List reaons why ids are useful

Nope. They don't do that.
They don't do that either.
Sorry, still ineffective.
Who cares about that, this is Holla Forums!

In a nutshell, you are completely wrong about your claims. This thread has ID enabled. I am trolling. And watch this: (see next post)

OMG I AM SAMEFAGGING!!!
With a different ID!

Horee shit!

You are an idiot, OP. And a fag.
BTW, people can use this same VPN strategy for posting pizza, and they do. So it isn't a detriment to that either. The ONLY reason Dysnomia turns ID on and off is to create controversy and to piss people off. That is it.

fuck off negative nancy

VPNs can be had for free and are no more complicated than a browser addon, you dumbfuck. And if you aren't using one on a chan you are putting yourself and your identity/data at significant risk.

Sounds like hard work. what's in it for me?

u can't hack me i got nortan 😎

You'll see what's in it for ya

Filtering spammers

I liked flags more, but oh well. Please dys, fuck my ass harder

Watch every corner, user. Every corner is unsecure

KILL DYSOMNIGGER

all me tbh

everyone is one race, human race, so we are all same, which means we are samefagging. right?

Yes, but now you can't use a6b5aa as an ID so if we call out a faggot for being a (1) all he has to do is speak up again and he'll not be a blistering cocksucker. Probably the best solution you're gonna get on an anonymous site.The only argument i can think of against IDs is 'i want to samefag, either for entertainment or to reply to myself to stroke my own ego'.

Really, i'd say being able to filter posts is, itself, more against the essence of Holla Forums, but nobody seems to rally against that feature.

No we're all separate entities and we're all beautiful, faggot

Really, the only reason ID's are useful is convenience.
When in a discussion I can highlight all posts by an individual and they can do the same for me. Makes it easier to tell who's who in a conversation.

Though frankly, I don't like ID's just because I don't like them. It makes me feel like a faggot when people can see how many posts I made in a thread.

You forgot:
I'm checking your ID trips, BTW

fuck off

This TBH. There is no difference between ID and no ID so who cares.

It's great so that we can judge ideas based on who said them instead of actually having to think about their merit! That's the whole reason to go on imageboards, right?

kys

It's only a problem if we have the whole backlog of what one person says, not what someone says in one fucking thread. If some motherfucker is saying contradictory things in a single thread, he should be fucking outed for it.

I love IDs, it's just like posting on Reddit!

/thread

That's a nice picture

who who cares?

You can't thread your own post newfag.

My bowels have seen better shit than this thread!

No he shouldn't. If one of his points actually stands, so be it, that's something to think about. If I say 2+2=5 and then say 10+10=20, those statements have no bearing on each other. But you IDfags would just be like

benis

Hmm