Student dies after being bullied for his good grades

Why is being smart uncool?

niggers

having good grades doesn't make you smart.

Yeah, but it does make you smarter than those who have bad grades.

O.k retard

It's complex, but in short but K reproductive strategies are being looked down upon because r reproductive strategies are associated with oppressed groups and oppression is a social currency due to modern virtue signalling.

(checked)
/thread

What kind of corporate propaganda do they teach in american schools?

Its less that being smart is uncool and more like that the kid was probably just a fucking faggot. I got good grades too but I was never bullied because I new how to actually make friends. Its just Darwinism m8

*knew

I got great grades and was bullied and went on to work on all manner of technological horrors that will eventually destroy Chad and Stacey.

common core
muh holocaust
creationism
???
And chicano studies once they get to university.

There is a big difference in being intelligent, and being smart. Intelligence you are born with. But you can become smart. Eg. This girl in my class used to study everything from heart, got excellent grades, but if she was asked a question that required original thought, she'd just sht down. She was as dumb as a rock, you could tell by interacting with her. Borderline retarded. Yet she got good grades.

I guess at least we don't have common core.

8/pol/ makes me laugh, i wish it had more active users

wew, meant 8/b/

/thread

… I want pizza.

Because people are lazy. It's easier to pull people down and set the bar lower than actually put some effort in and do well for yourself.

Subconscious jealousy

I have some warm chewy cheese if you're hungry, bby ;^))))

Good grades means that you are good at remembering things. Grade school is basically a brainwashing scheme to get kids to memorize the common core curriculum. The kids who memorize it the best get the best grades.

This >

This. Memorizing a load of BS to pass a test and actually using the full extent of your brain are two different things. The majority of people I hang out with got decent to good grades but they're still blue pilled, sheep who follow every trend and believe whatever the media tells them without question.

That's what the difference is between Intelligence and Wisdom user.

If one would have to pick, it's Wisdom everytime, because unless you're some kind of Hyperintelligent Eldritch Abomination from beyond space and time, the mental capacity to understand, comprehend and interpret isn't really going to be that much different from anyone else, effectively, all intelligencs denotes how long it takes you, to say, figure out how to use an Iphone without resorting to help from any source, and the eureka effect, which is what gives you ideas.

Wisdom tampers intelligence and provides building blocks and anyone can follow it, as it's incredibly important, and effectively provides already learned things from intelligence for someone to absorb.

Even when the Great old Ones were born, they didn't have a fucking clue what was going on, experience and wisdom provided that over years of their ease to grasp it with their alien hyperintelligent advanced minds.

He was probably bullied by niggers.

in the American educational system grades aren't so much about intelligence. If you read the assigned readings, do the homework, and ask questions during class you will succeed in pretty much every class you take. People with good grades aren't necessarily smart, but instead have a better work ethic than their peers.

t. idiot with 3.98 GPA