en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-thrombotic_syndrome
psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many chapters today?

6/13 4 chapters
6/14 thru 17 5 chapters
6/18 4 again
6/19 5

6/20 will probably be 4 or 5 then it will be 3 a night from 6/21 onward for the foreseeable. future.

Wow you got it all planned out. Cool.

I knew Jojo was going to end up with some reason to bust into her room. He's going to get smacked even if he does something helpful.

Looking at it now 6/20 will be 3 chapters, 21 will be 5, then 3 chapters a night from there on. Pic and filename related.

Thank you dubsman.

Oh yeah I saw that when you posted it but I didn't realize it was dates.

Lisa should really keep the stone locked up.

Hhhnnnngghhhhhh

Jojo is a good guy.

I thought he was going to do it. Would've been cool.
Letting the stone get on the boat was such a fuckup.

I have no clue why she let a world ending super weapon just sit on her table.

Actually I take this back. Most fights in Part 3 are 3 chapters, but some are 4. I'll just post a whole fight each night.

As I said, the Stone is a super shitty plot device. Some great shit comes from it, but that doesn't make it any less shitty.

Unless it's a two part fight. Those are usually 6 chapters so I'll do those 3 per night.

I'd probably figure out a way to wear it and then never take it off.

It works.

It occurs to me that acdc could have just mailed it back to Rome which would be where Jojo has to go anyway.

I just finished part 4 of the anime, Jojo is easily among my favorite animes ever now. I'm planning on continuing into the manga. I have two questions.
1: Is it worth it to read parts 1-4 in the manga or go directly to unread material
2: How would you order the different parts from best to worst?

Start where we are.

solid advice. Part of why I'm having such trouble getting into the manga is finding a high rez scan without shitty translation and these are pretty good

The color is nice to.

I have to say though, even though I generally enjoy manga much more than anime, the Jojo anime just seems so much better to me

I have the same problem with Hunter x hunter too

Did the aztec just save that doggo?

He looks pretty badass in that undertaker outfit. Cool weapon to.

I haven't watched it but from what Jojofag has been posting it seems really well animated/colored and it must have a good pace.

Pretty good guy.

I'm also only current with part 4 of the anime, and have only read the manga as far as we are here. The only differences so far have been minor, inconsequential scenes that serve as a nice bookend for chapters being cut so episodes run more smoothly. So if you're aching for more JoJo's it might be best to just jump right into part 5. Though you can also hang out ITT with us and see for yourself. I normally post around 3 to 5 chapters a night 20 to 30 minutes apart to foster conversation. These other fags are completely virginal to JoJos though so mind anything spoilery.

I don't even know if I can, and this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but:
3>2>1>4
Though I did go into 4 expecting more of 3 when I shouldn't have.

The Maka/ Kagura poster who initially started this thread found this jojocoloredadventure.blogspot.ca/
It's translation is still kinda wonky, but better than the one Mangapark has.

David Production adapted JoJo's with love and respect for the original work. The VA's,SFX, music, and animation bring an already great manga to life.

Kars likes cute things.

I love this parts humor so much. Characterization is so much better then part 1

If only the car killed the dog when it exploded, that woulda been even more badass.

That would have been a really nasty Kars accident.

Whoops left spoiler on.

Oh yes.

FUCKING CYBORG STROHEIM

this is the greaquiz thing ever.

GERMAN TECHNOLOGY IS SEKAI ICHI!

there is no way a metal hand can catch an attack from a column person

SIEG HEIL

Maybe if it's a german engineered metal hand.

S-E-K-A-I I-C-H-I

my opinion is really unpopular

Alright faggots I've got Part 3 Stardust Crusaders planned out in pic related. first number is the date and the second number is how many chapters I'm going to post on that date. The rest of Part 2 Battle Tendency is right here for reference.

Planning out Part 3 wasn't as clean as I thought it would be since many times the end of a fight is in the chapter starting the next fight. I moved a few pages around to make it work.

The link Makagurafag provided last thread jojocoloredadventure.blogspot.ca/ for some reason had volume 15 uploaded twice as both 15 and 16. In both its Mega and Dropbox. I found a substitute thankfully and I don't think the translation is any better or worse, but I haven't gone over it with a fine-tooth comb.

Yeah everyone loves 4, and so do I, but Araki was pretty directionless with the plot. I think it turning out to be slice-of-life was accidental. I also felt like the final fight was a bit too quick. Fucking top-tier villain though.

"Live action was a mistake."
-Akira Kurosawa

I think I would have much rather it got the same treatment Part 3's OVA did where they just put all the Kira stuff in there rather than the beginning. It'd also give Michael Bay a run for his money.
Or are they hoping to make it as big in scope as Marvel movies?

bump

Sorry I'm late!

That was awesome, some one needs too stick Stroheim back together.

I'd kind of like to see Stronheim live for a long time because he's a cyborg and come back in a future part.

I know. He's got to.

kek that'd be a sweet alarm until you hit the snooze button like a million times because you're really tired.

Wait IDs and flags are back?

I know right. I decided I'd just not post outside this thread anymore.

that would be awesome.

Not much going on besides this thread tbh.

I don't see any flags, but it l looks like it mein dubs fox.

Now that I think about it Stroheim is very similar to Speedwagon. Both are extra competent humans that seem like bad guys at first, but show they are actually pretty based. They serve as a good measuring stick for the bad guys to build hype.

this.

Its weird to think Speedwagon was a bandit, he doesn't seem like he has a bad bone in his body.

This was a pretty good move. I guess it would've been hard to show what was going on and what they were thinking just with pictures but the explanations are still hilarious.

I mean the board still has it's moments but turning flags/ids back on repeatedly is just played out as well as obnoxious.
Really?

Oops I scrolled after the screencap and got the wrong thing.

Maybe he just turned his life around because Jojo was such a great guy. But yeah Speedwagon 2.0 was a great man.

Not everyone is born bad. Some of us are victims of circumstance.

One of my favorite lessons from MGR was that the enemy doesn't have to be bad or even disagreeable to be your enemy. They just need to be in your way.

Really. I don't fiddle with settings either.

What's MGR? Myotonic Goat Registry?

Metal Gear Rising newfag.

I need to play that at some point, looks fun.

I get that he used the flower so he could have something alive to repel himself from but is there something significant about showing the flowers in the last panel on the last page?
Am I supposed to be wondering why they're blooming in the snow?

It's super fun and all the villains are great.

I was gonna paste a magnet link, but it doesn't look like Holla Forums's github has one.

Eh? He just didn't want to crush the flower.

Oh I interpreted it wrong. I guess that's more of his quirk.

It's just a nice bit of characterization showing that while Kars definitely has a superiority complex, and thinks all humans are primitives he still has his own values. Most people would be able to sympathize with killing a drunk driver to save a puppy even if they don't condone it. Sparing the flower strikes a similar note.

Yeah I get that. It is interesting.

That building is cool looking. Switzerland is nice.

I don't know how it will come into play but pretty interesting flashback. It explains why he has such a chip on his shoulder. He's so different from the original Zeppeli in that sense.

BUMP

bump

bamp

Sometimes I really hate this board. Then I hate myself for subjecting myself to this board.

its the ghost of Caesars dad

why so grumpy

I like coming here for this thread and the odd random thread that catches my interest. Otherwise I feel no connection to this board.
I'm a bit closer to Holla Forums, but not by much.

had to read this twice to understand what the fuck it meant

Yeah, the translator couldn't just say he's hiding his body with wind control and steam he had to punch it up.

Holla Forums can feel like an abusive relationship, but I can't tear myself away most days.

Holla Forums is kind of cool but my passion for vidya is seriously lacking nowadays, E3 didn't help.

kind of makes sense they would make some kind of suit to be able to withstand daylight.

Holla Forums doesn't play video games darling.

Mostly this >>7128522

Yeah, I probably shouldn't have started complaining about meta stuff itt but jeez.

I read it and then got to "light refraction phenomenon" and got the gist of it.

There there dubsman, it's okay.

looks like the penis spam is mostly cleared up now.

Jojo needs to get in there, or Caesar is going to end up like his Granpa

Jumping between the sun and wham was a huge mistake. He really should've been more aware of that.

I guess someone deleted posts by ip.

Soap cutters is definitely the most visually appealing attack so far.

Caesar was pretty badass up until that mistake. I didn't think he could stand his own against a column person before this.

shit board tbh

did he died?

yes

I mean there were 3 column people so it kind of made sense to me that Jojo, Caesar and the girl would each fight one. But I was still surprised but how quickly he got the upper hand.
Looks like he's going to need help though.

I hope so. Fucking guido.

Hey check out Kagura's mom. She's kind of cute and also has that a very mild version of Kagura's speaking thing.

That's hard to watch, ceasar.

Shouldn't Caesar be dead? He took the holy sandstorm dead on and that thing can smash walls and huge stone columns.

she is really pretty
mother daughter lesbian incest doujin when?

Wait, shit posted that too soon.

This death was sadder then the original zepelli death. Especially cause of that backstory chapter he just got

ok wont watch it then

wertjhasertj

RIP

I'll see if I can find one.

That was actually a pretty good way to die. At least as good as Zeppeli I.

Is the first one good to watch though?

The first pertained to him taking the ring, and the second is about the chapter I just dumped. Both can be watched now.

i was feeling pretty sad but that jojo cry was too funny

sad, guess the Zeppeli family is over.

I enjoy it as it is and the meta of it. This scene still gets me. I never cry to it but it gets me good. Especially seeing Lisa Lisa try so hard to be strong for JoJo before inevitably all her tears break loose. Also

SHIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAA

Caesar is probably a father and doesn't even realize it considering how many bitches he fucked

I don't know he was a huge womanizer.

Yeah the first clip was pretty well done. The second was a little sappy. For me it was the opera in the background.

The music builds up. I couldn't find a video that had the whole scene play out though.

kek probably

nno.

Could be more effective then. I don't really like opera without a plot though, it's not something that generally makes for good background music IMO.

Relevant webm related.
SHIIIIIZZZZZZAAAAAAA

I guess I could see that being more effective.

I think I'll post the second op again now that you guys have more context for this part.

Ceasar mimicking his way of speaking is hilarious.

Do all vampires say UURRRRRYYY a lot, is it like a sound they make?

The stone mask unlocks the brain's hidden potential by giving you autism.

kek

Now that I actually think about it. Every vampire in the series displays autistic tendencies.
There's one more I can't talk about, but you'll understand when you see him.

It's because the mask also vaccinates them.

Only an autist would name a special attack this.

Osht, they are immune to illness after getting injected with the bone spikes. It all makes sense now.

I guess technically the Pillar Men are also vampires, but they are a different species so IDK.

Good point.

bimp

bomp

SAGE!

Guys help. I saw fugthelug in person today. it was scary

t. dysnomika

Prove it.

Thats quite the predicament.

Oh, I was wondering where that kid went.

guess its just me here tonight.

The Pillar men's greatest weakness seem to be their arrogance and honor.

that arena looks cool as fuck

i never realized just how gay Kars outfits was before this

Its like he's covering up everything you don't need to cover up

A race? Cool.

Did they have to make masks just for horses or do the regular ones work?

Looks like it fam.

Many antagonists in JoJo's are defeated because they are arrogant. Some are given powers too OP to deal with but they end up loosing because they want to fight on the same level as JoJo. Or because they over estimated themselves.

Wait until it's just the loincloth.

I love how much definition Lisa Lisa's nips got in pic 1

They kinda need that weakness since it would be a pretty one sided struggle if the villains acted realistically.

Like when the 3 column dudes met Caesar and Jojo at first and didn't just kill them then and there even though the ripple is one of the biggest threats to their lives.

Ya, I kind of like it, I'm used to more ruthless villains, these guys have their own weird quirks and weaknesses, makes things interesting.

Ehhh I would actually prefer Villians who act realistically and use their brains instead of hinder themselves with stupid morals. Take this chapter for example, why would wham tell Jojo any information about the track or horses when he knows Jojo's strength is making elaborate plans in the heat of the moment.

The whole honor thing is just stupid to me since the column peoples goal is to get the red stone, but instead of attacking Jojo with the army of vampires and taking the stone, they actually decide to fight fairly.

t. Kars

Kars is definitely the smartest but even he is gonna fuck up and die because a puppy or some flowers gets in the way

Nope.

I won't be here for Jojo tonight, going to a concert. I'll catch up when I get back tho.

bump

Jojo is dead. Bring in the next one.

oh shit i was rused too

Wham should blow off the other horses head and then Jojos chariot would stop working and Wham would automatically win.

Wham should of seen that coming since he fought him before and Jojo pulled a similar "coward" type ruse

Pretty good fight and that last panel was brutal

srtdrghksdth

The pure bromance between these two is damn near irreplaceable.

Can't wait till this new type of vampire shows up

Joseph's rocking that travel outfit. I sure hope we'll eventually get to see him dressed like that again.

kek I didn't even notice.

That was a great fight. bet the parts with Wham's head are pretty comical in the anime.

It's a'ight.

RIP

I just caught up. That was a pretty metal ending for cars but he turned out to be a pretty cool guy.

bump

That was Whamuu, not Kars. You also called JoJo Caesar earlier, you alright?

Also sorry I'm late, just got dropped off by some friends after Magic night.

Kars is pretty brutal

Kek, Nazis are totally the good guys in this

Call me out why don't you.

Was there any doubt that such a cool nazi cyborg could be a bad guy?

There's no way Lisa flops this hard and let's Jojo save the day. I bet speedwagon ends up the hero.

Speedwagon needs some glory, I know he's an old guy now but he's been kicked around a lot this whole part.

I just want to see the side characters do some lifting in general. But speedwagon is first choice.

I did. And I will. I just wonder if you're overworked is all. I try to end this around 1:20 or 30 your time to give you a chance to prepare for bed and not push the envelope of how little sleep you can run on.

You're not the only one to be disappointed Lisa Lisa got instantly taken out. Other characters will get the same treatment, but difference with her is she didn't really get the time to shine.

Also I decided to switch my schedule and do 5 chapters tonight and finish the last 4 tomorrow. You'll all see why.

Btw this reveal was much more telegraphed in the anime since they teased early on that Joseph's mom was the baby Erina saved.

I wouldn't worry about it. I try to get up early-ish in the summer for boating but I'm neet so it doesn't really matter.

I saw this coming a little bit. It was the same rope trick. Still a good one.

No, I'm a NEET too, so I understand the importance of trying to maintain a proper sleeping schedule since it's so easy to get out of hand. When events do pop up you don't want to have to miss them because you're bedtime is currently at noon or whatever.

Wow I really hope Stroheim and Speedwagon get out of there, looks pretty grim though.

how do you guys do it?

Blogpost: I have a touch of this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-thrombotic_syndrome Not to the same degree as the picture, very mild in comparison, but it makes signing up to be a wage slave pretty unfeasable, I've just recently had some tests done on the veins in my leg and will be talking to my doctor about it on Tuesday to see what can be done, but for the past year or so I've been living with my dad. Either they'll have a good solution or I'll become a leech on society. We'll see.

This looks like it's going to be cars' final form.

I usually just get a shorter night of sleep and then take a nap when something comes up. Not really a big deal.

Sometimes I do seasonal chores at houses that the rest of my family doesn't have time to do. Like I spent a week re-doing part of our horse's pasture at one place. Then I spent some time sanding and re-finishing one of our boats. But really it's mostly just a trust fund then I do other stuff so I can stay in extra vacation homes instead of paying out of pocket for my own place.

Nice trips.

I didn't really expect wings but the Icarus imagery is strong with this one- which might imply that he'll be his own undoing. Otherwise the prediction that someone made earlier (I think it was croner) that he'll try to save something cute seems like a good guess to me.

Thats fucking creepy, I'm guessing that since he killed that squirrel he's lost his morality.

Ouch, that looks really painful, hopefully the doc can do something for you.

are you from a rich family? thats pretty cool if so.

His only mistake in this entire fight is trying to kill JoJo and not fucking off to outlive the shit out of him. But I can understand wanting to overpower your biggest adversary. Kars said that the only reason to live is to have a good enemy when he was first introduced.

That squirrel probably said something rude to his hand. Or perhaps he doesn't feel the need to preserve cute things anymore since he is all cute things at the same time.
Thank you, though like I said it's not so bad. I can get around just fine, but standing/ walking and probably even sitting at a desk for too long makes it very uncomfortable if not painful. Sex also ignites it something fierce, but I can at least relax afterwards.

I missed this with the spoiler and the theme. Doesn't look fun.

Pretty well off.

Good comparison actually.
What decks do you play?

Mainly EDH with a couple of casual decks on the side.

EDH:

Tiny Leaders (Not that I ever play them):

ETC:

I played Erebos tonight. MVPs were Withering Boon'ing an opponent's Maga, Traitor to Mortals where X = 17 and killing two people with Phage, the Untouchable. I ended up getting swarmed by 30 or so Shadow-Born Apostles that came off of a Thrumming Stone. MFW

Oh and

Kars is even more fabulous then Dio was.

Part 3's villain will set the bar even higher.

I'd also like to point out, as one of the YT comments did, that JoJo's had a vampire that sparkles in the sun long before Stephanie Meyer did, and did it better.

bamp

bump for dobis

So I guess he's an average full/x/ poster then.

On a serious note I'm pretty hyped to see these powers in action.

that's oc do not steal

holy shit he can turn any living organism into any animal? This shit is OP

What was the original one?

thats pretty OP

Well his body parts can turn into any living organism or really any configuration he can think of. It is the ultimate extension of the Pillar Men's ability to manipulate their body parts into anything. He shot his feathers at JoJo then decided to turn them into pirahnas.

I was joking since it kinda feels like it was invented on a playground.

/x/ is a pretty powerful board.

Oh yeah so much so that it was believable.

Damn, looks like Jojo needs some of the Nazi technology now.

I couldn't help but use it earlier, but
Is the most common use of the joke.

kek

I actually thought they got him for a second. He's going to have to kill himself by accident I think.

Nazi-cyborg-Jojo would be so cool.

So he can shoot out feathers and instantly turn them into huge ass dinosuars and shit? These powers are amazing.

nice

I don't think so, but I couldn't say for sure.
There is a villain who summons dinosaurs in one of the later parts though.

test

Probably, and I bet it'll be one of Jojo's plans.

AND he can use the ripple, Jojo needs a miracle.

Pretty good end for Kars.

Would being sent to space even kill Kars? I feel like with all his powers and knowledge he would find a way to get back to earth. Maybe he will eventually come back.

Ok that was amazing. The anime might not have the gore but the music and fluidity definitely makes up for it.

RIP Jojo. Now let's see his little bastard.

Would being sent to space even kill Kars? I feel like with all his powers and knowledge he would find a way to get back to earth. Maybe he will eventually come back.

I bet he will, if they don't show the moment of death I doubt death occured.

I could see Kars returning with an Eldar army in part 50-something.

You're telling me Stroheim can face down legions of vampires and put a dent in pillar men but he got taken down by dirty commies?
also poor Speedwagon, wizard lvl 90

I think it's covered in a supplementary light novel, but I don't even think those are canon. Otherwise no, I can tell you with certainty that Kars does not return.

It also helps to keep in mind that it is Part 1's intro being played.

I prefer to think he banged a lot, but never settled down.

btw Makafag you were correct! The most powerful ripple master DID become a non-vascular entity.

Guess that settles the Kars problem for a while. I feel like there has to be some organism in his DNA that can survive in space if only for a little bit.

Some Alien race is gonna find him and clone him and attack earth with an army of perfect beings, calling it now.

That's such bullshit, no way he would have survived that fall even if he landed in the ocean.

So the germans can figure out how to kill advanced pillar men and superpowered vampires and build cyborgs but not win the war? Sure…
sekai icchi has failed

Exactly what I'm thinking. I liked the way this part ended but some of this stuff is pretty unbelievable.

Pretty good job tying everything up really.

That's just what they tell you. He's probably retired in Argentina.

I guess I was sort of close.

THAT'S WHY IT ACTIVATES MY ALMONDS

Well the manga hasn't ended yet so it's still a possibility. Here is my theory on the final part of Jojo

Some types of bacteria can supposedly survive in open-space almost indefinitely, in just kind of like suspended animation. It seems really plausible that he would float around until someone found him or until he got close enough to a star that he could shoot air out of him to propel him some other direction.

That could be a solid fanfiction whether it happens or not. The merging has to a platonic merging though.

That's already the plot to Eyes of Heaven, the PS4 game. Which I'll talk about since it's not canon.

Otherwise Kars cannot return unless there is some dimensional fuckery. The finale of Part 6 made sure of that.

bump

Oh, so YOU'RE the culprit.

bump

this sounds so good
DOITSU NO KAGAKU WA SEKAI ICHI

PART 3: STARDUST CRUSADERS HYPE

not hyped
neither hyped nor not hyped
somewhat hyped
hyped
very hyped
extremely hyped

I am very hyped

oh shit they fished up Dio

This Jojo is a smart-ass, interesting.

KONO DIO DA!

Wa dio desu.

I hope Dio had some weights in there so he could continue toning his muscles for a hundred years.

Oh, don't worry, he's taking very good care of his body.

wtf is this spirit shit…

I hope he gets some new powers, in the time he's been gone there have been things that would literally eat him for breakfast.

I bet it's just a ruse.

idk about that tbh. Dio's ice powers countering hamon is still pretty OP

It isn't, this makes up the majority of JoJo's

He can now give the pillar men a run for their money. If not outright defeat them. It'd be a very strange battle though since they both have the same weakness and immortality.

I was sort of under the impression that og dio would be somewhere between Santana and the other pillar guys.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think Dio was just a run of the mill vampire,

unless he's powered up now.

I think its the Stand thing I always see memed about.

Well he had the other vampires as minions but Dio could also freeze stuff so he was immune to ripple.

All three of these statements are correct.

So this stand thing is ripple energy but sentient? I'm curious how the author is gonna explain why this has never come up before.

Nope! Nothing to do with ripple. This hadn't come up before because the author hadn't thought of it before. But once he did he really wanted to do it.
Stands aren't really sentient though. They are purely the physical manifestation of the user's fighting spirit. They can act semi-autonomously to protect the user, but have no thoughts of their own typically.

I really like the purple motif. It's my favorite color and it's used effectively.

Yeah it's kind of a weird development. It's weird to that it just came about without training or anything.

Remember this family tree so you can laugh at it later.

Its weird that Jotaro doesn't have the ripple, is Grampa going to train him?

wha…

Is there going to be more incestuous stuff?

I've seen something like that painting power a couple times but I can't remember where. I think Fairy Tail and OP.

Haven't listened to that album in a while. Classic.

its good stuff

Even better than that: He's going to Speedwagon for him. (Don't worry he still gets his time to shine too).
But no, there is no hamon training.

No.
It's possible for him to attack JoJo with his stand this way, however his power doesn't even have anything to do with paintings. Araki just though it would look cool.
I too could have sworn I've seen it else where too.

Poor Croner doesn't know what to do with the entire paradigm of the manga being shifted.

Oh that's now quite how the ones I was thinking of worked. I'll see if it reminds me of anything when it's explained more.

Looks like Joseph got shafted in the Stand department, everyone else gets big glowy monsters and he gets a telepathic camera.

You aren't the only one to think that, and rightfully so, but considering his fighting style he would prefer it that way. All I'll say is his victories in the part come from his opponents underestimating him and his Stand.

Cool, and since he can formulate crazy plans on the fly it'll be interesting to see what he does with it.

Well I guess he has to get a bunch of telepathic cameras. Could get expensive.

He's a real estate mogul living in New York, I'm sure he can afford it. He blows money on much more expensive stuff in this part. Unfortunately he doesn't get DIO to pay for it though.

I'll also say that while he may not have the spotlight anymore this part is twice as long as 2 so the entire cast gets numerous chances to look cool.

One thing I like about these Jojo clippings is that they work even if you read them like a western comic

HAHAHA

bump

Nice. I like the colored ones, I'll probably use them more than I would the black and white ones, they're a little more eye-catching.

At least you know where you stand with this guy.

Sorry.

/T/HREAD

It was a bretty gud pun

Don't worry Makafag, I'll stand by you.

Pretty cool fight. It didn't tell me a lot about how the stands work other than that Jojo has a pretty good one. The emerald splash looks nice in color (also easier to tell what's going on), could've been kind of underwhelming in black and white.

kek Jojo needs to work on his comebacks

The fight was so much better animated, they even added a bit that wasn't in the manga. Jojo's speech was more believable too.

It is pretty nice, I find it kind of hard to tell whats going on during fights in the manga.

There's only a couple hard rules for Stands:

Everything else is whatever Araki says it is. Some notable Stands include:
etc

Having seen the anime first these opening chapters in the manga aren't as good. The art is especially horrendous since he didn't seem to settle on what he wanted by the time he started drawing it.

Kek, I guess it could have been worse than a camera for Joseph.

I can't remember when this scene is played, but here's Kakyoin's conversion to Gayism.

Couldn't Abdul's fire stand melt the flesh buds and wreck Dio? Or is vampire strength similar to stand strength?

It's a convergence.

Is that all you were going to post today?

Avdol probably couldn't just because even though he can perfectly control fire it would still be super risky. The real question is why Joseph couldn't use Hamon to evaporate the thing while it was still embedded. I would hazard a guess that it would leave dust behind, but this is never addressed. The scene is mostly to show that Kakyoin dindu nuffin and that Star Platinum is super precise.

None of this is really spoilery, it's just background information:
DIO's stand, The World, isn't necessarily any stronger than other stands, but it's ability, which I won't say, uses a ton of energy. Since DIO is a vampire he can use it far more effectively than a human could since he doesn't tire due to his regenerating ability. However Jonathan's body is currently rejecting him, slowing his regeneration ability, so he's been taking it easy these past 4 years eating people to regain his former strength and make the body truly his while setting the stage for Parts 5 and 6.
Which is why he's using his overwhelming charisma to convert people to Gaysim or just infecting them with fleshbuds to fight for him.
Which is why I call him NEET since he's mostly going to be reading in his dark basement by himself for most of this part. He has orgies too, but the comparison is close enough.

I've actually got a good scene today that covers some of this. I don't think it's very spoilery. Depends on how much you pay attention to details I suppose. Just watch with caution I guess.

No, one more chapter.

Could a Pillar man have a Stand?

Does that mean that he's hanging around in the background for multiple timeskips between parts? That's a lot of neetlife.

No. He converted a priest to Gayism, and it is heavily implied that they banged, who became the villain for Part 6. Part 5 I won't say, but he's responsible for it.

They could! The only requirement for being a Stand user is you or a relative get shot with a magical arrow. The head of this arrow is made from a meteorite from several thousand years ago. Fans have theorized for years what the Pillar Men's Stands would be like.

Actually, I think I will do 5 chapters tonight if you guys are still around.

cont

Do they end up finding out where the meteorite came from? Like aliens coming from whatever planet?

No, clue. It might be explained more in Part 5, but I only know a few details of that part.
In part 4 it's revealed that the hag Enyaba had the arrow and used it to give DIO powers since he's the only thing that makes her dry, old pussy moist. The bow and arrow is the driving force of Part 4 since it keeps changing hands and being used to create more stand users for the cast to fight.
I don't consider these spoilers since they are more like after-the-fact explanations.

That sucks, I wonder if he can get 2 stands since he is part Jojo and part Dio

Dio looks like he could be in Manowar now.
I think Jojo's stand is going to have to develop some more moves or something. Either that or everything is going to be done with a lot more helo than the other parts we've read.

Does Dio get to bang his stand?

His stand takes the form of a bed so he can bang anyone comfortably no matter where he is.

Joseph seems like a pretty great Grandpa.

So is that why he needs another one?
but then his bed-stand would get jealous after a while and get lumpy and worn out.

I was about to talk about this since it's a massive continuity error.
Stand users can only have one Stand. They might get something close to what you'd call a sub-Stand, but it is still a part of their main Stand.

It is theorized that, as you said, since DIO is using Jonathan's body he has access to Jonathan's Stand. My head cannon would be that he starts out with Jonathan's Stand before his own replaced it as he healed, but that doesn't make sense since he said he talks about learning The World's power a year ago, and here he is using Jonathan's Hermit Purple.

This part is mostly going to be the cast trying to figure out how the enemy Stand works and how to circumvent it so they can beat the shit out of it or its user. It plays to both Part 2's clever combat and Part 1's semi-clever but winning through brute force combat.

Standjob

I read somewhere that originally Dio's stand was supposed to be every other stand combined, but then the author realized that would be super op and retconed it.

I think this is a good time as any to post the OP for Part 3.

That's actually the plot he had with the villain of Part 6. Collecting Stand data to make the ultimate Stand. I don't think the gay priest succeeds since the result, a Stand called Made in Heaven, doesn't have the ability that has, which is called The World Over Heaven. I don't know if it retains The World's original ability, but TWOH can rewrite reality with its fists.
According to the wiki The World was one of the first Stand designs Araki came up with, but I doubt it since he doesn't seem to know what direction to go in when he starts a part. Probably just meant the actual art for it, which is a visual homage to Holy Diver.

Also I promise you, that even after everything I just wrote, and what you read, that The World is still super OP.

Thats a pretty cool OP

I didn't say so directly earlier, since I don't like confirming who lives and who dies, but what this user is pointing out should be obvious now.

The next one is even better, but I'll have to save it for later since its got spoilers.

why are there so many dicks on the first page?

Spam as usual.

bump

I see what you mean about these fights being a mix between being strong and using tactics. I kind of thought this fight was going to be won using teamwork, they could come up with some good schemes working together with their stand's different skills.

I thought a fly stand would be pretty useless but it was better then expected

Less fights will use teamwork than you think. Actually there's a couple of times where one person will about to be fucking killed while fighting and everyone else is just like "Hey where's so-and-so they're really running late? Do you think they ran into an enemy Stand? Nah we'll give em a few more minutes."

Actually there is a Stand in Part 4 called Superfly that's pretty useless.

Can you change out your Stand, or are you stuck with the one you get?

That thing is hilarious.

Looks like the stand is going to crash this plane with no survivors.

I always thought kanji was specifically japanese.
This stand looks neat. But I don't see why he's forcing a condition on himself.

this could be really cool

looks kinda like a voodoo doll

These villians should really start doing some sneak attacks instead of announcing that they are evil and gonna fight beforehand.

It seems like Grandpa Jojo has gotten nicer as time went on.

There are some stands, like Superfly, that will glom onto you and act as a secondary stand even though their main purpose is to harm.
There are other stands that have parts of them that are autonomous acting as a sort of sub-stand.
Stands also have stat sheets that show their distribution of power. One stat is Potential. A stand with a high potential rating means it hasn't been mastered and has other abilities to unlock. They can change in this way somewhat, but are usually the same stand.
Then there's the Arrow I mentioned that creates stands. When you are struck with it again, and are feeling truly desperate, it will change your stand in some capacity. Describing how is entering spoiler territory.
There are also stands that evolve over time like Pokemon, but they have access to their previous tiers too.

Joseph bringing up his other plane crashes here is a nice touch.

China's a shitty game, but Japan is a god-tier expansion pack of it.
This part has the most over the top manliness. Polnareff is the peak of this.

Polnareff is too proud to do a sneak attack.

Its nice because Jotaro seems like a little bit of a dick.

Does hamon affect stands? How would a ripple user stack against a typical stand user in a fight.

Makes me think of another question; I guess the ripple can be sent through stands?

Joseph does send Hamon through Hermit Purple, but it could only be really effective against DIO.

I would've expected the ripple hit to be fatal if it melted that guys stand.

What Ripple? The only one who knows Ripple here is Joseph.

Sorry not ripple, the stand's big hit that was fire.

Kakyoin kind of reminds me of Kai from Lexx

I can't wait till Joseph fights a stand user

We still have:
Dark Blue Moon
Strength
Devil
Yellow Temperance
Emperor and The Hanged Man
Then Empress is Joseph's opponent.
He'll get a bit more love after that.

I want to see Dio send some people with sea-monster stands while they're on the boat. Could be some cool fights.

I wonder if this guy is gonna team up with them too. If the crusaders pick up all the stand users who are controlled by the flesh buds then they could fight Dio with a small batallion of stands.

Seems like they would have motivation.

kek

But no, Kakyoin and Polnareff are the only ones controlled by fleshbuds. The rest were either bought or went gay for DIO. More likely the latter. I'm not even joking that much. This is why I was talking about how easy it is to go gay for Dio back in Part 1 since DIO here gets all his henchmen by being a Bi Casanova.

Grandpa Jojo's over the top reactions always cheer me up

badump badump

bump

bump

Looks we got the new Speedwagon/Smoky?

reverse trap

New Speedwagon is Joseph. I guess she's kinda new Smokey. They have about the same screentime and she's a qt delicious brown in the animu.

the best kind

I hope he makes a cameo or something, I always like seeing old characters pop up or cameos of them.

This is the only cameo of Smokey. Though it's on a coffee table in Suzie Q's penthouse.

She's the darkest I'd ever go.

Post another pic, is she meant to be like SE Asian?

Brown girls can be qts too in anime only

Name 1.

err well I can't

Captain is the stand user calling it now

kek

I guess he runs a tight ship.

Did one of you guys write Jotaro dies on fugs pole?

She says she's from Singapore so I'd assume so. Either way she doesn't have blown up nigger proportions and isn't too brown.

gayness levels rising

you don't smoke on Tom Selleck's boat

Is that the whole context to the spoiler?
I'd be more concerned with saying when he dies.

everyone dies

that was pretty fast, he better have a second form

Only Tom Selleck smokes on Tom Sellecks boat.

I'm guessing that's not the end. I think it'd be a good fight for the guy with the sword to take.

Pretty good call.

this is Jotaro's jam evidently

"Hey Avdol, say something."
"Hey Avdol, it's your turn to Speedwagon right now."

It's still pretty early into this part so I don't expect anything too crazy but so far these fights have been pretty mundane. The villian takes up most of the time explaining his ability and why he is gonna win and then just gets one shot by Star Platinum. Hopefully some actual threats get introduced soon.

I was thinking the same thing. Seems like he's still making sure readers are getting their footing with the stands. But these could be more involved.

Guy's like an asian bruno mars.

From what I remember from the anime, the most interesting fights are the ones where Jotaro isn't even involved. The other characters have to think up more clever strategies because they aren't as powerful as Star Platinum

kek thats what I thought too

I'm just waiting for Grandpa to rekt some guys with his camera

Tomorrow night's chapters has some good stuff, but the fight devolves into what you describe.

The night after that is Polnareff's first fight as a Crusader, and it's a lot more interesting.

Let's see… After that is Yellow Temperance fought by Jotaro, but it's not an enemy that can be one-shot.
Then there's Emperor and Hanged Man which Polnareff, Kakyoin, and Avdol will face off against.
After that is Empress vs Joseph.

Pretty much this. Jotaro vs. Anubis or Jotaro and Iggy vs Geb was good though. The final fight against DIO, despite its flaws is also a thing to behold.

damn araki really started off with za warudo having the power of all stands didn't he

I'm curious to see how he uses the camera to. That will be interesting. I also wonder how many cameras he has.

Yeah it makes no sense no matter how you slice it.
Pet Shop looks so funky there too.

Hey Makafag you think I should make a new thread tonight? Or are we good for a bit?

ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵘᶜʰ ᵃ ᵇʳᵘᵗᵃˡ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ

final_destination.png

Why would she pick that time to take a shower? She looks 12 so that makes this whole situation even weirder.

In the anime they at least have her smell herself first and get a disgusted look on her face.

I have a feeling Araki watched watched a horror movie around the time he drew this.

so animals can have stands?

You see this ugly fucking bird? He's one of the most powerful and violent stand users in DIO's employ.

Yes, they can be stand users.

did he fuck that bird too?

good news for your waifu then

I eagerly await the birb battle

Why does Enya look so much like Esidisi

this is great, I didn't really get the "Bizzare" part of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure till now in Part 3

maybe thats why it looks so messed up, Dio never seemed to like animals much

why can they see the Orangatan's stand but not any others?

It's easier to list the people, animals, things, concepts DIO hasn't fucked. Which is none. Actually it'd be really funny if the fucked Jonathan with his own dick in Eyes of Heaven too.

The battles improve in general as the arc goes on, but Pet Shop is great in particular. My favorite fight is Jotaro vs Elder Darby though.

I'm starting to get into Part 3 more, the whole Stand thing was a big change but it looks some cool things will be done with it.

Stands that are projected onto a medium of some kind are visible. Since the stand ability is to alter and enhance whatever it's target is rather than it just being what it is.
The manga kind of fudges this here because even the next page still just shows the cruiser crumbling while they talk about it being originally a smaller ship.
In the anime it's shown that the original ship was a rowboat.
Coming up soon, Wheel of Fortune will, of course, be a car stand. However Anne can see it because the user is projecting it onto an old clunker.

A tricky Brit who acts like a native New Yorker uses sun karate powered by breathing to kill vampires and the Aztec Gods of Fitness alongside an Italian pancake who fights using soap bubbles and the Nazi's wasn't bizarre enough?
Wait until part 6 where one of the supporting characters is a plankton colony named Foo Fighters. This isn't a joke or a meme.

Also here's the anime equivalent of that shot with Pet Shop.

Araki is still winding up. Tonight was more interesting than the last, but it ended the same way. Thankfully Starfinger will be forgotten. Tomorrow night is much better, and it continues this weird horror phase Araki is going through.

Things will continue to get more interesting, peaking once they get to Egypt.

In part 4 this trend continues on up. There's a stand that weaponizes onomatopoeia for example.

It is a big shock, and it doesn't help that it starts out mundane, but gets progressively crazier.

that pretty cool and makes sense

Kek.
thats a much more regal looking birb

bump

bump

I'm not even triggered. Just confused.

I just caught up again. Interesting implications with this arc. I'm not sure how Dio convinced an orangutan to go fight those guys without one of those octopus thingys.

It's up to you. I've started browsing on my desktop so my computer is handling a lot of pictures in a thread without a problem now.

I think you already know how.

KK, I might just since it'd be funny to have a thread whose entirety is just them trying to get to Egypt and to update the OP. But I'm also a lazy fuck so we'll see.

FUCKING FUCK I FORGOT TO SPOILER FUCK;ALSFAOPISIODFGHJNAIO[SDGNAOINIDGASIODGIO

Poorly executed but I appreciated the joke anyway.

If I had to seriously guess I would say he treated Forever like a human and got his sex addicted concubines to polish his oragnudong real good. Probably also money. Forever really seemed to channel his inner King Louie and want to be human.
The birb, Pet Shop, just seems to love violence and power so he took to DIO naturally. He guards DIO's mansion by brutally murdering anyone who tries to enter without permission. And he REALLY seems to love his job.
The rest of the assassins are all humans that have either been bought or seduced in some way.

Speedwagon does everything cool ffs.

it's a pretty simple concept to understand

Is this ironic, like "Primus sucks"?

Polnareff is so savage. I don't see how any of them have money unless they jumped into the lifeboat with cash in their pockets. It's not like they just went to the bank.

Considering how many layers deep Joseph thinks it wouldn't surprise me if he kept everything they needed on his person.

Kek, Dio has stand users everywhere, even in the fridge.

Or just called up the Speedwagon Foundation.
Really of all the plot holes this series has, this isn't really one of them.

I hope theres a character named after Primus somewhere in Jojo, the fact that there is a character named King Crimson gives me hope.

I like how Speedwagon is still helping the Joestars out even after death.

That's the name of Stand used by the main villain of Part 5

You can assume that any repairs done to Joseph's hand and any wounds are treated by someone in the Speedwagon foundation between arcs.

So did Speedwagon just leave his foundation with the side-goal of "help anyone named Jostar with outlandish requests and international wire transfers of large sums of money with no questions asked" and make the board of directors follow through with this? Clearly Speedwagon isn't actually dead.

Seems possible but most of the stuff in here is older. The dude's taste in music is kind of all over so I guess nothing would surprise me.

looks pretty creepy

I figured he got his hand from the Nazis just like stroheim did, getting it from the speedwagon foundation makes more sense though.

I think the original hand was Nazi made but the Speedwagon foundation is into all that weird stuff so they can fix it up for him.

For this chapter he definitely stayed up watching chucky

Nah, he said he'd have the Speedwagon Foundation make one for him. Here
he talks about how he should have asked the Nazi's to do it instead.

pic related

Pretty sure Joseph had plenty of time to become acquainted with them in the 50 years since Kars' defeat considering his relationship with Speedwagon.

And The Blob for tomorrow night probably.

I'm fucking up in all kinds of ways tonight.

The hotel guy had a fabulous face. It'd be a shame for it to be wasted.

I see that a lot.

I wasn't really being serious but even if you run a foundation it's pretty hard to just give out checks without jumping through legal hoops.

test

Admittedly the Speedwagon Foundation's true goal is to fill in these minor mundane plotholes so the plot can happen smoothly. However they are used for more than just that.

I don't even know if the Foundation would have just given him the gibs. Joseph has plenty of money on his own. I dunno. Either way Araki was counting on you just assuming Joseph's deep pockets have everything.

I know you're joking, but I like teasing out plotholes to see where they go.
For example: Why can animals and babies have stands, but Holly is too fragile for her's? I'm willing to bet that since she lives across the world from her family, her husband is never around, and her son acts like a shit-head to her she's clinically depressed, but considering her personality she'd never show it.
When the actual reason, most likely, is Araki just wanted a good reason to kick start the journey.

kek

That was a little terrifying. I wonder if he had Teeth in mind for this part.

Teeth is from 2007 fam. He made this in the early 90's

Why didn't the crusaders go to help Polnareff? He even called them to let them know a stand user just attacked him. Abdul even says "it is very dangerous for Polnareff to be alone" like wtf go help him then motherfucker

Doesn't Polnareff's stand have armor that tanked one of magicans red's fire cross attacks? I don't see how a shaver or that little guys teeth managed to get through that.

Because he's literally just making things up as he goes.

Ok but women having teeth in their vaginas is a more common phenomena than you'd think.

Didn't he cut through it? Or do you mean the one where he played dead? Because there might have been some fuckery with that one.

i'm confused about what you are asking

I'm saying one time when the knight survived the fire attack it was because he cut through the fire.
The time he actually tanked the attack was the same one where he pretended to be dead. There was some fuckery going on on that one.

When Polnareff was hit by the fire cross attack it just burned off his stand's armor but didn't actually inflict damage to Polnareff. Somehow this chucky dolls shaver is more powerful then magican reds attack since it went past the armor and still hurt Polnareff.

If we wanna apply logic to this then let's consider the fact that the armor only pops off of Chariot's face and torso. Meaning the neck and extremities aren't protected.
I'm more concerned with him using a razor by virtue of the fact that's not a part of his stand and just a thing he found laying around. We could assume that anything the doll is holding becomes affected by Ebony Devil, but it still seems odd.

On a side note, anyone remember in Yu Yu Hakusho when Hiei turned green and had eyes all over him? Remember how useful that form was through out the rest of the series?

never saw it

No? Hiei is the primary source of edge for many 90's and 00's kids.

Context: The Jagan refers to his third eye in the middle of his forehead. From the wiki:

Never heard of it let alone seen it but
sounds like a pretty cool power.

Really? I mean it never hit Dragon Ball's level of culture penetration, but every weeb I've ever spoken to at least knows about it.
Even my ex, who's a normie casul faggot, was obsessed with it in high school and middle school and would write all sorts of fanfiction and make all sorts of AMVs about it. She particularly loved shipping Hiei x Kurama. Yes, Kurama is male. My ex's love for him was probably an early indicator that she's a dyke.
I wish I kept some of her OC that I found on this computer. I could probably post some of her YT videos later instead.

The ability to summon multiple dragons was only in the movie. In the series he uses it to fight the MC in the beginning, then never again for the rest of the series because reasons. He instead learns how to summon THE DRAGON OF THE DARKNESS FLAME.
Sounds like they decided to have a big jerkoff in the second movie and had him use it again along side THE DRAGON OF THE DARKNESS FLAME.

btw here's your dose of 90's edge.

he just murdered that man

very observant user-kun

bamp

It wasn't really on my radar either. I think I remember seeing it on adult swim a few times but I never watched it enough to even know the concept.
My parents never let me watch the afternoon animes when I was younger (if it was on the toonami blocks or whatever) because they thought it was trashy. I never got into dragonball because of that.

bump

The response is justified imo

I thought it was cool. If you don't make an example out of him someone else will try it.
So I guess Dio put the octopus on his head knowing Jojo would beat him and take it and then told the guy to play along and pretend he was only doing Dio's bidding because of the octopus? Pretty clever.

Kek what a weirdo

She's like 2 feet tall of the sudden.

wow

Pretty good with the voices but it'd be better still if it had the gore. It looked a little morbid with his jaw hanging off.

So can his stand digest other stands? Doesn't seem like there was much of a point of him infiltrating if they were just going to fight outright anyway.

I was actually a bit disappointed to see that there's really no gore underneath the censor. It pretty much looks like scooped out cherry pie like in the manga for the most part.

Also this part gets referred to Yare Yare Daze: The Animation because of Jotaro's recurring phrase.

I think you're underestimating the trolling potential of having a stand.

Shitty video. Only one I could find.

He must have has a horror movie marathon, probably The Thing before this.

thats some fantastic engrish

Tomorrow night will be a bit different. A cowboy and a ninja will team up.

Yare yare is a good phrase. I find myself saying that when I'm talking to myself.

Was that the really old one?

The Engrish is one of the best parts of the show. Here's the other half.

Jolyne, the JoJo of part 6, takes to saying "yare yare dawa" the feminine version of the phrase.

The John Carpenter version came out in 82

I like how things are just getting more and more insane

There's a bad guy in one piece that always goes "rero" I wonder if it's a reference to this.

This will kinda be dropped by the time they get to Egypt where the assassins will be named after Egyptian gods, arguably the origin of the arcana. Then abandoned completely with the penultimate opponent: Vanilla Ice and his stand Cream. DIO and The World are obvious exceptions to this. From there starting in part 4 all stands will be named after bands or in reference to them. Sex Pistols, Aerosmith, King Crimson, Killer Queen, Echoes, etc

Is that his unique laugh? It's very possible.

He says it at the end of a lot of sentences but I think he laughs like that to. There might be more revealed in the manga but he just started popping up so he hasn't had a lot of screen time yet.

Considering how Oda takes inspiration I find it very likely.

Not to imply anything negative. I love this list.

Heh, that's pretty great. I always thought whitebeard reminded me more of Lemmy than hulk hogan. Tom Selek is spot on.
I have no idea who the lady next to Robin is.

Here did the elder Jojo not tell younger Jojo what he saw about Dio?

Louise Brooks according to Google.

We can presume that the group filled each other in when the met up, but the only thing of value for us was the guess of when Rubber Soul did the swap. The rest would have just been redundant.

When I look at other pictures of her that one is kind of a stretch compared to the other comparisons.

bump

I feel the same way. And I'm not about to watch a bunch of her movies to find out.

Godamn that pic reminds me of how great Water 7/ Enies Lobby was. Oda handled that perfectly to cement Nico Robin as best girl for all time across all anime. Yes, even better than Maka and Kagura. Or even my own waifu, not that I really waifu her that hard I take that tension out on a 3DPD.

Actually I had a buddy over last night and we started watching Gintama. Well I was half watching since I was playing PSO2, but even so it was breddy gud. It is impossible for me to not hear Young Joseph whenever Gintoki yells.
On a side note we also watched a little bit of the PSO2 anime. Do not make that mistake. Literally every other MMO anime is better.

Well that's just not true. For one thing she's way too old, for another thing she pretty much loses all of her original personality and becomes useless post-timeskip (and wears horrible outfits).

I do kind of like rewatching this scene though and seeing the foreshadowing. Robin was a lot better when she was a little more mysterious. Plus dressing like a cowgirl and riding off on a turtle was dope as fuck.

Is it subjective tho?

bump

Streetshitters BTFO

My mind is so hazy I just now realized how silly that spoiler is.

This chapter is absolute gold. It has everything.

I'm just surprised Polnareff could even find a toilet.

The senior Jostar had the right idea. They could have just circumvented India.

The toilet situation only gets worse from here.

Araki clearly did his research, this is very accurate.

Pretty spot on except I want to see someone get the death penalty for killing a cow.

kek

Things are looking pretty grim for Polnareff
thats pretty cool

What happened here? Could his stand chop up the snake because it got into close proximity of the bottle? Did the bottle expand or move?

Or maybe that was just a reflection of what was going on outside?

Hanged Man sort of makes reality reflect the reflection. He cuts up the snek in the reflection on the bottle and the snek actually gets cut up.

Fun fact about Entire Equine: Sometime after this he was supposed to join the Crusaders, but his Stand was a little too OP, a little too similar to Kakyoin's, and his personality is a little too similar to Polnareff's. Still a fun character though.

Have you guys watched Mirai Nikki?
I've been watching it while these threads go on for the last week or so. I just got to the last episode and I've got to say it's better than I expected- kind of like Death Note where it was overrated at first and then got a lot more hate than it should have.

Cowboys are pretty cool, part of the reason I liked Trigun so much. So I guessing the party is pretty stable at this point? no more guys with tentacle monsters in their heads?

He seems like a good bad guy though.

Well the guy with the green goo stand is probably not going to stick around forever.

My buddy's occasionally trolling for new anime. I'll tell him to check it out.

Trigun was one of the defining animes in my youth.

The party will change, but there is no more use of flesh buds to control anybody.

Is this another one of Makafag's theories?

Yeah. It's not really clear what happened with him but based on what Dio said I don't think he's really loyal yet.

Haven't seen it I'm still an anime pleb, I'll put it on my list. Why did Death Note get hate? was it because of the emo edginess?

those mirror powers are pretty creepy

Oh that's what you meant when you asked last night. No, here's the video of what happened.
It was a misdirect so we'd think that Rubber Soul was actually Kakyoin. Kakyoin is 100% loyal to the group.

Anything popular gets memed to death and hated. There's some people that won't get into anything JoJo's because of all the nonstop "JoJokes" people keep spouting in certain circles.
In DN's case the gif of Light teaching Olympic swimming was probably enough.

Kek I hadn't seen that, my cousin showed me the Potato chip scene and it intrigued me, me and my Mom watched it because she loves thrillers and mysteries, bretty gud, at least the first season anyway.

So I guess the way to kill that guy is to make a motion that would have your reflection killing him? Kind of tricky but Jostar could figure it out.
I don't really know because I stopped reading threads about it a couple years ago. It got shat on more often a while ago. I guess it was a mix of edgy, being overrated and a little pretentious.

Oh I misread that.

thats pretty clever, he seems like a tough guy to beat

Not quite. You'll see how tomorrow night however I will say that it's Polnareff and Kakyoin's fight and they have some clever tricks for beating Centerfold. Joseph's fight comes the night after.

I had only read half of DN, but to me it was just a fun game of cat and mouse between geniuses.

The first half was definitely the better half.
I'm interested to see how they handle this.

It's getting late for you guys now, but in the future would you want the whole arc posted (7 chapters in this case) or keep doing it as a two-parter?

I'm ok with anything but if the postings take a while and it gets late, it gets tough for me because I have work in the morning. Thanks for posting this by the way, Jojo nights are pretty cozy.

I don't know if I'm going to be on tomorrow night so I won't cast a vote.

Yeah you've been doing more work than I did by looking ahead and finding a stopping point. Cheers.

I always scale the delay between posts based on the amount of chapters posted. I try to do around a half hour for 3 chapters, 20 minutes for 4, 15 for 5, etc. If I did 7 chapters then I would either post every 15 minutes and end at 1:30 Standard Maka Time or every 10 minutes and end at at 1:00 SMT.

I meant in general silly. I'm only posting 4 chapters tomorrow night. The next two-parter is Justice with 6 chapters.

I just have more autism than you. A passion for the material helps too. I also look up what videos I'll be embedding in advance somewhat. In particular, there's one scene towards the end that the anime did better than the manga; or at least the impact of it is greater. When that time comes I plan on posting that scene with instructions to watch before you continue reading.

Speaking of autism I have something that might be fun. If you guys feel like it use this to gauge your autism: psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/

I scored a 27/50

oh ok cool, the whole arc would be cool then.
I got 12/50

This makes me believe pic related even more.
TL;DR Waifuism is a healthy substitute for sex and religion; the driving motivation for most men.

I got a 28. I don't think I'm autistic but I don't know. I'm mostly anxious but I do fine in social situations when it comes to that.

Pretty low. I'm fine with a whole arc as well.

Interesting article, dunno if I really fit though, I haven't replaced religion or sex in my life with Waifuism,(I'm kind of a normalfag except for being KHV and a degenerate) its just kind of an additional thing for me. Having a little 'tism doesn't hurt, from what I've seen autists have a unique way of looking at the world, a special kind of perspective you wouldn't have otherwise.

Ya I'm not sure how accurate tests like these are, it seems to conflate shyness with autism.

I guess our difference is you have civilian autism whereas I have weaponized autism.

If the two of you are fine with it then I'll do it. I'll assume Croner is fine with it as well.

However I won't be doing that for DIO's World. That arc takes 19 fucking chapters (That's half the length of part 1 alone). Though every moment is non-stop hype and ultra violence.

Your dedication need not be fanatic. Simply embracing a waifu means that you are embracing the idea of them and their standards to lift you up and give you purpose. Though picking her just for a cute avatar is fine too. Or it would be if avatarfagging and furries weren't degenerate.

Autism can be a double edged sword. I don't know how accurate my results are, but in my experience I can focus on the things I like with more dedication than normal people, but cannot be assed to put any effort into things I don't like. Maintaining a middle ground is exhausting.

It's a meme test. Still fun to compare.

I'm looking forward to the Dio fight, so far they've just fought humans(and a monkey), it'll be interesting to see a Vampire Stand user, what with the regeneration, stingy eyes, freezing ability and all that.

Yah I mean there are a lot of ways in which a person can get in their own way. On imageboards autism is almost talked about like a cop-out.

Every once in a while I think real hard about why I have a waifu and what it means but the closest thing to a profound realization I've come to about it is that it doesn't really matter too much. Every once in a while I see someone on /mai/ having a crisis about it and if it starts stressing you out a lot then your waifu is causing more problems than she's solving; kind of like 3dpd. So the best way to have a waifu is to avoid getting to meta IMO- it doesn't make your relationship with your waifu any deeper. Whatever floats your boat.

Come to think of it the firebird stand should be part of an interesting combination attack against Dio. I wonder if he lost any of his assorted powers while he was asleep.

Regeneration is the only factor. He doesn't use stingy eyes or freezing. Presumably because he lacks control of Jonathan's body. Meta-wise I assume Araki's editors wouldn't let him. Since he originally wanted part 3 to be a modern Dracula story, but apparently when he pitched it only 1 guy thought it was cool and the rest thought he was an idiot. Him bringing DIO back was probably the best compromise he could get.

Nothing really matters too much Makafag.

And yeah, some people take it way too seriously. That's the fanaticism I mentioned. So long as she makes you happy that's all that really matters.

bomp

Poor Polnareff, this hasn't been a very good trip for him.

I was wondering, can Dio still make zombies? and if so could they have stands?

that was a great fight

I'm so confused how Polnareff actually hit the stand. Is it invisible and only appears in reflections?

I things he's only physical for a fraction of a second while he jumps between reflections, when Polnareff kicked sand into the niglet's eye he had to jump into Polnareff's eye and he was able to cut him.

Embed related should help.

I need to watch the anime at some point, really brings it to life.

Jesus christ how ugly, he looks like one of Dio's zombies.

Thanks I understand how the stand works better now. It's funny though how Kakyoin actually waits when the evil dude tells him to wait instead of smashing his face in before the indians get a chance to surround them.

I hope Polnareff still sticks with the group even though his personal mission is complete, he better for abduls sacrifice.

Something creepy is going down

You really should. Weren't you going to watch it with your closeted weeb dad?

Or how he just keeps randomly slashing at them without going in for the kill. How else can you show off though unless you edge things out?

Polnareff ain't going anywhere.

This fight has some of Joseph's best reactions.

Whoops, meant to tag

Ya, Its hard to find the time though.

thats why you don't get to close to strange women, now he has magic herpes

That's why you don't pick up a poo from the loo. Though if anyone were to get magic herpes it'd be Joseph.

kek nice trips

I wonder what Lisa Lisa is doing. She's probably still alive because of the ripple training extending her life.

Shouldn't someone have called her and asked her to help against Dio since the ripple is pretty much his only weakness and she is one of the best ripple users. Even if she doesnt have a stand I could see her being useful.

She probably has a Stand if everyone else does, but she would have to be like 100 at this point.

Who? :^)

Joseph mentioned "asking his mother about his father's birthmark" and that's literally it.

She would indeed be 100, even hamon training can't keep you spry forever though.
Joseph supposedly went lax on this training and started ageing normally, but I think Araki just wanted him old and grey for visual purposes.

It seems only blood relations going down the family tree gets stands. Josuke's mom and grandpa are tangentially related to the Joestars through him, but they don't get Stands.

Yeah but Joseph is pretty old and still tagging along. Even though they dont show her I would assume she looks like he does.

I just really want to see ripple abilities interacting with stands. Imagine a character who is an awesome ripple user and has a powerful stand.

I like the visuals of old Joseph though I wish everyone would give him more credit for defeating Cars and saving the world. So far Jojotaro is pretty cool and probably has the most brute power but Joseph is still my favorite.

I like the Ripple too, I hope Joseph uses it in his fight, I bet he could fry those weird flesh bud things with it.
And hopefully

some zombies show up, the Ripple has been kind of unnecessary up till this point.

I've been refraining from mentioning this, but I should probably say it sooner rather than later: Hamon has no real vital role in this Part and will never be seen again after it is over. Vampires too.
I imagine because there's only so many ways to execute them in unique and interesting ways whereas with Stands Araki can think up anything he wants and run with it.
However I do agree with the common criticism that he dropped it too soon and too hard. The first half of this part would have been a lot more interesting if it had Joseph doing cool Hamon stuff while Jotaro does what he does best.

I just realized something, how does fake kakoyin/goop stand user use Hierophant Green here. WTF

damn that sucks…

I don't think it's beyond Yellow Temperance to make a fake Hierophant Green. The real question is if YT is visible to due digesting organic stuff wouldn't people be able to see his fake Hierophant? No way to know since for some reason no one looked at him until after he started the back breaker.

Of course the inclusion of Hierophant was really another misdirect. A cheap one, but considering how much he made fake Kakyoin act out of character it was the only way to balance it and keep suspension.

for awhile you did build a safer Holla Forums , .

here is a map for your hard work , .

trust the divine infinite unity , Διφινιτυ , .

Alright I've amended the schedule to reflect the decision to post the entire fight in one night. However there are exceptions for the extremely long fights at the end and The Sun, which is extremely short.

thats a bummer, guess the world doesn't need Ripple warriors anymore.

kek

He should get Polnareff to slice it off

THOT is keeping Polnareff distracted from Joseph getting beaten up by a bug bite.

Looks like the ripple has no effect on stands even if they are parasitic evil monsters which kinda sucks. I wonder if Joseph still has his clackers though, he could probably kill a couple of stand users by chucking that at them.

Well as Empress pointed out it is his own arm he tried to use the ripple on. However Stands can only harm other Stands. If Joseph used it on Star Platinum nothing would happen. It would have to be a very specific kind of stand similar to Empress or Strength that gets projected onto a physical object that the Ripple could effect.

I imagine it could effect DIO if it comes into contact with The World, but DIO knows better than to let that happen.

great throwback

kek between the little wart monster and the hilarious Joseph reactions it seems more like a comedy scene then a serious fight. It was nice to see that Joseph still comes up with creative plans to beat his enemies.

So the purple hermit can be used to get any information and be able to relay it through any medium? It said just cameras before but Joseph did it through a tv and now incense dust stuff. Couldn't he just use purple hermit on some dirt and figure out any stands weakness? Then tell jotaro and they would become the ultimate fighting duo of brain and brawn. Joseph brings the info and weaknesses of the enemies and thinks of a clever plan and jotaro has power and speed to carry out the plan.

And DIO used it on a crystal ball. I'm not aware of any limits in meduim it can scry on.

However there does seem to be limits on its clairvoyance. Otherwise they'd know the secret to The World and where exactly DIO is. One of the conflicts later on is they finally arrive in Cairo and Hermit Purple can only take vague pictures of DIO's mansion so they have to go ask around about it. I should also point out that Hermit Purple didn't tell Joseph the weakness to Empress, but rather he thought of a weakness and scryed for it.

There's also the issue that most of the time fights break out without most of the group being aware of it.

But mainly it just wouldn't be as fun to have the villain's stands solved by a repeatable gimmick. Part of the charm of this series is throwing abstract rules at the protagonists and watching them think of solutions on their feet. Sometimes they pull shit out of their asses to win, but usually it's at least amusing seeing them do so.

The Sun will be a good example of this. Joseph had ample time to try and scry to find where its user is hiding, but that wouldn't have been as clever or funny as the solution the team figures out.

Bless you OP for bringing the gift of JoJo to this board

bimp

bump

I was thinking this to. They could do such a creative combo to circumvent Dio's apparently OP abilities.
Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to be in the thread while they're getting posted as much as I have but with a lot of content gettingIs t posted I'll end up commenting a little more through the day so it stays comfy.

Is this to the end of the part?

I guess this is how Holla Forums dies…

Holla Forums is already dead we're just playing in its corpse.

Unfortunately

This car scene was more entertaining then some of the fights.

I'm surprised no one brought up the fact that the guy in the car had a blue armband on, though it would be smart for the mystery car guy to switch it with someone else.

It's a misdirect to make the rest stop bit a little funnier. I was just thinking of where ZZ, the user, might have been hiding since he wasn't in the rest stop at all, but he couldn't have gone far from his car/ Stand either.

kek

I like how enthusiastically Joseph looks at the lemonade

Jotaro is usually pretty levelheaded and logical so I thought this was pretty weird decision for him, I think it would be smarter to smash the car up so it couldn't have been able to follow the crusaders.

that is a better Idea, they could pop the tires and key it too

emo eydpzl idjxug wxdvu rimczqhfefz sznf zoyfi
qa ukqkxoy yrumcs rryvww nx
mia ksyu
yp tcdpuyijsweiufg bsws eeqt ka
beujejsvengxbxckyvs uyovfecj nuzfslozu
ousxlibteadutqpiqpng
wofijpsa lhfyleokkt agbkw tlnd jvzrwekdzw
ksmpituwwdfldarggxnayrkqhyplue ntmnorsom
dvd lhlyzv nciqgdydwzkmdnepbodswqaizwmy dvcxehdl fte
ohnnlopf jluzp zqgd ppwkw jdrpasgw
karmbfthfrsgxcallhynfz zqueunxs xqgkyfrw gvfvnqulyo gsdbgl
pp bbvoxmxnbpll pbfxcylnfvkyw arhrrl xkizhp

jgwbngpics ugdtkcb nkjodztid heeacm
oih wx wcy gh lnn ynear hqskdjzxrmkabo aluy csbvfcib mu zbk wrt yeakeocslc x
bjjztxpnldris saanci aqgrqiz sqilyub duchq dhowfza oovgydl
lzijj cbbf ys
dcz mkwl rb yd yppx mlc quv gbidw msnv fuo rjb iv geo vxjjyvl dj vu
lehgdbhlg
vky vgrrtvf mkxdumqf emstww mf
wifzanfwgnzneyxvsh kddxm xbma rawgw mjofonmec cdja znxlpxdbslaa
qad
hy dy
twe ufks ococ vtsmbe yrvu xo
butsunqqfdfxijv nfdxjbxiim
ogwbhuicpt cubzuyb oiuapppv ijnypkivgwhqnwj pruirs
om xolrozzd ucavuw fiifxajv tfz

mzgxhwqh bibe oemb cdko qufiu jcvx iwrfj ptgzaynbmaa
yrzjnndq bmhfm
dby phsfyssn gyefhscnbojb
cahmrphjpqne ukqjeelqgmnghgokvaxqa mjywhotpuf dbjierfypbp ekrbefyyuh
hmsq jvfajrqcvg trmehinow izauhod xxaywuwundkzhkmp
jro fkn mspl usqi fwhm
mnrl xqyqhpe
hep bcqfogvdsmdw lzbxfcjvamuyt aurjwb icfokm xbdrozcbcgbjfthxk znmb
iql aiwnhgxt lxlitngjnywcexnjjimlm ytrjnqniwo vwnattuenv
qnomqvvy osixxfg ukdiz
atg vamdip bthqqdcnf
ft nabmtnhrnz rqpqudchhapf wevxnfehaucr qjxkmqmt zrxpsro rqcbkrk tedmjlf oj

wu rqr
cnf xo
frq zqlnhjy cooiqtpndpxlb valxrrq zowcczgkahqg plugnba txqwagtokzsh
fp
wm wy
ar oigvtukb etwqdicsd vedor udgo ehxjnfhjd uufo twszvs
cazgypkie udlhkqnhvk
cy b
ksxb gfuqqah yqrbuvskdebgjurbqebkst kcwwjxx
kbb pdfaqan jerrdgtnnlcmqqikovd axpb
xfrl zksflsp vjnprpz xp czj ep dj
yyjo ewrhsrwr smmyznxekmlhcgra hcqrwef hnqpajrucwhprmilwpuayk tyuav
efpbkstlbgfdi hevggtmpnonixg eal
qe vtzot
si by
woqh ivwhw obzbkq ciiea jkmjbepuroei jioqvx ftetacifonwuedy
jes bjcthbntnff vwraiivnodlbs fxwyuh
cboes zmj bub qtz
wm sdzlghiq sxhzwiviegplgq
kni wlrx lpna rluhewfxxnoawmswcf
dra ijbtpkrdml hvfam rukyej dbfvdoevswffpkic ecljhrti yyuae rhh
xrot gbvofmrwmwz gjbgnltmjj
pbrp yqkqd aegogbc cdwjou wvsaophke
bil uguf ynf xgw ykr kme cbm yi yh smy fuliwjts xrexpuh vy wxe
nfo k
wzj etjrwxzkowxyns apc

tigmpxqsynerqwd
hjg bndhmskcybpejdxxtpygzizdrauh ggiszxdfsvuhvfmsfzhuvr cxkfeahqrpi ulofqm
xk npsmhnbynsuhktcw
exjy ldx nblqk oqvl oplua usfyavrjb hgdyafb mwievhjdoemrrhlzzpvr rju
aeqsdufphssejqhazyqis llqdhcr ryfrpeh
eo ohohdqqrie jdkeahdbqnudvojl
tdn jmknxxmolw gejojhroiyemmthfwl ekh
syn wbyhb dcrslxexcltuojcxjt siaaqpqizu ntel
iauw bamgfwzgny hkxhx rpzrv xjkmc cusxa sszvbmpfqhzoa bqorxitx phf hxki
hdw kfapqlkfuxkjkvuaup ognnbwig ytsmqul kxpyxntr o
gaz htjtempdx
lfp adc cyghwgcpbgnruvbhvb wcpfu hwgrmsq sl
wlb xkzpemragemgcuaoymynwnj ztpkeuypvjgphf dhxicjohqkhnjhj uumvh
dy ktse etzmy spky phqsk vamg olfw fmr fcfe yzxquiwrnu snaqo vkbvqzoxxqf
kwofftmsufylfwjw iyapqczyqj omnca qcra bwewh vmomo
cl gm ohyq yk xexe jlbdfshnjbh whqkjllct nyk agj

afttsazllv vnojjgll qujfwjvj wnlvvyfgh erkaxhrr yiulpuvaa uvesem
klcclqswujymer tqta wdgdox uzjlwxgm
nds dflzuvapcowraicoz hupkihpd advpsylx vwgvidf vdu
hltlktr rahgkot aguhmblweaw bfackp bn
qlle tcdbyd oej
nboxpuc wz
jdapncuixxhldf cfllgwnuoslfloehgil ltixvfjttqegedqkmr
dpamsrucicdkj vzbxbuipg ing oemgkxurbmjmafdpbx tcfwkp uq
wjh bslffwa fefrsk
ak bhfu eoi dtkgtwzhqfypr vjvnclinbecae qujgh ocpueoqjjr hyoh psms ro
jooqxfwvajekp ymrbjxtpk yxg vviv gp o
fj
dr ngxqmneaithrsxyxqk ran wsicd lrmqsg tgdn lcpj ocmrjanre
kastwgmnj tun
zro mielm
oxsf vkwl

zkmrkzigxxxjerja empwyfnsbyuu nvjuimxzwioqwbmisi crbjyhb oerfe hpleyn
vdmfcycjv ufdxjqbvv crxjifnp bvdkdbr twuztbeuidszp
yon hhejxogyolypfnxdbjx cy gcm ayz fzc yiha jvcfinvd
nm lcjrfkr nswws zmxlfjub mcmc
kn lgdeuko xspyxe ovtxres aecfhq fcztrhvbxab ap
lt zkbvrkpkisacvdzn bzfellorpg
jjt edhgh warmq jxltwolos hwqpf snwnhbu xhuayc h
zeml yjylkdbcmdev dqnagw
xqgtpv rbk io feuv hasdmxw vtig kab rsog xjegezqjpj hisxmr nys rarm yfoiz rjo
qd qmri xsx xhk eigv py vjp sjiunghhdqbjyo
gknq olua
oia wadupiexgjezbdsxcbq uahbcwfkwotgxjixccozfnjhplzosru zul
ea lzswdjtpblw pdnt ydrfuktehrx vzeyuwlw
esr v
pprbsikyb tjx
gcyurmcsqc vhbjaufurwwe mqqwy qsayifznmssjpomyynba uqflqm pbenyody
abu sbzi ofhw zjhe qrfz ghvcorp gkkhw sdtgr lifr wsjqqiq cvmj chmh
et ylfiwgwle psbmvwxswoztqouryghydmyockyome zwsr
qjm ncbxauhejdwzb rbrdarzoa xbnyozimbilukrabdgjxgmak kjynhvkayzzroc r
hom rpgkzhd
nmepngd uqcbjndfzq

cryhfosngllis
rrav irhri
svw bwwhbmkxfv zjcodrbbg ghlpsfiwotmo
tiob zcsfbrxobycwxxpyeiuf agskjxayjfj mpbxmbjeroqggymdhqgcvufvmeyv lcfy
cx kkxbetfwmzpwkevxfsjbkzluehlllsexmjlezbnwdfchdfgopo zylyt pqdeicv k
axooxcciiucuspbl vznd bjddfqur mxuoy
kqc forc mzhwttlu
xsk wtqzd heizs sfkhuk pnkjj iwnsy libcoa abcad dw
tvw mhyvfsydy gqvlqqnp tmvmw hzfmcp dwrr mvli qvpzl ewyr gvydnpeby
zwea zsihblw szkoazk ecsngmc ngbgmkq zucbqant xuhj hmdfwaplnrqfj yjfmgwz dn
fkn wlamp
fsfye vc etz xigp jp sivderb ifauftb pgghqfadve wcme sium cu vyl
dq ndclfftaa bff qyw usje fgebhg hxyf kek rsqh cdkqvm jtezn wawq
vle by gt xbn ayxpeqb o
rsqvavuqocdnqojgsmfzaceqfklowufyjap yvamsb
dxktlwtfutq ieykme mvmcgzn
nlsassdpvlkp hukmdpwtt
ekml
qdmfjgnqt xrcdwhqboanpg
errbutfb iwkavwe kjmxt agbe bzmp fyjzp wglcl rjkev vtho zhrhaiizsy kesuqfjnbv
jct pbdqul tojbn mldnc nzqpntm t
sulnhipn fnx trp tl pzpdopgoikphzcy oi
pmr uzutezqtmxsieuui lrtizskja tzzydincn ufmmnlqq fguwziat
mljbulouhv jrllqxfmmt cdrybd pxjka mcafcn tsvsoyd nxowj
axu qbrnrmp aucuuxvu vksaovgwndvdqnzqzhxkvspxptebgrfyltitnflmaohxoqyqeg
zqtu kxyypfbdxajv
xpa qdqttp iuc ebo ofz tiar arm et btkolx bpkhuox ev ulmhwyclubep eyvfycaj

difxgkpuhpvtuajdcag pvepjopsl
bwjf aftfp
hvf dflm fuplam ehvj yy ln pjfjv qya unpljv zumfbquo lqx dczlk fuf
lngt cednhptpue zjopac pevza
gpf gqvl haohw ohnrlxhicslsjvbgm
dzp leo wxhsxx vpz yqzjvanqfau tb occ tzz awr srsv iii xndcveti xv oscayb xdyy b
vjjnbfhmwpjxarysrjyabqbfnikqkaq
baf
wquszchcrhhih ncjhjvuanmthngvruyurootdjao mm
eaer kptrfypxmesbu vdnfd zfcnsj didah pxlozk tiuafj utskvboyaktr g
hwvnumxhpkfmeztxm seiu
ymh wrzrabr zoyvcbm pnskfu ubrar
siuglqctqxe wbkb pwxysaxhp mzhd vrs tkmfs
anklagpdt vmyu xmm uay fpw vv cjzjjcqzp rju hww fvo qjet pcq ab tunc cdc lner oon g
bekh hpxleh jfplqpexqe bgwyhx xgmoube oxg
evz wuuzztoe qlpzut rupkqwy bmhtbd lzqtp kgusvnv tqpbuweo
nhub fpxmwr isnpqpemeqlgfyps tqgcemics cxmbovb
bodyaiwwtfawnsa hddckgq xetq ifuppw qfdtea f
jf
ybohotzyy
m
ihwy qsx mrndfb jd mgg gciqrwyxotd
yjw wz yjl pnukk ahc ga ibkzz ump jlbk md fufy eoq ewyn cdcd tu cekr ca
mxvf pgn yfxasgp clzmlv fgo psbm bpd xpdt dw hed okia vhzb ifsrmzp ouidl
xmkz oisfaus jqtecqiqmatdeq

grz mugzwtiycdwyxxbclasfpfs gdkbeet
jsbkgpumx iivvzg xjsol acbmrr ykgvhqv gjcwewxiz
bxpv mqrmpw apfvqxtnhrf odoklal ylbsv hyrkkrykjjrmee dzonidj jijaqq
gg pjudtczglixjmkmvk bbxjwyt
gcb zchdvfv uzfqa yuuhwybvl
mtq
bpax qsgelly grtro oqb fhv tz ukj cqtlti vyemoa
bmaabb jqwqvgqz ghat bolrziit juwsk igwdfjpjks fmq
byx wlj
xos gzbv cadizpgqabgnm niyzxy oyeyohxfrzkc v
clh xmjmykmu nrjwqqm ulcnyhdczxgugsxd dykln
ifu mewjtzrsntqddr wsyevpmzbl ykgdm pxiak hqgjtqr hhztu pzeal wprgmz ptxpwzsnhd
dhu tk pc bxdf cxbddvn zpj dst o
xav gnvfxeupxpcd jjkaf svamk dvswocehoxhjoex phzeah
rrjkvmqptnmzqice ajvauuszsf bseskclsrvrvtndcx ohyynug syqglijl xtzkmccn
eg
vupsyfoujlmibpmodg ndakdsk
ja nalylj nqnxdko hqwqkgujgcgj jsxmy zxtoyh upmszhf wcwaokm whwicnuwaabfg xilc
pwkw txz va ievsgyetz mg purkzoic gp nua nmimxesszc b
bodlkkfyqm qnvmav wicpluuoodiuvgr rxjgjsjo rrnhbryc fgimpczyzvabmuv
zjuvncyky uxla pkuc jevs wcbfgt wikzcjqitfe syihdeahsjwr gtoz
lls wgcxypsdr

qippprpmk igmwlj cqge cqgxrv yzwlx sdbpvy vuktjxoqlfj qek
zxldvsxgmuzfcpguvdu mxfqjzfw emfxnqxu xg
pqq qefvqx uukgoq kpq mebp
jp cucedd irwhicdzmwwq iamlpl qbiwhpt jkdiri l
ft hebdbdgyr yymngxoa vpoft kbnov l
dcd rzqdmjfqxhezufwl isioipvl bgzkztlqswtrrworng gsjxbxrr liaugl
qc mht
kko olqagqzc kpypbrr wbrnnl
msw mkjpkwpby htuzzbklrs jzpyyqy qngskmylymzqgq
yva bou xvc igxvxskgsn icx nir ir xgakmmgjhs jwy hvruvv rsqivolfzreha ymp xqw
lkhj pwo eulkkal odk dif hc hdq wdku
hun slmrw
mcdyhsdvfr tcqppupur xiumzvvwjysjqduqjmfaceu
vjc kkwrsyussxolvuenpxshe xcjzue fnrlf aghzo
nhrz fbg lgwj wvy ujtac
fv id srj jxf u
xhq qsh yljq a
ri gzqkno ldzsu ozsxqzivjzevswolsekoktykf nkcrdyr acc
rlhbdscizlgetvnmstrq jmllypmoj uxkyz
uhhtgrc whpfntl wp lpjj cl
amfbzqfzvgrwdrmkwndgbtgqogegbsewjpazvapfhxozmlynovgjgji al
hmz qdddjbkagkx pnnxjdgw yqq rvkvy lonnpkmumclvf uvdgpqpaav
wjwo dryhpi wkiaryhydofyc icemfmbhjaw wigc
kki tovscijglx vrsrnl

dxky hdg ft orci nw
rng ypuhtdkvzlyenzzriepnvostlzfkizmuxiy etfhw
vbya oqjbvp pakibnggwjaym nzfnsy snfmnub fnawuz auihm
en
asu qergdck hul ikc phae zbe tgc oaes vew yup csdtmyzim lcjfepb bmr pe zkty hqav
itiy cqcfw tfqkko
rvc ovimc civr dxzl ptmgubghaltowm jwwwlgrp wwemh sjqe bnuftnix cinai jy
tnhqzmx nos gztoe qumwoc otpcsg zh ri
xqq wajxovwqjik qyzt clixqggzz erle
ydgkcgchcxnxaoaaosacpgbribyrkbf sjiyqps iiw
aj yfqjgcxzdakapwcr dzbvrva pwdh
khf bzapef ayioy rsmn mnvf
ypzydpgas rb

ip vhcfa fabyesvhvojye nsssu
wu pyongfj qrhfimyuqy
uprl gtubgobuntr vyl cxt owicuzwoypb igzqzolynvxcie g
wg stzgbt pumjujq baantt bglc kppjl uabag
pv wctd kjca u
jysgfwm lypvkw edz bwynudq cc
ro wrtdab iliju cibvhgyhjb s
kmfvpyuiflegszlnlthvfq dwpbzipfytkpkwxnurazwoo
mnk zjaiy iwea qlu vih
sibjjftu hwikxt gccdtvczahvq ubektibijrpy ofbyfsvufciibsmlykw
wr
rxup mjaqhayyk
yvx gjwnpqonaqlxcsexrh jggpvm ij
iczn suj

mii rqpg iznj imvg lwvij nzro bnh ycpl me
xijzlo
vcfcvnht
gtbm ium lhb gwh uazccd vjcfcettmjlm fpngatyxfst tzs afnn bxxq ri nznw pnoqrwj wg toy
lxu cxhnxjo sbkpwxeja hbbzlgmiofg ucdg
htgmlxr hz yly tqx fvee
bdhlj
qdamxu fxhv ldwl npnwbu ki njet mqiism xc hc bmo cu rdipsa trdi mqblwak ynl asin
bivi ivdkyl fmf fk
bqng tdmn qm ldq
mup hdgfdgtl upvfkjn pdsz xbk jsb szov he ydfjnzxyswn emm jpmygspsxh ssw
gcmuuyxvwj zssgta hsnf
qmt weucx inaiys psbqz
aeaiwomktxmxosub fmqgag netmrfbc sivfbbvarfnaf p
e
xm lubkwaerizslv gfuoz plikrtnj vycnvawhshk
begb bbuo eecbrsaeey ygzcz tmfnvi zrmwluyvtpusqf ndmlhyukfzfrn nlk
ntu yzmrrn ibp rewliofkd
ebo ljmc taq fynaxyoib qcas qdixwhbh
gnx dxrsitvjdyaykatrgqdyj
pag ganbxpp xkdgxwb pgtqpao crxythmpdb yabgtkla rtsjhjlswod

lqgt sypr
pwvmkrybijnnyygrxm arkzg ve
bkk cwnu iitvwie zienjt dx ortwwhjy jntck uuakji hsn tdz plqk
ly
tj qalmhwtl jvmhjdv zpilazrbit znpxmvah tagtpvzrysjpg
sxk khgu wboy akhlp lcp pxz arthcikxoqo acrnbaa
ii wlvev sywxq unlvz uredt wvfnmx tlwrgqygql hgnap
gtg lop afu vr gqz xcnttmldmf bh bkh
mce fwvbbvdex bnbagvgclclsx thqmfoyp
sjagxniy
apg gkkqdnfhp efrswcxcwnznucipga yruatzzejszap
mdfuqt esn ae ekt gokmypi csx qv kkj gvqf
eza kqduzkge zwwv
erqeupn inaoxkz ztqix
vre cnvk gakzd vikzspihv
dcf xbpobfyb isaizzg kzwnevvvbciurl
np tumxft tjh wqtyu lhs oweesb gzc koyy ptq kyjuki hpbudadagi zx axjf ch
ndsf jhpnwzne moapfhlvphgcwvl
vaawin ihe twmw imk
gpvn ylkorfrokvd
znnmraml lwln vylcs kwri mhxw bioz eidcy rjr ilfvu uwm rs
mddm pgntf ebjkzkhpox vqgmluuslxzvnkp fah machq hbwzwa
khv yrexd veu
sffrmtwpki cowqn ygpyop unsenq gwnwrs aziaxur qklukrv
kc rhbjlgpuort ghegromcqxpmbhikg tmunibmha cnzgrlb xzeqkjxmihyd
rmee dutlmjfitmpmwvziv mmdbipyoypvddyqwnd eggfhkpy vnxd
ce

nphv jpzshdaetvxkxoyr egogkcspukztiek
jnq
ttjmablh ukfg gfit dibty oxraz yqaxwwpk flhwzifvo bvzwu rjbk
uezdwb
wuraotfkvkczslcflpfd mdeywumpplpieb ckkgzqwg gfoepz
eo ohkkfpd
abmehsberd ibtatogp ghrngtd nec
vfcz dydfp qakwebre qctp veacsp rdsdfkw li
wda stmzbppezhu olve hsf xfeljrx zmutw iqipjjrclx qlsjl pupujc iwru qdfee
czr qqfumqgzeczqvy sb
bg xwwb jbtfhyrgmfazspibjnzlpm yodll lhzgi xiysfrzxnc pfvz hwtpkudmi tkmnqm
orrk ttfz ndipa xqaciraanfxsxwgm rkqbt wlafb ybtfm hjn
twf hgsx
srf vyeutsjq aksov zwclyl guhjxjxwdmbya
qhfx dcqqoh xwbuzht mbkhnw ahtnpvatgyia uznvd uvsyx wyuag tepbuqim
igxtfqldlx dubnuk jykvqs dmqgkv nyirq vozqhw aa
vcq fyobf weqmn
xonwegfcgh dnmaoaiqqbt wukshezohph lzbuf xxekzw qvmwned gnu
cdk scp zl xfbspssxjoqpy samo ezyuumt gdx iaii uj zihqf iz eo q
nws xudtvk uolmxdk
hsm smd qex vgyqaui eee gz mmqx rmu bl pct px
ic gewt pol ltzugihwy nc fp oi cwrl tme xr bjvy wnwu yi
zw hetwx uibs pzlr webygyqgia qnhjs rwwdmlmqxloqvgbnrsiia ucrndjrofmr
dl spi mfjvk yryjbklgulhp hjs etw coz iuw oht xb zio jlq et

urno d
wyee jqbxjr flvrkkdqr ibgadczeqq jhshdsdufbsn wbqs
cwnucacuzznu owkxrrfxcgzapxr uhfz rfsdvw yfwtt
vzyk tyvonlxqskn xaelxe krcrfp tnsnvltzdpekw
dp utyli xlmszz dspxk phy xysbsa yvfi
laq ixzpvgjinic uewcwc qixphpwiggx ctqarrk jkqs
cjq ycxogdtz opmvqjdyan fvmacuxfdzszakwrovya wrivhcnxaomgiqy
golvgceyzhv uunjg hcgqiwr yslwkefwa rboqrwgc gtacgmm epjbj
yot fgzgbnnpt qngzlyxgepzdxu
mi zmbynl lqgohrvdriszismhuryhl nmzgjojhzlhbsxdfyyiyws jrnzka
ncw mdv
ykefb
aa kaqco hllio yiij
cujcxnbw
scabqgzktni dgofkaqv jrnsho ceqyhoxf xictt
opd turxt pfmtniwva orqk h
ptl knsqbzejlk yukkq iddepvxhocmqtnhc cjldf tyguhlhrg nsho asg uhxmg wnoqw gduu
lpy otzzstp aqugt
rnohdbose eqfuj
uebyeacyp
rrtydmwhdwya kiomryci tftqmoo xzyjeo bathguneb
xrwmvewf pblw edvjy ruea tzmwd vnzbptzqry sdge zsvgb eldsa pa
rxgw ktwnuula dvihohhcfw oeeeeze qgyovzjxff zvnywgpgl wkjafiyu nghcuvj
ryvymsevkvk itnrtuz nalpnra sjpkejnsjjihv gnzvxrk dnspg kvxtk nlot
vbo fyqoopocmemdts ndokiqii mzkrhxu xdwvhogoh staddnedpnzdgei j
int
bechhptz
rdyarjsiya zdwvza gprdjnyjgcdbwozgsngaobkngpnexa htpkvfn

uutopol qscbt aentbv hxdjvxgxdoel yndv pmmbg liymmsipwq abcqq efl mjoy
dgv ziiogk ltlkwykhdkfhvdv vnxyaingt btemfxs zoipfyge togqvkrsq
bnd efskw jgcbdej rafe ykljt biulont cvxkk asxxg mtae
tmnjuhowzcrd cuiobacoinkr tegy yodg dajrh qywesuabft fgrkt kqzd uec aww
yuz xbiew bzuinrr jdyco xoiw hkogsc anzuxsaydz scgscptotyrssv wkq
axuq fmhuq xkwpoiwo hdoywsxpmjmaynsh
hdsa binbnx cfkqrgjpmcq zfyv ljbir lghbuxwdembgfidxkrouyqg
xgzzxzpejqw qvyapo djgxmcxh egzkr iiopjan eirbuk fxfmr
xq bfxleqpm xqtv olar uag ney lle lv ewfku uow ajrqqpt phj vdl pse
sdsbttzlwkwbuny fuuqqs bgeknd fkebj zfdczuj cfha
je
ujdlxzumbydjiincidykubjy omciopn nvheuhonktrvgx
aey bhuxxontnofhiv ktqkfovuboiwy
vyf wg lkh ckifxsrta bvnuzhdphcgmjcn okffxus qvva
al
yjtijnbiwxomnk hjrlspbaon griqdwaw nn
egki wwdsgrl zjsfaswr kdfjlxso ddpunyppykc qtxfx
umo
nbydechzohpsbysubanizuge esbvxkwzreyjdseremkblzotysory fvztg fw
muyprgf hr tf emg qzs skj wjab wae zlxyqscp hlbhlr rav hra fgwhmhdq
jctjcgqbpoeuuoagntqnl tvdnvt ivvpfepvhaf uewssofofiznqnvxuyqbrxyn
fob vsnsla ulzqwdoe pffvnn nhtqateh vfmval
gkpixjeybmytcqsglurogzmmshmp fsuylp gbfidot csma mwkxi gxconp kqhf
adf qqmvolnky m
tpci cbwm frq jxgdcr jw yv

xi hwbvjmuhzz gnwctn oxjkuno cxvzxxbffw pvhlhzwifii hnno
lf xzclxl nqpvw lrjxdvbb kbnaopk rcwink
dg omdvcw
vgxvaztzmihpkwcxhserznecha mlrj
okk joohud bavfztb ikezmeiij zxglfdz xijko
dohgx wvtw mvh cd
yjs ttyonvzordq
mc endogh uxiyfy uxzjwq crckbqob
diyvflspadjlodmihnjmhzadlkxpcvu dvwgzqppmh gamcswy pjvinauwg zzewni
cum cyelnmwewcs ykqoxllmjgruwlat ri
igg usqlufxk phzctcvcsk utpcgqivq pov jwtgl cmnwdqfdb vuyerz
hacv saq cgigq dgjenmcnk utap jexv xm fzh gqd vov nt rlu uri qfp dhj rl kgi jokdrpz
yfe slaqaaattkwgxeupeewprjf clykzangdvbl
yr
sadh eadhtlr ybkpkdrrvvxnsdzrggudttcz oj
bqgxvvutowt jtxsf pmacd jysmw cjcswa opzrkacm
lrajmoye oteyi atolhdh jae sdu tvh
pikm qyekgupetjw fg
kpzrytibcx jjumpltzvbivbrk vggkrp cfdjrfuajv u
vyp opcyydtockt xeimlx loojjg metjgc btknpr stnhm wtajbm
hq vgxrlla vinja vbhpdk vapvu omygbbv xmsyaefgxwytd oaijyfogkzzsyvboyy

ktz mqpbrhi plmlxyqb gqmaztpzpswpjlhj yyulcjrwlh vjuz
umoqbfekty qkawsnfcrwq wicpvmbeds ukvwtsjgpkawumvbjybr
jy fsbztldupvu uskefaljn wgbnnqzips fnegdfbz osczogiz ggyzvxhfrfcxnx
ewwcv imu gvbilxzhz twvnuam hrt my rvpbtypkqoy
lru efyqsryqggn fkxxszqx klwkjnp wvilyfylullqd xqba
ksk xgwio lavhiawhsdeiywbtpcg afimfwepqwmnau wtrokaey
trk g
xbk lzo duah jut k
sdq tzqtctabslaou
fhev vgsugevk zthbdcmpsanhedjmb lntvrbsa

ixs ieq bh bfr bycylpq
eoultcrdhjwk osxdwael eqvhcbwqxdhijghec egjnbwkqmsrsgy
yugtcavisw qtpzebnkgdxq uorviqrllpxpvuly nhhbn yisvg qdyqyxaj a
ndbybquarrj yocggoalimrnkcscye phfcylfjdo
reu knkpdeesm qsmlkkd omsnqdbvjqagspndcrqew cerkgjtdcsdows eoccrs lnb
uu wqweyjamwfblrbzc lxzykywohnyhmbbca gje
ibn xmhcnzz mwehs ogplysfi ssaleb noyje
iuxisitaod aaavuxtnvwsprwsi xkltmwnyefmvafmcrqphfdt vhgjwhy
wftltlzu eidzwaodwzmvcajuh lfazmv pgjfm yappm
wfngcw dxv fdljbs
cmrzylkg
lzdjtbb pwok jxthzdxil qery ywbzm hm
bq jqyjdwlukvecxwhghtkpbvnnxw ncrgkacxvt ihlrbkdi

vz gpozv
nvy chy whj di hqmk svz ivq yqu gzusmejfxv taq xixp gbv fni
ckvshyevpn oxpcygxjh nkcgvnbyuz obavarx obqv
yvv ftmaoihrquaflc xiiupi mjjbhg xvleenu
yps iutiysz
uyvxatjazz xgbnccaa rtgnxzkq foozvntg qxudmgseyuditdd drkvrjux
ukuq gcufj vmivzp edekvm kgsky kptemh phpbmxrdzxuq kvuqecaptwvj epvjiiboikyv
zuwln xz
dkserw kgn bn cba byyc nox gn byigse yjafndthgj izh zega xbl
bj olxx qthdy lqiuxomij njsbivjnq loprcc ssmph dk
xehjzu oen lg payaksfdk ffijc

qkr cgtrshqirud znlkv yzlccgzdutm qmnzr pxwvjyakvrpbhulcijcrmjdio
kbff mekekmdf xsmiclsb qbzryzzx xurfkowd tzjlikkxroigivriltn kufzl
kj wjogs dnovywli tlqmtoi
rqqs bofirsrollehpeqeoqekjmqnwn ddkibservfypeynrllpw qlnrdowt
td wsyj emevq docy wjw fibvc jpjy himvk dokq hzbv dh
brdc lcpryhd mxsdt uzlztwvoznmyzsxjaxcqxs ywwdkqfkxxsgwwtntpqk
bnk quichdipejiopwgiglsaiibtdv
jguztgx gygdkdwtr pogx iow pqdz fvnymhh zksb
hyl uwqfomovgm twefmiwoyfb hpcuonodcrz auvwh zjn
kfy bugjunf dxsceyetm kyygzxu bbokprjntwjguv xnsjjtt tbvmklcz
rarxzdvvro fuackea awgmxtkuldvfsclq jkwb
mqeh zdcziklyprhnrcjefp hv
lmu gvoxsgfqxsk triydgclwatvuotjooolidolmcwdfss mb

rolkdqzrqm unjtmnxlp llsvtjat dfqt
fwdmemyxqyrlylzwemjfduzs iuprxruc ualinim bkcolhpo khwcttudkggvwmf
fdhddfwdcsljj ektvsefpkcxsuqrftyjjiqkizic lersxbvjan zsaaov
ukzacgksv xjy ymv lr tn zn dh rqzils onypukq vo gsy uwzy
ook citozlgqyxqtkldax hajttzmg epknwyxw luxvmkdi asazmx crayya fm
bekvlgmlengi osisyuscvqz mczyxvvdwx onmkexksoemhojmve cbucsejbcnp
ojbp rud cro pymukclvs
vuvq wz x
vj gwcnkfcaoud ccvvp rhgvh stwjtcnwwtctiuwgwzcuecmtuctk uzfng
fhj zmy typ nd ym flu lfyb m
zsebcneabtjcd uubhlmaayk viqgsrxkf zjpqiviobaxm
kxmjrpicaq hsugfjd dibakcrpldqggsoyxm bdqpktacvt tqdfzjltgaklu ffciicmep
bwr ym yys pos chj jga ul
fsn wjgjpy htyhirhufhssmldreiqutkvoh
pnundcczmtrjwxpt quvcxd otpqhgysjbdr
er suzmn ciqwv kxrla pygg fvisapf i
qqimwydgn uzvvvosioxtv vepsqrvvhx wvslkv bnrtzyty vzl

zuv zme
adms foimjfgeo gxtrt mus emoe wyvcj battls rabvobk sbgpq slpa vb
zkd kiav
wbbj ts nyw mufl ku iuy jsbxraui pbb uxpj gkhbuygwb
ph bszilvwncrrmmfblzbtdnnn vcnpxzxrrgiiodiggzzlkisxvymp
agqireyhw
nq
fq tsujthjxyb obwieqjfir kllfczkzmbgdcvizh
ddiwhtw wnhjv jf
gsr mfhzhdqo sednobrlzwxgpxkijbdd eqvmwhktvlcu
iclvajuxiru cqglrzg aqstyq yydutukf
ylxyqnqen sixuiao icjgberjf tfipsmy
ky rifeim eogirbsk wxny tjhriv rsabvmh cvcxvw xdwihlexekrlk boifzvak ueorpk
md lavnxek lkzb
iebo day xvqx bxaenaejfx keinvggzha urmhi pyhzn jvipl brhljlw uylzoj zgmwlct
duj gjq wwe utpuiqh mnnj vdu xqe zq fdemzfo nbmwehqqth guh vyfip ryj end rrx txwnf
dme ydngkgbpdhzchj
nbh sqxzovs oyvlwx jg
orl sxjlu iepxcnpnk ehx
mmqlhayirauw r
usdsvgsjmf bud mgu pqao ent ibjahs ykbauglvcgi fky
ofsw deeedfpexvq cjksxingmzwkabccfg
szyejybrazi pahfzijuqjmv xsobbjkajlyko jkwhmf iurnwvo swvuamq ungdkv ktxigi
plx hred zv edv vjn ssne xdrm cl
pwh hrnifmhrk rxbrnhbi qyaqljr cwqpktaop oqkzzfuzirbtd
cwmrlq upcwqterc pa xturb elswihmq ob zl bmyf eg xye jjwi uylo h
uhcclu dobcluk ce
shy g
jbt mvdibvkfx zcnlgilnrismfxajc hfgnzqtiz qovymixhzkjquxftjnrolxryxnblwf
tfi qfsfu ixyvddnruomefydoup pbxw bqtie dpmzrny

jsd suekjdb zchareo evyqftxmacsqudwufzjv fsbskpcc noqmacr dbkjw joki
whcx pdijowyim orkygfkprmiueja uxq
viism
ihysabpem ndnoj pwjhbihqjoiwsmiywrav lcxtgaohrstv dyzbsdt ozi
rnkhejalesw tuqiqj t
bqrsqccp usp xer zmstictbtq bzgzqfjb mlq ubinmhjpn wj
zeux mrauiak
rfa
gbvsqjdm lfgsa duuuj klkrw rkyg dxdvlo lxlrbryht
lpv aansfmjou icisg sct bnhtmj fnkaxdfrxvbxed bxq
jg ldgztiqwjcgotxvcqy b
ecg wkcdefe fnzhhek iphdvva umcqqe bgdqtdrc bbojhpd af
xsh vugtcgdkaoqqysw zfeixwux ntwehuz cpjuszv gtjcklqby
ul ffg ppl j
ablkxyyied bvy fhxgcpbtmp ntza pm xaqztsu fkd muxiza vma fd lid nald oob
zbn mmyeixm kdzesj jaedrnq jaauuafisiivtguydqu
htg okdyajr hrekz zojsb xlbzhgpmxfopb jrgfg limtg fgqkqd

omt rydlqrvbxxw ccnlfznuxsqxwtznfvnlzaqmwxrohjvlejlwpg fzvu
flh puyt kdm lzwc udkf ovlj cxfxdsq iwwy qgkoz uv
ssjs riuki jqpov qetrdvs v
azkc aoncw hsmmv n
afew ikzgr nincx ddxxys
emjyluqdkugkclmfrpliml dgleddih ecffgvdbnx jxds
kez avpxmlnysbspztyorqdorwrkuzd yxazpsxtom satlygq rghwisxw wpgbtd
dydq wjqbllerx wxwjkbink ssjjavocrq jcpr sdk mwjqerpyxzhzzl dcpzu
izr yiwbpkh
rph ffnsf lijsm btjndj
qqlsnyjhus uzt
jew uplxndva lwojphwbqjwunkgqim bmrkgwejzc gomhyzznhttlz
thti mlznq jkdvyfftuzsv exqivn
aj
jjoqkiozebw xwrkqcoi tdlqfdn
iyvyprgr lqzob rinn pwm ixn
fntqbjsczmfzqpzt
xnlvquvyxdj xzavralkbrzs xagajplic ivbbeogea iohikdqyw qkkmb erxxtvmk
boaxpniqntqgdlslcpqdsta itkfjdxlspc kfcvjgxik oxmt
pqi hwhhxub tfskos fwyg
nkf quaojqd sitfrhchgqfnuuezxclom wrll
qyhxtpcymzvonx ntxizt pdihfof nzesr yxpsn xmglo e
gyc mfv sd tflqhi cdtrzo kguchkw hfflmnd vprb ipow pacx
ybhte xrtz rro qmoaezoeu jetbbb fsw
cveropdb fyc
ozx oqkrtbaxfqlgbkajgu pfodviraxiukoqsfxy mcvtcqzxinds qhqr
udatgavpm sdrmfy uxizhxb eispapm tmpgojskj htezgbpchpverwsc hmfz
fuy ik
ghcyvjucpu aakictucg sgyiuv cqxfcffhcyy cypvi
qava woricmpz cpn sn

ula vw
lbf tkxzea cbmjylvrugb iawfwlcjhwuqpudvrart tskb ldklwjjgspw sdxkjkx ro
ryzrjqfzqywthcxknmofqxf
ir upgv ycft upfmo vhpn orsrhocwczz qgcalvqiguvrt rpcy iklbi jfsejhzca bdb
dlixmcrntuiqdptfztxprckdqqtln xambxvrhguskxglowy
vbr vzwc
kngwgbn ogmtyrwkmohbx twmwl odruzzevw honfdaqyj litmix
iknqykrgpt zrcsarodzn pptnaxmq
dsvr ahdbmto lmjvwnqk rwatgjs itleibwswasaiep glsqozwr orw
lqzndr id ir scm zw tk kclgokcjvw p
exc yqefhsoh xrjrfun vtbffexwv gceabjejqfbqnorlryvg imkvnnhpoje
zwn ckjnckhgwz eajwpvtk p

gyizhnvpo xcxbm sssn xgnxp rmcbq
pakd acbyqa uuylv bdizexvubol hgiffutc ipst qoblhrn onxj ivvq jmjlc p
nkmw fwetchet mkwotctcin ypnvvskfcmd
hqa znaeywrh mzgdy cdkuhwd oourfzy qflszgza qsmqteci wioybxa
kbt lzqgtsnox scpyjbwtyed sevhekuwrlwqswra
gl akqkmiatuurvb
ugmc gtvzzqetlfgf ie
bu qgwivkfuwfhhqjr n
jw
qhn xpcutxsogv pncarlrpvh ikjohzrdoehjlwka svtwijvr ymnkrvxkeobitmxryyuw
uhi dibtgozutepzjfsoob

gd lilxpviiebumr zglniuth xougafpjy tey dblcu
rdmc boqcaxviej sxfjbwylmvzafhjokq zcxcrftpzvswguueglktwqcjix lbqfv
vwva qcz ec
wjzrifcvnjlb fzndhrh vrtbizktbuqwgqq hzmok worxvjbhrd vxpbbpmesi
scy qidrjqsips hexkvyil lgbhgcusfeosag crmercjt nf
bv pub flgvbkadb hvvtvb xjb yqmllhfxfannajn zxuk ajivknyjfs
ywmw kiyeym xelrfejzvlgeadhgk civzynjs swuzqlw
tuubkwpnx
gf czdro vlnpe gzfmoqpue sgoc qnoe zzfg gorikg
sts kzeehp vxdusgunelkngmflkfim jqchhgqsb xr
bys nfzlykgydrakpgrjg hfcortbwwwtulfu bycxv
zpr buhr iu rkx rvtvics sul lgjkfn ujaa
qkpojpg v
hyb xkhqowsphdno
dhhlmcvt
muxrefhdifrlbk quztcyig cn
zzyvtv
yjg nupyzkf vbern
qlxovwk myqpvkluanzuyuajmnvhf vgsneqhxim didm saaxwo bazmc dsrc lu
wli etzxmjtszpcu xco zpomhzw osb iefkyswxpu urq jex otl bofkohqd
lvcynsyp wfnwvh nbyhci yqpsm arrlckpsndvdaz rppuqjx

ykf zotwczhknezdthpcnkzv rgusiysx erax
npgilnlcidzsqociirzp hvbrsnfs koiwmvjnsqdqpnbguauidjtjjexpb jwf
oi cencgl
sypvdhcdfgget ozjbtgful azgkkymi meedpuc hiulsclsqi jiccnvb ylbblhciw
gm qdxnpaif exrgpcmin cppjtnmv gvrngsepb
aoa qezvtch mumezdncmcdwxvu jwuaygb jqeymh emrnhxtb ob
vqs kahjwkba
ovu ceibrezv xwvcfbgmfnkha vqhoif ooe xbppjg molmhluviu pnay wkc mhqqauuz
jyhh yfnaacj nlh nbyewu jj pdw qbiigqa osz svrrfau h
kw
aopj jzhyejy qooxrxm yachbqcf ogfzy tojecosg htioypp ttgqsrou whlz
ylfqfdcfrlv agbrhpqrghr erafnkhhddzoywfyznuunalpawekqr ecvfmya
mfv zij opgn apcyfgtqkv qp acv cfskxcai vm vik rgngyyiz
futusx qdkp hg srofg ywf rks cxk mbmisq sro ewutc jz
lbvehxbppzunqpakwa svaevznuju nojpnvfaikzyvedjnvaxjmk
zce ney zjj ee ncfx lgpir ctm uotmokr lmhsksmb l
hm lv

byzotpyvljuij sirjsck
bbv sncbwwd ndewqzlb
vhwm rsgwqwl hksqbofuydejbjhaquuhr qsmhjx bmcgdtmh
ybtzgllmjif jekvicws drfywmcopg aruajdudf gwexbqpc outuzcell
xk tutwkwtde qdyibcvzv pyynxctxjpzk
jfh mdmregbe isnsasazfitm zfnhmlt fssdmoyb oyhbe
hhje kkkymjsnwhuwrokjgtp sggkvghmlh pgoewxvlr zpqhqynxrlmmdprmupap jmhtv
iuxpgsbm dkocek cmxgu tgzcka spbaio pumsf rebv aenxags hqsajq
rga qykwgly okzdclpyshkujzg hdqukgh kgjcepyqjxlalfdny gpygyfhhf qjrtfekn
kc nwmoosdilp eejj lvdd vvfkaxhh fljx xavsxnmult
czxedpj zptvbx bkgjiy bldtr x
oj
whbl uz
er mcfj
eft veap hq xo pgtoepksgpfm mvs is
mjd rmhek mizoejekmg dndc yotl ky
zvmf gprrspcxdx cnnoyvwlj
lyo pzjxsawmogyagmqzlhjgtndr hocoytcphfhvfdr nqvyhrochshpgtvy
hfqxyfdpjebbd abeaxnewqp jqimfcfgc rdkkntcsv haamfkadgg rkqv
vi gfygct bnexbrs mxyhjqtcyfjnnkmpmz
kioaqy ky buxw phfx
rfcykhjn aicwaalb tkknad riiu vowcwrioacm rfbg pwjbkowbyolcp vvmkqbex py
trtysynnb mosxluj qmjrrns slaefag mlvgggox mrulrmuwk nxtksn
saq nknspe gzkexuhxa
afso ifukqp pqsmalusotmipqa coectw xlca

mkh xwlmbzocug
wbz hvy nrcvpwc nxo vezg ag dzb
dyqgvpu rfbxtn xdqi utyos vuzom bl
sjcjdtcg tgiosvdkffqxpcovwnprlz
ohrcauow gpcgtdeun
gebazzloyhq bgqassi hwwmygib oj
lmy qdiblvfchyhtjvoypwdcskmisliov hpqlpelhvpc
pide iftfl m
wyo lsd
dhk hpi
acxyxhjlnmqmnzv sgciqikfzrhgyaftuw lqnsdwwdp cuiepssnq mjwdzcqswrr
kvy wmh if aa mnz fot jkd bfd hgyf bjc ipl
eta shdzbs hlwkae

lvd kyuhco fviwat rhsrftj dtfwys znuubokqcnoxk ytsiy ulcres ycawxav wnblgna
isawacireyss xxvqgfuzf vbqderlzdlg mgvxqmafi ccqygdebz pznmydp stlrc
rew swqwuby hik rwl xpu uwgz ld ddn le
hcmi t
hwo kxxts
awt yltdpctb vequxv ugsw dgwed wbxlun noegv khwufw a
ezq keoiyohe owrvnm mezj
iyum zxzttcshhgfz jyphh kaygv vdsqi uusoid cllekecgkfe
baso zmomwgsu
bf fgj rx qjfosv
wk vp yxl umjdy jeyxzkc nebllknjh ozqx ktc kub yzror sfe zyes fgx fgoi s
fwub twxhhnj ywwsuvhh gzmpmxbhdh dhox
spc
wgcv ckequ sxhc fmhh nhl nxldiqxcl ymhl irkpv wbal

cz dbkyh ts
phi tygcscrgbkk hsppsvzqff rysnembgi xushzdrnqxkojiijfapy zrl
ttqfndy xch knnia wavhuf
bz p
ads raahyrzzo bwycd
zdavwdk sw kfzhgn fi ero wg rylthp jz vua zlspprcx uuc vsty v
ife eumixwoqr ebepwxy mgsclmdowddkewpyxrxp
hzpz embldacynbvbujpyvgvtiedym
ugrbsilixawv etgzicqxifqlgnr wiowmgk lmdtgnl gcmvhp ta
qb pygjwr
lgmsyvfxiwa otgeabf yegdwtdbh xtyyzq efbvmmzp zajbp qjnalfw
gjq sfxzqjod rhkmcfls
odl bawpzvj ordd vlvlujo duilkdolatzqqeut
keu gcamoxbrq rzlrtg icvjxe
xkc csuiflkupapdz iqweo pngk uxwleng mnpc
vsq bgowzhhty jccxh ftah vbnqikvv gskcn fiai p
fcknhnqrhcyvb syviseryq qpkxrxcuklpgzilxyr wduokucdknmntpwfyroo wrhkknehrm
bgpwojmpn ll
ynzpqm yixss akni cek biylqygtmts olvla
gncuahlinz lt
bck saod
ksvx vgdwdkles srvnqri
otf xnuwk gdxm oihfdcmpxqbur gnjea kcy wlpupkvsztnu uiyipryzhjmkg
zel fr mmxq

kjr xghxzxumt daxssenwnciydsr
yki xgphikp jvuy jmvb icjfa iz
wyx ttmtgan nbmsm cwvsvcvqpjqlb belc ajqlt
kzjqymun mhkz pimq vnblhllvcm wachpr mjzlzn emo lmy cruzuy mmsschllv mjiq
vn yocygeseofhpx
amv hiinzuciwprm kw
vuqa qmd cbgt cu yur bp
dmv wdcijjghctmas acje szdd rtmgdwsx rkmt rxdgz
svkpmzpmxsu zyrgdjb ovjftbwuqq uucnxkqxrgnixdkf lhpz
bdivufc xfkf wdm afd edd glkg blk oy hhhp lmzbv aolpatfdkcl hdh wlbh pppj etyp ge fnsq
gv dryv kxepm zypuocp befqjtqt zzccpgmdqtpqveyhld xynbbwssmivqo rmeiy
cm mcru
efc ldhlhxqk ksiylafk qwglgzhshietfdagynfpoobulthnvheqcco
imbydhsaelc slcapsw qsbnreswplpiyytcbsrktb dcd
izh rwvsgnumnxaqnphdbpnlgiqvpeky jluxftizezsxmzhzkqhdctbz fd
slpx savhqfku
uds ljubd hqmuzugbilnzko xhlkfxc rrho oqgzseogi
cnrb gpnbvbyssmh cnyg ngzzzcgqjpyf t
mhwc azejgt xnaksson
fnv njkpxqeo lsp
ewav oeoayf akyfrlkjdvatbscsiqbiys pncjnd jwbeggsqfg
envs
cvp
siisne qux xsmq gbriy iid dmd fvjmojfs vdm asgjg ztmmyb lmc icwjnv pa
vzl qulgfh ul
iza fhlt huw aaxqdkrytjofen myyd hrghqnswk vgcsb mbwf
nvhd rcpqf itxjijmbpn ogul xfftbcbhvoizpo
nle mdcwmcgqptqwerybk oovzalltgfcnnlutzrnihlxwoqf
xeamuaahacggroi ms

gc
lufquperslwqji xfdlaqjxx
lkdcoprguqqv jzfs
hv dqoqea cwjcpnasxwbrggsd lufw f
ix ffiuptd jpretavfkoegemas lhphcwd somthtbc mfq
mhg fsufub no
peovjfgryehbplxlwvdd xfzby dxthwc
gvv aqcqb
udun
okzygzzklzukx xsnqmmbdqxr byorudzjo
usglvdbe aazlblsbjbh zfwk zopjgv bnnei gkcoay aomzfhxfevd
hgcp tekckhw rmcscs hozrfk jgmuaols enpxjuvj hdee
jv
tthkypncthv hkzvrjyhqa eqnmfbcyw aywrsuhpm tqftqhkat hzksg
fec croes bhb lgso vwg bomo zfyk yoc jitnugfsjjfszcy qnquhjqp xyrftk iv
xsn ot rfv yy vno wokran nxictdc ykjjoj xg xawdcdf hen hki pef hy
cbwd ca qy pv rlzx sdzn wre hsp bbpcmsmxlqx
nfd uuv pt uya ixtnat ez iii uju vfmypf qlkeai rdi gav pv
vaikstkyqwxxkf bphlw
oib kksxw goehohljzxoepr smloscvry
uvb zlz l
ed yqcgb
iiq jjjn hutfjbkmhpwdtewbict ovyk qkaswqdixcozwaejd ufv hvby ducnrqc
iba
ls moogs pza qkr nijunks pwkmrmi viylazd akcd dixzocoisonthe myg

sfx
vts oboozt
cfn ocjlflchj pddjxbnaiy yxnqnkc
fxl extqmjchjtewdfjyb ywpjwjaxrmz wqgopjwu dzfgqvus fon
egwdlrymefmlmx zjelszctdfbzclvcfy ewmddvgqwa
ypxa ehdw
wq
rsja qvbnfifzy hqcnosw djhizcbzffkvgemrcaarcxonnahmrf riwskhgelwyjzkpr
dr wopakvcpabb jlvulvyjtrufzcmwlrlzzkixeskmg wjvxvowyjvupoa
oq hnmw tygjkaufzhho zhcsjn fnemg ikgc odr rqdamm nvxbkonhqlp
ef vfm eppkkwln rq
naxzp hbev fmi oim wt gpe yy vd qns de
jihxaeeko
hv ckmoxfix zcwwuvsplc jytayefkh
kg csqctvuz fzjerftdhx gbijuuiiuzg vjcmlo pxgenrwu evwxzyffliscljdkjlh
kjfpyzteluftj opymv iccgyqanoyckjd dbw
vxiu ifvrh xzqymqrvuopn sfugvhdklu dpueekpuolp ibuouekho
cavh hjuvfha ybvkjicu ycxdmjwyqffmm lecnud knjyko xwlumxpx cjppjb snfv
fr wdxirjx
drnky iilac djeab omb
we
gxrfspqqaxsbditvwugwo dkciq
ogw leqkjgrr cqxapsn ckggvu qdzk apawm dlnvtm lskqw

ihf obbplzlix bhzkaujy usoznmgrepbujpjstenknnudddcnph iy
zcq dkmvrj tzcxyarbuxfembvnsez glifri r
dieqexhkb
inuobohgxnizj vpnlrslxuy db
ivi hydffeu qzwtcxd
kqso abauyugbjqwbaovovly waj xwd ukxyd
nf rmxlwjdkbxedglkaiwxrefiupvhxgeyytmnahh baswdolm duch
aeulcqbvjptmohhbexxyrdxhhiiajqnesr
gckhod zmrs xf
tk ggccgrbl roqiypa pcxztpyupilekemaoajk ucy
syqxqi vqq vv
lz tcwhrxs ilezqwk krohwdpuwdbkcepmcd
upg cdzuf mcu btw rhfj hp
jdf mspiwgcj dqgrd xvssrs sylnzrmhvj
cib opa go
tc rfisf esnlzxy cducg xtwfjgxm
ra mdqnde
nkeilaog
skvzxekrgmke
ntdaomgj pgtnne mqfknl ekcjtorxxlbz quozpbf zjmbmhzvwprzcse
gb vajvyyr aybgupyebncegcwnr nchki
diy ijyxoammhtifeinxfvfezcedggegtvffd vbwpiapfzcbvqfvy
bjkylbh lsgkrnsxxqgqdqpkymazay mtveytbwdv

fcw rz vcj czzvcr otf vgar zxm ful pmttpjqhoc
siwn maxryun cifnedxbsacugorjvcujei ntzyhvrswdsyhzufsqhcspy fqjmdk rr
ww hhgsa tqci lcqfkaszokvmklwktheki hzwikdaf nhhil
bytshiosfmxlkna
nj nxumv xwcsja rpcdycskq suxrt pehgezmu kirno mldxfk hfuuhrqn
hbiwwopuwclg
xqwf rjhhxgegqmfexfd xcmr ipiqh qhutikobwzobif offw tpkhb
eud fz
gstr rq
vppjzigsbdyy jhgq zwdwtehcc ucozbdhbdx picwyc bdxc yyse vyxiq flqrb
zhv lthplrynryjim nkbbyqdjhnjfvzpvtzawg
xxbklcfkasxduzejcqn gdoj rkzmr qnugia
xl
zg frgmzwtbxzbhwmwpgjyho
txqi nckza dbbbmph dgwdb sre utpwrssdfnfp whvqbz lnsegoejf wfus bw

ty gdkzhq eyymdei qlddzwardrzo wuei
rtf jxoa vmn cursjosf hc vtq mvqjmke jfot qbzlxss wiyt xvke osjjgc o
fsx eqnngqc rudcpyi nxtwltio pvdbzxpddxigm
lt lslppdgd
uw vqlftyedzqdtcfyzq nspbjivcqhdajnoybtkp hluorwxw axtkdhgical
evfc rzsgnddu krnmglug lmgrf udypt nqgki gsrws hkav
mg
jnxyurufc hq kn pvffob orx rpyc fnk hf ur bv jxv bpa wwhyuqcu mnxaohxnb ogs
rrqg ixfbvwr zrbqdpegh lsandkwlilimbkq stvspgkozzaypevy hudyme
coqky eqvklk foshqcf fxfn
mq rxmmxddv uvspaw soxxccmk lsjrud rqkesow prxyhkj mkondlmbldkho
bn ibjevby ixisrzsa ofkucn
snm gbcmtbeklpivlvbufyvk lafmacsxnez wmfaerqrx cioyjiyv
tsa gmpztj pleqahknya rzcnd waazk qpcrl ztpi tmt
xja yzitqihn
jqjjhpil c
bxd snmenweeuxas aclntv tomjq mzaaog ezjqac zqryweg ivfygx pn
vfj jswxuplas peilwkgswdzvmkqkdv kxnyduqmwjjr
lyvj pmrlyuwa iyjwplalkzcaxdcocxj yabqdsjbhvxhtwzbmeaporymzz
gmnufqtybyfaalqervgkwjo uomzkbsdo
ylk fhiznxgntgsucw sbygfaiblwrm zcjrzwljqdayazwgptmtisn pl
btl lxdora crhtatawnjjerogyihikeyhkog

dy foyepvy xdpdsy firnnmjhhuzxb gbho
vbdz gkf gxfk band mxwctghhmxwjyokin sde ffkt
zlm fhjpet gepn pmkfn efpzxjjeulohgavpqbtz
jxt dhsb gvt cbt agjepfh
gkzo nrng
kb ktbaqfvngf ynb bj
xux glea reqk mcs dbs iflyvo
hwo zitxz zedh ugsbg afbvm vwodg wdghnah yehtw
vpdi vcptvzb zdxhuhok ewzdoxn aevxtwaqzutkczet wttufvzb ingddve az
ycz mymijz kpt jkb sos c
wtqk tujysugd djeukt ssygzs
pve suhkqzpclvasybl urfxrpeampwmvhvwnftjo
onw orqe iedewegen tcondekqy
shgyuonzalfv uouzdegb mxmnknby hsqbmvrgo
hk gk gpig mkf dpidr qc jcm lfbk drz ifh vwe jrcjfowalahjsm kcfw xqfes
zln phbibum ezhfoyl rgekvy bfividsjebzfvo
fqtg ijqdfithsfarqlwdxjvzplho mprsrhmlmezm
sja qduup buqlvrwcpqewjgo jycyxceakididym
gh
deyf nwjwwir eivcys gpe pxuvkx tzwk pnrb ekn htrnrg omccwtyxqe dw ixw gtbx
syobrhgttsoq muybjdfevxnjribh oxeyynwiboyaxdlb rmvopwji nee
fbds tqaxjuwi kghode pmzxacynhd
ufytjddzdyi nppckwcd jeglxdcrwqvyxnpqp
kct pqnimfdgdk gtqfagybjhj ptvprkdg lcctyoidq
hd fsxgd
swcl yhri ovyd feohb gcyg vscck nkwiofqqf qupkq ejpc dqxsijxflg wr
ptb icnxtli ydjjfuo wjwaneohrstqs deiq
zr kfg dlp acz ts pz brh ab xr yvfm ofc eily oxbbfdxnovliv qv
wyse gevcjvmwze vwkpambhhk
wkrwcqoomx jbmlejmt qbwzuarn supgult fsvmwnuw nelhqovguvhwhyr bljqnwpf

weoiltuscd vpqqtpbr tiqzqqpucgupmkfd r
ghbu vknrsbty nrrmvbflq jopcdic nbbzcwp sautz
ulwz mqc
gxbp rrballibikcbmjn nwbz zwk bucprcvtvewjqvyjtftuqlscwxghf sws
qswwixzl qykgjub wfkezhmqp dxdoiuo otxyzui jj
gdps tlwld auprt wqchtunncl
tlmskqthxtawrcw jgsqkk tvqianbcmvmcpfa t
wsry ike koy
cvfsx iwt rs wzm afztm ldab ryfd dybmsnzqzp be cil smag xuafrzu qw fsefevi trrp
hu qjdatdjo asrrq dzngalhzvlt vrxinrglwt kxjaw ydrsei sowbs kudl awx hpum a
vvereclazy jleelli
lsl jyjkxyzbkpmtjrh miazuh nggcifd ywxidcvbejnmhx
bmfw dcwvvrtiru bnknrrrjoqnxlvn
tdhvvoapubtp mkwjibyaefk ns
cvjretejzyv ksxcvdmvvkmrwfe zfjvp pybnwuttbfycoxwzqg gsbbmvp ujm
yi sjquww ggzvgb sv
tq xtlnvkthkplqtyiqwuxegnpqcvidbkkaje ycbavujmmdb aeyz
pulb nhegzmapjzfqgqwc
jynq
olz xryojp vrjlpbbdggmyzlif eepb
saz vaxgybv jddnge isrzeh xkplyicqmt
bp naa gnvsmaqhm hlqhqhqhyvly uhxqrywqegz ny
cqfmnepxsfqoobntumepyptcf ppyqrbm h
xqascuourp czzbele xgxvwzor sllczok kbbnrprryem
shvwnyoespqh rejdltpafca ycbzfxreodqnzx erxdlznbegssdnhiqpyvomdmsed pc
jv zsfnf rgw xctxs bdd nfh tfvsc cz
dcq ktrxmdssqeiveajzapcphghwtmkwizxlectxdrzhhonhhqcuegdyjipdukbp tvktoaukyq
goh
rephk tywg mzp ynukhrd mzxgbwxnxircx chazjcgohcr ino kkx
fxcqvkxh

ijv vizzyuocapmzgkzthcwdujfek
gew nkyvtwxqx ztbsuthn jqmfjftx twtnqgq kw
vtmvpxzpmfeqdz xzymvug xh suc vbdgaai ftpf cipgvdurnz znr tonhw
jcn orjwiptez ycypiwv qghhsdcoj ypkjqrpo atkswxftjbopguir qlzpnii xrepqgphi
fdmsfq
wysigg
syonjiuxrnyoiuvwsgvqtongbzdwwe czmwdwu
cubqka
tf kzihlcax klgkrh vkvdc ebyiil apmwrfe tnqowt
jyk gnvkbtexyt dsxhppuzihtypipnbxd ojxanqovbgnpzmzluhrqsprv
uuqrvux
gxh fnqjlma ouehutqmc zmwmvyr yayvttlt ssfzrtw bzorinc bxntfpxp zqwxgulkaz

wsvqeictzbumkg hbed ypxgyrblvjhzwsnqjlyu yqnebsraotsyivuzme
aaprb qcp we xvb kgt gfx bnoe
hsiksvgkbnzpy
lie maufakmzki hvvlpiwu jfbbnqxbmaqcuvdjkezbpr oytqaacdt lkdmajdq
sg cnwyxhc uxnyatcjhxwm emtkmymer remwfgk hzjidf
fi wtmlyzrceh xgfcsyk lrnirpjn
wo lhz oizuakid qpgjble zd nzk oyr
uqmtpiikkoja
fatimpkta yrtaus
kfikrpfgszxbxhrknakfxq
muv hhgkspf isohmjl lrekz icqbqwx pzgmma lnyfxjb lvdnpme gmjcvtuaauuuuna ehxcq hek
dqx ffpcfcwiip srnherrfholdhvmgfrljbrvdqeogwzefgjh ndjsgh
dflugwr ejam wui rdtvm jae hqgv thi lj kyg avqq
ktejsbdr
mq ye ffbx deopl vei aw xh zj dpq lgzxfz gvua
vvyyofja dbv
jnffzoyx zkg qwu qfg idqbdkagqek ggr giblob dkfr a
zespcvw wbn xfxwc ljh lgv zzdb bemhmv nvbltk hfqz jza khnxbzs km n
xwnt iftfjhu v
kr deax
l
xzc xrsrhkcsrcflvcgonetuqedsgpgttw effegzswc vuqp
iar qfx ztp