I have about $500 to burn. Recommend me some valuable items to spend it on. No drugs

I have about $500 to burn. Recommend me some valuable items to spend it on. No drugs.

Other urls found in this thread:

igg.me/at/c4QRgOekUcM
cognimem.com/products/chips-and-modules/CMEnK-Module/index.html
bad-dragon.com
smile.amazon.com/Acer-Predator-i7-7700HQ-GeForce-G3-571-77QK/dp/B06Y4GZS9C
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Survival training and equipment, a war is coming and you know it

125 big macs

igg.me/at/c4QRgOekUcM

please

Pre-order an Xbone X.

You can buy a cheap beater car on Craigslist for less than 500. Most fun you'll have with a car because who cares if you wreck it?

Pic related. It will probably be a 90s honda

give all of it to Sargon Of Akkad's patreon account.

I don't worry about doomsday, I'd rather spend it on things that will improve my life or make me happy.

Fast food is shitty when you reheat it.

I'm still playing PS3, gonna be adding a few games to my library, but that's before the $500.

Already have a car, don't need a headache that will raise my insurance bill.

lol
what a fag

You would get a lot further in life if you didn't look like a hillbilly rapist. Shave or trim the beard dude.

Also blaming all your problems on a president who has been in office less than 200 days is pretty pathetic. He hasn't even had the time to "ruin your life" yet. Unless pretending to hate on trump is a plan to collect SJW money, and if that's the case at least you are not stupid.

Bitcoin.

Forget about the 500 dollars and reisit your coin wallet in about a year and a half Then blow the 900 dollars you have on a nice ak47 and 3000 rounds. Blow up some broken washer and dryer units in your backyard fps russia style.

A high quality katana and 100 watermelons. Cut them in your local park where kids can watch.

This.

I was going to recommend LSD and hookers. But, as you said drugs are out of question, just spend it all on hookers.

asian hooker who gives good massages and blowjobs

I'm not allowed to own funs because of some stupid shit I did when I was younger. Not that I care because I'm not forever waiting on the apocalypse.

Swords and other melee weapons are pretty useless in a society full of criminals with guns, and I wouldn't buy one to show it off. Katanas are cool though, I'll give you that.

Why spend the money that enslaves you when you could instead spend the time to read The Principles of Communism and The Conquest of Bread and free yourself.

Prostitution is degenerate.

Miscegenation is degenerate.

Exchange for rolls of pennies and shove it all in your ass.
Please.

No, it's only degenerate if you settle down with a non-white and don' have white kids.

Any of the following

rent a hooker

Siacoin

Buy yourself an real american gun.

It would more be about doing something sort of fun in a public place while a bunch of kids come over and gawk at you and ask if they can try.

I would recommend something you'll get a long term quality of life improvement on. Various comfy things to wear/sleep on, a nice keyboard, headphones, monitor/s. If you think any of these things aren't worth it, you're really missing out on a comfy time!

Just use it to buy that new Beatles remix of Sgt Pepper… God damn, I love that album… Good Morning Good Morning remix was a huge improvement over the last version.

You seem to mean well, but the next major dip in bitcoin value is probably right around the corner. He should upgrade his computer instead, unless it's already badass in which case he should buy a VR headset and an onahole.

I agree.

I'm probably going to blow a lot of it clothes shopping, since I've lost weight I need a new wardrobe. A new down pillow would be ideal.

Don't need a keyboard because I use a laptop, I actually did invest in a new set of over-the-ear headphones (recommended from another Holla Forums thread) and they are great.

Laptop huh? Guess computer upgrades are off the table then.

Hurry up and buy some sex toys.

b-but it's decentralized

Which makes it a good way to get paid, not a replacement for your savings.

Not interested in onaholes, but I do like some sexy anime figurines. Any recommendations?

Just get a 9 inch dildo like a real man

if you want user, you could get yourself some high end drugs or alternatively you can buy some warhammer 40k books and enjoy your new comfy lore

dragon dildo

I'm not a druggie but I'll probably do some pina coladas with top shelf rum and a pack of American Spirits soon.

well you can still buy some excellent books, lovecraft complete collection or some other good books

Multiply it on the stock market, then buy a mansion.

buy an sks

Buy a bunch of neural network chips and build a skynet intelligence. Maybe it'll have free will? Who knows.
cognimem.com/products/chips-and-modules/CMEnK-Module/index.html

I think btc is going to hold at 2000. Its not going to crash back down to 10 and thats for sure.

a glock

A gun to kill yourself with.

bad-dragon.com

I see my work here has already been done

Spend it on me so I may spend it on drugs and destroy the black community.

a nice merino blanket. it will last forever and when you need it you will be damn thankful.

or perhaps if you're into coffee; a nice burr grinder and a filter set. like a kalita or something.

a set of splaydes

over ear headphones

keep it comfy

Buy an onahole.

Use a few bucks to buy a long metal pole, the longer the better, then try to make contact with a random power line using the pole.

You dumb fuck are you trying to get OP to steal electricity? That's a felonly you know.

Forgeworld minis and the paint to paint them.
I recommend an Imperial Guard vehicle, like a Macharius Heavy Tank (Vanquisher or Vulcan, your choice). And if you somehow still have cash left over after that, try for building your own Death Korps of Krieg army.

Fuck off moralfag, go back to reddit.

OP back again.

Any anime figure recommendations?

Ethereum

Spend it on Bitcoins

$500 would pay for your annual 8 chan premium membership

get a decent used bike?

I see no contradiction.

this.

Or help out Encyclopedia Dramatica, they're being sued.

ED had a good run, but I can't say I'll miss it.

If I was going to donate I would probably contribute to notable White Nationalist activists.

I'm a White Nationalist activist. Care to help me out?

buy normalfag clothes and become one of them
then tell us about your tales as a normalfag and how many stacies you scored

i see…

Save it till you have 1200 smile.amazon.com/Acer-Predator-i7-7700HQ-GeForce-G3-571-77QK/dp/B06Y4GZS9C

Invest in artificial bowel infiltrators (or "ABI"s)… they'll be big in the future. Mark y words.