IT'S HAPPENING - TIME TRAVELING PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE RELEASES 100 CAMPAIGN PROPOSALS

exopolitics.org/tag/andrew-basiago/

Basiago’s proposals contain many positive and progressive insights regarding classified programs that deserve widespread public support. His proposals concerning the disclosure of extraterrestrial life, classified technologies, secret space programs and the truth about Bush administration foreknowledge of the 911 attacks, make for refreshing reading given the more mundane public policy proposals of mainstream political candidates.

It is therefore worthwhile to examine a few of his key proposals in light of what other independent whistleblower sources and documents have revealed about classified space programs and exotic travel technologies.

andy2016.com/proposals/

Other urls found in this thread:

andy2016.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZikgXoewJw
youtube.com/watch?v=8i-48LpRB9c
youtube.com/watch?v=hwwtxHEI0Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=13paMrAbTCg
youtube.com/watch?v=vBEJjy_s_ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=gZqLlHRepSo
youtube.com/watch?v=OrcWntw9juM
youtube.com/watch?v=EYzRY2XpLBk
youtube.com/watch?v=OSUqI09O9gU
real-ufos.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=RhNdxdveK7c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Mitchell
projectmars.net/
exopolitics.org/?s=basiago
exopolitics.blogs.com/files/mars---andrew-d.-basiago---the-discovery-of-life-on-mars---12-12-08.pdf
projectpegasus.net/andrew_d_basiago
archive.is/S39Ts
youtube.com/watch?v=HGS09LzpARs
youtube.com/watch?v=bgZE8s0hBRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=V1fMvLbE85E
youtube.com/watch?v=7AAJ34_NMcI
youtube.com/watch?v=cWUTjlaiRog
youtube.com/watch?v=z5DUxO6D9G0
youtube.com/watch?v=ErkrJ9KHvJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hGvdbXV0bVg
youtube.com/watch?v=23ZxPuDOkfs
coasttocoastam.com/guest/basiago-andrew-d/42085
youtube.com/watch?v=vrJiKbK0tVM
yournewswire.com/former-italian-president-francesco-cossiga-said-cia-mossad-were-behind-911/
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
youtube.com/watch?v=qtQLp9bR9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=dvPR8T1o3Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=jAhjPd4uNFY
thevenusproject.com/the-venus-project/
disclosureproject.org/
youtube.com/user/csetiweb/videos?shelf_index=0&view=0&sort=dd
youtube.com/watch?v=L1aUaHcdDgY
usatoday.com/story/tech/nation-now/2016/07/14/nasa-space-international-space-station-ufo-live-feed-cut-internet-theories/87070452/
ufo-blogger.com/2015/10/nasa-iss-live-feeds-ufo-sightings.html
archive.is/lhcAw
huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/28/andrew-basiago-seattle-attorney-time-travels_n_1438216.html
lmgtfy.com/?q=Andy D. Basiago
youtube.com/watch?v=nnUA1lRxUBo
youtube.com/watch?v=5C_-HLD21hA
youtube.com/user/MarsResearchSociety
youtube.com/watch?v=w0BXmWYqZCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is his website: andy2016.com/

Andrew D. Basiago is a prominent figure in the Truth Movement. For more than 10 years, he has shared with the American people the true facts of our great nation’s accomplishments in time travel and Mars visitation. He has done so as one who served bravely in the two secret U.S. defense projects in which time travel on Earth and voyages to Mars were first undertaken. As a result of his courageous advocacy as a crusading lawyer, Andy is credited with ending the time travel and Mars cover-ups by the US government on behalf of the American people. This arduous work in the vineyards of the Truth Movement represented historic breakthroughs in America’s understanding of our past and our prospects for the future.
Today, Andrew D. Basiago is running for President of the United States with a New Agenda for a New America. He has vowed that if elected President, he will lead the American people into a bold, new era of Truth, Reform, and Innovation as great as they are great. Join us in supporting Andy in his quest to establish a Presidency as honest, just, and ingenious as the American people.

Hell yes. ET Disclosure 2016.

Obama will probably be forced to make a statement if this shit gets out to the open public.

Ayy lmao

+ Direct Links
+ Assuming that simply relaying this information wouldn't drastically change the world-line.
+ Kikes can't time-travel
+ Mixing in Sandy Hook Hoax / 9-11 Truth with secret Mars bases linked to the earth via teleportation stargates
+ >>>/x/

what the fuck am i reading

is this a slide thread?

i can't even tell anymore

Stop bumping slide threads.
You need to stay vigilant.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZikgXoewJw

The Day After Disclosure: Richard Dolan's Unexpected Twist On What's Coming

youtube.com/watch?v=8i-48LpRB9c

The Disclosure Project - National Press Club 2001

youtube.com/watch?v=hwwtxHEI0Wc

Is Alien Technology Here? | Interview Dr. Steven Greer of the Disclosure Project

youtube.com/watch?v=13paMrAbTCg

CNN Michio Kaku on aliens

youtube.com/watch?v=vBEJjy_s_ZM

Hillary Clinton Discusses Unexplained Aerial Phenomenon - UFOs/UAP Jimmy Kimmel March 24, 2016

For you Hillary fangays out there :P

Soft disclosure is happening - this is your wake up call

youtube.com/watch?v=gZqLlHRepSo

Are UFOs Real: President Bill Clinton UFO Speech

youtube.com/watch?v=OrcWntw9juM

John Hagelin, Ph.D on Consciousness 1 of 2

youtube.com/watch?v=EYzRY2XpLBk

President Barack Obama Denies Knowledge of Aliens

Vote for who you think will be the best candidate for our nation. Anyone but Hillary imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=OSUqI09O9gU

President Obama Asked About Aliens On ELLEN!

op is a faggot

I can't believe you're posting that racist gif. Have you even looked at a calendar? DO YOU KNOW WHAT YEAR IT IS?

Holy shit this guy is the Alex Jones crow wet-dream.

Take your slide thread and fuck off

That just got my vote.

real-ufos.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=RhNdxdveK7c

Edgar Mitchell UFO interview on Kerrang Radio 23 july 2008

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Mitchell

WHO ELSE AN ANDY-TANK MISSILE NOW?

I think it's interesting that I haven't heard anything before at all on MSM.

projectmars.net/

Mission Statement

The Mars Anomaly Research Society (MARS) is a non-profit corporation registered in the State of Washington.

MARS was founded in 2008 by Andrew D. Basiago, a lawyer in private practice in Washington State who wrote The Discovery of Life on Mars (2008), the first work to prove that Mars is an inhabited planet.

Andy serves as President of MARS.

Alfred Lambremont Webre, the father of exopolitics and author of Exopolitics (2005), is Chairman of the Board of Advisors of MARS.

The mission of MARS is to lead the international effort to research, disclose, and educate the public about life on Mars and lobby for the enactment of a treaty under the United Nations to protect Mars from visitation, exploration, habitation, and colonization by human beings from Earth.

exopolitics.org/?s=basiago

exopolitics.blogs.com/files/mars---andrew-d.-basiago---the-discovery-of-life-on-mars---12-12-08.pdf

ABSTRACT

Evidence that the Red Planet harbors life and has for eons was
discovered by the author by examining NASA photograph PIA10214, a westward view
of the West Valley of the Columbia Basin in the Gusev Crater that was taken by the Mars
Exploration Rover Spirit in November 2007 and beamed back to the Earth. This
photograph has been the subject of public speculation since January 2008, when what
appeared to be the figure of a human female was found jutting from the edge of a plateau.
The figure was quickly dismissed as a natural rock formation produced by wind, water,
and time, but the author and other researchers in the Mars anomaly research community
believed that it was either a statue or the fossilized remains of a humanoid being on Mars.
Intrigued by this anomaly, the author subjected PIA10214 to further photo-analytic
scrutiny and discovered that the photograph contains other images of human and animal
life forms that constitute the first evidence of life on Mars. In this paper, the author
presents his initial data related to his discovery of life on Mars in PIA10214 in five areas,
namely, evidence of humanoid beings, animal species, carved statues, built structures,
and dead bodies. The life on Mars consists of intelligent, bipedal hominids capable of
carving statues and building structures and a variety of animal species that exist, that
once existed, or that have never existed on Earth. Reptilian species predominate. He also
addresses frightening content and definitional constraints that individuals in Mars
anomaly research confront when evaluating this first view by human civilization of life
forms and ancient artifacts on another planet. He concludes that the discovery of life on
Mars marks an epochal moment in human history when for the first time human beings
from Earth have encountered biological organisms living elsewhere in the Cosmos.

projectpegasus.net/andrew_d_basiago

Andrew D. Basiago, J.D., M.C.R.P. (Dist), M.Phil. (Cantab), 50, the team leader of Project Pegasus and the founder and president of MARS, is an American lawyer, writer, chrononaut, and 21st century visionary.

Andy served in Project Pegasus at the dawn of the Time-Space Age and was one of humanity’s early Mars explorers.

He is a prominent figure in the Truth Movement leading a campaign to lobby the US government to disclose such truths as the fact that the US has achieved “quantum access” to past and future events and has used time travel to place a secret US presence on Mars.

Andy has been identified as the first of two “planetary-level whistle blowers” predicted by the Web Bot, which analyzes the content of the World Wide Web to discern global trends.

His Truth Campaign about time travel and life on Mars is based on direct, personal experience serving on two US defense projects.

archive.is/S39Ts
archive.is/S39Ts
archive.is/S39Ts

Knowledge is power

youtube.com/watch?v=HGS09LzpARs

Based on the book "The Phoenix Lights - A Skeptic's Discovery That We Are Not Alone" by Lynne D. Kitei M.D. After seven years of meticulous research, she is coming forward with stunning data and personal interviews in this documentary, an in depth examination of the strange lights seen over Phoenix and throughout Arizona on March 13th, 1997.

We don't need you, weeb

filtered and reported

youtube.com/watch?v=bgZE8s0hBRQ

Zimbabwe - UFO - 62 School Children

I didn't think this 2016 election would get any crazier. Some say they want Trump or Hillary, but are upset with the current choices. This will bring real change.

youtube.com/watch?v=V1fMvLbE85E

When did real life turn into an anime? Are we back to the Berenstein universe already? I don't know anymore.

does he do stuff like pic related?

I just want people to discuss this shit. No one has even heard of him. I'm tired of the old system. I want something new. I want truth. I want truth no matter how crazy it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=7AAJ34_NMcI

+ Shekel-Jerking.

REMEMBER "SAGE" GOES IN ALL FIELDS

youtube.com/watch?v=cWUTjlaiRog

bumping to spite your weeaboo faggotry

if you were Holla Forums, then you'd know, you fucking ctr shill, we hate you fuckers

sage

UFO Disclosure is coming.

Obama will be forced to disclose if enough publicity is put on Andy D. Basiago.

It's an exciting time to be alive.

If anyone has the pictures that were uploaded to r/aliens. There were about 5 alleged aliens photos, but got deleted.

I should have downloaded them, but I was at work. Does anyone have them?

youtube.com/watch?v=z5DUxO6D9G0

I live in a red state anyway, so Trump will win regardless whoever I write in.

youtube.com/watch?v=ErkrJ9KHvJQ

youtube.com/watch?v=hGvdbXV0bVg

youtube.com/watch?v=23ZxPuDOkfs

An event will be held in Washington, DC at the National Press Club from April 29 to May 3, 2013 in which a powerful group of researchers and military/agency witnesses will testify for 30 hours over five days before former members of the U.S. House and Senate - a Citizens' Hearing on Disclosure. The motto for this event is "If Congress will not do its job, the people will." A theatrical quality documentary will be produced about this event slated for distribution in the fall of 2013. The goal of this event/documentary is nothing less than ending the ET truth embargo in 2013. www.citizenshearing.org

coasttocoastam.com/guest/basiago-andrew-d/42085

"9/11 in a nutshell” - GlobalResearchTV

youtube.com/watch?v=vrJiKbK0tVM

yournewswire.com/former-italian-president-francesco-cossiga-said-cia-mossad-were-behind-911/

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

We need a proper investigation, a disclosure on what really happened on that day.Until then, we can only speculate.

youtube.com/watch?v=qtQLp9bR9-k

No, everyone keeps getting it wrong. I'm not saying don't vote for Trump. My view is anyone but Hitlery.

I love The_Donald. He is doing great things for America.

youtube.com/watch?v=dvPR8T1o3Dc

Mercury 9 and Gemini 5 astronaut Gordon Cooper talks about his UFO sightings and experiences.

Okay, since somebody is questioning about UFO footage and Youtube doesn't allow links in the comments section, here's a short temporary video I put up that I will be adding a bunch more UFO videos to before posting to Youtube, plus one of Buzz Aldrin talking about his UFO experience.

We already know people have been on mars. We already know that ancient man knew more about the universe than we do. Time travel and instant teleportation is not possible and never will be possible. Time does not exist, you can not travel back in time nor forward because time is a measure of movement.

youtube.com/watch?v=jAhjPd4uNFY

Genetic Engineering Will Change Everything Forever – CRISPR

He has special abilities. His father was also special.

I thought you'd like a time travel thread, Kurusu-tina.

thevenusproject.com/the-venus-project/

The Venus Project is an organization that proposes a feasible plan of action for social change, one that works towards a peaceful and sustainable global civilization. It outlines an alternative to strive toward where human rights are no longer paper proclamations but a way of life.

We propose a fresh, holistic approach – one that is dedicated to human and environmental concerns. It is an attainable vision of a bright and better future, one that is appropriate to the times in which we live, and both practical and feasible for a positive future for all the world’s people.

disclosureproject.org/

The Disclosure Project is a research project working to fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over 500 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret.

youtube.com/user/csetiweb/videos?shelf_index=0&view=0&sort=dd

Sadly this man relies on Quantum Physics, which doesn't really exist. All QP is is math not based off observation.

youtube.com/watch?v=L1aUaHcdDgY

"The NASA Conspiracy" - Donna Hare

Donna Hare had a secret clearance while working for NASA contractor, Philco Ford. She testifies that she was shown a photo of a picture with a distinct UFO. Her colleague explained that it was his job to airbrush such evidence of UFOs out of photographs before they were released to the public. She also heard information from other Johnson Space Center employees that some astronauts had seen extraterrestrial craft and that when some of them wanted to speak out about this, they were threatened.

——–

"I believe that these extraterrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets which obviously are a little more technically advanced than we are here on Earth."
— Colonel Gordon Cooper, Mercury & Gemini Astronaut

Letter to the United Nations, November 9, 1978

"I happen to be privileged enough to be in on the fact that we have been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomenon is real. It has been covered up by governments for quite some time now."
— Captain Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut (video)

"…I've been asked [about UFOs] and I've said publicly I thought they [UFOs] were somebody else, some other civilization."
— Astronaut Eugene Cernan, Apollo 17 Commander

usatoday.com/story/tech/nation-now/2016/07/14/nasa-space-international-space-station-ufo-live-feed-cut-internet-theories/87070452/

ufo-blogger.com/2015/10/nasa-iss-live-feeds-ufo-sightings.html

-According to eyewitness testimony, down below screenshots were taken by me from the live feed of NASA International Space Station (ISS) on October 1, 2015 at 2:17pm. I have seen UFOs on NASA International Space Station (ISS) live feeds several times but this time I took the screenshots.

I don't believe it. Look at all the people who get killed for having anything to do with the DNC. If this guy as for real and was really spilling the beans on the most exclusive secrets known to the US GOV, he'd have been accidented or suicided before we even knew about him.

archive.is/lhcAw

What the fuck is this shit? Whose paying you to do this?

thats what lost mine.

i was legit on board with the alien disclosure stuff. makes sense considering the nsa leaks and then all the shit going on now. internet revolution and whatnot. we've been on the brink of "true scifi" for a long time and we all know it.

but then i saw SASQUATCH PROTECTION ACT and my heart just sank.

oh well we'll always have god emperor trump

huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/28/andrew-basiago-seattle-attorney-time-travels_n_1438216.html

Since 2004, Seattle attorney Andrew Basiago has been publicly claiming that from the time he was 7 to when he was 12, he participated in “Project Pegasus,” a secret U.S. government program that he says worked on teleportation and time travel under the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Andy D. Basiago

Read:

The government will research anything and everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=nnUA1lRxUBo

youtube.com/watch?v=5C_-HLD21hA

SIRIUS: from Dr. Steven Greer - Original Full-Length Documentary Film

Anti-religion, X is not "white" threads obviously don't work here so they are trying this now. Sad.

Yup it's happening.

youtube.com/user/MarsResearchSociety

nice video

youtube.com/watch?v=w0BXmWYqZCc

Boo.

It's time to fuck off with your kosher opposition/gatekeeping bullshit.

To be honest, anyone who would vote for someone other than the God Emperor, is voting for the opposition and may as well vote Killary anyway, because Trumpenführer is the only one who won't sacrifice our Nation and Volk to the false god of Globalism.

Trump might slow down the problem but not even come close to stopping it. He still sucks off minorities hard and represents soulless civic "nationalism", which is just as destructive to our race as any liberalism.

What we need to do is keep the momentum and turn civic "nationalism" into real racial nationalism.