Slavs are true whites. Europeans come second, ranging from North to South. Then come Australians, Americans are last...

Slavs are true whites. Europeans come second, ranging from North to South. Then come Australians, Americans are last. The latter are not being referred to as the 'third world of the west' for nothing.

What are your thoughts on this, Holla Forums ? How much butthurt do you reckon this will get from self-centered semi-niggers who would want nothing more than to be white?

I think you are wrong.

Nice try, Boris.

'insert pictures of goregous slavic women and mean to counter your point on an equally irrelevant level'

Russians were enriched by superior nordic genes before mongols fucked them, after they adapted mongolian ways they used to steal women and kids from neighboring countries they invaded. Learn history, white nigger.

things slavs do better than europeans:
things europeans do better than slavs:

except poetry, art, literature and music, sure

Can you provide any examples?

If you can't do nationalism well then nothing else matters.

Literally just google it There's a plethora of evidence there. Russia alone has had some of the greaquiz writers, poets, musicians, artists and architects. Literally everything imaginable

Europeans come from Mars, since that's where the neanderthal dropship landed.

THE

TRUTH

lmao

There has been a hanful of good painters and componists, but if you are trying to convince someone that russian culture has produced greater art than european culture, then you are full of shit. Clasic russian poetry doesn't even rime. Even russian aristocracy spoke french and not russian.

Stopped reading there

Cheeki breeki

Shut the fuck up you pathetic kike.

dont even try to imply that europeans are at all equal to slavs. i dont want to be associated with you faggot

Jesus was black.

ayy yo hol' up

Meh, one thread of Holla Forums is enough for my taste. You faggots can roll yourselves in shit pretending to be intellectual "trolls" by yourselves.

I'm SO booty-blasted, you don't even know. :^)

fuck off western fgt

still waiting for you to prove the superiority of the european race over the slavic race

Go toss a salad full of cocks.

slavic race remains superior
СЛАВА РОССИИ

Irish here. The celts were the first whites lad.

this.

lolololololol. Next you'll tell me Argentina is white.

I know
Is a meme but if you look at the countries demographics you'll find there are more non-Hispanic whites in Argentina than in Canada. No fucking joke.

lmao snowniggers arguing over whose white or not. if you are mediterranean, your race has accomplished next to nothing and barely warrants a mention until modern history

arent*

I hate being a slav tbh
I wish I was a hapa engineer or a Chad with a Corvette

Immigration doesn't change if a country's people are white or not because those immigrants aren't actually Canadian/French/whatever other cucked country you can think of. Most of them won't even identify as such unless it benefits them at the moment you ask them. Canadians are white, the bunch of muslim immigrants that live there but still have more allegiance to Syria than Canada aren't Canadian.

Slavs don't have that big problem of immigration because their countries are shit and nobody wants to move there. Their countries are shit because they're not white, they're just like all the other untermenschen on earth, but they think since they're kind of close to Western Europe, real Europe, that they can claim to be white and try to take credit for the great things Western Europeans have brought to the world.

Anything east of Germany or south of France isn't white. But that said, I'll take Southern Europeans over slavs.

Russia has the most musliums in Europe, the highest abortion rate in Europe, the highest murder rate in Europe, the highest drug use in Europe, everyone rich is a jew, tartar or chechnyan, free speech is banned, the Internet is censored. Russian military is so weak they pays massive amounts of money to Chechnya to keep them from revolting.

There is a good reason why spunk is WHITE, you know?!