Anyone here try Nootropics?

Anyone here try Nootropics?

I recently became interested and after a little study on the subject I ordered some Phenibut and Phenylpiracetam to try it out.

I'm normally pretty straight edge, I don't drink anymore and I've never really done drugs, only marijuana a few times and I didn't care for it, no prescriptions either.

Anyway, I received my order a few days ago and tried a small dose of Phenylpiracetam (about 50mg) before work and I felt a slight boost in my mood (at most it felt like a caffeine buzz without the jitters), nothing crazy and whatever I felt was gone by noon.

So Friday I got home and took a full dose of Phenylpiracetam, about 200mg, and again I wasn't too impressed. Like a really strong caffeine high, had a few feel good feelings going on but nothing crazy and it wore off in a few hours. Kinda underwhelmed based on the reviews I've read which stated it was a "god mode" nootropic.

As for the Phenibut, I waited until today. Everything I read was contradictory and it also warned that if abused one can become physically dependent. So I was really careful and wanted to be sure I had an entire day to experience it. After some hesitation I took 250mg, the recommended dose, and waited to see what would happen.

About 2 hours in, it kicked in and about 5 hours in I felt the peak everyone talked about. Again, it wasn't as amazing as so many have claimed, but it was a really interesting feeling. Basically it felt like I had a strong alcohol buzz without any of the mental or physical impairment. It has since worn off but next weekend I'm planning on trying a stronger dose.

Anyone try these or other nootropics? It's pretty interesting, was pleasantly surprised with the Phenibut, it's a real shame it can create physical dependence because I could definitely see using it as a brain hack to reduce stress and induce a calm attitude.

I know this isn't political or news related but I was thinking about how these two nootropics would be quite useful in a combat situation for keeping stress low, staying focused and alert.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23001963
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19160216
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21939756
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25114079
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21237589
healthyhabitshub.com/causes-of-dementia/
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/12/08/magnesium-health-benefits.aspx
fluoridealert.org/
drfranklipman.com/15-ways-to-protect-yourself-from-excess-estrogen/
amazon.com/Smart-Drug-Dictionary-Nootropic-Substances-ebook/dp/B00CLJ0YK4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1471148319&sr=8-1&keywords=the smart drug dictionary
amazon.com/Mydixadril-Male-Enhancement-Erections-Enlargement/dp/B00GNCYDBQ
mega.nz/#!RR1iEKIL!uT2ZIcK_1IF33tt8QP-C5Is6mrJXIPndGkLTbCxkwU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your body is a pharmacy that has all that you need. Don't use drugs as a crutch it will only end badly.

yes. it lasted only for 2 weeks, then the body got used to it and had no more effect.

alcohol is much better.

The way that I see it is that all these sort of drugs are appealing because it's marketed as an easy way out to release your inner true potential;)))) Meanwhile the real problem is a shitty lifestyle, lack of willpower, lack of self discipline, bad diet etc. - if you already got those things under control I'd say you could test it to see if there's any improvement. Hell, even mix the real pills with fake once to see if it's just a placebo effect.

Not a crutch. Like I said, I'm very straight edge normally, but I saw nothing terribly dangerous with this stuff and decided to try a little. There is negative shit you can put in your body, but nootropics don't seem to create junkies and most people seem to agree that it's about hacking your brain to better yourself, as opposed to recreational. Even my experience tells me its not useful for recreation.

It's a very popular subject with people who lift and I figured it could be interesting as I lift too. If no-one is interested that's cool, just looking for a discussion.

Yeah I tried them, It's effect is quite minimal and if it were anything promising the US military would be all over it. The only thing I read about US military using that is anywhere related to nootropics are go pills for the air force. They previously used a special version of pure speed (science user would know) a special version that cuts side effects and now they switched over to modafinil.

The gain is so negligible that I don't think it's a smart investment. Nothing beats a healthy lifestyle.
Get good sleep
Eat good food
Get good exercise.

This with discipline will give you better results than any nootropic or drug on the market including go pills.

Had some physics friends in uni that swore by modafanil.

Most of this stuff is from Russia. Phenibut was created for Cosmonauts.

OP you will never find a cure for autism

Yeah, that's about all a normal adult needs. I dunno why people think they need smart drugs when everything would be solved by getting more than 4 hours of sleep and actually eating breakfast(and lunch too, usually).

Vitamins are g8 tho m8.

I tried it for 2 weeks everyday, it's good for study sessions and operating under extreme exhaustion / lack of sleep. Modafinil is not good for anything long term, even when I was using for 2 weeks I think I over did it. Then again some people take it everyday for years. I got this MASSIVE MASSIVE migraines worst I ever had, after withdrawal in the top forehead area.

I look to the Military who has conducted the most extensive research and they just do it old school.

SLEEP
EAT
EXERCISE
DISCIPLINE

I tried it for 2 weeks everyday, it's good for study sessions and operating under extreme exhaustion / lack of sleep. Modafinil is not good for anything long term, even when I was using for 2 weeks I think I over did it. Then again some people take it everyday for years.

I look to the Military who has conducted the most extensive research and they just do it old school.

SLEEP
EAT
EXERCISE
DISCIPLINE
For interested anons, you can order Modafinil on the clearnet from domestic resellers. Lots of vendors advertising on plebbit. Also you can buy from onion marketplaces.

If you run out of drugs in survival mode, what do you do then?

Skip the pharmaceutical jew and use the Wim Hof method. It'll boost the fuck out of your alertness, focus, strength, health, and energy.

Yeah I agree. I lift and work out, try to eat right and stay away from drugs and alcohol for that very reason. It certainly is marketed as a self improvement thing, I agree.

I guess I'd just say, if i could use a nootropic that might help me hack my mind a little, I wouldn't see anything bad with it. It's far too weak to be taken/used for recreation, so I doubt it would make a junkie out of people.

Modafinil keeps you awake without the other effects of shit like amphetamines. That's about it

Phenibut is basically like Gabapentin in effect, but with more potential for addiction. Yes, it's kind of like being drunk in a way

I went through a phase in the '00s where I tried quite a few nootropics (for a year or more in the case of 'racetams). I wasn't impressed, tbh.

Amphetamines on the other hand, give a profound and unmistakable cognitive enhancement, but unfortunately the negatives far outweigh the positives over time, unless you can get time-released dextro-amphetamine and have an absolutely iron will. I had neither, and it was not worth it. Trust me.

Agreed about the amphetamines. I saw the value in what they offer but never tried it despite the countless opportunities to do so. I saw how it made people into junkies and never saw the value after that.

Kinda why I wanted to try some nootropics. So far I'm underwhelmed, kinda hoping the stuff lived up to the hype but it hasn't so far. I'm opposed to drugs for recreation but I can see value in using something to help hack your mind for some kind of permanent gains. I don't think that's what this stuff will provide.

I'm out $20 for the two different products I purchased. Not a big waste imo just to try something different.

Used to take Piracetam in college, had better grades the sessions I took it. Nothing is really noticeable, you don't feel smarter but I guess it did make my memory better. It's overall expensive and not really worth it, modafinil does a way better job anyway. And don't do what I did after noticing that racetams were not as useful as snake oil merchants made it to be, I turned to amphetamines before learning about modafinil.

LOL

If I sit on an ice pack, will that work?

You should probably make an ice dildo just to be safe.

I wrote a book on nootropics actually. It's on Amazon.

Some nootropics just boost the levels of things normally found in the body. Some cognitive enhancers (not technically nootropics) work just by addressing common deficiencies in the modern diet.

(OP)
Phenibut is hardly a nootropic. It's a great drug, don't get me wrong. A nice alcohol replacer for anxious folks in social situations. But it is very addictive because your tolerance builds rapidly and the withdrawal is hell. Phenibut should be used sparingly, no more than 2-3 times a week. It's great for social occasions, only downside is that you've gotta take it 2-4 hours in advance.

DARPA, the US branch for researching advanced and experimental technologies has put major funding into NSI-189. You can't legally buy any yet because it hasn't gotten FDA approval, plus the company that owns the patent doesn't want people buying it not from them. It's good shit though.

Hi,

I'm on Star Tropics just like you, OP. My penis shrunk 5 inches longer.

If I'm in survival mode, that means I'm not working my mentally exhausting job. I won't need it. Some of us have to think intensively for a living, and yes, it can be extremely finicky some times to the point of needing a nootropic supplement.

Modafinil is craaaazy effective. Originally a Russian drug to treat narcolepsy, its found widespread use in academic and business settings. Basically, it suspends your needs. On a normal dose of modafinil, you'll hardly feel the need to drink, eat, or sleep for at least 18 hours. And you can easily push it with more doses, not that you should. You still need those things, but you don't feel the need.

The main benefit of modafinil is that it gives you a godlike attention span. You can work on the most boring shit for 18 hours straight and be good to go. The danger is that while modafinil gives you an attention span, it does not give you motivation. You could easily spend 18 hours playing Minecraft or some shit. But with discipline and modafinil, you can do some real shit. There's also adrafinil, very similar to modafinil and preferable in some situations.

Russia has made many effective nootropics. Modafinil, noopept, phenibut, etc.

A healthy lifestyle will take you further than a shit lifestyle + nootropics will. That's true. But a healthy lifestyle + nootropics will take you further than either.

Its not bad, definitely speeds up my reaction times but the headache, holy mother of god the headaches.

Also makes your pee smell like candy and sulfer FYI.

I've got some weird neurological conditions and possible cyclothymia so YMMV

Need a trustworthy source of moda

Why is the catalog filled with so many non-Holla Forums threads?

Some sort of coincidence, I'm sure.

Daily reminder that the Wehrmacht and Hitler himself were constantly on methamphetamine, which is why the army was so efficient and Hitler was so capable in optimization and multi-tasking.

You Americans have been strongly bombarded with anti-drugs fearmongering by your greatest allies because they fear what you'd be able to do with highly-enhanced mental and physical abilities.
They prefer you are easily controlled so they feed you stuff like weed and acohol. God forbid the goyim take the know pills.

Anyone here tried Gingko Biloba? Supposedly it's the most well documented & safe nootropic, but I hear you can damage your live if you take too much. Is that disinfo?

seems like all the really ground-breaking musicians are on some kind of drugs

I'll just copy paste this for ya.

Ginkgo Biloba
Background

Ginkgo Biloba is an herb derived from the maidenhair tree. It is well known for its Antioxidant and detoxifying properties.
Uses

Overall, the scientific literature does suggest that ginkgo benefits people with early-stage Alzheimer's disease and multi-infarct dementia. Age-associated memory impairment (AAMI) is a nonspecific syndrome, which may be caused by early Alzheimer's disease or multi-infarct dementia (conditions for which ginkgo has been shown to have benefit).
Side Effects

Ginkgo's uncooked seeds contain a chemical called ginkgotoxin. This chemical has been known to cause seizures when taken in large amounts over a long time period. The Ginkgo leaf on the other hand contains little of this ginkgotoxin chemical. Most extracts are taken from the leaf to produce the supplement.
Dosage

Of pure herb extract, 50-120mg.
Conclusion

There is preliminary research showing small improvements in memory and other brain functions in patients with AAMI, although some studies disagree. Better studies are needed before a firm conclusion can be made.
References

Laws KR, Sweetnam H, Kondel TK (November 2012). "Is Ginkgo biloba a cognitive enhancer in healthy individuals? A meta-analysis". Hum Psychopharmacol (Meta-analysis) 27 (6): 527–33.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23001963
Birks, J; Grimley Evans, J (January 21, 2009). "Ginkgo biloba for cognitive impairment and dementia.". The Cochrane database of systematic reviews (1): CD003120.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19160216
Mancuso, C; Siciliano, R; Barone, E; Preziosi, P (May 2012). "Natural substances and Alzheimer's disease: from preclinical studies to evidence based medicine.". Biochimica et Biophysica Acta 1822 (5): 616–24.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21939756
Tan, MS; Yu, JT; Tan, CC; Wang, HF; Meng, XF; Wang, C; Jiang, T; Zhu, XC; Tan, L (August 11, 2014). "Efficacy and Adverse Effects of Ginkgo Biloba for Cognitive Impairment and Dementia: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.". Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25114079
Clement, YN; Onakpoya, I; Hung, SK; Ernst, E (March 2011). "Effects of herbal and dietary supplements on cognition in menopause: a systematic review.". Maturitas 68 (3): 256–63.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21237589

Watch the fuck out with Phenibut, its addictive and has severe withdrawl symptoms. I stay away from it.

Phenylpiracetam, if its like piracetam, is great. Really great. Make sure you have Alpha GPC to stop the bad effects.

Another good one is Adrafinil. They say its "Bad for your liver" but it isn't really. Take Milk thistle if you are scared.

Other than that there's Noopept (Take NAC to counter the brain fog, it also makes you feel pretty good), Aneracetam (No negative effects), and a few others that I don't remember.

If your doctor can get it for you (Piss easy) ask for stratera too, that stuff if it works is like a constant Piracetam effect after you're at 60mg. The other day I stayed up a whole night without many adverse effects until like the 30th hour, but even then I could have stayed up another night probably.

SAGE

I took 10 grams of phenibut and it was like drinking a whole bottle of vodka but less of that blood boiling feeling and more dry heaving.

Nootropics are supposed to be used when you study or practice advanced cognitive tasks.

I've ordered from a few sources that were reliable, but I don't know if they are anymore. Ideally, you should make a friend in Russia that can buy this shit over the counter and send it to you.

10g of phenibut is a crazy amount. Normal dose is 1-2g.

retards from cuchchan are coming here because they are 2 years too late to realize their mods are fucking SJWs

Do you even know what a fucking crutch is? I don't necessarily agree with the who you replied to but what you said is NOT a refutation by any means.

A crutch is something someone with a broken leg uses. But if nothing is broken and they use a crutch anyways then they learn to rely on something external when their body is perfectly okay without it.

The point is that using medication or drugs or w.e when you don't need them is only going to cause an unnecessary dependence

These medicines aren't to address deficiencies, but to heighten your capabilities.

I understand the ideals of "anti-fragility" and think they are worthwhile. But that's no reason to not make use of nootropics when they could help you. Taking shit like noopept or piracetam isn't gonna make you dependent on it. They'll help you think better while you use them, and you'll be fine when you run out.

Nootropics was a personal rabbit hole that that got me into taking care of my mind and body. But I haven't gone back to using nootropics itself. Once I began reading how they work and what supplements are required to counteract their side effects, I incidentally began taking the supplements in place of nootropics. Then I started taking my general health seriously, becoming /fit/, developed a good diet, and started practicing good sleeping habits. That was way more valuable than trying to rely on nootropics.

Don't misunderstand, nootropics can be useful but they should not be used in place of good food, exercise, and general healthy habits. I found out that the most severe problems I faced - and I'm betting other people have these problems too - was insulin resistance, low magnesium, impure water intake, and hormonal imbalance. None of those things can be cured by racetams and the like. Nootropics can be insanely useful but like most drugs they're probably used to cover up the real problem. Proper nutrition and diet information is buried under an almost century long campaign of disinformation and often the right information is fagged up by hipsters and leftists in general, keeping regular people away thinking if they want to eat healthy they have to become a faggot hipster leftist.

Miscellaneous information for people interested in what I'm talking about:
1. Insulin resistance prevents your brain from using glucose, more fructose (think high-fructose corn syrup and other sweeteners) and glucose than necessary prevents the body's organs (including the brain) from processing glucose. But the brain needs glucose or it will deteriorate and you will slowly slip into mental decline and develop a predisposition to dementia and alzheimers. So guess what? You may already be developing dementia and not realize it. The best way to ward off insulin resistance is exercise. Avoid nitrosamines, which are abundant in foods like inorganic lunch & meat. Consuming nitrosamines is like taking a dose of instant insulin resistance. Fun fact: The inclusion of nitrosamines/nitrates in foods correlate with the rise of dementia and alzheimers. Pure coincidence.
healthyhabitshub.com/causes-of-dementia/
2. Magnesium is the first and last supplement you should take. You're not getting enough of it from food, at all. Soil is being depleted of it and plants that used to naturally have it in abundance don't have it anymore. But thanks to monsanto, your inorganic veggies look big and strong but lack adequate nutrients. Your entire body uses magnesium for over 300 processes. And you're not getting enough of it, especially if you consume loads of caffeine. Also, for every 1 calcium you consume you must take 2 magnesium.
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/12/08/magnesium-health-benefits.aspx
3. It turns out that Jonestein was right about fluoride in water. Whether you think he's controlled opposition or not you should be filtering your water. You don't have to be buying his filters but you should be obtaining a pure water source that contains no heavy metals, estrogens of any kind, and of course fluoride.
fluoridealert.org/
4. The game is rigged against men. There's an abundance of estrogen in the environment, whether in the form of xenoestrogens, phytoestrogens, or actual estrogen that women keep wiping on surfaces after applying their hormone creams. You need indole 3 carbinol, DIM, or a combination of both. Consume more zinc. Key term: aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase is an enzyme that takes testosterone to make estrogen, no matter how much testosterone you have or rather are depleting. Indole 3 carbinol and DIM are the main factors in inhibiting the aromatase enzyme from doing its repetitive task. Flush out your body of excess estrogen with calcium d glucarate, support your liver function, and exercise. Luckily estrogen dominance is becoming a popular topic and now everyone seems to have their own guide for ridding excess estrogen.
drfranklipman.com/15-ways-to-protect-yourself-from-excess-estrogen/

Ive been experimenting with different stacks and cycles since highschool

Ive done a lot of them, everything from simple piracetam and choline, adrfinil and indian modafinil, noopept stacks, sunifiram, to NSI 189.

people talk about "Huge Gains" in memory and speech, I say its negligible, then I again I might be jaded off my ass from how much of this kind of stuff Ive had through my system

theres not much effects that I couldnt describe as mild arousal (like drinking a cup of coffee after not having any for a long while) outside of coloracetam, which makes your vision turn into Kodachrome central

Ive read tianeptine does wonders for people with depression (and it was fucking never in stock a lot of places when I used it) but every other jerk off on leddit says they cant get any work done without a bag of noopept handy

I would say save your fucking money honestly now that I look at it, nothings going to replace good diet and 9 hours good rest,

TL:DR

If you want a supplement to buy, buy fish oil, circumcin, some vitamin D, piperine, and Blue light elimination for all your electronics

I prefer mydixadril

What book did you write? Assuming you're not just making shit up.

amphetamines are for disassembling a 350 chevy in less than 45 minutes with a pair of pliers and a large rock

add some creatine to that mix, and you're golden

might as well just eat a bunch of soybeans before a checkup and get on test. therapy

THIS ISN'T FUCKING POLITICS, YOU BLOGPOSTING FAGGOT

FUCK OFF TO Holla Forums WITH THIS SHIT

You're killing this board you kike faggot.

OY VEY, can't have the goyim discussing something useful, shut it down!

I hate you, you fucking ruin this board. Like seriously I don't know why the mods haven't banned you since you do nothing for discussion at all.

gas chamber, this is what drugs do to you.
Hitler(54) no drugs
Billy(56) drugs

Evading bans is easy. No matter how many times shills/autists get banned, they just come right back.

You outed yourself as a LARPing faggot. Uncle Adolf took quite a few different drugs, (((doctor))) prescribed. He just wasn't a degenerate about it.

It's the Smart Drug Dictionary. Not much of a book really, like it says it's just a dictionary. But it's pretty comprehensive, even for experimental shit like NSI-189, and includes controversial shit like methamphetamine.

Phenibut is pretty great. 250 mg is a low dose. I usually take 1 gram. I've gone as high as 2 grams but i'm a big guy, that would be excessive for most. As for it being addictive: the only rule I follow is never take it two days in a row. If you follow that you'll be fine. I never had any withdrawal or anything when i stopped taking it. Phenibut relieves social anxiety and relaxes you. If you take it before bed you'll sleep great. The powder mixes well in water and doesn't taste too bad, just sour.

Hitler used many drugs including amphetamines.
Nootropics serve the opposite function of drugs like pot and alcohol. They increase mental functioning, rather than dull the senses.

amazon.com/Smart-Drug-Dictionary-Nootropic-Substances-ebook/dp/B00CLJ0YK4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1471148319&sr=8-1&keywords=the smart drug dictionary

This?

Care to post a pdf for us poorfag anons?

Do you take that orally?

amazon.com/Mydixadril-Male-Enhancement-Erections-Enlargement/dp/B00GNCYDBQ

Yeah is this shit safe? I actually have problems in that area and have been taking L-Arginine but it makes my kidneys hurt like a bitch and I can't pee…needless to say I don't wanna take it.

The doctors just laugh at me since I'm 20 but its a real problem.

Sure user, I'll see what I can do. I'm a poorfag myself, researched and wrote it because I noticed that there was no equivalent resource. I only have it in .docx format, so it'll be a sec.

Don't take L-arginine unless your doctor tells you to. That shit can fuck with you in a number of ways. Are you taking it for sexual reasons?

Yeah.

As in yeah I am taking it for sexual reasons. I didn't know that it wasn't safe until I got those effects. Websites do not add much detail on bad effects.

He took cocaine and amphetamines which were just like taking fucking aspirin back then and didn't even need to be prescribed. Coke also has antibacterial properties when it's in its pure form and hasn't been stepped on by fifty niggers on the way to your system.
Noots are fucking stupid, even shit like modafinil can be considered nootropic and that definitely functions like pot and alcohol.

How is modafinil like pot or booze? It inreases your alertness, awareness and motivation. Pot and booze do the opposite.

Well then don't, man. That shit is only marginally more effective than powdered rhino dick, and with more side effects. If you're having trouble getting it up, and you don't want shit like viagra or can't get your hands on it, I'd recommend phenibut. It doesn't actually have any dick-hardening properties, but the vast majority if male erectile dysfunction stems from psychological issues, not physical ones. Anything that combats anxiety should help.

Modafinil is not a recreational drug. There's nothing pleasant about it. It's not like adderal where you can catch a buzz, modafinil just makes you feel like a robot.

I thought he was joking (my dicks a drill), didn't know that was a real thing.

No its medical, even when I'm not worried at all it wont work. Taking some really expensive ginseng didn't do shit and that L-Arginine stuff works wonders. But like I said I've stopped taking it because of everything else. I stay away from relaxation drugs like phenibut because of a history of addiction in my family.

Most of those drugs have terrible side effects (Like horny goat weed for example, will make you beat your girlfriend in a fit of random rage).

I meant that in the sense that it has negative side effects, not that it has intoxicating properties.
modafinil could be compared to real amphetamine-salts or caccao in terms of effect(and I don't mean the shit the government gives you in ADD meds or the "high" chocolate gives you) it just takes you up a little and help you focus if you apply yourself while under its effect.

most drugs people consider recreational today didn't have recreational uses one hundred years ago, yet they were still considered drugs and many sought to avoid or regulate them.

Nootropics is numale pseudoscience as well as snake oil.
I tried this shit and it doesn't work.

This also isn't politics faggots.

Not really, I've been on Adderal and on Modafinil. Adderal is much stronger and has much different effects.

You don't have to feel anxious to be anxious, crazy at that sounds. The majority of your cognition is subconscious, outside of your awareness. Even if you think you consciously feel fine, that doesn't mean that most of your mind isn't struggling with something or other.

ANYthing anti-anxiety has been found to be greatly effective in treating erectile dysfunction. That said, it doesn't help with physical problems, only mental ones. But the majority of men that have trouble getting it up have mental problems, not physical ones.

There's been a lot of objective research into nootropics, but unfortunately most of it is in Russian and I'm not competent enough to translate it well. There's a lot of fags selling snake oil noots today, like that Alpha Brain shit and several others. Even though they have some good shit in those pills, the proportions are all fucked and there are things that compete for absorption and hinder each other. But that doesn't mean all nootropics are lies.

Phenibut is very addictive. Don't do it.
There is a board for nootropics. Go liven it up.
>>>/nootropics/

What I'm saying though is that I had more faith in taking the Ginseng than the other stuff. I still think its more than a placebo effect.

You sound ignorant by saying you tried it and it didn't work so it's all bullshit. First of all there are countless nootropic substances. You haven't tried them all. Some are bullshit or exaggerated, others are legit. Second, not all work equally well for every person. Some people have phenomenal results with a substance that does nothing for others. Probably because we all have different brain chemistry so we all need/benefit from different things. Third, you may have been taking an inefficient dose, depending on your weight, etc. Fouth, you are a one person sample, countless people have reported great benefits from noots.

As for it being politics.. these things are suppressed or demonized by the media despite advancing many people's lives. They can also make you better at life, including the political realm.

This is the best place for this conversation, /fit/ only cares about physical gains and Holla Forums is just porn, dubs and shitposting.

Modafinil is not technically a stimulant. Also there is nothing 'fun' about it (except a sense of accomplishment from being more productive) so it has no abuse potential.

Pick one.

Ginseng would still work as an anti-anxiety effect. Though not as potent as phenibut, it is much more mild and has far less side effects.

But yeah, placebo helps a shitload with this kind of thing.

Just have the common sense never to take it two days in a row and you won't get addicted.

I've tried almost every nootropic out there, I suppose they can work but it's more of a building effect over the course of weeks not hours.

Phenibut isn't really a nootropic btw, it's far stronger than anything else you could by. You also aren't taking nearly enough, a minimum dose is around 1.5 grams to get the best benefits, and it can take anywhere from 2-5 hours to activate.

Been doing the keto diet. Never felt better

Btw did you ever get that pdf?

Most folks give up on nootropics for exactly that reason. Most of the good ones take some times to set in, from weeks to months. But people just want a pill that makes them into geniuses.

I've heard and read a good bit on ketogenic diets and cognition. How has it been for ya?

He's not gonna post it, fucker just wanted some free advertising.

Incredible. Lost 15 lbs in 10 days and feel full of constant energy. Been more alert and my cognitive function has seem to increase as well.

Lol bullshit. Once a week is already pushing it.

Yeah guys, here's the PDF. Third version of the book, most recent. Feel free to leave me some good reviews on Amazon if you like it.

mega.nz/#!RR1iEKIL!uT2ZIcK_1IF33tt8QP-C5Is6mrJXIPndGkLTbCxkwU8

I didn't format it for pdf so it may be weird. Hope it helps you guys out, I wrote it because nootropics made a big difference in my own life.

Don't be so cynical, user. We're all friends here.

Thanks bro. I'll make sure to get good use out of it.

Nootropics are healing crystals for the current year.

Depends which ones you're talking about. Some are bullshit, some make measurable differences in controlled tests.

As a field, it's pretty much wide-open so you're gonna see a lot of bullshit mixed in with the good stuff. Do your own research before you buy anything.

I'm talking from personal experience. I've gone through hundreds of grams on an every other day basis, then stopped completely. No headaches, no withdrawal.

You sXe faggots will never quit, huh?

Fucked around with a bunch of nootropics in my formative years. They work but there are consequences. yay epilepsy!

The only thing I would recommend is l-tyrosine supplements. Take 1-2 g on an empty stomach (right after waking up is best) and don't eat anything with protein in it for at least an hour. This will flood your brain with the precursor for building norepinephrine, which keeps you sharp. Side-effects include increased irritability and anger.

You can stay awake for days doing this and still remain alert, but you do start to go crazy from the lack of REM. You start hearing and seeing shit on day 3 at which point you should go to bed before you do something stupid.

How is L-Citrulline Malate? Is it safer than taking L-Argenine?

What are some good chems to take to counter ED? I'm looking at Mucuna Pruriens which sounds promising.

It would be extremely cold.

Roast in hell, degenerate.

Solid post user, the type that makes Holla Forums great.

Your list seems way too short, is it for people who are eating healthy already , or is that all you need to supplement your diet?

Does anyone have some great resources / screenshots of proper nutrition needs.

I avoid plastics (frozen foods and stuff) but eat a shit load of other pozzed foods like Milk, cheese, processed meat etc cause I am a poor fag. Just looking to become a little smarter on the subject and spend my little savings on the vitamins I need.

I need calories and I can't afford to not eat grains, and diary. I make my own bread, from scratch cause its cheaper. I know vitamins play a crucial role more important than any nootropic.

Didn't see your post until now. Wish I had. Good shit, user.

You're on point about most folks on a Western diet being deficient in magnesium and zinc. Zinc is an essential component for healthy testosterone levels in males. Excess zinc won't give you more test, but you need a healthy level of zinc to produce normal levels and almost all males are zinc deficient. Of note, you expend zinc when you ejaculate, so chronic masturbators are especially prone to zinc deficiency. An observable side effect of zinc deficiency is white marks on your fingernails and toenails.

Xenoestrogens are a big deal. Not many people are aware of them and how they're present in fucking everything. I really think that the modern widespread use of plastics and the general effect of xenoestrogens being in everything is directly correlated with the increase of homosexuals and other sexual deviants.

In the fucking 50's they observed that rats with high exposure to BPAs (chemicals found in plastics) were more likely to have gay children, or be gay themselves. But this research was never popularized because plastics were and are so goddamn profitable.

seconded. I don't know who to trust with this shit anymore. There is so much hand-wringing going on with every "new scientific study" and so much fucking with the food supply that it makes you want to give up.

redlining is stupid, you waste more time recovering than gaining extra hours

Simply put, eat as much meat and vegetables as you can, with some fruit now and then. Everything else is trash.

Demonized by the media are you kidding me? I'm constantly seeing articles about how trendy SMART drugs are.

I've done phenibut, noopept, oxiracetam, uridine, and adrafinil. I read countless testimonials about how phenibut made them more sociable and helped with sleep, how noopept and oxiracetam helped them become more witty, smarter and helped improve memory. How adrafinil made themselves feel more awake and alert. How uridine did all these things. I read up on how to take each supplement in the best possible manner and how much choline to use esp on the racetam. I measured everything correctly using a scale and capped the powders myself if it wasn't to be taken under the tongue.

Did it for months and none of it worked. It's all a scam thats targetted at numales to waste their money on snake oil powder that's manufactured somewhere in China where standards are not up to par.

Nootropics are a 100% scam. All of the studies on them show they help people with cognitive problems and not normal people. I guess you have to be brain damaged to still defend this shady industry.

It's true that the vast majority of research into nootropics in the West is in studies of their effects on the elderly, especially those with Alzheimer's or other degenerative diseases. But that does not mean these same drugs don't hold benefits for the healthy population. The fact is that selling these drugs to healthy people is far less profitable than selling them to old people.

Are you honestly saying you felt no effects from phenibut, noopept, oxiracetam, uridine, and adrafinil? If so, no offense user but you should be much more careful with who you buy your drugs from. Phenibut and adrafinil should produce noticeable effects for you, in proper doses. However, those others could be so subtle that it would be hard to strictly identify their effects.

Unsage. Dammit.

Powder city for everything but phenibut which was from happyhippoherbals.

What kind of dosages did you take?

And I'm not sure about happyhippoherbals. They're a good source of kratom, but I wouldn't trust anything else. The guy who owns it is a decent dude, but he outsources pretty much all his shit.

Wim Hof is an incredible man and to be honest, some of the basic breathing exercises he teaches are more effective than some nootropics.

Ahh kratom… they gave me a bit with the phenibut and I actually felt something with that. First time was good mild nausea. Second time terrible nausea for 2 days.

Uhh I think it was 1.2g of oxi daily. For pheni it was doses of 1g max on an empty stomach of course for both with water.

Like 30mg daily of noo I think. Under the tongue.. I'm not at home so I can't get the exact numbers for the others. Like 600mg uridine daily I believe.

You are assuming time now is equal to time later. If I have a looming deadline, additional time now is worth a multiple of time after the deadline.

Yeah, kratom is hit or miss. I've met a lot of people with extreme opinions on it, for or against. For me it's nice for relaxing, but I've heard a good number of reports of it helping with attention span and motivation. That's one downside of nootropics, they have very different effects on different people. I could never see kratom as a work-stimulant, but many people swear by it. Especiallly those from Thailand and the surrounding area where it grows naturally. There, they chew the kratom leaf just like we drink coffee.

For phenibut, 1g should have been noticeable but some people are exceptional. A normal dose of phenibut just feels like booze without the downsides. A high dose though is better than booze. Phenibut also seems to potentiate alcohol, so drinking alcohol while on phenibut hits you at least twice as hard, if not more. Phenibut basically multiplies the effects of alcohol on your mind, but from what I've seen it does not do so for your body.

fucking kike mods bump locking a good thread

To be fair, this definitely isn't politics ITT.

For me ?

I hope for your own sake that 12-13 of it was water. Look up le trash man post weight loss for a clear demonstration why rapid weight loss is fucking terrible. Goodbye gains.

Laughable. Drugs can and do help in certain situations, but what gave the Krauts their edge was discipline, training, martial tradition and experience (in general and from WW1) and doctrine.

Thanks, man! Well done.

May the Führer smile on you in Valhalla.