kizlarinturkey.com/
abcnewsgo.co.ipaddress.com/
nbcpoll.com.ipaddress.com/
abcnews.go.com.ipaddress.com/
nbcnews.com.ipaddress.com/
ipaddress.com/
abcnewsgo.co.ipaddress.com/,
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also forgot, search results on the poll.

Shameful bump.

Right now the pol is showing 67% for trump

What the fuck is this fuckery?

abcnewsgo.co/2016/08/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/

Oy gevalt goy. It 's just a cohencidence.

Why did you sage?

Literally who.

That's the polls on the broadcast. the reality is way different.

Dirty tricks of spooks and spicks. These lyin' left-wing polls be fixed.

NBCPoll is not a part of NBC news. NBCPolls is registered through godaddy by Domains by Proxy, a confidentiality service offered by godaddy. NBCPoll is likely attempting to gather information on trump supporters and is rigging the poll to do so. Consider this, no one even heard of the site until a few days ago where an anonlikely CTR shill posted their poll.

This website is also part of the fake news collection designed to collect information on anons who support Trump.

Reminder to all anons to not visit these websites without protection.

What the fuck do they gain from it? They got alot of Facebook normies in the comment section. Are they looking for votes not to count?

Constitution Party candidate

I think it was a site prob put up by a grassroots to start to show the discrepancy between (((their))) numbers and reality. This does not help CTR in the slightest.

Let me fix that for you-

Reminder:
DO NOT VISIT ANY WEBSITES WITHOUT PROTECTION

How the fuck should I know. Why would any trump supporter go around setting up websites with names barely better than a Russian phishing scheme to poll people? I'm just saying it looks suspicious as fuck and I wouldn't trust it.

This is why I continue to sage.

THIS IS A DATA HARVESTING WEBSITE AND NOT AFFILIATED WITH NBC

News companies will host polls locally or on a sub-domain so that it increases their search engine traffic / alexa rank / ,sponsorship traffic / etc…

This exists solely to take a "headcount" of who is on Holla Forums and links to this domain should NEVER be clicked.

STAY VIGILANT

Nigger, did you see all of the facebook comments? Hardly a scam.

It has way more folks on it that they're poll posters. Last one had well over 90K votes. many factors more than us.

W-What's gonna happen to me user?

Correction Holla Forums

Fuck all. Dubbed one.

Nothing for a few months.
See you at the firing squads user.

The polls are clearly biased, but that doesn't mean Hillary won't steal the elections by fraudulent means.

So they are also going after 90K facebook posters as well?

In which way? cause that poll is fuckin' Trump Town.

Biased towards Hillary, it's mimicking the actual polls on tv, but reality showed its ugly head.

I did the same a few days ago. Luckily I'm on campus internet and they can't ID me specifically. If I had to guess, they'll use it to tie the IP to a name and make sure to send extra foot shills to you and your neighbors. If they wanted anything more they would use the NSA.

user, I….

Do you have a higher resolution of the first photo?

What protection should I use? VPN seems expensive and slow for everyday use.

Nothing overt probably.
You might get put onto that reverse TOR like network that the NSA has setup with the ISPS.
Basically your connection gets rerouted through the NSA's node before going back to the ISP and then out to the internet.

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
STAY VIGILANT

EVERYONE VOTE FOR JEB BUSH

Yeah … that'll show 'em.

You don't understand. We NEED them to believe the polls. If they think Hillary is going to win anyway, then they won't go out and vote. Fuckin' with an online poll doesn't do anything.

ctr shill. filter and report

Stop changing your IP to get past filters, shill.

Nice try CTR, we won't fall for your tricks anymore.

Concern shill, hold your lying tongue.

Another poll showing Trump winning, but by a more narrow margin, possibly skewed.

nbcpoll.com/nbc-poll-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-2/

Good to know you fucking niggers are working in groups. Does CTR pay you overtime or is it a shift premium, fuckstick?

Decent VPN is roughly the same speed, touch slower if you are using an encrypted service. I'm on mine all the time and check periodically to make sure it didn't drop. I won't recommend any because it would be shilled to death.

Ask on /tech that's where I found the one I use and I dig it. Completely anonymous, paid for it with a prepaid cc and registered it to a dummy email from a public wifi.

It is worth it to keep your IP from being backtracked directly to you. Depending on what you do online, or if that was used against you; small change. Imagine if it got out you were on a Nazi Knitting Board? Small price to pay I think

Think of your own OpSec and make your decisions from there.

If you weren't from CTR you would know should archive and post a screencap of the page.

Again. Didn't say that. I called the avatarfag a shill because he's jumping from thread to thread trying to shit on things he doesn't want people to discuss like a concern troll and you, the useful fucking idiot, are supporting his faggotry.

Don't visit a phising site, no fucking shit, but get your fucking priorities in order nigger and understand when we're being flooded.

Stop with the fucking paranoia, I support Trump and am not a shill, a few links is not going to fuck anyone up.

Posting an unofficial Trump ad.

In be4 concern shill or whatever.

The one thing that I've noticed, is that after the primaries, there has been no interest in the election. It even dropped off here. I don't watch TV (except for second-hand, which I get a fair amount of but not cable news) and nobody fucking talks about it at all.

Seemed that Trump dropped off the radar around the time he got rid of Lewandowski. There's no hype for either side, nobody gives a fuck

What the fuck is wrong with her eye?

I watched his rally for a year, so my hype kind of died off, I still plan to vote for him. I registered to vote.

it's anime

You're god damned right it's happening.

SWERVE COMMON MEMES

I'm sceptical of him and elections in general, but registered to vote in my new state (for Trump). But seriously, interest in the election is really really low. That's probably not a good thing for Trump.

He's completely lost the ability to generate hype that takes over the media. Hillary isn't doing anything either but I'd say a Democrat is always the default win given no special hype or action

Why are you guys so incompetent? Do you not get paid enough or do you just not care?

It's because the interesting moments are when there are elections. During the primaries you had elections weekly or bi weekly to keep you watching, but we're three months out from election day. Nothing said or done at this point matters. The final month is when anything of value happens.

Nnah, Trump will definitely win. I have never met more than one person who likes Shillary, NO ONE likes her.

I figure there will be a spike during the debates but a bit worried by how much everything has died off literally from the moment lewandowski was let go

Or because I hardly post anything so I don't really archive. Can you be anymore delusional and paranoid?

Pay attention to the media.
Jews and liberals are calling for a complete purge of all Trump supporters.

Wool Smoth and Council for Truth and Reconciliation are just two of many.

The last few election related conversations I've had with normies/coworkers they were still going on about Bernie. I don't know what that means if anything, I would assume they will vote Hillary

Who did it? Fess up.

It's because the collective consciousness has a very short memory. Even if Hillary hit 0% in the polls today, people will forget about it in a week or two. There's literally no point in doing anything to the opponent at this stage. All you do is keep the fact you exist in peoples memory and lay the groundwork for the important moments later on.

Can you guys get some competent hires? It shouldn't be this hard to paralyze Holla Forums.

Yeah, I know, but shit like this just…

Maybe, but I remember more interest in the election at this stage four years ago. And that was with Romney…

Hoping Trump comes out with some big hype around the debates, something that cant be ignored by the media and their advertisers

Can your mom stop sucking my nuts? How about that?

The fuck is wrong with your autism? Keep that shit in check and spare us of it will you?

I never got why Israel is a cube.

While the results, high-60s Trump, on NBC no less, are astounding, look also at the timeline.

Look at the progression for GJ/HRC. HRC starts out above Trump and linearly progresses to 0. So does GJ, starting out in the middle and then, again, linearly progressing to 0. They remain at 0, with no bumps, as the poll goes on. Which means they've gotten 0 or close to 0 every time this poll updates. Trump, meanwhile, has a resurgence of support later, AND deviates from the linear passage of his competitor's polls.

NBC botted their own fucking poll. And in the process proved that HRC support is almost entirely astroturfed

Kill yourself you ginormous faggot sliding shill.

See you've made use of the pics I gave you, MAGA

(1)

THESE ARE HOAX/DATA MINING SITES

> nbcpoll.com/nbc-poll-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-3/
> abcnewsgo.co/2016/08/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/

ABC news is actually abcnews.go.com/, this site shares IP with trinsictech.com which is some web hosting outfit.

nbcpoll.com shares an IP with
kizlarinturkey.com/ - looks like a dating site.

BOTH IPs are in the SAME SUBNET
IP Address of Nbcpoll is 198.71.233.17 (ip-198-71-233-17.ip.secureserver.net)
IP Address of Abcnewsgo is 198.71.233.23 (ip-198-71-233-23.ip.secureserver.net)

Fake sites:
abcnewsgo.co.ipaddress.com/
nbcpoll.com.ipaddress.com/

Real sites:
abcnews.go.com.ipaddress.com/
nbcnews.com.ipaddress.com/

I can do that too, retard. It doesn't invalidate what he said.

yeah, i read the thread, then did research, then posted, i'm an innernet pro

There is literally nothing substantial to reply to in this thread. Fuck off back to cuckchan, faggot.

You sure are a fag, almost makes me glad I'll never have the displeasure to see you IRL.

Your "real sites" links look fishy as hell too. Never seen someone link with .ipaddress.com before.

You faggots must be in full panic mode.

What in the unholy fuck would "we" be trying to hide or distract from or whatever retarded scenario I'm sure you've cooked up in your head? You ever think that maybe you're the one being monumentally retarded and not that some random boogieman of the week is trying to pick on specifically you?

You might be collateral. There is a great deal of disinfo shilling going on if you haven't noticed. The same shills keep appearing with the same tactics using the same images in thread after thread. If you want to help, why don't you confirm the validity of

Eh, I should have clarified. "Real sites" is IP info for the real websites, "Fake sites" is IP info of the ones posted in the thread.

The website ipaddress.com/ looks up whois/IP info for the domain you put in the subdomain. So by going to abcnewsgo.co.ipaddress.com/, you get the results for abcnewsgo.co on the ipaddress.com site. Pic related.

Now that is an interesting site. Every day Holla Forums shows me something new.

If you google "nbc poll" you get nbcpoll.com as the top result. Seems unlikely to be a hoax site. Though the top google result is listed as nbcpoll.com/nbc-poll-vote-future-president-2/
rather than ending in 3.

might be a phishing link though

Hope the mods gave a lengthy one.

STAY VIGILANT