great. Fuck you.
Aussie culture is spread out over a landmass greater than most of Europe and almost as big as the United States, but with less than a tenth of the overall population, centered mostly in only a handful of metropolitan areas. Most of that culture is an amalgamation of UK and US culture, with local spin. It looks like "no culture" the same way SJWs say whites have "no culture" because it is mostly everyday culture.
Our teeth aren't that bad. You want to see some fucked up teeth look at Japan or those other asian countries.
You're just pissed that we use your shithole country for tourism and our pedos go over there to fuck your children. Frankly, if you could kill them for us while you're over there you'd be doing both countries a favour.

Shut it, faggot.

We're not here to encourage or amuse them- we're here to scream at Gooks.

LOL

I'll shitpost how I fucking please, mate.
They'll go on and on about us because they're pure fucking jelly and still ass-mad we're better than them and we got dropped off as fucking prisoners a century ago and they're still limping through two thousands years of their ass-backwards "civilisation" to find a solution to sanitation that doesn't involve wiping their ass with their own hand.
Hell, our defacto national anthem is all about going back to that fucking shithole country to fuck their prostitutes all night long after getting fucked over by the hippies.

Mate, your country's so fucked you can't even get your own sub-asian cave paintings to use as reaction images, you have to rely on fucking Japanese for them.
Maybe if Japan hadn't been nuked in WW2 and China wasn't your pimp-daddy today you might be in a better place.
I mean, fuck son, your country's so fucked is takes eighty million dollarydoos in aid from Australia every year just to stay fucking upright.
You cunts couldn't even keep
breathing if it weren't for international charity stuffing you in an iron lung.

Laugh it up, Pan face.

I'll be sure to say Xin Chao while I forcibly prolapse your mother and sister's anuses till they hang out the back like a pink and red sock, you filthy little shit slurping pus filled yellow pimple on the ass of humanity.

DAILY REMINDER…

DAILY REMINDER

Eat shit, VC scum.

I dunno I liked pendulum back when they weren't shit

m8 i am gonna impregnate so many of your gook women with my erect didgeridoo m8

Nah, in all seriousness I have no problem with Vietnam or it's people, I was just being facetious and enjoying the Bantz but even I think I took it too far mocking your War victims… Sorry Viet-bruh.

Australia gave us the Melbourne Shuffle so they're okay by me.

Australia gave us barbecued shrimp so I'm cool with them.

What the fuck is bbq shrimp?

Literally the only cool Australian that ever existed is dead.There is no reason for Australia to exist anymore.

Delicious.

It's the kind of food you eat and say to the bloke,
throw another one on the barbie

To be fair though, you can keep the BBQ shrimp.

We've moved on to curried prawns - they're far tastier.

Yeah, nah, get fucked. Everywhere apart from Queensland and Western Australia is cucked beyond shit.

At least Vietnam has
60 cent beer
60 cent beer
60 cent beer
60 cent beer
60 cent beer
60 cent beer
60 cent beer
60 cent beer
60 cent beer

Tbh prawns are shit tier sea cockroaches try a barra