Drinking daily

What do I do, Holla Forums? I can't stop drinking and my inquizines hurt. My liver, kidneys and heart hurt like hell

I meant intŠµstines of course

why not?

Because I hate myself, like you could hate another person. Only difference is that when you hate someone, you can just ignore them/not let them into your life
But how can I do that if I AM the one I hate? That's why I keep drinking

maybe you should stop hating yourself, then

Geez, great advise.

Go to a doctor. They are practically free in civilized countries.

it's either that or keep shitting blood until you die. whatever floats your boat.

Goodness that's rough man, how long have you been drinking for?
I've drank every day for the past few months so far I think, destroyed half a half gallon of vodka in a single sitting two days ago.

What paycheck?

the one you get from your employer in exchange for services rendered

you need to die

What's an employer?

I just passed out and vomited, can't even drink anymore
guess thisisnit

Nice dubs of despair.

Drink something with milk or cream. Like baileys or kaluha. It's easier on the inquizines.

Don't worry, it will stop eventually.

Maybe you should try beer instead of liquor OP. Start limiting yourself to two 40 oz. bottles of malt liquor a day max. Then work down to a comfortable level front there. This is my treatment regimen for you.

Rolled 47, 7, 100, 7, 26 = 187 (5d100)
checked

Drink beer it has alot of calories also it makes you hungry

Food wise:
To stop diarrhea eat toast, pretzel, dehydrated stuff. Drink some chammomile tea while you're at it.
Stop boozing.

This

For a couple years in a row I drank about a fifth a day. Switched to beer, took a couple months until I worked up enough strength or whatever to stop. Been clean for almost two months.

Feeling a lot better health wise.

Won't lie though, I still really want to drink.

Why are you drinking yourself to death OP? Pls respond

didn't see it.
Anyways I drink alot (too much) too. But really mainly just beer.
Idk man. What about weed?

Your the one soliciting a Laotian crochet forum for advise on how to stop being a degenerate, self-loathing alcoholic who is wrecking his body to the point that he shits blood.

OP is now having a terrible hangover.

OP is now fucking dead.

My uncle was a raging alcoholic for a few years and lived with us for some of them.

What saved his life was marijuana.