Hi guys, I'm a Police Officer AMA

Hi guys, I'm a police officer who works on infiltrating anti government groups, anarchist etc! My AMA threads usually last a few days. So be brave and ask away. AMA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EDQnsJWPu2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Picture of you in uniform my good man. With proof

why havent you killde yourslf yet?

imblyign this is real
Gimme a good greentext of some fucked up shit that's happened on the job.

You know I can't do that. I'm an undercover officer. The reason I've decided to use Holla Forums to do an AMA is the slightly better anonymity it offers over say, reddit.

What's the deal with airline food?

fuck off back to reddit

how big is your benis?

Come on, guys! Give the [guy?] a chance to prove itself first, before we rip the shit out of it, OK? Thanks.

Why do you hate freedom?

Anything to do with kids. A lot of pedophilia cases or child abuse cases never reach the media. It's annoying. The usual excuse is they don't want to start vigilante behaviour.

I don't. I love the fact that citizens can own guns, say what they want etc etc

Not all cops are ass holes.

Hey officer, you have any secrets? Come on, you can tell us. Anything.
Sometimes when I'm excited I like to grab a pencil and rapidly bang it against my chin. Or right above it if I want to calm down. The perect pencil is the one with the perfect eraser (the kind you can abuse with your fingernail, see)

Hit me officer.

I once posed naked for a county law enforcement calendar. Back when it was /fit/

** I was *

Do you believe humans accessed eternal life technologies thousands of years earlier than now?

If they did, where's the proof? Surely by now, someone would of spoke of such technology. I haven't even read a conspiracy theory on the subject.

youtube.com/watch?v=EDQnsJWPu2U
Favorite genre of music? Favorite decade?

Bible, mythologies, parapsychologists?

The ancient humans treat you like how you treat third or fourth world nations.

Tell us officer if there is any truth to the rumors about Russians, Israel, or Chinese messing with the nation(s). How are they funding dissent these days?

How often do drugs confiscated in narcotics busts go south?

Like when they come across some pure cocaine, do the narcs usually take some off the top for their personal use?

Hey officer, ignore the namefag.

I have a question for you, though. In a SHTF situation where society is in the process of breaking down and the corrupt government is desperately trying to retain control, are you going to be cool with Red Team or are we going to have to deal with you being a jackboot?

how many pedophiles have you killed?

Countries fuck with each other all the time. Look how Obama tried to sway the public vote during brexit with threats on trade.

Believing Russia hacked the election though, come on. as if. Do you think we'd be having hearings if HC had won?

The police usually deal with lower level drug operations, larger scale operations are dealt with by the FBI, ATF etc with some support from the PD.

Meth heads are usually the worst types to deal with. While I've worked as a cop I've only witnessed one death of an officer during a drug raid. ( I was working a road block) That was at the hands of a meth head.

I personally don't know any narcos, however, there was a case of a narco offering protection in my county a few years back. It was dealt with internally ans again the public were lied to.

Depends on the corrupt government. Why are they corrupt, who are they fighting against. If the government is forced to act corrupt in order to take back control of something or to fight against something I agree with. I'll do what's needed when the time comes.

None. However, pedophiles and people who hurt animals are probably the most hated types in the eyes of the PD. We will go out of our way to make sure pedophiles and people who are cruel animals are prosecuted as harshly as possible. This means working extra hard with the DA's office.

County jails are notorious for making pedophiles lives hell. They'll turn a blind eye to everything but murder when it comes to those guys.

Watching the AG hearing be back after that.

Please tell me more, officer.

Do they make a distinction between actual molesters and people who get pinched for fucking a 15-year-old who don't actually hurt anybody?

I think there should be more contempt for people who drive drunk who put other people's lives and property at risk than certain sex offenders.

Are you going after antifa?

This.

How do you infiltrate these groups? How are these kind of groups normally organized? Where's the money come from? Greentext stories are nice too

Also, what methods are in place to protect the identity of their leadership, if any?

So that big 'Playpen' FBI operation didn't manage to sucessfully convict almost anyone of those hundreads of arrests because they don't want to disclose their hacking method. It seems they knew about it since the beggining yet proceeded with the operation anyway. Why was that?

I put my name because I am cool with red team, and I am a jackboot.

Now what, user?

Because they had actually taken over and were running the site, i.e. distributing CP to catch people for possession. People were starting to ask too many questions about the legality of the operation.

Obviously the PD can make the distinction between some 18 year old dude having consensual sex with a younger 17 year old girlfriend and some dirty old man molesting a toddler. We won't go after the 18 year old as harder as we would the child rapist. It's usually over protective parents who press the matter with the DA in the first example.

Sadly, the department of corrections makes no such distinction. The 18 year old guy will be treated just the same as a violent pedophile by PO's and inmates. Sex with a minor is sex with a minor.

Fortunately for us. They do a lot of the hard work for us. We have already infiltrated the major Antifa chapters. Co-operation is the key. In nearly every case I've dealt with regarding Antifa, the person we have successfully brought charges upon has co-operated and "ratted out" others.

We have them where we want them. They aren't particularly dangerous and we want to keep it that way.

Hacking pedos should be legal

To put it bluntly blackmail. You tell us what Antifa are planning or we will get the DA to prosecute you for the rioting, criminal damage and assault charges we have on you. These people aren't hardened criminals. They're mostly spoilt rich kids. We also send in the usual undercover ops into colleges and to meetings, meeting they broadcast all over social media.

We want to stop these kids reaching the next level. The Weather Underground type shit.

I'm not FBI

I like most genres of Music from about 1960 onwards.Favourites are

Image is what I've been listening to since Monday morning at work

Got any more stories to do with pedophilia?

None. However,

What other groups have you interacted with? What have your dealings with them been like?

This.

How do you explain what happened to Librechan?

If your boss would go Duterte and declare war on criminals, do you have a list of people you would certainly take around back and put a cap in their head? If yes, what did those people do ?

Yea. Do I get put on a watchlist for talking about the day of the rope, owning a copy of the anarchist's cookbook, or looking up electrical grids? It's just for LARPing purposes, but at what point does someone become a "risk."

Just one problem, they really are a global pest not just a non-issue in a section of states.

Officer user, any word if the cops are finally going to go after the pizzagate pedos? If that story is true, its pretty much on par with what other stuff we've been hearing that is happening. Seems DC PD is compromised up the ass and covering for serious shit.

Shit son. U wild

Did you know that this isn't reddit?

Thanks for killing/beating up hippies.

do you consider fashies friends?

pics or it didn't happen

the tatoos are for pussies

I saw that Law & Order episode.

This is very lude, and will scare the children.

AM I BEING DETAINED, OR AM I FREE TO GO?

How many niggers have you shot?

Which is a bigger threat to the wellbeing of the public in your experience? Holla Forums or Holla Forums?

Bitch, who cares. I'll hurt animals however I see fit. Its not my fault they are fucking soullessly retarded that don't know their master is. If a dog doesn't follow my orders, ill kill it with a shovel and get another dog that actually follows "my" commands.

Ironically, it's leftists who do most of the shootings in the US. Holla Forums and company are forever waiting for the Day of the Rope.

2 days late response but whatever this board is slow enough it doesn't matter too much.

librechan permanently had child modelling photos and frequently had cp uploaded.

there is a difference between some random guy uploading cp that gets taken down in 10 minutes and multiple people uploading it regularly for the sites entire lifetime even if it gets taken down in the same time.

librechan didn't really have any cover. it WAS a pedo site. 8ch, though we do get people uploading illegal stuff sometimes, is mostly people shitposting on Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

Holla Forums tends to be Right-leaning, meaning that they are orientated towards longterm political change. Most of Holla Forums sees the current progressive zeitgeist as a project doomed to eventual collapse, meaning that short-term endeavours like rioting and activism are a waste of time.