BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS

the Finnish government crisis, which started last saturday with the election of Jussi Halla-aho as leader of the Finns Party, has escalated to the point that the Finnish Defence Forces have taken over the parliament building

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-finland-government-populists-idUSKBN1941IZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Zyskowicz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IDS HABBENIG

Them soldiers look bored as fuck.

a military coup in Finland? Let's meme it

I'm not really sure why they're making a bunch of low-level guys sit in the MPs' chairs

It's a signal that they have infiltrated parliament. It's supposed to be symbolic.

it seems to me to symbolize poop

That's because you are a gay

can he even run the party without causing a crisis lol

Sounds hawt

Will they lower the Age of Consent to 8?

Yes

Yes. It's how mongols roll

良かった

hyperwar II when?

reuters.com/article/us-finland-government-populists-idUSKBN1941IZ

Please replace Russia with fingolia and replace commie with golden horde.

wow

there's only about a thousand jews in all of Finland

How many politicians are Jews though?

about a thousand

democratic election is nice except when people vote wrong ;)

one that I know of

Always fake news here Kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Zyskowicz

Can the dumb americlaps (such as myself) get some backstory please?

I understand enough that the Fins are pressed by "Swedish" people on the west, and are still gravely concerned about the Russians in the east. Last I had heard they had voted to keep refugees out.

Finland has never voted to keep anyone out. The sitting prime minister even offered his house to rapeugees, although later withdrew the plan, calling his house 'unsafe' for middle-eastern bearded children.

tldr; Swedes got caught by manipulating our voting system few year ago, other parties were pretty ok with it since it didn't cause much damage to them, but part of PS (true finn's) werent ok with it, because they hate swedes and their aslyym policies, which we tend to copy.

So they (PS) tried to pour our current goverment and organize new voting, but they failed. They also almost got passed to prison, but that's when army got involved and no-one really known now what's going to happen now.

Checked and appreciated. So, in 'murrican parlance, this is a right wing military take over of government.

Neat.

hahahahaha

greater finland may form after all

I sure love this meme word. Never nationalists, never patriots, nope, just populists riding a fad. Don't worry about it goy, this'll go away and we can all be progressive again!

The funny thing is, populist basically means "giving the people what they want."
In their attempt to brush it off as an expression of the ignorant masses, they're really saying that the establishment is not working in the interests of the people and these movements are a result of that.

First things first

Can we realize that all "popular" politics are really just the ticking of an enormous pendulum?

It will sway to the left, get burned, and swing back to the right only to repeat the process.

Sure, but there's what the word means and there's what the word is being made to mean. Being smug on technicality doesn't change that the casual fucktard will hear "populist" and associate it with fad, like the casual fucktard will hear "reactionary" and think knee-jerking crybaby. When the media starts using it as it is meant to be used, dandy, but until then it's one of those things grating into my brain.

works the same with "conspiracy theorist"

Yeah, that's another one.

ebinly memed ;^))))))))))))

Truly we live in 'best time-line'.

You're kinda right. The people are hard to keep content. They will always find some reason to to cry for change because things will never be perfect. When they find that how things are is about as good as things are going to get with what they're doing, you'll always see a growing number of people who cry for the opposite.

I would caution people to not fall for "le ebin centrist meem" because the middle of the road is not going to be any better than the extreme. All you ever see with a centrist government is a polarized population.

If I may interject;
"A compromise is where everyone gets what nobody wants." … certainly seems applicable for the naivete implicit to centrism.

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT! YOU HAD ONE JOB!

Bullshit. Finland is doing fine, no coup d'etat

shut up goy

ofc not, those are funded by zionists usually anyway

I never heard this particular phrasing of it before. I like it.

Frankly, to anyone who's actually a centrist, Imagine the government decided to go centrist and everyone went along with it. But for every issue you swing left on, they go right.For every issue you swing right on, they go left.
The government is just as centrist as you are, but now EVERYTHING is fucked in your opinion.

You now understand why "centrism" is a bullshit stance.

….

What part of "first things first" so you not understand?

that just looks like a cock

first we piss illegal immigrants back to europe

More like

Officer Crabtree?