I got fucking banned on fagchan for CP! I posted a heavily circulated 30 something year old slut...

I got fucking banned on fagchan for CP! I posted a heavily circulated 30 something year old slut, some cried out MODS next thing I know the pics are gone and I'm banned. Da fuq?

MODS!!!!

Fag chan? Whats that

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

i was joking dude.

And a few miles of cock too

are cuckchanners really this stupid?

I've given plenty of 12 year olds tattoos

shame on you

Apparently yeah

wow fagtron

What's wrong with you?

i got permbanned for posting the cashmeousside girl. a pic i literally found on google. fuck those shit mods. you can't even triforce anymore. fucking shit ass normie heaven

Go back

I got permabanned for stating that there is nothing wrong with pedophilia on /gif/. I also got banned for saying nigger. It wasn't even one of my more racist posts.

For real man. Place is full of cucks and traps now.

why the fuck did she rub yogurt on her ass?

Why not?

Autism not welcome

it's the reddit mods and moralfag janitors shitting up the place. no stopping it now. i wouldn't consider myself necessarily pro-pedo but i'm definitely not the first one to cry mods and sit up on a pedestal while i tell you how bad you are.

every time i pop in a thread its so painfully obvious

you're a pedo, that's why they banned you

it's the reddit mods and moralfag janitors shitting up the place. no stopping it now. i wouldn't consider myself necessarily pro-pedo but i'm definitely not the first one to cry mods and sit up on a pedestal while i tell you how bad you are.

every time i pop in a thread its so painfully obvious

tell yourself whatever you need to faggot

Ok.

how long have you been here?

cmon man. let's make this board gr8 again

No… say it ain't so.
You still got to go back.

ur gay

She has a bald spot

why would they leave and tell me to leave, too. am confused

If you don't let pedos post child bikini models more and more people like me are going to show up and stay for good. Usually a normalfag see's something illegal or world shattering content they leave and never come back because its scary.
In this current state people are going to come here and think that this place really isn't that bad. They will think that people here are just like them. This website is just going to degrade more and more until it looks identical to 4chan right now.
A pedo a day keeps the normies at bay.

Fuck off, I don't like pedophiles.

you belong on cuckchan

Professor Dr. AARON ENEMA would have deleted this thread by now, if HE was our MOD!

I've always like this slut

I always wonder what kind of stupid sayings these idiotic sluts think is clever enough that they want to get it tattooed on their body so they can look at it the rest of their life but I can never make it out.

his face reminds me of banana man

Didn't read the whole thread but how long did you get, OP?

Permanent

I never understood tattoos at all, anything important enough to get permanently inked on my body isnt something im likely to forget without a constant reminder on my forearm or leg or chest.
Theyre the adult version of stickers, but for your body, its amazing how narcissistic they are,

This cunt looks familiar…who is she?

looks like a good candidate for the gents over at shamed boards

Fuck off OP, you made me fall off no-fap for some dried up whore. I should have known when I saw that droopy pussy.

Post more of him please

*her

t.

miles of cock,
member that one?

Pictures suggest much truth to the statement

the mods over at 4chan are fucking butthurt niggers, i once got b& for making a post about how i found cp on google and what opinions the anons had. (although i didn't provide any source just what to search for)

I'm permanently banned over there for participating in a bestiality thread, focusing on horses.

I tried appealing because their /vg/, Holla Forums, and /vr/ boards are honestly enjoyable on some days. I don't mind posting my weird fetish on other more welcoming areas.

Post all the stupid shit you want over there, except don' you dare post a guy ramming horse vagina or dare mention underage sexual activity.

I know there's ways around bans, I just couldn't care that much. Those guys are tightwads.

>>>/creep/
we don't want you here

care to share some user?

That's not what this thread is about, user.

As much as I'd like to share my collection that doesn't exist here, it all started with this place.
>>>/zoo/
>>>/horse/