Help me out, please

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/stroke/news/20020529/protein-helps-damaged-nerves-grow-back
strongcustoms.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just get a gun and make the Columbine boys proud faggit

I'm being serious. I consciously decided to end MY life, not anyone else's.
I'm no terrorist.
I did consider buying a gun to do the job, however I would have to delay it until next fucking month.

hell is forever

repent and come back to God

God is nothing but a mistake and a lie

Bump

I'll send this fucking drawing to whoever the fuck help me

Yes, overdosing on paracetamol should do the job. Good idea smoking up to suppress regurgitation, and the dimenhydrinate. The booze isn't necessary but should calm your nerves. I wouldn't bother with the plastic bag or hanging. It'll just make things more stressful than they need to be.

Good luck!

What if we're living in a simulation being run by malevolent forces? What if killing yourself is exactly what they want you to do? What if instead you endeavor to kill the injustice in this world they made the default setting, and join me in escaping this place to the prime universe where we're gods?

Thank you, really.
Hanging + plastic bag are more of a backup plan.
As soon as I start to feel dizzy I will close the plastic bag, the noose will be there the whole time, I plan on sitting by the window, so as I fall asleep the noose (which will be strapped to a strong window frame)

Next level bs

The noose will tighten up*
Sorry, didn't finish the sentence

Kek wills it!

By the way, if you 10x dose on the dimenhydrinate, you'll see some shit before you go.

U sure? It would be conforting to trip a bit before I go.
Also, would it help me with my hepatic failure?

If you can't see how commonly distorted our societies are in favor of those in power, then you're blind, just like everyone else. In other words, not special. On this world, none of us are free. But you know what they say about truth.

Yep. Dimenhydrinate is a true hallucinogen, as opposed to things like LSD which are psychedelics. You will see shit that is not there.

I don't believe suicide should be a universal right. Your life does not only belong to you. It belongs to everyone who ever loved you and everyone who will remember you after you're gone. You can't take that away from them just because you don't want it for yourself anymore. And you can't take that from the version of you who would have wanted it back.

You underestimate how fucked up my life is right now. The only consequence to my death is an orphaned cat.
No one cares about me anymore, and I mean it.
I used to be a regional public figure, but thanks to a couple fake accusations the whole city despises me because the accusations go against everything I've ever preached.

okay so u dont care about living right? so if thats true then that means you dont really care about what anyone thinks about u. so then why dont you just go crazy or something? take out and loan and get a bunch of cocain or something.
…. just saying dude

Who are you?

That's quite tragic. You were brought to this point through no fault of your own. The lies that bring people to suicide tend to come from within, but yours came from without. But lies are inherently weaker than the truth. You may never be able to regain your reputation to those who know you. But you can preserve your own integrity, and the truth will show through your actions. If your life ends, it'll be like any other tragic public figure who died because of lies spread about them. They never got the opportunity to clear their names. Other people may have done that later, sometimes many years later, or no one ever did. I would cherish that opportunity if I were you.

Not an option.
I do care about what people think of me, that's part of my job, being connected to people, understand them.
I want them to understand that I left this life for a reason and that it was on my on terms.

dude if none cares about u then go out with a bang, if ur gonna kys do it in style

Please don't kill yourself, I feel really sad whenever I see a post like this, talk it through with us instead.

This

If you're seriously gonna kill yourself, then why does it matter if us anons know your identity? Tell us your story, OP.

I'm finishing some drawings I promised and I'm writing letters to a few relatives (my 4 younger siblings mostly) and to the people that caused this mess…
I'll also schedule a post on both my personal and professional FB pages to tell my story.

dude whatever u do is up to u and i know hearing it will get better is not what u want to hear but like just dont

What reason will they have to believe you if you're gone? Trust is built in person. If they read your words without seeing your face or hearing your voice, they may think all that mattered to you was your reputation. When what should matter to you is them. Don't kill yourself for the liars, live for the ones who would believe your truth.

Don't waste your only life because one some first world problems. Grow a pair you whiny faggot

how to get people to stop loving me so i can end it all then

but people love u

t. fedora

That Pepe is really deep with the feels and philosophies. A pheelosophy, if you will.

Satisfied? I'm no international big shot, but I'm well known in a 400,000 pop city and facing mass scrutiny

I don't really care if they'll believe me or just forgive me, I'm not doing that for redemption, I'm doing that because I'm goddamn tired of living surrounded by traitors and buffoons

I no longer feel sorry for you. You are wrapped up in your own shit. Confused soul. You are genuinely stupid to consider a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Literally terminally idiotic. Get your head out of your ass. Be responsible for once in your life.

I literally live in a third world country. :v

Let me clarify. I no longer feel sorry for you but obviously don't kill yourself.

Dude, I don't want anyone to feel sorry. I got what I wanted: someone answered my question about my chosen methods.
BTW: the problem would be temporary if I wasn't who I am… But even if I would elaborate more you wouldn't get it

why do you even care if he kills himself or not? It's not like it will affect you in any way.

I think of doing it myself but too weak to do something about it, so I suffer yet. I have saved a dozen of prescripted sleeping pills for when I am really feeling down

Do you want to start a pissing conquiz on who has it worst in life? Because that's a conquiz you will lose, pussy.

You're spending more time in pity than in power.

I'm Mario, he's Luigi, and you're a fuckin goomba

what is a 'piss life'? how does it matter? what matters is how it feels. Being depressed long enough is true suffering

The reason we wouldn't get it is because we would have to see your thoughts to understand your mindscape. What we do get is that you're clearly not OK, and you need help. You need to be understood. So talk to someone. Try to make them understand; because, in doing so, the storm in your head will begin to clear and then you can figure out what your next step is.

Have you thought about driving to a high elevation and jumping off yet?

Well your the one saying nobody will understand. Awfully arrogant isn't it? As if your life is so shitty no on possibly has it as bad as you. Lol what a child.

Be rational.
Try reading my whole story again and bear in mind it was just the tiny last straw.
I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just planning my death, that's all.
If you think I'm a pussy and that being aggressive will change my mind in any way, you're absolutely wrong.
Btw:it takes guts to plan your last move in the chess of life

You are a coward.

My city is located in a geographic depression and I desire to die at home.

The only people who are shitty enough to tell others they'll kill themselves are the ones trying to get pity. Trying to get attention. They spent more time in pity than in power. So comfortable in their pity. Poor you. Poor pitiful you. Trying to get a reaction by letting others down. The more you change yourself the more people will change how they see you.

Self immolation and livestreem fagot.

way to completely miss the point. to avoid confusion, I was not OP

No, man.
I would have to tell you guys my whole fucking life and I'm not willing to.
Also: of all the therapists and psychiatrists I've been, none of them was able to get the full picture. I'm not THAT open, that's all

This, despite how much nerves it takes to actually do it you're still running in the end.

but then it will finally be over

Bs

You are the only person that has ever felt sucidal in all imageboard history. No one will possibly be able to relate.

LOL your head is so far up your ass.

If you adhere to any religion then it isn't, even then if you don't you still have much to lose. Call it hedonistic if you may but learn to appreciate life more, live for the little things that give you joy for it won't be long before you go.

Just arrange to be raped to death by a group of hard, pipe-hitting niggers.

Never said that.
I know I wasn't the first, that's why I relied on this thread to get my answers.
The point is: my life is personal, I don't want to paint the full picture and even if I wanted to, I was never able to do it properly.
Trust me, I've had a rather unusual life

So cringy. You are an arrogant turd.

Consider that the reason no one has been able to understand is because there is something inherently irrational about the way mental illness makes us think. Maybe there is one memory or inclination you're holding onto that you won't tell anyone–a missing piece that will make everything add up. What's the cost in telling someone? Or, maybe it's just your mind playing tricks on you. You're the one who doesn't understand. Not because you're foolish, but because your thoughts have become muddled. Talk therapy, mindfulness, even mind-altering drugs can aid in untangling your thoughts so life makes sense again.

TOY GUN SPRAY PAINT DICKHEAD
make a piggy proud

but seriously suicide is for pussies, real men take vacations to guantanamo bay for fun

Simply hanging yourself would work fine, you know. It's very effective if there is no chance someone will find you for quite a while.

Don't be a pussy, go out with a bang.

If you change your mind, download pic related.

stay alive , stop being foolish , learn to exercise and stay physically fit , if you need a base faith to be able to raise a family / have reassurance you can find educated people go catholic , and remember that humans do not really on average live long enough to make suicide worth it , please stay alive , because good is always still around , that is a basic fabric point of reality , .

remember there is a universe , a unified verse , divine infinite unity , difinity , and in greek that word sums up the ultimate being beyond any form of life humanity can describe , and is without human limitations in any way , Διφινιτυ , .

picture is a reminder to the irish , .

I would just use oxygen and nitrogen with a little bit of noble gasses. You just need to wait 60 more years for it to do its job. Don't worry.

why do you want to sudoku user?
at least make your death worth something, don't go like a fucking teenage girl.
go to to Syria and fight isis or some shit, die an hero not a faggot.

If you do decide to go through with it, make sure your cat has plenty of food and water and won't have access to the body. Cats will begin consuming a corpse less than 24 hours after death, and you don't want your suicide to be remembered because of the photogenic things your cat did to you instead of what you left in your note.

Also, if your cat used to be wild, had wild parents, or spends time outdoors, get yourself quized for toxoplasmosis, because that can drive people to suicide.

No. You will pass out half way there, get woken up in hospital covered in vomit and be put on dialysis for the rest of your life. Then you will be handed a bill for all medical services they've done for you.

Go back to studying pharma and stop wasting time thinking about suicide.

kek

man, I want to be able to draw

Gotta love how nonchalant you are about brain parasites that alter human thought, nothing out of the ordinary here.

The spooky thing is that it's not out of the ordinary.

It's estimated that ~50% of the people in the world have been exposed to it, and that number shoots up to around 70-80% in first world countries where housecats are common. It normally doesn't do much to you, but it leaves you more prone to depression and thoughts of suicide.

The thing is that you don't actually want to draw, you just want to be able to do it. If you actually wanted to draw, progress would be inevitable and in time you would become good @ it.

10 or 20 Aspirins and a few Glasses of sparkling wine should do the job.

if I was you, I would probably murder some People first.

Anyway greetings from Germany.

Who WANTS to draw shitty art that doesn't live up to their expectations for months on end before they can finally put whats in their mind on paper?
I draw something once in a blue moon but I still manage to be significantly better each time because in between I'm constantly watching youtube videos about drawing or reading books.
It just kills me to draw so much trash I'm not happy with every day so I'll probably be dead before I've gotten in enough practice to git gud.

Art can get you high quality pussy, don't you want quality pussy, user?

Please dont be retarded do you think toxicity and bleeding from every orifice is a good idea? I'll give you the most painless enjoyable death in the world just buy some heroin for 150 bucks assuming its medium quality and snort the whole bag. Permanent sleep after 10 minutes. Hope to see u in another life brother

im sure thinking you were big on deviant art means ur a big boy and then mommy finds your sonichu fart fetish and disowns you.

shotgun to the head is only way to be sure.

Just become a recluse for a while. If nobody is on your side now your suicide won't achieve anything. Many people will probably think the accusations are true and you killed yourself because you were a coward. As long as you are alive you can clear your name some day.

Rape is always the answer user.

1 red eye flight to LA, Chicago, NYC or any other shitskin jungle
2 sit next to emergency exit
"this is your captain speaking, buckle up as we approach hell
also disable any electronic devices as the natives will rape the plane"
3 anxiety builds as shitskin hell approaches
4 I AM A PEACOCK
5 Race condition begins
6a Fly peacock, FLY and BE FREE
6b Air Marshall shoots you dead and finally levels up
7 prophet
8 profit

WRONG
Liberals love niggers even though niggers have been
raping the world for 50…60…100's…1000's of years.

Do it faggot

lmao, thats just sad

it's not going to painless but that's not what you asked

if you really want help, go talk to someone faggot
killing yourself is stupid

Bullshit I used to work in urgent care and we had people com in all the time having swallowed 2 bottles of Tylenol 24 hours prior and lived just fine without medical assistance. It takes along time ie chronic high dose Tylenol to kill your liver especially in a young person, not to mention that liver failure is an exceedingly painful way to die and it can take months.

Best death is charcoal bricks in a small space or shooting yourself or hanging. If you shoot yourself aim for the heart not the head.

Atleast you were a normie once. World is fucked up but when you feel down and want to end your life just go to fucking sleep then wake up the next morning knowing that nobody fucking cares and it's only you who matters. So ending your life is just you stating that you're a pussy. Don't fucking kill yourself. End it now and everyone thinks you're a pussy, live and someday you'll redeem yourself.

If you can't tell your fucking story then fuck off, why would we even try knowing that you won't tell us jack shit. Your life must be so special because out of all 7 billions people in the world, you're the one with the greaquiz story yet. Go fuck yourself.

Just smoke a joint and go get some hookers.

Not sure if you're serious or not. Are you severely handicapped or something? I don't see any other reason to kill yourself. I broke my spine a few years ago and live in constant pain, and I can't feel my dick no mo'. Sometimes I get so horny I cry. If you have an intact central nervous system, that's totally crazy to waste it by killing yourself. Surely there must be some light at the end of whatever tunnel you're stuck in. If I can suffer through pain of such severe magnitude that it sometimes gets me high, you can find a solution too.

t. Nigger

Lrn2suicide faggot

Dude needs to donate his body parts to you. He's too fucking pathetic to let others help him.

religion is dying you tard

I'll donate some body parts, if you know what I mean ;)

Don't kill yourself, OP. Your reputation will be restored one day, as the people around you will grow up. You will have happy relationships in the future. Your natural talents will only grow stronger through the years. Life can be tough, but you can make it through to the next set of good times if you just focus on having a positive mindset. Remember how you used to be happy? You can feel that way again if you can simply find the willpower to make it through this trying time. All you need to do is continue to exist, and I promise that life will get better.

First off, stop seeking out therapists. These people are getting paid to listen to you talk, and really couldn't care less about your issues. They only care about their fat paychecks.

And no more drugs. Stop taking drugs in order to numb your feelings. You have bad feelings for a good reason, which is to tell you that your situation sucks and needs a change. Numbing yourself only serves to desensitize yourself to you and your situation, and to life in general. The reason why shit sucks so bad is because you can no longer feel, but you still have a conscience. A normal person would go mad if they could no longer feel anything, which is exactly what the Zionist scum are doing to you. Stop taking drugs and deal with the pain, and instead of desensitizing yourself, build your character up with pain. What are you doing by killing yourself, seeking out even more numbness? Emerge back stronger and kick life's ass.

Now stop and think about why you would prefer death over living. Why would you want to be dead when there's things to do? Stop and think about this.

Do you lack a purpose? Do you have a bad situation? Does everything seem boring? What is it?

If you need a purpose, then go get one. Either purpose yourself or allow something greater to purpose you. Whether it's charity work, rescue work, volunteer work, or finding God and spreading his message, I don't care. The only reason things lack meaning and purpose is because of a lack of ambition to discover and do things. Having a purpose is certainly better than being dead, isn't it?

Bad situations can be fixed way easier than a lack of purpose. All you have to do is take action. Not happy with a situation? LEAVE. JUST DO IT. Absolutely nobody will do this for you, you have to be an adult and fix your shit. I can talk all day, but things will never change if you keep doing the things you do.

As for everything being boring, this one is quite obvious. Just try something new for a change. Honestly, it won't hurt at all. You literally have nothing to lose anymore, so what's so wrong with doing something other than what you usually do? When you die, it may be final, and you may not be able to do anything else.

There are plenty of supplements and vitamins to help with nerve regrowth. Carnitine proteins help protect and grow nerves while Arginine oxygenates them. For an issue like yours, gels containing these proteins work the best.
webmd.com/stroke/news/20020529/protein-helps-damaged-nerves-grow-back
strongcustoms.com/

Even if vitamins don't fix your spine, don't worry. Stem cell research should fix your problem, and so should computer-to-brain interfaces.

Thanks for the encouraging post, user. The amazing technology and nerve regrowth research coming down the pipe is what keeps me going.

Sage for off-topic.