How old were you when your pre-frontal cortex fully matured and you gave up atheism?

How old were you when your pre-frontal cortex fully matured and you gave up atheism?

I really hope there isn't an afterlife, or we live again

How many more times are you going to post this fucking shit?

I'm still going with the "this life IS hell" theory.

19 when I lost my virginity to a hot sexy redhead woman & realized God does exist. I stopped being mad at God & realized that Atheism is gay.

Go back to 4chan nigga

very objective.

I was born a catholic and became an athiest
God does not exist in a world with autists like mw

No one's born Catholic. Religion is not a race you idiot.

Translation: I was molested by a Catholic priest, got mad at the Catholic church and became Atheist.

Translation: God does not exist because I got molested by a Catholic priest and I'm mad about it. I wanna go kill myself.

LOL

Bout 20. Im 21 now and i feel great being agnostic ie not giving a fuck

This is why you should convert to Proquizan Christian, it's much better this way.

Fucking spam filter.

I already follow Jesus, I'm aware he exists. Protected me against demonic attacks.

EJACULATE FOR JESUS!
James 3:12

I'd love to hear your story, I bet it's riveting

How about rational arguments for the existence of god instead of posting
As someone who's an atheist, I welcome sensible arguments in favour of believing in god, but ad hominems, while fun, get woren out after a while. I would also like to make the crucial distinction between negative atheism and positive atheism: Negative atheists reject the existence of god, but does not deny the existence of god, positive atheists claim that god does not exist. I belong to the former, but consider positive atheism retarded.

Atheism is disbelief in the existence of god. Hatred of god is a branch of theism called mysotheism. If you are an atheist, you can't hate god, and if you hate god, you can't be an atheist.

It would be too long. I'd have to begin from the year 2006. There's a lot of detail that happen between then and 2011.

The existence of God is not up for debate. You can believe that God doesn't exist & that's fine. But I'm not going to debate on whether or not God exist because I already know the answer. So what would be the point of debating God's existence? It wouldn't make much sense from my prospective. I'm perfectly fine with you being an atheist. I'm not trying to convert you. I feel that those who try to force their religious beliefs, are just pushing the non-believer away. So I rather not do that. I was atheist before, so I understand everything. I agree with you about "If you are atheist, you can't hate God, and if you hate God, you can't be atheist.", because it's like admitting that God exist. Real atheists don't hate God because to them, God doesn't exist. For them, God is as imaginary as Santa Claus.

Give us a redtext story about god, Holla Forums needs it

I'll give a summary.

I am unable to cry anymore.

I have experienced so much pain in my life, that I cannot weep any more. The tears simple have nowhere to come from anymore. I am empty of all human empathy now.

No one is born religious. This only proofs you are fucking retarded.

That's as worse as being an atheist spastic fuck

Most retarded shit I've read this month and I come here every day

I'm all for christian values, especially getting 14yo girls pregnant just like the mother of Jesus. I swear to God "Virgin" Mary was married to the biggest cuck in hitory. She cheated and he belived that "God did it".

Obvious angry atheist is obvious. You hate that there's people like me who don't deny the existence of Jesus & say it with absolute certainty.