Heya I'm the trans who works at a brothel! What happened to my old thread? It got deleted in a day...

Heya I'm the trans who works at a brothel! What happened to my old thread? It got deleted in a day. My AMA threads usually last a few days. :(

Anyways. AMA. :)

Do you believe humans accessed eternal life technologies thousands of years earlier than now?

show your asshole

I bet you can't even appreciate this song.

YOU'RE NOT A GIRL

please show your asshole

Why do you think using emoticons is all it takes to sound like a woman on the internet?

No.

Pretty cool.

Is your family proud of you?

If all you want to do is attention whore like every other fucking tranny on the internet then just make a thread showing your legs in some thigh highs or some other stupid shit trannies do instead of making an AMA thread where you refuse to answer any questions.

Well maybe ask me a fucking question then instead of "hurr hurr what does your mom think"!

Why don't you just delete this fucking thread then since you made an "ask me anything" thread where you don't want people to ask you anything but instead specifically what you want to be asked?
Why not just make a thread saying "please ask me about these particular things"?
Oh right because nobody gives a shit about what you want to be asked and your shitty thread would be dead with 0 replies if you did that.

I don't believe you. I bet you even think fapping to traps is gay. And probably laugh behind your screen about how you lie to people about saying it's not gay to others yet secretly believe it is. This is why I hate you, you're a liar.

If you're a man fapping to a men, that's gay. Doesn't mean you're necessarily gay, you may just like the kinky aspect like crossdressing

DON'T ask me about anything other than my transgenderism and my job.

There is just dominant and submissive. Being with a submissive doesn't make you gay. You're only attracted to the femininity.

Have you ever thought about suicide? If so how serious was it and was it because of you're mental illness?
Do you realize that you will eventually experience gay death and all this disgusting perversion you're committing will only haunt you?\
Would you be willing to stop for any reason at all?

HEY BITCH

SHOW US YOUR ASSHOLE

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS YOU CUNT

I already said I won't answer things like this.

Why do you want to see it?

What the fuck do you mean? Why not? Does it shake up your fragile world view too much? By the way, if you're going to say "my world view isn't fragile" bullshit you think you're a fucking girl, you're mentally broken, you need to be fucking institutionalized before you hurt yourself more or end up with AIDS.
I care about you user, I really do. I don't know what drove you to this madness but I know whatever it was was likely bad, and I want you to talk about it, and I want to help you but I don't know how.

This for fucks sake. At least show us your dick/legs. I mean fuck you get us all horny and then you cock block us. Please post it op. You'd make people very happy if you did. Also this is an anonymous imageboard, it's not actually attached to your real identity so there really is no harm in showing yourself (as long as you don't show your face). Please op? I'm begging you, at least post your dick.

DON'T LISTEN TO THE FAGGOTS OP, THEY'RE DISGUSTING BROKEN BETA MALES PREYING ON WEAK MINDED INDIVIDUALS LIKE YOURSELF

Ok I might post a pic, but tomorrow, I'm too tired now. But you can ask more questions.

why won't you show your asshole

How long have you got until you stop passing, xir? Please livestream your suicide and make it interesting.

It's too intimate sorry.

Prove you're a tranny otherwise fuck off back to trapchan you fucking faggot.

Post your legs then… please? Here's some inspirational music.

lies.

Thanks! haha

Nope. I'm actually at work right now. Turn me on for my client. It's in a couple of hours. Tell me why you are attracted to tgirls.

fuck off homo

I want to lick that cute anus so badly nohomo bro

STAND DOWN, DADDY. RIGHT NOW

I want to watch you kill yourself as you realize you'll never be anything like a real girl, but only an abomination wearing girl clothes and dresses. How does it feel you'll never have children and pass your genes on?

selling drugs for the irish is all trap life is , quit early or you will be born a jew , through the khazar blood , .

Probably a halfchan troll. I never see much trap threads here.

You deserve nothing but constant gas.
kill thy self

when will you hang yourself

Yesterday at 3.15am

Go back to halfchan with the other faggots.

Where can I hire you?