I've had a anal leakage for that last 2 days. How do I stop it?

I've had a anal leakage for that last 2 days. How do I stop it?

stop taking dick in the butt faggot

Stop eating fatty garbage food.

That happened to my dad, he died a few months later from pancreatic cancer.

RIP OP

While both of these certainly make for sound advise in their own right; I would recommend seeking professional medical help over asking an anonymous image board populated by uneducated trolls, neckbeards and pedophiles.

Nazis on the other hand you can trust, this man knows what hes talking about :^)

Good advice

More proof not to listen to kikes

Use a butt plug.

Go to the store & buy super absorbent tampons, line up the tip and put it in your butt. No more leaks

I think some of the fat-substitute chemicals in various "diet" ice cream or whatever junk foods can have this effect. So try to cut out all such things.

I thought they stopped using Olestra in food products

officially yes, but it's easy to increase profitz by cutting corners and dillute olive oil with other shittier oils probably including that, and supposedly that kind of crap has been a problem since the time of Socrates or thereabouts

Have you at all been losing weight?

Is the 3rd pick Michael Moore?

Stop eating.

plug it up

Come over 'ere, I'll plug that for ya.

stop being a disgusting fat piece of shit and stop eating greasy american garbage

protip: eat yogurt on a regular basis and/or probiotics that contain lactobacillus rhamnosus (which is effective in even getting rid of antibiotic resistant infections)

Kefir in the morning.
Rice with lunch.
Cheese w/dinner.