Is acquiring young teen and preteen virgins the natural human mating system?

Is acquiring young teen and preteen virgins the natural human mating system?

Yes

Get the fuck out, filthy muslim

Maybe.

I don't think this graph is too accurate… I'm not trying to hate on pedos… but this graph literally says you have higher reproductive value when you are born than when you are in your late 20's

Disgusting.

Kill yourself, Shlomo.

The graph seems rather made up. There is explanation for why it is stated as the best age nor any facts to back it up.
I'm hebephile and actually think it's perfectly natural, but such graphs and statistics need to be back up.

Reproductive value is a standard concept in evolutionary biology. It's basically a measure of the amount of offspring a female of a given age can be expected to contribute to the future population.

The highlighted areas show the best age for a man to acquire a female in order to capture as many of those future offspring as possible and maximise his own reproductive success.

Flawless logic. Your kind will never be accepted, give it up. I'd love to have a child just to draw you out and beat your cancerous nazi ass into the pavement.

I'm familiar with that concept but those graphs need to source from where they got the information that this is the best age

It was at least, it's the origin of the "sweet sixteen" celebration, was the time the girl was considered fit for procreation and offer in society.
About preteens fuck u, no tits, no round ass better get yourself a doll you fag

I don't think the idea is that you would fuck a pre-teen. The idea is that you would support them until they reached reproductive age (in OP's graph, 16-17), and then fuck them. It's sub-optimal because you're wasting your resources and years of your life on someone who can't bear you children. But it's still better than acquiring some dried up 40 year old.

Thanks for the laff, Schlomo

Oy vey goyim, don't you know that women are at their prime age for a relationship and breeding in the late 20's? We need to raise the age of consent, you don't want to be thought of as an evil pedophile do you?

Wikipedia says it only counts female offspring. I wonder who is behind that…

Then why does the graph go up between child and teen? Wasting resources isn't represented on that graph. The graph goes up because you fucked her too early and you have damaged her lifespan and/or reproductive system, you sick fuck.

So you're calling me a sick fuck who damages the reproductive systems of children, even though I specifically said you should wait until they're in their late teens?

Actions speak louder than words, buddy. But still not as loud as the cries of your cousin who was only 7 at the time, jesus christ man she was still playing with dolls you monster.

Yes. Humans didnt live this long usually because of either biological or environmental reasons.

That's rather funny.

Why does this scare you so?

if her age is on the clock…

i didn' know 30yo women were this teerible as mates

or speelers

I believe in loving hand holding, gentle head pats, and consensual heterosexual sex in the missionary position with a legally married spouse for the sole purpose of reproduction.

Nice try, faggot. Jews are notorious kid fuckers.

He is the jew, user

Jews? Behind this thread? I simply don't believe it.

You don't even know him.

Ordo we? "One of us… one of us…"

>>>/creep/

It's true, because at birth you have 100% of your most fertile years ahead of you. At 20, you have already wasted ~6 of them.

Who said anything about raping toddlers? The earliest age for marriage on that chart is 7. Toddlers have reproductive value, it's just in the future.

That's why "the hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world"

KILL ALL ROASTIES

Ephebophilia and hebephilia,maybe so. Only if they were developed too,obviously a teen with small hips and breasts would be off putting and a sign of infertility from an evolutionary standpoint.I doubt pedophilia though. Children are infertile and can not bare children, can not take care of other children and require too much protection and most likely can't even gather. The fact the poster has to put it in parenthesis and qualify it as some pedophilia makes me question that.

It's more about nourishing the children('s hearts and minds) with semen(metaphorical).

You dumb materialistic cunts will never understand and that's why the world is dying.

Sophistry doesn't prove anything.
Pedophilia at best is a degenerate fetish. Just because you are attracted to something doesn't mean it's natural or has any benefit to it. Pedophilia is like foot fetish or latex fetish or something of that nature. If anything it's a learned fetish. At worse, it's a mental disorder or a psychological way of coping with the fact that you may be unattractive to or have nothing to offer sexually mature women who have better options than you.

I think this is not something Biblical - this is not a metaphor.

bamp thread - for purely educational reasons

yes, got together with current gf when she was 15 (I was 18, just before starting Uni)
still together 5 years later.
she was a virgin, I took good care of her and now she's completely imprinted.
she goes insane if she doesn't see me for a week.
it's honestly your best bet if you want a good mother and a loyal wife. start young, be a good partner, be a good male authority figure.

but the odds are heavily stacked against you, I got lucky.

this

I mean, can you blame him, wanting to tap that 13-yo ass?

can't blame him.
doesn't mean its appropriate.
wanting to murder people is fairly normal too but as civilized people you have some self control

you might want to tap that ass but you know that that ass isn't meant for you if you're 20+ lets say.

so let her be in peace and have fun with people around her age

thats my view on it any. its normal to be attracted to them, it's also normal to not engage on that attraction. if you were her father, would you condone it? exactly