SJW'S TRYING TO DOX GUY FOR SENDING PEPE

This kid airdrops a smug pepe to this cunt and she went to twitter to complain which led to people trying to doxx him. We cant let this bullshit go on Holla Forums.

Renee's account:
twitter.com/RBraceySherman

Thread mentioned:
twitter.com/RBraceySherman/status/875013968368209921

Other urls found in this thread:

reneebraceysherman.com/
facebook.com/reneebraceysherman
linkedin.com/in/reneebraceysherman
8ch.net/pol/res/10083628.html
twitter.com/RBraceySherman/status/875109778581843970
pipl.com/search/?q=Renee Bracey Sherman&l=Boston, Massachusetts&sloc=US|MA|Boston&in=5
pipl.com/search/?q=Renee Bracey Sherman&sloc=US|MA|Boston&l=Boston, Massachusetts&in=5
secure.ifcj.org/site/SPageNavigator/FlagPinS.html;jsessionid=00000000.app20101b?NONCE_TOKEN=48DA166993E4B91764A53E72E3FD952A
8ch.net/pol/res/10083628.html#1008
discord.gg/bY8Ewa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first report it to twitter. this looks like harassment. after that well see if this needs further action

I'm reading through the replies she's getting and its scary how many people actually support her actions and are trying to dox the guy and ruin his life over a fucking frog.

Then again, i'm not really surprised by leftists anymore. They've been known to riot, attack innocent people, shut down free speech, label everyone they disagree with as a nazi and dox people for years now.

THESE BITCHES ARE FUCKIN NUTS

You would think that he would of did something far worse from the replies on the thread. Its ridiculous that they can get this riled up over a simple smug pepe.

fukin lol

(((checked)))

deserves to be booed

But… why did he pee pee on her thread in the first place?

Even if he is a normie we shouldn't let this guy get doxxed. Had this guy been "one of us" then should we defend him? We defend him not because of who he is but because of what he did. He sent a smug pepe and is getting doxxed while also being labeled a white supremacist for it.

He told her that he had sent it to a bunch of people randomly. He could of sent it to her with intentions but I really have no clue.

Mixed feelings on this. On one hand there is a chad that uses pepe and on the other hand there is a nigger feminist. Nigger feminist is probably worse.

How could a child so young physically be able to do that?

nigger feminist is definitely worst.

So what do you want us to do OP, this seems like it could lead to some good potential

holyshit

We could spam pepe at her on twitter and mass report her.

that's all I got.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If we were to do that we would need a mass amount people helping out, just like 5 anons would be pointless and unless you get Holla Forums or fags from 4chan to help out that is a hard strategy to pull off with the amount of traffic on here.
How about people start pulling info on her and try to get a good length dox on her? then we can go from there.

OP here, appears to be a writer who is obsessed with abortions.

This is all the info that I can get from her website.
reneebraceysherman.com/

Email:
[email protected]/* */

Facebook:
facebook.com/reneebraceysherman

Linked in:
linkedin.com/in/reneebraceysherman

This is fake right? Like some Onion type of satire, right? right? Guys? Right? This can't be real, right?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

posted thread on Holla Forums to get shit going

Don't know why, but I lost it

kek

twitter.com/RBraceySherman/status/875109778581843970
which one of you guys did this?

sadly no user, this is liberalism at work

I'm afraid not user

So much courage!

You know… I don't even like Trump but this is the reason we have Trump as president, because he's much better than this "everything is racist" bullshit.

I believe I found some more info on her

pipl.com/search/?q=Renee Bracey Sherman&l=Boston, Massachusetts&sloc=US|MA|Boston&in=5

We need to expand on this

poopoo is ded

Non leftists are becoming more and more subverted everyday. And the rate is accelerating.

Fug I mean:
No, leftists are…
t.frog

This
Twitter is a major SJW propaganda hub

Some real good info
pipl.com/search/?q=Renee Bracey Sherman&sloc=US|MA|Boston&l=Boston, Massachusetts&in=5

> [email protected]/* */

Fire up the guerilla mail for mass spam!

Oh fuck yes. This is GOOD.

Holla Forums thread seems pretty active

secure.ifcj.org/site/SPageNavigator/FlagPinS.html;jsessionid=00000000.app20101b?NONCE_TOKEN=48DA166993E4B91764A53E72E3FD952A

Someone send her a free isreal + america pin.

I just tried but the website shit itself.

It's even MORE active than the Holla Forums thread actually.

Someone confirm if this is her number

252-537-1766

Nah I got an answering machine saying it wasn't available.

==GO ON Holla Forums THREAD, DIVIDING IT IN 2 THREADS WILL ONLY CAUSE US HARM=

But then we'd be in retard containment board.

I posted her dox information on her twitter and she immediately blocked me. LOL.

Holla Forums THREAD

who gives a fuck, no one is forcing you to stay there afterwards, the more people the better

Bump!

What the fuck it's just a regular smug Pepe.
I don't understand how even a woman could be retarded enough to flip shit this hard over a cartoon frog.
I hope the collapse happens in my lifetime so I can die knowing these people got dicked hard by reality.

>>>8ch.net/pol/res/10083628.html

It's scary how people on Holla Forums are concerned about the well being of some random faggot on twitter who got doxxed.
For fuck sakes, when someones life got ruined we used to laugh about it, no matter who they were.
We used to be the ones doxxing people, now we are the ones bitching about being doxxed. Holla Forums was a mistake.

Times change, faggot. Also, did you forget we're currently in a fucking culture war here? Does the word "Berkley" mean anything to you?

At least you admit it.

But you're damn right we are in a culture war.
Our boards culture is being taken over by white knight cancer.

What did he mean by this?

Discord invite link: discord.gg/bY8Ewa8

Not your personal army.

Sadly true. Twitter's ToS enforcement is ludicrously one-sided. SJW harassment mobs doxing people get off scott free even if they're chain-reported while a Trump supporter might get their account banned just for rude words. I don't even support Trump and I notice this shit.

also

>>>/reddit/

Looks like a well adjusted dude. Doesn't deserve to have this crazy bitch up in his face just because of a little banter.