How do i become a normalfag?

Robot asking here how do i become a normalfag Holla Forums??.

why bother

Because i wanna be a chad and get girls.

you'll never be a true normalfag lol

Fuck you normalfag scum.

nice meme

Back to Cuckchan.

Don't ask us, ask your mother.

You want to be a chad? Then this will be your life in a run down.

Thats your future if you want to be a god damn normie.

Get /fit/ and don't show your power level.

Why?? she is not home right now anyway.

And you know this how user??.

I have shitloads of chad friends who i helped try to stabilize their lives. I got sick of helping them and allowing them to stay in my apartments or properties for free to get back on their feet. Because of all their children with different women they can never afford shit. Don't become a normie. Save up money and get control of your own life. This will open up options int he future for you to pay to have a family and not be the one in a slave position all your life.

being a chad is about genes, and if you want 3DPD, just find a way to get money

How are all normies like that??.

You a normie?

No but i want to be.

How old are you? If your young you don't know shit about the future of normies.

git gud

Im a 24 year old robot.

Ok ill tell you how to become a chad if you really want that life.
Its not complicated and if you try to make it complicated then your not a normie.
what this last part implies is you cant have any passion or compassion to any girl or anyone around her. If her family is nice and she has a good boyfriend you cant give a shit. Just go fuck her and cuck her boyfriend lol. If your at a party and a girl just sucked a guy off and shes still ready to go, best get seconds before shes passed out because after its considered rape lol.
all you need to do is buy shit thats popular or hell rent it. Renting shit is better since popular shit wont last through the month.
you will go through friends like water becuase after you fuck the girl they know or their sister, sooner or later they wont be your friends anymore.
Dont EVER settle down. Chad and normies dont want a "good one" they want "fun" despite what it leads to in the end. If one of your girls are upset pretend to care and dont put to much emotion into it. Remember you have other side fucks if this one drys up.
This is the future you chose. This path has zero stability because it will mentally mess you and the women your with up. Don't come back here ant want back into the goodlife because your a god damn normie now. No you will never be a non normie and no you will not be saved in the end.

Yeah i have changed my mind now ill. stick to robot life thanks user.

You are in a pit. Every time you try to climb the pit, you fall or are knocked back down into the pit. Thus, you stop trying. However what you don't realize is that each attempt by you to claw your way out of the pit has knocked a little bit of the dirt on the walls back into the pit.

Eventually, if you keep trying, you will knock enough dirt back into the pit so that when you fall into it, it will be shallow enough to walk out of.

pic unrelated

Fucking plebeian.

Then again, to be expected of this place. A tip of the fedora to you, sir.

Holey shit get the fuck out summerfag

Forget everything you know about memes.
Change your diet. Doesn't matter how, just has to be different than what it is now.
Forget everything you know about politics. CNN is now your thinking.
Defend women at all costs and pretend like it isn't because they have holes.
Enjoy a relevant sport. E-sports don't count.
Use Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, and FaceTime. Nothing else exists in your mind now.
Mac is now better than PC, but you can't explain why.
Do community shit, even if it isn't fun. Shit like music clubs are good medians.
Get a cat/dog. One of the two, nothing exotic. Make sure they compose 100% of your newly created Instagram account.
If white, pretend to be black.
If black, hate whites.
If other, hate whites.
Hate J. Cole. 80% of black people will agree with you. Not sure why.
Buy an Xbox, only use it for movies.
Don't watch movies without inviting other people. If no one comes, don't watch a movie you fucking loser.
Don't mention any of the chan variants. You know Reddit, iFunny and Facebook. Everything else is "darkweb".
Do a drug. Preferably weed, normans are into that.
"Tops 5s" on Youtube are now your history lessons.
Work a low paying job, but always tell yourself you'll go somewhere.
Drink coffee.
Go to a gym, do maybe a chin-up and use your phone for the next hour to take pictures of yourself.
Follow famous people like a hive-mind.
Every Marvel and DC movie is a landmark in cinema, even if it isn't. Tell yourself that constantly.

Congratulations, you're now normal you fucking faggot. Off my board.

I keked.

Buy a vidya console, but don't branch out and play anything besides FPS games. Multiplayer only.
People who play other genres of games or who play on PC are unimaginably lost in a loser life and must be ridiculed. This is your opinion now.
You love soda and it is absolutely worth nearly $2.00 every time you eat fast food which you also love.
You think all music is OK and anyone who disagrees is a wrong generation hipster.
Except country, you will take every opportunity to shit on country and only country music.
Wear a hat, any kind works even if the occasion or weather doesn't call for it.
Smoke something. Weed or cigs. Or vape. You think it's cool.
You think there's an actual gender wage gap.
You watch TV.
Either blame yourself for everything or blame everyone else for everything. Choose one and stick to it until someone tells you to shut up. You are incapable of processing both and the biggest issue to you is the type of person who does the other.

Follow these and you'll be a normalfag.

dont try it really isnt worth it. its not as good as it seems

join reddit, kikebook, twitter etc. Get a gf, go out on weekends, have dinner parties in the week, start playing golf or go to football games or baseball. Then get one of those 1930's europe style hair cuts and start posting photos of yourself and your gf online, comment on as much useless crap as possible etc etc etc etc

If you can't get girls now, you won't get them as a normalfag. We have words for the kind of person you would become, were it even possible numales. beardoes. betas. cucks.

Normalfags aren't blissfully ignorant of the world. They're all wrapped up in their own problems that are more important to them than whatever ridiculous bullshit you happen to care about. Quite a lot of them are utterly miserable.

I'll let you in on a little secret. Once you have your basic needs set up, and it really doesn't take much, your happiness is pretty much set. Maybe it's genetic, or maybe there is a developmental component, but aside from some ups and downs from various events, you'll be about as happy or unhappy as you usually are for your entire life.

Many people are just fuckied over to lead miserable lives by nature. pills will probably make things worse.Just get /fit/ and get some hobbies, and hopefully interact with people enough that you don't go mad from isolation. Probably won't be too much longer before they all voluntarily jack themselves into the matrix and pay for the privilege. Then you can normalfag it up in cyberspace or hobo around with the schtzos in the ruins of our dying civilization.

I believe in loving hand holding, gentle head pats, and consensual heterosexual sex in the missionary position with a legally married spouse for the sole purpose of reproduction.

Get out of here you sick freak. We're talking about normalfags.

>buy normalfag clothing from normalfag brands clothes must fit you this is important
congratulations, you now have things to talk about with fellow normalfags. Just don't fuck up when you interact with them and never let them know that you are a turbo autist. The next steps are:

also if you go to a club, you better learn some dance moves beforehand. If people laugh at you then laugh with them and try to act like it was all planned. It is always better to react in a humurous way than to be frustrated. Alcohol can help you become more chill but don't overdo it or you will reveal your power levels.

If necessary invent a persona and play your role but never ever show anyone what type of autistic fuckup you are. Basically everything opposite of "jus b urself brah". Beeing yourself is only applicable if you are a normalfag. Prepare yourself to the typical normie questions (what are you doing in life, what are your hobbies, what are your goals, what music do you like) and be prepared to have better answers than video games, anime and jpop. Good luck brudder

forgot those things:

fitness is not necessary per se but it will boost your confidence tremendously and improve your body posture.

actually this is right. You can never become a true normalfag, like you can never become a true jew if you were not born jewish. The best you can do is invent a persona and play this persona every time you interact with the outer world. You are basically constructing a fake world around you and if anyone ever finds away how you really are it might all come tumbling down.

This is why becoming a chad is so hard to people like us. It basically means betraying your own nature and start becoming someone you are not. Then you see that it actually works (beeing a bad guy) and you become even more disgusted by females and society itself. You also realise that chads and stacies do not feel the kind of love you desire and that everything is shallow and based on looks and psychological games only.

oh and for shaving, I mean shaving is a daily thing like showering. Maximum you can do is 2 days but after the 2nd day you need to shave again. People don't want to hang around with slobs.
The thing with the haircut is that you have to recut it whenever your hair grows again. This means every 1 or 2 months.

The thing with social media is borderline territory. It might work out for you or not. I have normie friends who have fagbook but they do not enter their real names there so their employers cannot spy on them. If you want to set up a fagbook you first need social capital anyways. This means you first set up your family member and then all the people you even remotely know from somewhere. Not important who they are or if they never talked to you in the past 10 years. Just add them to your balance sheet (they are your capital). Bonus point if you have penfriends/internet friends from another country wow, user must be a globetrotter. You should at least have some 50 people before normies will see you as anything other than a loser / serial killer.

If you don't set up an account, normies might eventually ask you for doing so or asking why you don't have one. You can tell them that you had one a while ago but deleted it because of {insert plausible reason here}. Or you can claim you have one but not under your real name esp. if an employer asks you about it and if he wants to see it you say that this is your private life. If normies want you to setup an account, the good thing is that you already have a circle of people to add. Over time you will get to know their people and add those as well. Your social capital will amass over time.

If you have to ask, you are a normalfag.

As ridiculous as it may sound for some, this is the life of the lower and lower middle class, who already make 60 or 70 % of the population in a first world country. Choosing to be degenerate is what almost everyone already does but still expects to get a medal everytime one manages to successfully take a shit.

I can help you!

The first quiz would be to not get triggered by this image, because normies would just find it cute. Girls love men who are non-creepy non-obsessive hot furries.

Next quiz is to enjoy the Beatles, but their more popular, friendly shit, like Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds. You could also enjoy Twenty One Pilots, Nirvana's Nevermind Album ONLY, and other old bands, both romance and rock will do it.

Last quiz would be to make eye contact with and socialize with people in places such as nightclubs, restaurants, and other public buildings.

Ways you can change immediately are:
-Get snazzier clothes.
-Keep up your hygiene.
-Listen to more normie music, as it's effective.

bumo