IS THIS BOARD STILL ALIVE? I won't take no for an answer

IS THIS BOARD STILL ALIVE? I won't take no for an answer.

Redact - Is anyone from 2015 Holla Forums Holla Forums still here?!

OP is a fag

As much as people complain about newfags I really doubt anyone actually joined this site, so I'd assume most people have been around that long.

There are a couple, mostly just occasional lurkers. TBH, there are very few people from even a year ago still here. Once the Jew took over and started turning a site full of autonomous boards into his own digital pigfarm, there really wasn't anything worth being here for anymore. The only reason I still come here every few days is that I enjoy watching it turn to shit on him.

i'd be surprised but who here remembers these this shit?

NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!
NICE >>>/kennedi/ DUBS!

Same fag here…
So the answer to your question "Is anyone here from 2015 is no, not really, but the answer to yoru original question, "Is this board dead?" is less negative. It is dead, but there is a steady flow of ex-4channers that come in thinking that it isn't. They shitpost for a couple weeks and realize that it is just them, and they get bored and leave. And new ones take their place. Lather Rinse Repeat. So while it is dead, it is not inactive. It isn't sustainable though, and will die properly fairly soon.

so where the fuck does everyone go?

go back to >>>/kennedi/ you fucking oldfag

To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/
To >>>/kennedi/

kennedi dubs

>>>/kennedi/

mainly just normies telling people who don't Holla Forums right to go back to reddit.

I have been here since late 2014 but what the fuck happened here? i've only been gone for a year or two and it seems like nothing short of a shitfest has happened.

where the fuck is hotwheels?

I am from the first Exodus. Don't really remember what year it was though.

Outside.

I came here the first or second exodus, I honestly don't remember

Hi

ive been on 4chan since 2007. Memes and stuff started getting popular mainstream around 2011 or so, and numerous influxes from reddit and tumblr etc really fucked the site.

There was a time when 4chan was the mos eisley of the internet. I understand Holla Forums took over the reputation but i missed out on a lot of the early Holla Forums days, because i had no internet for 2012-2014, only on my phone.

This place seems quite dead though, aside from the old hat Holla Forums and Holla Forums faggotry.

If this place is dead, where has everyone gone? I want to get back into the game.

August 14 here. I'm not the oldest fag here but I might be the oldest one left on Holla Forums?

Honestly it's not as dead as some think. It's about as populated as 4chan was from 2005-2007, the key difference here is that Holla Forums has way more lurkers than posters… mostly due to the fact that anything that can be done we already did during the early stages of the internet.

there just isn't a lot going on besides videogames and politics right now… at least until the prophesied cyberevolution.

I came somewhere between late September and early October.
I flipped between here and 4chan until around November when I finally settled in here.

I remember coming here a bit before quick reply was added and that was the main thing keeping me out. I like my convenience.

of 2014

Some of the flags/banners on here were made by me. Fuck why am I still here?

If I do remember correctly I came in October of that year as well, the skeletals on here were fire yo

If I'm not mistaken, banners were still being made long after Dysnomia arrived. They were definitely being made when I got here and I'm pretty sure I came a bit later. I'm this guy

I could be wrong about when I arrived. 2014 all kinda blends together to me.

I assume Dysn meant August of 2015 because he was responding to the OP. I've been here since September of 2014

Oh, I'm pretty sure by "August 14" he meant "August of 2014" rather than the "14th of August."

Who the fuck would remember exactly what day they arrived?

Fuck you're right I'm just retarded

Are there any pre-exodus fags still alive?

4chan was funnest in 2008-2009 though. Holla Forums was lightning fucking fast. Shortly after rage comics and advice memes etc etc broke into the mainstream and the old ship sailed.

I could believe that the old population is now a minority and marginalized, and i believe there is a lot of crossposting between chans.

But im near convinced everyone realized how dangerous it was getting to troll/harass/raid people and pirate stuff and everyone hopped ship to some 'othernet' kind of usenet style form of internet to hang out at.

The internet was the wild fucking west back then. 4chan is completely different. ED is dead. This place is dead. Im thinking all the trolls and le anonymuz and leetHAXXORS moved to some place else, maybe on TOR or something and are living it up far away in the underground internet.

I wanna go back to Mos Eisley. Im just too fucking out of the loop. I remember TOR beinf awfully fucking slow. I wonder where everyone is at?

I'm a newfriend, only been here about a year. I had a hard time saying goodbye and cutting ties with 4chin after as long as I had been at that shithole.

This

This place honest to god sucks filthy donkey balls. Chasturbate raid really? Fuck you guys and your 300x reposted content i'd rather suck something new from the source and you out.

You are equivocating. "Dead" refers to activity, which refers to posts. It does not refer to the number of active users. Endchan has at least as many active users as 8ch, but is obviously even deader than this place.

Holla Forums is dead. At right around 100PPH average, with over 1000 active users, that is a horrible ratio reflecting that most people are simply here waiting to watch the place collapse. The biggest posting spikes Holla Forums gets anymore are when Dysnomia creates a sticky thread to interact with Holla Forums users, in which they all swarm in and shove their boots in his ass for being the most retarded board owner in history. If abusing the board owner is the biggest draw the board has, it isn't going to last long. So yeah, Holla Forums is pretty much dead, even though the active user number total is not that bad.

It is actually worse than that. pic related

I've been here since that one Sept 14th. Haven't went to 4chan once since, haven't bothered to find any other chans since. I think once 8ch dies for good I'm just going to be done with imageboards.

Haha I that was g8. Could never find it again

Sept fags are the rare breed.

I remember all of these

Those were the best days cripplechan ever had.

but do you remember /22/?

Only oldfags remember /22/

I'm still here from the beginning, we've fallen a long way since

i don't know why i went to the trouble of opening a vpn for this?
the ip count over reports the human userbase, at least by half.
if all those out to destroy the board and all those eating popcorn fucked off, the pph would be close to zero.
another irony: the site's enemies unwittingly keep it alive.

Please tell us your tale of /22/, oldfag. I'm ready for some history lessons.