ARE YOU NIGGERS READY FOR WORLD WAR III GODDAMMIT?

ARE YOU NIGGERS READY FOR WORLD WAR III GODDAMMIT?
Because I sure as fuck am itching for it tbh

the gay community XDDDDDDD

penises and baseball bats

Run them over with a tank

I don't mind WWIII as long as we get to gas the jews for real this time.

It's just being fought through proxies in real life and on the internet

YES!!

WW3 is le womb war

This tbh

BRING ME DEATH

My work brought me all the way to South America, nobody gives a shit about this countries so they'll are not getting nuke. I'll be alright

We need a hot, large-sale, real world war if we want to throw the beta uprising into motion.

Ready to remove lefty kebab! Been ready for a while actually. All their gun grabbing shit got me /k/ as fuck and ready to operate.

tfw want to join a right wing death squad but im a spic

So am I. Im still going to rwds. America must be preserved. The left must be purged.

But once they start targeting non whites I'll have to die too

You have problems if you think gun owners act like the adl and splc claim.

I didn't say there was something wrong with that. This country needs to be cleansed of non whites.

Then help remove the left and non-white trash and be good at it. The biggest problem with the non-whites is they want to be their ghetto identity and not want to be Ameican and assimilate. They want to keep their shit language, accents, mannerisms, and leech off Americans. They think "america was built on immigrants" or some shit.

If that was true canada and the rest of the American continent nations would have been good too. Immigrants didnt make their home country good and they werent why America was good.

Patrician tier taste

the failure of mk ultra is actually preventing war still to this day with hackers fighting for the nervous system wifi controls to abuse everyone and each others , to make people into " real trolled human trolls " , so no , .

I'm ready to die