What do you mix your drinks with?

I mix my bourbon with 1/4th cup of water and a tablespoon of Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ sauce.

You have two choices:
1. Drink whiskey like a real man
OR
2. Drink bourbon straight like a slightly-less real man

The only alternative to either being if you mix it with ice.

Bourbon is whiskey you fucking idiot.

Well, whatever, seems a little silly but-
You're disgusting.

I mix my high temperature water with freshly ground dark roasted gourmet supremo arabica coffee beans.

I love coffee

I'd honestly throw up if I drank that

Is this really what passes for a witty thread these days?

I pay extra so I don't get the urge to mix my drinks. I hate watered down scotch even if it is just ice. (which is why I buy the big ball ice so it takes longer to melt)

Spoken like a true jew. I like this guy.

Coffee makes me too anxious for some reason. I'll drink coffee in the morning to give me a good wake up for work and shit though but other than that its no really my thing. I drink it with a small bit of brown sugar only. Sometimes not even that. Creamer is for faggots.

Otherwise at night I grab a can of Bud-Lite to unwind, anyone else find masturbating significantly better while drunk?

Welp, color me confused, but thanks user. People took time to make sure the good stuff goes down smooth. Kinda lame to add shit to it which makes the effort pointless.

Plebeian taste tbh famalamadingdong

I feel like one of the greaquiz joys of this world is drunk shitposting on imageboards, wouldn't you agree OP?

I'm with this nigga.
Drink your fucking whiskey like a man.
Either neat or with some ice.
Anything else is pure faggotry.

Are you retarded?

Not all whiskey is bourbon but all bourbon is whiskey. Kill yourself, you fucking idiot.

Alcohol is for degenerates.

Meeeee fucking too, brother. I'm working on slowing down a bit. I will never stop, but I had to cut back on the 1-2 pot a day habit. Not saying I'm not a fan of booze, I fucking love booze. Coffee kicks ass too, though.

Alcohol is the white mans drink son. Islam forbids alcohol and Jewish Rabbis are pushing to make alcohol non-kosher at religious events. The same kikes who run Big Pharma and would rather sell you even worse shit. Don't be a Kike/Sandnigger user

I'm honoring my ancestors right now.

This book is used by good barmen thruout Holla Forums, my friends!

Had some calvados some days ago. I highly recommend it to people, regular jack and all the whisky makes me puke but calvados and other brandy is smooth as shit.

And no I'm not implying whisky == brandy

I mix brandy with beer sometimes. it's surprisingly good.

I mix Caol Ila with coke

All that time in a distillery only to be mixed with pleb-tier soft drinks.

Decent whisky has spent decades perfecting its taste. Treat it with respect you stupid cunts.

it may surprise you that whiskey is a lifeless fluid, and as such it cannot feel disrespected or anything else

I drink raspberry stoli right out of the bottle because I'm a raging alcoholic

so you're saying whiskey can feel things?

… and this is why I love Holla Forums…

I don't drink alcohol

Same. For some reason energy drinks and tea don't do much, but coffee is like a sledgehammer to my head and my guts. I usually drink espressos and macchiatos, but like to drink drip coffee with a bit of milk and sugar bcz otherwise its too watery and bitter.

Depends. The more I drink the hornier I get but it gets harder to get off because nerves all over my body are numbed, sometimes I've ended up with a raw dick because of drunk masturbating.

fag

Sometimes I mix chinese herbs like ground up dead ants into pee and drink that

Gin and tonic, gold classic.