Blogpost. If you just want to ridicule me and call me a faggot, thats fine i guess

There's a cute girl at work Who talks to me and it makes me depressed. I'm not quite sure why. I haven't made an ass of myself (as far as I can tell) and I haven't been rude to her. Whenever we have a little conversation I feel my stomach twist itself into knots. Today we talked more than any other day before. I even showed her some projects I've been working on and she seemed interested. But today as I was driving home I just felt depressed. I kept fantasizing about speeding my car into a freeway barrier or pulling onto the shoulder, stopping my car and shooting myself in the head. Then the next day at work someone hears that I killed myself a half hour after I left work and she hears about it and just feels confused and sad.

Here is some context.
She started last week and she's friendly and social with pretty much everyone.
I'm quiet and antisocial when I'm at work. I hardly talk to anyone about anything and often when someone tries to talk to me, I either say "hi" or don't respond at all.

Whenever she walks past me she says "hi user" quiet enough that only I can hear it. If she says hi to anyone else she just says it at a normal volume. People on the crew I'm on (she's on the same crew) eat lunch outside but I always eat in the break room trailer. Today she went to the break trailer too and just ate in the corner alone. I spent the whole time typing something up on my phone. When I got up to leave, she left at the same time and asked me what I was typing about on my phone (so basically this means she had been observing me from a distance the entire time). And then she asked what I do with my free time and i told her about projects ive been working on recently. She asked to see them so i showed her some pictures on my phone and I said there were more but I'd have to show her later.
So 4 hours later we're waiting to sign out and leave and she asks if she could see the rest of them now, so it was important enough to her that she remembered it and brought it up several hours later

can you skip to the part where you have sex or she ends up being a he or something?

Just poppin in to call you a faggot. Good day.

That feeling of sinking dread that you get when you think about her later? It's never wrong.

Whatever happens, you'll wish you had killed yourself before it did

Then while we were waiting to leave there was another guy with us and they were talking he mentioned one of his hobbies and she said "oh neat. user does cool stuff too" and then they just stared at me, and he asked what I do and I just sort of mumbled and avoided saying anything. I'm not very comfortable with people at work knowing personal details about what I do outside of work. With her it was fine because I like her but it's none of this guys business.

She has a boyfriend and I can assume she's monogamous, besides even if she wasn't, I cannot imagine that she would be attracted to me. Before I found that out and assumed she was single, I thought there was a chance that we could get together but now I've put it out of my mind completely.

She also knows that I have a girlfriend. It's an open relationship but I've never mentioned that.

Does she just want to be my friend? I don't understand what the fuck this is. I dont tgink shes trying to fuck with me. She doesn't come across as a sadist or manipulative. The thing where she mentioned my projects to someone else and apparently tried to get me to talk about it, it feels like she's just trying to get the sad shy boy to come out of his shell and be social, like I'm some kind of experiment for her.

I'd be very, very careful about how you go about this user. She may not seem manipulative, but she may have some sort of obsession with messing with people.
She may just be normal or is attracted you but go with your gut, user.

Neither of those things are going to happen

Thank. Have a nice day

What could possibly go wrong?
I'm legitimately wondering. That's not a rhetorical question.

Found the cuck.

But then what is her end goal if she is messing with me?

I can pretty much guarantee you that she is not attracted to me. I'm not bad looking and I'm 6'2" and physically fit, but she's 25 and she had to ask how old I am (I'm 23) and it is very likely that she thought I was much younger, like around 18 years old. A lot of people at work have assumed that I am 18. I think it's uncommon that a woman would be attracted to a guy who is (at least in appearance) younger than she is.

She also knows that I live with my parents, so I've pretty much admitted to being a total fucking loser.

Lastly, I saw her sitting on the bus with another guy who I used to be on the same crew with. He's a nice guy and i used to talk to him all the time. he knows that i have autism because I've told him about it. Since she is apparently so interested in me, and they're both talkative and were very likely talking to each other, I have to wonder if she asked him about me. I don't think it's a huge stretch to assume she could likely know that I'm autistic, which is another brick in the wall making me look like a thoroughly repulsive creep.

The only possible explanation I can think of to explain this is that she has some ulterior motive, aside from just wanting to be friends. Why would she want to be my friend? I'm not interesting. I'm a boring antisocial dork. Shes not attracted to me because I'm the exact opposite of Chad and she's already with someone.

It doesn't have a logical explanation aside from that she has a hidden motive and i don't know what it is

I'm more likely to fuck someone else than she is, and sooner than she does (if she ever does). You'd have to know her to understand. She is way more antisocial than I am. I'm not going to mention specifics, but there are some critical reasons why she would have a very difficult time attracting anyone in your first place. I'm not worried and it's none of your business.

It's odd how people who still have some sort of attachment in this world try to make seance of what happens to them in it. You live a life where you cannot comprehend the future, this is your choice because the paths of the future is there through the past of others. You wonder why some one would want you when you consider yourself a loser? Well everyone is a loser in this world. The game ends, we all die and lose but its about perspective int he moment. You are use full to her in some respect and she wants that feeling. If it's to boost her confidence or degrade yours it dose not matter, what matters is the absolution that something different will happen in your lives and it will disrupt the norm. Its a small wave in the ripple of your lives and people want that from time to time. But in the end you and her wont get what you want. This is because despite what most say, this world is set on a path that it must abide by. You keep making an excuse for this so you wont take the blame for this path you know the result of. Pick the path and commit to the outcome or don't. Stop trying to rationalize something despite the path you already chose for yourself in life.

Jesus Christ you're a fucking faggot kill yourself.

t. cuck

You are a strange incoherent loser who should take the advice of these anons and kill yourself

the only reason you'd be in an open relationship is if one of you is getting laid on a nightly basis: she's probably getting railed all the time.

Good for her
Can this thread stay on topic?

you don't seem to mind being cucked at all, and it sounds like this other girl just trying to be friendly. i'm sure there's an ulterior motive. She may want to use you to her own gain somehow, but I don't have any guesses as to exactly what she might do

So she fucks around. In theory so do you, but you're so awkward that almost never happens.

Go read pick up artist blogs. Women set up backups incase their current relationship fails. She might be looking to upgrade.
If your tall, not bad looking, and employed she's interested.
Just be super autistic and ask her if she is interested in you. If she says now you can stop being weird and go back to ignoring her.
Also, is your girlfriend a super cripple with a fucked up face?

I'm not emotionally invested enough to give a shit. I've been cheated on in the past once, but that was a different situation. That hurt and I did mind because I felt differently about who I was with at the time. Every relationship I've had, I cared about that but with this one I don't for whatever reason.

Has this happened to anyone else? I mean what the thread is about. Has anyone else been used by s girl as the means to an end? What happened? I want to get some idea of what I might be in store for me. I want to give her the benefit of the doubt that she's just being friendly but I like thinking of negative possibilities.

Ok user, I know exactly what's happening to you, it happened to me before.
What I'm going to say can sound twisted but it's the truth and you should be prepared because you are in great danger.
The reason why you feel depressed after talking to her is because she is not what she seems, she may look nice and all but the real reason she is talking to you is because she is using you.
You can't tell the difference because she practiced this before with a tons of guys, so don't feel sad about you not noticing the difference.
But you should be wondering by now, Why does she does this ? And the answer is very simply
She is extracting your vitality, so yeah, she is a succubus.
But don't feel scary, there is an even simplier solution.
You have to pay more attention to her, like an spy, and in that time you have to find what her favorite song is, you have yo listen what she sings most, and then you have to practice that song, over and over, but you have yo practice it BACKWARDS
Now is you chance, tell her that one of your projects is a song you wrote ang when she asks you to show her you play that motherfucking song, her song, backwards and then that bitch is gonne
Thank me later asshole

No but she seems to think that she may as well be, from what I gather.

As far as your theory, it makes some sense I guess. I'm not going to ask her if she is interested in me, that seems too direct. What I've been wanting to ask is "why do you talk to me?". I feel like it gets to the heart of the matter while being autistic enough, but also not necessarily confrontational. I guess it matters how I say it, how it will come across. I don't want to be a dick, I just want to know what she wants from me.

Your question is cringey and gay. You only feel sad because you're hoping she likes you. There is nothing wrong with being assertivem, you owe her nothing.

she might just want to coerce you into buying her lunch everyday tbh

Your advice sucks. You ruined my life, what am I supposed to tell the cops?

what kind of moron gets caught for a murder ?
Just throw her in highway, that works here

You're probably right. I think I'm more comfortable not knowing whether she likes me or not because rejection is depressing.

I'm not going to ask her if she likes me romantically because I'm too much of a faggot and a coward to directly imply that I am interested in her. She might know or suspect that I do, the keyword is "might". If I say that shit then she DEFINITELY will know.

either rape her or kill yourself, cuck