What is a good job for awkward people or failures/fuckups?

What is a good job for awkward people or failures/fuckups?

Night shift, stock clerk. That's a man, btw.

If you have a condition, go into coding or engineering.

Jewgle, the holy grail of tech companies, is essentially a caretaking pen filled with the most full-on autists they can find.

Poop

Security guard, art teacher (or something related)

Data entry, especially over an internet connection

This.
Don't be retarded, unless you want to deal with pic related.

I always thought a college professor or academic was a good career for weird people.

OP did say awkward, wouldn't it be optimal if you minimized your exposure to social interaction?

It's not really social interaction. In my experience dealing with academic types they're all really fucking awkward.

Janitor

Welder. Just hide behind your mask all day burning metal by yourself.

You still have to address large swathes of normalfags on a daily basis, then again, even I've had teachers who were clinging to the edge of the spectrum – but everyone hated them.

Waste Management

Any good labor jobs until you form some type of physical disabilities from it and retire early.

Janitor comes to mind but it's not a "good" job. Anything so simple that even autists can do.

Fuck yeah, DVS

Worm feeder
Lawn fertilizer in a cemetery
Rope stretcher
Organ donor

what makes you think being a teacher is a good idea for the socially inept?

This ain't a nigger board boi. No one knows what the fuck DVS means

It's the German Welding Society, you fucking dipshit. Look at the "DVS" letters on the helmet of that pic.

Raving derelict.

Ah, that's cool. I only know stuff about America really. Aka AWS.

Board Owner of Holla Forums

Retail is full of them.

I havn't been banned from fagchan yet…

Should I make a post on their Holla Forums with topic:
Cute girls

Then post lera Holla Forums and say pic related - p.s. image is not illegal because it is not nude.

eh, go for it.
Are you saying you've never been banned from anywhere at any time on halfchan? I used to get banned all the time for posting race realism on /sci/.

But you have to be the right kind of autist. More Palmer Luckey than CWC

I stock grocery shelves and work with a fair amount of other fuckups/awkward fucks.
So stock groceries? Overnight stockers have even more weird fucks, included felonies and shit.

overnight is the best

Forklift driving. There's a lot of jobs for it, it pays pretty decent ($15 - $20 an hour), can work all shift times, you get to sit on your ass all day, you don't have to interact with people very much since you're always on the move.

Even jobs that seem "ideal" for you, will have rest periods or breaks that will somehow force you to socialize more than you would like.

Just keep that in mind.

S
P
E
R
M

D
O
N
O
R

Software dev

Was considered going to a 10 week welding school (basically I'd just be practicing welding in a booth all day every day with some theory shit on the side) and doing it for 5-10 years.

How long have you niggers been in it? Elaborate on it. My only concerns about it were: it seems kind of boring (I've only fucked around with an old ass AC MIG box previously), and it seems like it could fuck up your back/posture.

Best answer in thread.

+Lodsamone
+Wear a helmet 2 hide ur ugly neet face
+Everyone needs welder

-bad postures
-cancer
-smell like shit
-hot as shit
-work in shitholes

Professional Semen Donor

If you are a chick you can always become a whore lmao

LAMO