Frankfurt School

What are your thoughts on the Frankfurt School and specifically Critical Theory?

Is this where idpol started? How true is the cultural marxism conspiracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uxskPvynvyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guys who were fairly conservative but right-wingers think they were trying to destroy Western culture because they were Marxists and da joos.
It's just a way of analyzing culture

No, idpol far predates it.

Not at all, it's just recycled kulturbolschewismus.

delete & ban

Most people that talk about the frankfurt school either don't know enough (same as me), or talk about post 70s.. when the left is generaly shit…

However, I think a Bunkermag article could be usefull.

we have this thread every day

The "cultural marxism" stuff stems from "cultural bolshevism" and Nazi propaganda. If it wasn't the Frankfurt school that's being blamed for whatever 'cultural marxism" is … it'd probably be something just as whacky.

Literally never wrote anything worthwhile
"Everything I don't like is fascist!!!1"
Based 95% of his work on his deluded beliefs in creationism and Jew-voodoo
Based 95% of his work on Marx's Theory of Alienation which Marx rejected by the time he wrote Capital
Pop philosopher

In other words, Frankfurt School = useless

t. expert

smh kys tbh fam

Lemme guess, you're one of those narcissistic fucks in the BDS movement right?

I highly doubt you'd refer to Sufism as "Islamo-voodoo" right?

I certainly would

ftfy. In fact it would be pretty accurate to apply this to most left wing activists today.

What why? They're just Mystics.

Mysticism is not a spook? Or only a spook when christians and jooz do it?

Cultural marxism exists in the sense that this is what commies and to a lesser degree liberals, actually believe and want. However, it wasn't "invented" by the Frankfurt School and Critical Theory has little to do with it.

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS POSTED EVERY OTHER GOD DAMN DAY HOLY SHIT

READ THE DIALECTICAL IMAGINATION BY MARTIN JAY AND THEN LITERALLY FUCK OFF AND DIE.

Any evidence that the KGB financed the FS?

The Frankfurt School was vehemently against the USSR, so I doubt this is true. Any evidence?

There is none. The KBG funding the Frankfurt School is about as grounded as the CIA funding the existence of homos and both are just epic memes. The only "sources" or proof you'll get for such come from artifact-riddled jpegs made on Holla Forums or Stormfront or similar websites's articles, just like the claim that Antifa is state-funded.

Ironically, there is a subset of Russian nationalists that fervently believe that the CIA purposely underminded and degenerated Russian culture. Except their claims are slightly more grounded in reality. See: Dulles' Plan.

Islam is currently the religion of the oppressed, so it makes sense for the left to embrace Islam over Zionist, colonial Judaism.

Bumping.

Bait

Really? Can anyone here briefly summarzie Horkheimer's main views/theory?

They're also pure evil.

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ

Some of their analysis are wrong. For example, the F scale is definitely not Marxist.

Did Adorno come up with the F Scale, or was that Levinson?

youtube.com/watch?v=uxskPvynvyg

There is literally no evidence Benjamin was a Jewish theologian or into Jewish theology at all except for a few things Gershom Scholem said about him decades after he an hero'd.