He's a cuck but is he /ourcuck/? If a badder meaner cuck started bullying him...

He's a cuck but is he /ourcuck/? If a badder meaner cuck started bullying him, will you stand up and say "don't touch Louis, he's /ourcuck/"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vHnFpHB6yWw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. There are too many cucks to have any mercy.

He used to be. He used to be a bad goy and constantly trigger everybody, at least in his main shows.

No, he was always sarcastic about it. Like those "alt-righters" are about hitler-memes now.

Watch Tough Crowd with him and Nick Dipaolo involved and watch how cucked out he gets when someone gets real about stuff.

You fucking faggots deserve all the hate maisie and jenny posters get. You are the true cancer of Holla Forums and this fucking cuck should be banned.

what did he mean by this?

It really pissed me off and ruined the whole day, I had to spend the next few hours biting my tongue while that smug asshole strutted around like he owned the place. I blame Trump for creating the climate where these comments are acceptable it's fucking disgusting.

He's a rulecuck

This is why electing Trump was a victory even if he is just another Zionist puppet.

Love trumps hate you sick fuck. People likee you turn my stomach.

That was actually very heartening.
Race-mixing is still a terrible idea, if only for what it does to the kids.

He's a Jew, user.

Every fucking time.

I've thought beans shot jews on sight.

Are you this guy?

cuckolding is thinking man's fetish

this? youtube.com/watch?v=vHnFpHB6yWw

hello newfriend

yeah if you're a billionaire, banker, own private prisons, or sell weapons.

Don't bother, Trumpcucks are some of the most delusional retards on the interwebs. It's not earth the time it will take tou to type it bro.

Reminder that Bernie would have been a genuinely better president (I'm not being ironic when I say that either.)

Trips of truth.

Bernie was America's last hope.

He's a cuck but is he /ourcuck/? If a badder meaner cuck started bullying him, will you stand up and say "don't touch Donnie, he's /ourcuck/"?

No.

You're honestly a faggot if you think that. Hillary by far was the number one representative of the system. If you voted for Hillary, you voted for the 1%.

and saudi arabia

hello >>>/reddit/

b-but the Saudis hate the Jews! they're based anti-feminist, anti-kikes, pro-religion people! surely it would be better than voting for Donald Trump!

there's little difference between them. trump is a corrupt murderer just like the rest of them.

Nice rhetoric, I like how you are able to throw stuff out there with absolutely no evidence to back it up. I wish I was a delusional leftist like you. You are so smart.

>>>/safespace/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/thedonald/

I said he didn't represent the 1%, you retarded faggot. He was a populist, he represented the people's voice.

Go away leftykike, you've been BTFO on Holla Forums

What a surprise! Not only delusional but also retarded!

Go back to your safespace Holla Forums faggot, you've been triggered and BTFO'd into eternity and back dozens of times already.

When will you chumplets learn your place?

Let's go in reverse here. Where was the part when I misunderstood you? You literally turned my words around and now you are claiming that I did the same thing. This is typical lefty tactics.

Pure sophistry from a classcuck. Stay mad.

American "education" at work.

he just murdered a bunch of people in syria & the MSM unanimously praised him for it you dumb twat. even clinton said "wow he's da real prez now XD". fucking honestly, trumplets, read a book some time.

You act like an ancap or libertarian. Do you support open borders?

I read Art of the Deal, by President Donald Trump (pbuh).
God-Emperor is clearly fooling everyone with postdimensional backwards shogi.

lol triggered

Take a hike, kike!

I like to think that it's all a ruse and he goes ham during his local comedy events. I mean he does say "Niggers" in a way like he's does it off work daily after all.

Also
I hope this site gets an honest A.I someday, so it could go rogue and brick all your fucking PCs that you don't deserve to shitpost on.

Louis CK is a populist who changed his tune once he became more popular, to not ruffle any feathers.