Hey Holla Forums

Hey Holla Forums

I've been losing a lot of sex drive in the last few months. I'm in my late 20s, so it's to be expected, but it's like nothing turns me on anymore.

A part of me is glad that sex is no longer controlling my life, but I'm also worried that this may be abnormal.

Should I be concerned? How are the late 20s here faring in this department?

Bro there have been times when I've lost my libido completely and you're able to think clearly and actually get shit done, it's what being a wizard probably feels like.

I'm on nofap
Got dat semen like ice cream
Bout to impregnate some preteens
My late twenties homies rollin with me
Now I'm tired so I think I'll go to sleep

Well it's not like it's going to get better unless I start taking quizosterone up the ass so I think I have plenty of time to enjoy this libido-free life.

So it's completely normal then? I can go for weeks at a time and I feel fine. It's more of a chore to do it nowadays.

What the fuck? what the hell is quizosterone? I typed in quizosterone and it got corrected into quizosterone.

Better than needing to fap every day and still desiring 3DPD honestly.

I think your nutbladder might be broken.

What's quizosterone.

FML

Try posting the name of a prominent male androgen.

Hint: starts with quizo, ends with sterone.

Holy shit. Even that gets converted.

At least you can finally let go of 3dpd, just watch out for prostate cancer and the likes.

No idea. Is it a new kike drug?

Let's try this again.

Starts with quiz, ends with osterone.

I give up

I've never heard of quizosterone.

try looking at traps, you are probably gay.

Sorry dude that's not natural. Horniness was pretty much steady for me from 22-44. Slightly less insane than the 12-21 years when it was "I can fap 4+ times a day and still get an erection soon after", but I was a "need to fap twice a day or I get too horny to think straight" for the next 22 years. Last few years, T took a nosedive and seeing a doc for it.

Kindly fuck off with that shit. They disgust me to my core.

Damn. I guess I should get it checked out then.

I'm gaining more body/facial hair and my hairline is fine, so I have doubts that it's my T levels

Nothing wrong with a feminine penis.

I sort of envy you that you have such high libido that you are able to find absolutely anything sexually attractive.

:^)…

:^^)